Jazz on South Beach Hostel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Personal / staff must urgently behave more friendly and open-minded. Friendlyness is not their favorite activity! Breakfast is only 1 hour long = which is far too short! It is actually a real mess and the clients stand waiting in a row like idiots!

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Personal in front desk is very aggressive and impolite.

It would be helpful to have lockers in the room and have more control over the food you left on the fridge (I lebel them but in about just 3hours someone took it). There is only one bathroom for common use in the hostel! And the rooms has only one bathroom...You have to wait EVERY time you need to use the restroom. The breakfast is served in the lobby (?) and it´s only for 1 hour. Not mention that the "free" breakfast is only two pancackes and tea. Staff is always yelling! I didn´t like at all

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Most of the staff were not friendly, but when I was stuck the manager did help me out. Some of his staffers really should not be working tourism with their poor attitudes.

I didn t like too much because the rules r too rigid.. And the people that work there ll remaind u too often what u r allow to do and what u can t do.. The position is very good no more than 2 minutes for the beach:-):-)

The beds are very rough to sleep on, I felt sharp springs sticking out because the mattress are very poor quality or old. I felt that my bill was not properly handlled. I had to argue and recheck many times and found three big moneraty errors, which they corrected, but I felt that there is definitely something sketchy about the way they manage their finances, rules and their authority on guest. I checked out early. I will never ever ever stay there again.

We found the staff quite arrogant and not wanting to help. A noizy place witch probably would fit party people who prefer to sleep during daytime.

There were two gums spread on my bed. Really not clean, and they took a deposit that they ignored to have when I left. At least it's cheap for the place - but I can't say anything good about it.

Unhelpful staff. The receptionists didn't know a lot about the area (or they just wanted to get rid of you). It seemed like they were more interested in the pc than giving recommendations or accurate information. They didn't make you feel welcome. The only good thing was the price as we just needed to stay one night.

you know a lot of cool people

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Colombia

Had a nice stay at Jazz-staff is very good!!

• 4th Dec 2013

The place is just Awesome!!!

• 1st Dec 2013

I liked staying there-you'll meet cool people, staff seems competent, it's clean, great kitchen and eating area, lounge space is not bad as well, location is great right where you need to be and including breakfast I think the price is right -I'd go back

I stayed many times in that hostel.... And that time I booked with a "flexible deposit"... I called ONE WEEK before check in date , and they told me they will charge me 100% and never receive any answer from that time!!!!!!!!! I did not stay and now I received an email to comment my stay, you kidding me???????

Nice place, good location, the reception staff could be more friendly, nice ladies doing the breakfast :) Good lockers for your valuables next to the reception

I was completly satisfied with my stay at Jazz hostel!

Great location, 2 minute walk to South beach.

Staff acted bored, was not very nice and/or helpful. Have to pay for every kind of extra service (like luggage storage, using a locker). Location is amazing though.

Thanks a lot for sweetheart Felipe the manager of the hostel,he is always trying to do the best and helped us move room out of the snoring roommate room,he let me check in early after my tired flight. But ther some wired people in hostel stolen money and all day round staying at hostel, they offer free breakfast is ok with pancake chocolate, also there are lunch and dinner,not so bad deal for 5dollar. The staying with my friend was ok,except stink Italian guy at our room,and snoring roommate.

What can you expect for $15 a night, but the staff seemed to be rude and unhelpful. Felt like they were doing me a favor, never going back again, rather spend more money at the hostel i normally go to than this place again. I ended up sleeping outside the street waiting for my shuttle bus for 2 hours, at 1 am was an issue about AC the room was too cold, the other roomies where freezing as well, but the staff didn't do anything to accommodate me. Don't expect much from this place