Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Was good, definitely very good location!!

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Colombia

Excellent location but not much else. The staff are incredibly rude. Everything from checking in to asking a question is an inconvenience to them. The beds are extremely uncomfortable and no blankets are provided, only a single sheet. The hostel claims to offer free lockers in the rooms but none were present, with only small, expensive lockers available in the lobby. People in my dorm kept locking the bathroom door when exiting making it unable to be used and the only communal restroom is broken

• 19th Jan 2016

horrible atmosphere unfriendly staff rare facilities - no oven, just microwaves ridiculous rules - had to be quite and no drinking after midnight in the lobby terrible beds

just awful, rude staff, ants all in beds and it would be all worth it if the atmosphere was good but the worst hostel I have ever stayed in- no place to socialise and meet people

• 5th Jan 2016

We arrived into Miami very early and in fairness to the guy at reception he let us have breakfast and we got into the dorm room in the morning instead of waiting until check in time. Unfortunately we felt that it was too strict on charging for storage of bags or for a cancelled night. Even had to pay a really high rate to use the computer. Really felt like they were trying to get as much cash out of you as possible. We were coming from South America though so were used to better value.

This hostel's location is great; right in Miami Beach, next to Ocean boulevard and all! The facilities are ok, there is a bathroom in each room. We stayed in a 10 persons room and had a nice time there. Next morning, we had some pancakes which were good. There are some downpoints: - We called before and were told that there was a free parking but there wasn't any. - The persons on the desk were not very nice - The price is very high (we pay for the location) - the towels weren't too clean -

• 31st Dec 2015

Worst service EVER. The attendant has no patience and practically yelled at me and my friend. Not worth it at all. We found a much better one for $5 more (Beds$Drinks).

• 28th Nov 2015
  • brunohplemos

Average in every regard. Look for other hostels.

My stay at Jazz hostel was okay. Nothing above expectations. The facilities are in a pretty bad shape, the kitchen has no stove, there is only one toilet and shower per room which in big dorms can get frustrating. Some of the staff were extra nice. They even prepared us a thanksgiving lunch for a very small fee. There are no lockers in rooms and for the lockers at reception you have to pay for. The kitchen is closed during certain hours which doesnt make a lot of sense.

This hostel just sucked not reccomended at all. The shower didnt work and if you'd ask them what to they would just look at you. They didnt really care much about you but what ever. It wouldnt really matter if it was a cheap hostel but had to pay pretty much (for a hostel)

• 2nd Nov 2015

When I arrived the guy at the deal wasn't very friendly. He didn't even direct me to my room properly. Luckily it's small so it's pretty easy to find. The wifi doesn't stretch to the rooms which I think it should really. Sometimes if you have important things to do online you don't want to have to sit in a loud common room. Location is great! But no parking and parking is very expensive! I also was in a room by myself which was nice- I guess it wasn't very busy!

Big rooms with private bathroom. Nice.

Dirty place, uncomfortable bed and smelly No recommend it

It is a nice hostel, i am just disappointed about the breakfast and the kitchen time. Breakfast just between 9 and 10 it to late, it have to be at least between 9 and 10. The kitchen close at 11 and it is a little bit early.

Please learn to be kind and of course plz smile

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Perfect location it's directly on Collins Avenue and the value r money is excellent !

Paranız yoksa kalabileceğiniz en iyi hostel miami de ;)

Very good hostel, though staff were not the greatest, they seemed sour and like they didn't want to be there. My experience was not very welcoming.

• 29th Aug 2015

It is a nice place, next the beach, but there was some noises during the night !

Great location, right by all the shops and the beach although room was a very small shared room compared to every hostel i've been at, the smallest by far. The bathroom wasn't very clean and majority of staff very rude, particularly the manager. The breakfast was good, and the lady who cooked it was very nice. Not much of a good atmosphere in the evenings.

• 15th Aug 2015