Jazz on South Beach Hostel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, Florida, USA

Just spend a night but everything was good so far!

Bon rapport qualité / prix, super emplacement en bas de miami beach, à quelques pas d'ocean drive, tout se fait à pied, plage, bars, resto, nightclubs...

• 5th Apr 2014

Did not get the booking I asked for, but in the end it was pretty good.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • South Africa

O hostel é bom! Cafe da manha muito bom ! Um típico cafe americano. O único problema é o horario de checkin/checkout. Menos de 12:00 horas no hostel e so pode fazer o checkin as 03:00 Pm. Muito ruim esse horario de checkin. De resto é um bom lugar para se hospedar!

• 28th Mar 2014

Had a fantastic stay, breakfast was amazing and everyone was so friendly! Only thing they should add is lockers for extra security (you have to bring your own padlock for the ones in the room!) but aside from that it was amazing!

• 27th Mar 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Jazz and met amazing people as well as new friends. I will be back sometime in the future. ..stayed an extra two nights

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

It was a good hostel, very close to the beach and the staff was very helpful, I received the information that I needed to move around the area. The only thing that I did not like was that I booked a room for three days and when I arrived it was not available, I had to sleep in a room for women and men and I had asked for a women's room, the next day I had to check out and check in again for another room. If I booked the room should be available when I get there.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

i thought the location was fantastic and the staff always knew what was going on for events. They helped me get the cheapest transportation from south beach to ft. Lauderdale for my flight.

• 24th Mar 2014

The Jazz on South Beach Hostel is a nice looking place with almost everything what you expect about a good hostel but the cleanliness. We were eating in the kitchen and a cockroach was running under the tables into the wall. The same counts for the toilets in the rooms, they weren't that clean either. Otherwise it was a good hostel with decent breakfast and a nice lobby. Especially the location of the hostel makes it a good place to stay!

• 24th Mar 2014

Complicado a maneira que tratam as pessoas quando estão na frente do hostel após as 22 horas. Eu apenas esperava um amigo sair, estava sozinho e não podia ficar na frente do hostel. Muito mal tratado pelo funcionário, que poderia ao menos me perguntar o que eu fazia na porta naquele momento.

• 19th Mar 2014

Lockers you had to pay for the staff were miserable and the guy that did the hostel events was on commission to sell ticket to clubs/party every night. The kitchen was locked at certain hours. Laundry room only had two machines. Breakfast is like prison in a queue waiting for nasty pancakes. Beds are not comfy and very noisy. The location is perfect, air con is great, wifi is good, Good cheap lunch/dinner served in hostel, Bathroom is clean.

The bed was very uncomfortable! you could feel every bedspring and after two days my back started to hurt. I would have liked to have at least a small dresser but there was nothing to put our clothes so we had to leave it in our luggage. they also could have served a bigger breakfast for the price. But I liked that our room was clean!

After 10pm you CANT do anything in this place!!!!!!!! Staff doesn't seem to like their job or tourists in general.....

Good location and facilities, but generally disinterested and rude staff.

I lost in the safe of the dollar.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • China

Best hostel I've stayed at in long tiime

Excellent value and a phenomenal location. However everything you read about the staff is true, it's a real shame because there's a lot of potential.

The staff was the least friendly i;ve ever had during my 8 months trip.. not helpfull, whining about cleaning the kitchen while you still were eating! Not able to move a snoring or talking person from your room, just move to another room, while those people where complaining about that person as well! Just for this i wouldn't recommend this hostel.

• 18th Feb 2014

Nous avons été très bien reçus, nous étions quatre adultes et avions une chambre privées avec douche C'était très bien on y reviendra En plus. Nous avons laissé Des bagages en consigne pendant une semaine car nous allions au mexique ça ne leur a posé aucun problème avc un petit supplément , que nous avons récupéré avant de retourner en France Merci

• 16th Feb 2014

Great value for the money! Jazz has a kitchen/dining area guests can use to make their own meals - awesome! Dorm-type rooms are spacious and clean with wood laminate floors. Toilet/bath-shower is separate from the sink/dressing area that has a large mirror for less waiting. My only complaint was that it was noisy at night when other guests were talking loudly in the hall, but Jazz has ear plugs for 50 cents. I'm a regular guest at Jazz.

• 10th Feb 2014