Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

A hostel run with passion. What more could you want.

Absolutely fantastic – the owners are lovely and very helpful, the attic dorm is super cosy with a great balcony view.

Great hostel! Good location with big rooms and clean bathrooms. Very friendly staff.

I highly recommend the Jazz hostel. I had a great room, very clean and comfortable, the kitchen is large, clean with all the necessary cooking facilities one can imagine. The owner told me the whole place was newly renovated and it certainly felt like staying at a place that is well taken care of. The location is very good, short walking distance from the bus station and the owner and his wife are very friendly and provided useful advice about where to go and what to do.

Host was lively and very informative about things to do a see around Bled and beyond. Private rooms were SUPER clean and comfortable. Very quiet, unlike a lot of hostels. Huge and well-equipped kitchen for cooking your own meals, which is great in pricey and very touristy dining scene like Bled. Would stay again!

• 28th Sep 2014

vry friendly and helpful staff. the location is in the center of bled, you can do everithing by foot. the hostel (room, toilets, showers) was clean. good well equipped kitchen for using.

Really we had good time during our stay. Thank you

• 26th Sep 2014
  • India

Jani's hostel is booming, and he is a legend, very comfortable and price wise cant go wrong.

Best hostel ever. Host Jani is an absolute legend.

This was the loveliest, friendliest, most helpful hostel experience! We loved it! Great staff, excellent kitchen and wonderful area to explore. Great having tips and discounts with the locals. Can't recommend highly enough.

Super friendly staff, ultra-clean hostel, great kitchen... Definitely THE place to stay :) Bled is an awesome place to visit, give it a go!

Can't fault Jani or the accommodation at all! If you're travelling to bled you'd be a fool to stay anywhere else!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Honestly the best place I have ever been! All brand new, really awesome staff!! There is full equiped kitchen , wifi , good beds etc... Just the best place to stay in bled!

I never review hostels, but I had to do it this time: The stay at Jazz Hostel was absolutly amazing. Not only is this the nicest place I have ever stayed at, but also the owner and his wife are super-friendly. I cannot imagine I will ever find such a great pace again.

• 21st Sep 2014

Made to feel very welcome by Yani who had upgraded us from a 6 bed dorm to a private! Yani was the best host, helping us choose restaurants and answering all our questions! Wonderful kitchen, the best one I think I have ever seen in a hostel! Make sure to look into Emerald river adventures! Ask Yani he will tell you all you need to know!

A great hostel, would definitely recommend to anyone. Jani couldn't do enough for us, lots of tips on where to go and what to see in beautiful Bled. The hostel was clean with great facilities.

This is a fantastic hostel. The staff are some of the friendliest, most welcimg and helpful I have come across, and helped me to plan what to do on my stay. Very clean, amazing kitchen, good showers with towels provided (without any of the usual deposits for anything). Would highly recommend.

We felt so welcome at this hostel. Our room was nicely decorated and clean. Great value for money and good advice on what to see and do.

Jazz Hostel was absolutely fantastic. Brilliant location and atmosphere. Everything is modern and clean. What made the stay extra special was the effort Janni and his wife put into making everyone feel safe and welcome. Brilliant hostel. 10/10

• 16th Sep 2014

Hostel is run by realy nice and helpful couple. After our arrival we got informed about what's worth to see what's not

• 16th Sep 2014