Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

Beautiful place. Very welcoming. Very helpful staff. Excellent location and facilities. Felt very at home. Got lots of information and valuable advice for our travels. Would recommend this place for anyone.

The owners Jani and Urska made this hostel. They are really friendly and helpful. The hostel was extremely clean (why not make the hostel a shoe free hostel?) and the bed was actually large enough for me (I'm 1.9 meters tall)!

My girlfriend and I stayed over new years at this hostel. We were warmly welcomed by Jani upon arrival who was extremely friendly as well as helpful. The room we stayed in and the hostel in general was very clean and tidy. It also had a lot of extra facilities for use at the guests disposal. Overall we had a great time over the new years and a very comfortable stay at this hostel. Can't thank Jani and his wife enough for making our stay as enjoyable as it was.

I had booked for a 4 people private apartment and it was perfect. I could not believe that it only costed 17€ per person. They even have a WIFI router in each apartment, and the staff (Janez and his wife) were very friendly.

Host that you want to take on drink

Lovely clean and warm hostel just a short walk from the main centre of Bled. Staff was lovely and helpful. View of the room looked out over the snow capped mountains.

Wonderful stay at Jazz Hostel! Jani and Urska were so friendly and made us feel very welcome. They also had some excellent tips, and were really helpful, recommending things to do, places to eat and even lending us an umbrella! The room was big and comfortable, and the bathroom was very modern and clean. The kitchen was well equipped, and the centre is just a 5 minute walk away.

The Hostel is more nice and a best. It would be recognized as a best hostel of the year 2014 too.. Reception people are so friendly and down to earth. I recommend this property to everyone.