Jazz on South Beach Hostel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

The team of Jazz hostel is excellent, they make your vacation easier and provide information for everithing you need. Nancy and Maria they're always smailing and happy and the best hot cake, yumari live your room the best and the guys from the front desk Jazmine, Denis, Daniel and Ray are amazing people!! There are always with positive actitud and professionalism. Thanks!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Argentina

A very nice stay. Great location!

Amazing team, great amenities, the locations just incomparable, very friendly people everywhere .

Really enjoyed my stay. Got to meet new people and the staff was great. Can't wait to go back with all my friends.

• 25th Jun 2014

I definetly would like to stay there again, and probably will soon! Thanks for the team!

• 14th Jun 2014

Jazz charged us 10.81$ as security deposit for the 2 days that we were going to stay (total including security =88$). But after we checked out and got back home, I looked up my credit card and they charged us the 88$ and never adjusted/wavied off the secuity deposit of 10.81$. Still trying to get hold of them to adjust the payment but apparently their system is down since 2 days. Bad experience.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • India

This time is better then the last time I was there. Now they got the Europeans kids working there so therefore the staff is much better. Location is excellent!

One of the best! in twenty years of hostels. The staff was really good: every one of them, and the facilities really good. I was one of the oldest: had lots and lots of fun and treated with respect. So many interesting people. But a staff member really got my attention: Mr. Latvia: Deniss. His maturity and smoothness were not even believable!! He handled every situation with calm and good people-skill. Ably mentored by Philip.... I call them... Mr. Smooth and "Mr. Smoothie". It was real nice .

The second hostel we stayed in on South Beach was a better location, however the staff were so poor - now usually when I read a review about staff being poor, I take little notice as it's usually something you can get past, however this staff member in particular Jacob is a ghastly member of hospitality - he went out of his way to score a 10/10 in shoddy customer service, both rude and threatening! atmosphere was dull (very quiet) however this meant a good nights sleep.

Good location and affordable hostel in Miami. We were happy here for 5 nights, thought there definitely could be improvements. There is only one single toilet outside of the in room bathrooms. Definitely more needed. The staff were mostly unhelpful and disinterested. We witnessed many arguements between the staff and guests. There was one helpful staff member on our last day but generally speaking, don't expect anything from them. The included breakfast was a nice addition for the cheap price.

Some Staf can be really rude....I even had to call the police myself to get refunded. ....they still owe me money

• 25th May 2014
  • Nicaragua
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I had 2 reservations for this hostel. I told it to the staff when I arrived but they wanted me to check out and check in. When I finished the first reservation they charged me 15$ because "I was late" on the check out time, even though I had another reservation for that day.

Great location being so close to the beach. Can rent 'beach towels' for $2, and unlimited use, which is pretty good (the towels definitely aren't beach towels though! A little small). They have a few balls you can take to the beach too, for free, a good little bonus. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Pancakes for breakfast every day, can't complain there. Rooms kept pretty clean. Kitchen could definitely use some work though (cleanliness & facilities wis)e

Pros: Location Location Location! Close to beach, clubs and bars. Great value for money in SoBe!! Clean beds and linen, Clean Kitchen and a good atmosphere make for a comfortable stay. Cons: Under equipped kitchen and Bathrooms... Are they ever cleaned??? Also the Staff are nice as pie but could do with some local knowledge.

very nice

Just spend a night but everything was good so far!

I stayed here at Jazz for one week. I planned on relaxing whilst at Miami, the club thing is not my thing.. Jazz gave me the opportunity to meet others on the same boat.. Great courtyard to chill , play guitar and drink throughout the day. Place is clean and so close to the beach. Do yourself a favor and check in

Did not get the booking I asked for, but in the end it was pretty good.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • South Africa

Had a fantastic stay, breakfast was amazing and everyone was so friendly! Only thing they should add is lockers for extra security (you have to bring your own padlock for the ones in the room!) but aside from that it was amazing!

• 27th Mar 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Jazz and met amazing people as well as new friends. I will be back sometime in the future. ..stayed an extra two nights

• 26th Mar 2014