Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

Hostel is run by realy nice and helpful couple. After our arrival we got informed about what's worth to see what's not

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Wonderful staff

Had a really great stay here. Staff could not be more friendly/helpful. Had a luggage room and full use of all facilities on the day of checkout right up until 10pm. Highly recommend :)

This place is fantastic! They really make you feel welcome and give great advice. The rooms are very nice.

This was a fantastic stay at Jazz Hotel. Yani was so welcoming and gave me so much information of what to do, where to go, etc. Overall a really great stay!

Jani was amazing!! So knowledgable about the area and have us loads of useful hints and tips! Also he always seemed able to get discounts for things; nothing was too much trouble even when we decided we wanted rafting booked late at night for the next morning, he sorted it straight away! The hostel itself was incredible, no way I could fault it! The kitchen was incredible also; by far the best I've seen in a hostel! Great place, would definitely stay again.

Jazz is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The owner and his wife are so welcoming and give great advice on where to go, what to do and where to eat etc. Possibly one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in too and v good location. Also great that we got upgraded to a bigger room for free!! Thanks so much for making our stay perfect, would definitely recommend!

I had an amazing stay at an amazing hostel! The owner could not be more friendly or more helpful. Even after checkout, he calls you his guest and allows you to use whatever you may need. I also met some great people staying here! If I make it back to Bled, which I hope to do, I would stay no where else. Thanks for a great time!

A very lovley host! He was so welcoming and enthusiastic about our stay. By far our favourite hostel stay. The facilities were great and there was a great chance to meet new people in the kitchen area. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Aug 2014

lovely welcoming staff, great facilities, couldnt fault it, would definitely recommend to anyone and would stay there again.

• 31st Aug 2014

I rarely ever write reviews, however, this place and host (Jani) was amazing. Jani couldn't of been nicer and really made us feel at home. We could ask any questions, he even offered to help if we got lost! Would definitely recommend staying here.

Fab hosts, great atmosphere, amazing value for money and I would definitely stay again. Only thing I would say is that there needs to be more signposts from the town to the hostel as we got a bit lost.

The Jazz Hostel was the first hostel I stayed at during my inter rail trip and it set a very high standard for the others to follow! The owners were unbelievably helpful and friendly, the kitchen facilities were great and as it was close to the lake, the bus stop and the supermarket, the location was ideal. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Bled!

We had a very pleasant stay in a twin private room. The owner went out of his way to make us feel welcome even after we'd checked out. The kitchen facilities are amazing an the location's half way between the town and castle which was great. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

This was the most charming and overall best hostel experience! The owner and his family are so helpful and wonderful and will do everything they possibly can to make your stay in lake bled an absolute treat! With a lovely kitchen, clean rooms with a safe!! They make you feel so at home here. Ps if staying here get the owner to organise horse riding for you near the mountains, he will have it done in seconds with free transfers etc. would recommended this fantastic place to anyone

• 27th Aug 2014

Jani gives you the best welcome and makes you feel right at home. From then on out it only gets better. Amazing kitchen, super clean, lovely spacious rooms. Close to everything and not noisy at night. Staff so friendly and offer to organise anything you want to do in bled and even come pick you up if you're lost! Give you lots of discounts to local restaurants as well. You will not regret staying here - thank you!

Amazing hostel. Staff were really friendly and gave us discounts on loads of activities and told us all the best things to do around the area. Our apartment was really nice for the money

• 26th Aug 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, the facilities are incredible (hair dryers, clean towels whenever you want them, use of computers) jani and wife were so welcoming and made us feel right at home. We were given offers on activities and hired bikes right from the hostel. If I ever return to bled It will be to jazz hostel. Would recommend to anyone!

• 26th Aug 2014

Jazz Hostel is a very nice place to enjoy your stay in Bled. Nice rooms, lots of facilities, and specially, Jani, the best host you can imagine. He makes a continuous effort to make your time in Bled the best you can imagine. He advised me where to eat, where to go, he even lent me his own bike to go around the lake. The Hostel is very close to castle and the best sights of the lake. Near the hostel there is nice bar. I think the best place to be in Bled

Our stay in Lake Bled was amazing and the hostel was a big contributor to this. The guy who owned of the hostel was the nicest, friendliest, most helpful person I think I have ever meet... A simple legend!! Rooms were clean, facilities were excellent plus there's a bar a couple of meters from the rooms which is very handy.... You MUST stay here when visiting the beautiful Lake Bled.

• 24th Aug 2014