6.5
Good 1,073 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 1,073 Total Reviews
Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel Located at 321 Collins Avenue, , Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33139 321 Collins Avenue
65% 1073
25.7725150 -80.1334460
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016
2.9

Rude staff, rude housekeeping and the night shift guy is the worse. I travel all over the world and this is the worst I've seen in customer service. Hostel is in a great location ....I guess they don't care.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
2.0

I didn't have the booking when I got there

• evaherrera
  • Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
2.0

Es el hostel más feo al que fui !!! La gente es muy mala onda!!! La cocina llena de cucarachas, el desayuno una burla. El personal te trata muy mal. Hice un recorrido por todo EEUU y en todos los hosteles en los que estuve nunca me hicieron problema para tenerme la valija hasta la hora que me tenía que ir y ellos me querían cobrar 4 dólares por valija! Las camas no tienen colchones sino colchonetas incomodisimas. cerraban la cocina a las 22hs con llave por lo q me quede sin comer. Un desastre!

• Bahamas, Male, 41+
11th Apr 2016

I stayed 7 days. Excellent staff, ok accommodations, cleanliness was good. I would stay again. Price is excellent. Jerome

7th Apr 2016

Good value and very close to beach everything you can look for is in the area

18th Mar 2016
2.9

I've stayed at well over a hundred hostels around the world and this was one of the worst I've been to. - Unfriendly, less than helpful, apathetic staff (The night staff person used the common area computer to go on bikini model sites, sketchy) - Bathroom is a terrible state of repair (Cracked tile floors that I cut my foot on, shower handle broken - had to rig it to work, bathroom absolutely filthy) - Free Breakfast (was the most pathetic excuse for a breakfast I've ever seen at a hostle

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2016
5.7

The beds are incredibly uncomfortable; there is no bathrooms outside of the rooms; and the staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Great location though!

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2016
6.9

Staff (all of them) is clearly unhappy about their jobs. Very loud at night because you have to open the windows that go directly to the street. But the street is near the beach and americans are particularly loud whatever they do. The place was clean, nothing to say about it.

11th Mar 2016

The staff was fantastic, the rooms were clean, the location is amazing ... for the price, it's a great place to stay.

9th Mar 2016

Room was a bit unclean when we got there due to our roommate who also worked there but atmosphere and environment was great. I would stay there again.