Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

This is the best hostel in Europe. Owners are amazing and obviously love what they do. They also give excellent advice on where to go and provide coupons. The hostel is clean and lovely. The kitchen space is fantastic. I wish every hostel was like Jazz Hostel.

Absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Everything was flawless and Jani and Tori were both amazing and so nice.

• 10th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. The hosts are so friendly and full of energy. They will help with anything you need, and both speak immaculate english. The room was a private double with ensuite. The facilities were outstanding, I think it was all new. The kitchen was large and well equipped, and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Close to the lake and close to the town. Perfect stay

What a fantastic hostel!! We sent an email before we got there asking if we could store luggage, as we had an overnight train there. Even though we arrived at 10 AM he checked us in early - so well worth emailing in advance if you need anything! The owner was INCREDIBLY enthusiastic and helpful. Discounts on many places (we recommend Chilli, best eat we had on our trip!). Free internet and plane ticket printouts; great showers. Just went beyond and above the norm for hostels. We'll be back!

Best hostel ever!

You will never find friendlier hosts! Nothing is too much to ask and anything you say is greeted with a smile and a laugh. Wonderfully clean, great kitchen if you need it, nice big rooms with beds sectioned off slightly so you still feel as though you have your own space. Great location - just a few minutes walk to the castle or down to the lake (and also the bus station) - but still near silent at night. On arrival, Jani told us this was "home from home". He was right.

This hostel is amazing! Janni is the most gracious host, I was early arriving at the hostel and he wasn't there to check me in, but he let me put all my things up in the room. He gave excellent advice on where to go and what to see. The kitchen in this hostel is unreal and the view from the 6 bunk dorm is beautiful. I can't wait to come back to Bled and stay here.

I am happy I chose to stay at this hostel that is actually more then a hostel. Great general feeling, friendly, good location, so clean and neat, great kitchen, nice rooms, happy place and great value. I felt very welcomed, got a great advices on what to see, and how to get there. I would definitevly recomed and return agian in future. Thank you for such a lovely time.

Cannot recommend enough. Jani and Urška are tremendous hosts. The top floor dorm with the balcony and view of the Julian Alps is the best way to start the morning.

Good place for family. We book one day ahead by mistake but owner were so good to provide us room one day before with best one room.

The owner is SO nice and helpful and excited about Slovenia! He answered all our questions about traveling, I loved him! Other people staying here offered advice about hiking trails, and the while place is so clean and awesome!

A very comfortable room in a good location for exploring Lake Bled and the surrounding areas. The staff were very enthusiastic and helpful. The atmosphere just wasn't as friendly as some hostels as no-one was hanging out in any communal areas.

It's no wonder this place has such high reviews, Jani and his wife go above and beyond. They are so warm and welcoming, and Jani even let me borrow some of his ski gear, so I wouldn't have to rent it!

Fantastic little hostel. Owners are super friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when back in Bled. Stayed 3 nights.

Fantastic hostel, warm and friendly atmosphere, staff were so welcoming, felt extremely safe and the place was impeccably clean! Will be recommending this to everyone - as far as we were concerned it would be the only place to stay in Bled

• 9th Mar 2015

This hostel is a real find, and deserves its recognitions. The owners are so kind and helpful, Jani in particular greeted us every day with the enthusiasm of a puppy! They check on you often (when you're out of your room), and make it clear you can contact them any time, even for rescuing after getting lost on a hike so we heard! Our private double with ensuite was so clean, quiet and comfortable. Only downside, the (short) walk into the village was along a busy road without pavement.

• 5th Mar 2015

The staff were very friendly and we were moved to our own private room!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel in Europe. Amazing staff who were so friendly and helpful. Great kitchen. Really clean and warm. Good location. We extended our stay 3 nights we loved it so much. Definitely stay here

This hostel is amazing! The staff are very very friendly and there is a awesome kitchen!

Jani and his wife were perfect hosts, always willing to help if you had a question and pointed out the lake, hiking trails, restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets, etc. The room was great, clean and warm, and the stocked kitchen was a lovely common space. We chatted with many of the guests while hanging out in the kitchen. The hostel was a little difficult to find in the dark (and in freezing December) but aside from that the stay was absolutely wonderful.