9.8
Superb 978 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 978 Total Reviews
Jazz Hostel & Apartments Located at Preernova Cesta 68, , Bled.
Slovenia
Bled 4260 Preernova Cesta 68
98% 978
46.3739750 14.1032609
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2016

Hostel with fantastic facilities and great host. The kitchen is probably the best I have seen in a hostel in 10 years of travelling. The town of Bled was also fantastic. Highly recommended!

17th Apr 2016

Jazz Hostel is hands down the best hostel I have stayed in to date. Jani was the most gracious and welcoming host! He gave us wonderful recommendations for our brief time in Bled. We received amazing value for our money, including fresh towels, extra blankets, included lockers, and a beautiful, spacious, well-equipped kitchen. The location was perfect, walking distance to anything in Bled and just a step away from the bus station when we bused to Lake Bohinj. We would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

The Jazz hostel was the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in. From the staff, to the location, to the rooms, everything was perfect! Jani was so friendly and gave us amazing recommendations for what to do in the area and made everything very smooth for us! The hostel is within walking location of everything in Bled, has a beautiful mountain view, is peaceful, and so very clean! There's a large, clean kitchen area to hang out it, and all the guests were very social and friendly!

15th Apr 2016

Jani is a very enthusiastic hostel owner, who wants to ensure all of his guests have a great time in Bled. He gave us many suggestions and was very helpful. The hostel is clean, has beautiful views of the mountains, and is affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend Jazz Hostel as it is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

• nitamoy8118
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Jani the Owner was very friendly, the hostel is quiet and clean.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

The staff is absolutely incredible and go out of their way to make you feel at home and safe. You can book anything you want adventure wise through the hostel and many times they have discounts they can offer through booking with them. It is very close to the caste but a 8 minute walk to the lake, but the walk was never a problem. Kitchen and lounge area was always clean and ready to use.

14th Apr 2016

This was by far the best hostel experience I have ever had. Jani was the most welcoming person in the world and made my experience in Bled 10x better. The facilities were all top quality and he lets you use pretty much everything for free (towels, lockers, kitchen, etc). It is just a short walk to the lake and Jani will give great advice on things to do and see. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Bled and I look forward to staying here again one day.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

This is by far the best hostel we have stayed in through out our 4 month travels in Europe. The hostel is super clean, great showers and has most amazing kitchen I have ever seen in a hostel. The owners are so friendly and welcoming and gave us lots of great advice about Bled. They even upgraded to a better room for free. Could not recommend this hostel enough we seriously did not want to leave. We will definitely be back!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

I have NEVER added a review for any hostel I've stayed in (I'm that kind of person), but for Jazz Hostel, I feel obliged to add a most positive review because Jani (the host) was so awesome during our 5-day stay. He makes sure that we felt at home and helped us out with finding our way around the place and makes recommendations that help us optimize our time and money. We could feel he did it from his heart and that made the stay even better. This is THE hostel to stay at when you're at Bled

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

I adored this place. I felt sad to go, Jani & his wife were very hospitable and the accommodation was excellent.