Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel

Good 1178 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
24th Feb 2017
7.1

The hostel is a bit run down. However it serve it's purpose on this particular 1 night stay.

19th Feb 2017

My second time here and was great. Perfect location near the beach. Cool stuff nice rooms. Doesn't get any better in Miami than here.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
4.6

I didn't like this hostel, everything is old, and the atmosphere is weird. I don't recommend it. The location and cleanliness is good.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017
3.7

The place had an awful smell, the rooms were extremely cold(ac was way too high all over the place). Staff were not helpful or friendly at all.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
6.3

Not the cleanest. Bunk beds are shakey bugs most of the lockers dont lock

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
25th Jan 2017
5.1

Overall stay was okay. People at the desk were extremely slow. The towels and blankets were dirty, and even though you had given your passport numbers and your credit card info, you still had to give a piece of ID in exchange for a (dirty) blanket. When my friend then gave the blanket back, they didn't even check if the passport was even his. This is extremely unsafe and doesn't give a good feeling. The room was okay clean, breakfast looked terrible. Location was really good.

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
15th Jan 2017

Good hostel, really close to beach and restaurants, good wifi and facilities. The staff were friendly and helpful. It's pretty expensive, but they all are in Miami. There is a small, basic breakfast too, of pancakes and oats. I'd stay again :).

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
14th Jan 2017
7.7

Hello. I overall enjoyed my stay at Jazz on South Beach. I was sharing a 12 bedroom dormitory. Pros : cheap, well located , relaxed people Cons : not all the staff but some are not really enthusiastic or welcoming. They look bored when you ask for something. For example I had to keep my stuff in the locker room after my check-out. This service is charged 4 dollars. And when I had to take some stuff in the bag the guy seemed really pissed off, like I asked him something crazy. Thanks otherwis

3rd Jan 2017
8.0

every thing was ok.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
3.1

Hands down the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Extremely rude and unhelpful staff and incredibly filthy. There was an orange peel in the shower when I first checked in and it was there when I left so I have no idea how often they clean the place but it's not enough. Had to pay more then the hostel world price when we got there and the attitude of staff was take it up with hostel world not us.