6.8
Good 1,096 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 1,096 Total Reviews
Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel Located at 321 Collins Avenue, , Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33139 321 Collins Avenue
68% 1096
25.7725150 -80.1334460
    Rooms available

10th Jul 2016
6.6

Good for a short stay, go in with low expectations.

• hugoslavko3534
  • Mexico, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2016
7.7

This hostel is nice in general. Some guys in staff are extremely nice but others are very rude. Location is good, very near to the beach, but you have to walk a while to other places of interest which are from 10th to 15th streets.

30th Jun 2016
7.7

I liked this hostel, sure lots better than International, but what is it with the very average customer service, to be kind, in Miami hostels? At least Jazz was slightly better than previous one. Not even basic niceties like HI, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? No kidding, one evening, while she was really busy on her personal cell phone, I asked the evening gal for a bottle opener. Her reply? The girls outside took it and I don't have another...back to her phone...I simply went out to get it, opened

3rd Jun 2016
7.7

It's a great hostel if you are on a budget, it's close to the beach and has very clean dorms. The only thing I felt was uncomfortable was when the manager got in a confrontation with a guest and the police were called.

• USA, Male, 31-40
28th May 2016

I have in amazing time like always .. Thanks for for the comfort and the attention to me everyone in there foes the best for make me feel comfort .. I will see u again soom .. One's again Thanks so much.. Muchas Gracias x su attencion a todos 😉🇦🇷

23rd Apr 2016
2.9

Rude staff, rude housekeeping and the night shift guy is the worse. I travel all over the world and this is the worst I've seen in customer service. Hostel is in a great location ....I guess they don't care.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
2.0

I didn't have the booking when I got there

• evaherrera
  • Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
2.0

Es el hostel más feo al que fui !!! La gente es muy mala onda!!! La cocina llena de cucarachas, el desayuno una burla. El personal te trata muy mal. Hice un recorrido por todo EEUU y en todos los hosteles en los que estuve nunca me hicieron problema para tenerme la valija hasta la hora que me tenía que ir y ellos me querían cobrar 4 dólares por valija! Las camas no tienen colchones sino colchonetas incomodisimas. cerraban la cocina a las 22hs con llave por lo q me quede sin comer. Un desastre!

• Bahamas, Male, 41+
11th Apr 2016

I stayed 7 days. Excellent staff, ok accommodations, cleanliness was good. I would stay again. Price is excellent. Jerome

7th Apr 2016

Good value and very close to beach everything you can look for is in the area