Jazz on South Beach Hostel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Check-in time 3:00pm is a bit too late for a 100$ rate per day and you get surprised by the rudeness of the staff which could never offer a solution,instead you had always an answer of yes or no!! Second is when you see the place disordered and you learn that the internet is available only when you are close to the reception otherwise you can forget about it in your room. Stayed there 45min more and had to pay 15$ per person!This is cheating and not what was written in their policies.Scarce!!!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Spain

I appreciate the cleanliness of the place and the facilities. I feel like some of the staff could be more polite and nice with each other and the guests. I felt very uncomfortable when I heard the staff talking in Spanish about the guests.

• 18th Dec 2014

Staffs are very rude.

Thanks for everything! was great my time with you guys

Wie haben in einem 4er Zimmer gewohnt. Die Zimmer sind ausreichend groß und das Bad war sauber. Die Betten waren allerdings sehr unbequem. Die Schließfächer waren kaputt und Dan frühstück war schlecht. Das Publikum im hostel war auch etwas merkwürdig. Viele über 40. Wir haben mit einer 80jährigen im Zimmer gewohnt. Das hat die Atmosphäre etwas kaputt gemacht. Ansonsten ist die Lage Top. Direkt am Strand und in der Nähe von vielen Geschäften

He ido varias veces y a mi me encanta...lastima que eliminaron la cocina...

Kitchen needs nicer items and cleaning supplies They need new beds in the 8 person mixed dorm. They make a ton of money so they have no reason they cant replace the crappy creaking noisy beds. Mattresses need mattress covers

pas grand chose pour faire a manger dans la cuisine a part un micro onde

The best thing was the dinner in the hostel. It cost $5 and you got 2 plates, one with salad and one with creole mincedeat and beans. Delicious!!! Staff was very friendly, good location. If you want to party there is someone organising club pickup. Breakfast is only pancakes with chocolate. I didn't try but most people queued up for it every day so seemed to enjoy it. We went to one of the big supermarkets near by and put our food in the hostel's big fridges. Ensuite bathroom is great to have!

• 1st Dec 2014

I have stayed at this hostel in the past. I think the location and atmosphere are great. It's quieter than some of its counterparts.

Preço justo.

We were in a 12-beds dorm. There was 1 toilet and 1 bathroom in the bedroom, so 1 for 12 people. towels were not very clean. Except that the location is good and the staff was quite nice ! Good price, i still recomand this place

Lockers in our room were in need of repair as "trays" were not fastened therefore not absolutely secure. They were also small, but ok for small items and my leather coat...bring your own lock. They had lockers downstairs for rent also...small too...I mean not half or full locker sized... Bathroom was sub-par...floor tile broken, toilet switch handle thingy broken...I had to jerry rig it...but essentials are there...what to expect from hostel at $15/night? 6 bunk beds in small room-

• 26th Nov 2014

First of all I spend some time in hostel, but no hostel was like that the employee are really unfriendly. The offered breakfast is just crap Only the location is nice but to be honest I would not recommend to stay in this place even if it's a couple dollar cheaper

Wifi was limited to lobby common area, not in sleeping or eating areas. Staff was helper in using buses. Breakfast was adequate for the most part Hotcakes with chocolate chips.

nice hostel in good location.

staying in this hostel was realy a dissapointment, mainly due to the following: - staff was rude&snobbish(at least one girl) - have stayed in so so many hostels, but never paid 4$ for EACH bag to keep in luggage storage. normally this kind of service is free - room was smelling like old hospital - wifi only in lobby, not in rooms from the good side: perfect location!. I do not recommend this hostel for staying. In Miami we also stayed in Freehand hostel - much better choice!

o lençol de baixo estava sujo, apanhei uma grande alergia nao sei se fui mordida por pulgas, apenas sei que acordei com muita comichao e dpois fiquei com altos inchassos no pescoço cara braço e pernas, quando se entra no hostel tem um cheiro estranho, a casa de banho por ser partilhado deveria ser limpo pelo menos 3 vezes por dia principalmente a balheira deve ser desenfectada. aparte isso gostei da localizaçao.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Portugal

The hostel REFUSED me upon arrival, due to my holding an American Passport, despite the fact that I live in the UK, despite my having a reservation and having already paid money. I arrived late a night , and was told that they do not allow American passport holders to check stay in their hostel. I had no other place to stay, and the staff refused to assist me in any way. There merely said, it is management policy, and not their problem. I found SOBE Hostel later that night. SOBE is Great!

Good location, okay for the money but really very dirty

« first « Prev 1 2 3