Jazz on South Beach Hostel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Nice place, good location, the reception staff could be more friendly, nice ladies doing the breakfast :) Good lockers for your valuables next to the reception

I was completly satisfied with my stay at Jazz hostel!

Great location, 2 minute walk to South beach.

Staff acted bored, was not very nice and/or helpful. Have to pay for every kind of extra service (like luggage storage, using a locker). Location is amazing though.

Thanks a lot for sweetheart Felipe the manager of the hostel,he is always trying to do the best and helped us move room out of the snoring roommate room,he let me check in early after my tired flight. But ther some wired people in hostel stolen money and all day round staying at hostel, they offer free breakfast is ok with pancake chocolate, also there are lunch and dinner,not so bad deal for 5dollar. The staying with my friend was ok,except stink Italian guy at our room,and snoring roommate.

What can you expect for $15 a night, but the staff seemed to be rude and unhelpful. Felt like they were doing me a favor, never going back again, rather spend more money at the hostel i normally go to than this place again. I ended up sleeping outside the street waiting for my shuttle bus for 2 hours, at 1 am was an issue about AC the room was too cold, the other roomies where freezing as well, but the staff didn't do anything to accommodate me. Don't expect much from this place

Hi staff, Jazz is a good hostel Good places , i was with my friend but i meet a lot of people , practise my english The breasfast must to have muffins too. There is not activities in the day, but the night yes. Why created a day for movies night??? And activities volley on the beach the day for to meet people? Jazz is good for relax you. I come back a day. See you Virginie

One bathroom for 12 people doesn't work in the morning. Great location. Breakfast was a joke. Staff wasn't pleasant.

Staff was friendly, knowledgeable. The entertainment planned nightly is very helpful when you have nothing planned to do. Its a great atmosphere

This place was good. Great spot, walking distance to everything. Free pancake brekky, cheap lunch and dinner options and good if u look to party but u could also get away from it if your not into that

Everything was good but no one

The location was perfect ! really close to the beach but i ll not come back... the staff was not nice at all and had not respect for us (they came in our room at 3 am to yeld at a girl - she was in the wrong bed...) . And if you want to party it's def not the good place...

Great staff, just had annoying people(travelers) in the halls and coming in and out of the room I was in...so if you're looking for a good sleep it won't happen here unless you have respectful people around.. but overall it was a great atmosphere and location is great for where it is, close to some shops a short walk to the beaches...

Rooms are very small considering the amount of beds and then everyone's luggage, me and my friend were unlucky enough to be stuck with some very inconsiderate people who were always noisy. Bathroom light didn't work :/ location was very good as your only two blocks away from the beach :) they have lockers which was good meant you could leave your valuables :)

the breakfast in miami is boiled coffe with hotcakes or similar. i didnt know soni wrtie here. it happens in all the hostels.

Its my third time there and I would recommend, good atmosphere, clean, he location is perfect!!!

• 12th Aug 2013

This Hostel is really good, I booked a private bedroom, the room was pretty clean, the bed was comfortable, there was a small refrigerator. the staff was helpful and the location is perfect, just few steps from the beach.

Jazz on the beach hostel was amazing!! It is located 3 min walking distance from the beach, and close to all cool bars and night clubs. The staff was very nice and helpful, we met verity of people from all around the world, the free breakfast was great, and the room was clean, and most importantly- The price was reasonable.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Israel

Great place to meet people and have some fun.

• 5th Aug 2013

Staff extremely rude, hostel is advertised as a 'party' hostel but couldn't be further from the truth. No alcohol after 11 and u have to whisper in the lobby after 12. Staff pouring people's drinks down the drain etc. felt more like boarding school then a hostel. The promotor Ernesto was the only pleasant helpful person there. the location is good, only 5 mins from the beach. Other than that, there are better hostels in the area that are worth paying that little bit extra for!

• 31st Jul 2013