Jazz Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Preernova Cesta 68, Bled, Slovenia

Very impressed with this hostel. Out of all the hostels we stayed in during our trip this one had the most friendly atmosphere by far and the staff are always willing to help you. The room and facilities were excellent- wish we stayed for longer!

• 30th Jun 2015

Jani was the greatest host ever, could not have had a better welcome and introduction to Lake Bled. Very comfortable room and superb facilities. My only concern was that we didn't stay for long enough.

Jani is the man. Super helpful and had great suggestions of things to do while on a budget. This was a fantastic hostel!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • galenmacd

Hands down the best hostel I've ever visited, the owner was amazing and did a break down of all the best things to do in the area upon arrival. Rooms were very secure and clean with very good, clean bathrooms and toilets. The owner and his wife were happy to direct you anywhere in Lesce Bled and offer friendly tips about everything there. Would definately visit again!

Fantastic stay! Thanks for all the tips! Hopefully will be returning soon.

This hostel was amazing! Were a little older than the usual hostel goers and we loved how this place is a little further out and more peaceful. The owners go out of their way the helpful- listen to their advice about various viewpoints- they were incredible. The only thing I could fault is slightly patchy wifi- but you shouldn't be inside on your phone anyway! Too tip- take a day to go to lake Bohinj- 40 min bus ride an you're in paradise!

It is impossible to say one bad thing about this hostel. It was a home away from home, it makes you feel like you're part of a family. The views are splendid, the rooms are comfy, the bar is a treat. Jani and his family are honestly the greatest hosts you could ask for. Thank you.

• 15th Jun 2015

My stay at Hostel Jazz was excellent, I totally recomend this hostel. They gave me great tips and advices for planning my activities during my 2 days I was there. I think they make you feel as the most important guest, and they're going to help you in anything you need with the best disposition. The facilities were also excellent and very comfortable. Hoping to come back there someday.

Best staff around. Very new and clean.

You wouldn't meet anyone more wonderful than the owners of this hostel. Very helpful people and located in a very good location, they set up small deals with other local businesses which gave us good cab rates and some discounted food. Extremely clean and friendly hostel with absolutely everything you need on site plus more.

• 13th Jun 2015

My partner and I stayed with jazz hostel for a week and must say its the best hostel I have ever stayed in by a mile! Jazz Hostel is run by a lovely couple, they are so helpful and will drop anything to help you. They gave us lots of help with things to do and see in the area and found us good places to eat!! I could go on about all the great things about Jazz, but I'd be here for ages, just go and stay here and you won't regret it. I'm already planning my next trip back!

• 8th Jun 2015

Absolutely amazing family run hostel. Jani went above and beyond to make our stay the best it could possibly be (restaurant discounts, advice on how to experience Bled like a local) and made sure we were sorted for our ongoing journey down to Venice by booking our taxi to the station and printing off train timetables for us. Our room (double ensuite) was spectacular. Our stay was a million times better than at a hotel due to the personal touch of amazing owners! We will be back.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. I felt welcomed and wanted by the extremely helpful staff, especially important as I was traveling alone. The hostel was very clean and in walking distance to everything. I extended my trip two times because lake bled is great and the hostel was perfect. There isn't a lounge to meet other travelers but everyone is very friendly and I met many in the kitchen and bedroom. Thank you so much to the staff!

Great place.

The hostel is in very good location, very clean, exactly what you need. The owner of this hostel is very nice and helpful at all times. We were not prepared for this trip but it is not no problem patronize the owner of the hostel advising us about great places to see as well as places where you can eat really well for a reasonable price. Really recommend this place, I've never seen a owner with such a passion for his job, just super !!!!

I can't fault this place. Excellent hostel, great location, awesome staff.

The most amazing place we've ever stayed!! Jani one of the owners is the most friendly person we have ever met!! Everything is perfect most magical place we've visited on our travels and will be going back hopefully next year!!!! Can't describe how amazing this place is.

The hostel was perfect and the owners were so kind and helpful. Highly recommended.

• 1st Jun 2015

Jazz hostel was one of the nicest places that I have stayed on my travels. Really glad that it was recommended to me. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our time in Lake Bled was amazing. Would definitely go back.

Hands down, BEST hostel I stayed at my whole trip. The staff is a husband and wife who are so excited to meet you and very willing to help you plan a great stay in Bled. You can tell they love what they do. They set us up on an all day adventure tour that I highly recommend as well. Rooms were super nice, with a great common area/kitchen. Showers and bathrooms were very clean. Right next to a supermarket. Overall, Bled is a must see and Jazz Hostel is the perfect place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4