Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

Fantastic famly run hostel. Great location, really close to everything but slighlty away from the main noisy area of Bled. Really lovely room and weel equipped kitchen - everything you need is there. Jani and his family are really friendly and very happy to help. He gave us great suggestions for what to do and where to eat (including places where hostel visitors can get discounts!). The staff really made the trip extra special as they were so happy and inviting.

Welcoming and friendly owners who tell you everything about Bled, peaceful location, super clean and new facilities. No complaints, just totally an amazing place to stay!

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Amazing facilities. Fully-equipped kitchen. Perfect location. After two months of travelling, I can honestly say I've never had a better sleep than I did at Jazz hostel. Jani and the family go out of their way to make you feel right at home. Seriously the most accommodating hosts I've come across on my trip. Wish I could've stayed longer

It is the second time we have stayed at the hostel and will surely stay again. It has a lovely atmosphere, very comfortable and clean and a great location for Bled and visiting surrounding areas and the host and hostess could not be more friendly and helpful .

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Jani and his wife are absolutely brilliant, and the hostel was really great fo this price. We had a really great time here, and they surprised us with a kind gift in the occasion of new year's eve. If you go Bled, feel free to choose this hostel.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Hungary

Fantastic hostel and the owners are very welcoming. We had a great stay. Thanks :)

Jazz Apartments is a traveller's paradise. I simply can't the right words to adequately express my admiration for the way Jani and his wife are managing their establishment: they just kind and friendly. They make you feel truly at home right from the start...to the you start wondering what's wrong with moving to Bled...look no further: Jazz is the perfect choice to make your holiday break perfect: clean, comfortable, and a stone's throw from the beautiful Lake Bled. Highly recommended!

• 28th Dec 2015

been traveling for 2 years staying in 50+ hostels in my time and this is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. I don't normaly write reviews unless it is an amazing stay and the jazz hostel exceeded my expectations couldn't fault a thing. NO bunk beds (very comfortable), good showers, fresh towels, very clean and most impotantly amazing staff Jani and the family were amazing help and so friendly helped us out with our snowboarding/ ski trip. Even the bar staff were great would stay again

• 22nd Dec 2015

The BEST Hostel I have stayed at. What a place! Jani is amazingly friendly and has all sorts of tips for u, so don't hesitate to ask him anything! His knowledge about hiking routes are very good so if you want to hike just talk to him before u set out. Best part about the rooms were NO bunk beds and the balcony overlooking the Alps (phew an amazing view esp in the mornings). The beds were so comfortable that you "sleep like a baby" in Jani's words! Stay and you will never regret it, EVER.

Jani was super friendly and helpful. Hostel was very modern and immaculately clean. Highly recommend!!

My experience in Jazz Hostel and Bled was incredible. Jani is quite the jubilant hostel owner. His enthusiasm made me feel welcomed and at ease. The hostel was in clean condition at all times, with bathrooms in each floor, and a spacious kitchen (which is important for me). I highly recommend this hostel. You'll have a very pleasant experience.

Best hostel I've ever been to!Thank you Jani and family for the great hospitality!Highly recommended for a stay in Bled!

Exceptionally clean and comfortable, with a kitchen to top all others. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Jani and family were welcoming and helpful at every turn. 4 nights was too short a time!

Although it's off the beaten path it's still in a great location as far as getting to the attractions of lake bled. Loved this hostels kitchen!!! Everything was spotless and the rooms were super cozy.

I stayed here for three nights in a 6 bed mix dorm. The owners are really lovely people and will do what ever they can to accommodate you. Probably one of the best kitchens I have used in a hostel. Plenty of hot showers and loos to use throughout, regularly cleaned too. The only thing is the room got really cold at night, but there are extra blankets you can use. Great vibe, awesome people and I can't wait to return. Thank you! :)

Was greeted by a warm welcome from the host. I am really impressed as he proactively gave me lots of sightseeing advise and help in arrangement from day one of arrival onward. Both hosts addressed my need quickly! Booked shared bed but got upgraded to a single room. Really love the room!! Bright colour and warm bed - which did make a huge difference to my gloomy trip in bled due to poor weather. The kitchen is fantastic - it is clean, huge and well-equipped!! Absolutely love this place!

Jazz Hostel rocks! I can't recommend it highly enough. Jani and Urska were very helpful from the moment we walked in and they made sure we were taken care of for our entire stay. Jazz Hostel was like a home away from home for us. If we visit Bled again we will definitely stay there!

• 7th Oct 2015

Brilliant service from start to finish! Jani is a true host! Great room, great location and great facilities. I cannot fault my stay at this hostel!

The best hostel you will ever stay at.

Host, kitchen and clearance was perfect. But The hostel was located almost top of uphill. And i have to walk along very narrow way to be there. But i will stay there if i would go to Bled again! 언덕위라 좀 힘든것만빼면 모든게 완벽한 호스텔이다.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4