Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

I arrived after getting lost for fifteen minutes (It was my mistake) exhausted and burning up under the noon sun. As soon as Jani introduced himself, I forgot all about that. He is an amazing host, very friendly and will show you everything there is to see. Wifi is everywhere with multiple access points. There is a bar called Jazz Bar attached to the hostel, despite the name, it was never noisy but it is a good place to get a beer after a long hike. The best hostel I have been to.

The owner, jani, is a brilliant guy!

Best hostel we have ever stayed in! No surprise it is voted number 1 by hostel world users! 5 minute walk from the lake, bus station and castle. 3 minute walk from supermarket, bars and restaurants. railway station is approx 7km from lake. Very modern,well equipped kitchen, play station, games,wifi etc. Jani and his wife were incredible hosts who went out of their way to make us feel welcome, answer our questions and organise our trips. Thank you so much to Jani and his wife we will def be back.

• 11th Jul 2014

Top stay, really helpful staff, perfect accommodation and great location!

This hostel is really well located, got a lot of services and the staff is really helpful.

• 6th Jul 2014

Jani and his wife run a wonderful hostel. It's clean, comfortable, and has an excellent location. They are both amiable people and very helpful in navigating Bled and the surrounding area.

Jani and his wife were amazing hosts. They upgraded our group of three from a 4 person dorm to a 3 person private when we arrived for no additional cost. They were also willing to help with any problems and offered great travel advice. The hostel itself was a 5-10 minute walk uphill from the most of the shops and the lake but in the direction of both the Vintgar Gorge and the Castle which are both necessary stops during a stay in Bled. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Great really helpful staff, excellent kitchen and common room facilities. I would really recommend this hostel!

Thanks for a great stay

Me and two of my friends are interrailing around Europe and we have stayed in a fair few hostels but Jazz was by far the best! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The facilities are excellent and the rooms are spacious and in great condition. There was a great atmosphere amongst travellers in the communal kitchen when everyone was cooking and a good bar down the road for those interested. If you are going to bled-stay here! jazz hostel made our stay in bled even more enjoyable.

Best hostel we've ever stayed at by far!

• 26th Jun 2014

This place was absolutely fantastic. The couple who own this hostel clearly love their job and are enthusiastic about everything. They go way beyond what is expected, suggesting places to go, storing bags for free whilst we went walking and even letting us have showers six hours after checking out! It's situated a little far away from the station and the lake but taxi services are cheap and most things are walkable. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, wished it could've been longer :)

Yani and his wife are pretty awesome, help you with anything you need

I absolutely loved staying at the Jazz Hostel, and would highly recommend it to everyone! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful- we tried all of their restaurant suggestions and were not disappointed!

• 24th Jun 2014

This hostel is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Moreover it has all the premises to compete for the prize. The owners are extremely helpful and friendly, the hostel is clean and believe me you couldn't ask for better services.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Romania

Really enjoyed our stay at Jazz, which was all you'd need in a hostel; lovely clean rooms, good facilities, beautiful location and most importantly the owners were wonderful. When we arrived Jani gave us a full overview of the surrounding area, what to do and where to eat, which we really appreciated. A fantastic hostel for a fantastic location.

The only way to get better than that is serving breakfast...

• 20th Jun 2014

A beautiful hostel with amazing dorm rooms. No bunks! And a pretty little balcony. The kitchen was amazing. But what made this place was the friendly and super helpful staff. They were so lovely.

Thank you for your great hospitality!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

I had an absolutely perfect stay in Jazz Apartments! By far and away the best place I have stayed in. It went above and beyond all expectations. I LOVED it! Thank you!

• 16th Jun 2014