Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel Reviews

321 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Have been travelling for a year around the world and these two beds are honestly the worst ones ive slept in, could feel every spring in your back, I've slept in comfier places for $5 a night . This place had next to no kitchen to cook anything. Paided over 60$ to stay in a dorm room, maybe because of the food and wine festival in town. The staff was really blunt and not entirely helpful. Lockers weren't secure at all, the floors fell through them. Would not recommend at all

• 20th Feb 2015

Pas de wifi dans les chambres et pas de cuisinière

Matratzen mit Plastik Überzug sehr laut und unangenehm weil man dadurch sehr schwitzt!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Fernando was the desk staff I found in my room with his master key asking me why was I there. I asked him what was he talking about and in a tone I was not comfortable with and asked me again, why was I in that room. Now I used my key to get into the room. Why did this happen? I was no longer happy there and I checked out one day early and slept on the floor of the airport heading back home to New York. I still paid for both days. I was offered no apology when I explained it to the manager!

• 5th Feb 2015

I lost a tupperware that i left on the wardrove inside my room and the cleaning lady said she saw it on the trash and threw it away. The reception lady didnt seem to care about my concern. They were very strict about the kitchen and front deck hours. At 11 pm forget about a glass of water. The kitchen has no gas for cooking.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

i was not a guest there I cancelled please refunds all monies paid. carole l levy

The staff was very rude and most of the employees didn't even speak English. The rooms, especially the bathrooms, were very dirty and there was loads of mold and rust. The breakfast only existed of pancakes, nothing else: No cereals, fruits, bread, literally nothing. It was one of the worst hostels I have ever been to.

• 10th Jan 2015

Everything was fine, Hostel is a little far from Lincoln St. But is a good option for value to money. Great pancakes breakfast ;) I would advise to improve the lockers that were in my room thought.

Al llegar al hostel, debimos esperar mas de una hora para ser atendidos pues no habia nadie en la recepcion. Cada habitacion (donde duermen mas de diez personas) tiene solo un baño, por lo que para bañarse o demás hay que hacer fila (ademas de que es limpiado solo una vez por dia, lo que es poco considerando la cantidad de personas.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Alles zufriedenstellend. Nur Ein Herd in der Küche fehlt und es war zu kalt

Estuve 3 horas para hacer checkin, perdi mucho tiempo de mi viaje en algo q deberia ser facil

People stole my food I put in fridge, and the front desk staff were not helpful instead they being so rude. wow I don't recommend anyone to go there because of their unprofessional

L'état des sanitaires étaient limites (porte cassée, chasse d'eau qui fuyait), sifflement désagréable une grande partie de la nuit, les casiers étaient inutilisables.... pas de toilette disponible dans les parties communes.... Mais ambiance agréable au sein de l'auberge.

• 31st Dec 2014

O Hostel é muito bem localizado a poucas quadras da praia. O ambiente é bem jovial, tem gente do mundo todo. Achei legal também que o Hostel organiza alguns eventos e eles também servem um pequeno café da manhã sem custo adicional. Os pontos negativos são: barulho devido ter muita gente no Hostel acaba ficando um pouco barulhento e pode incomodar pra dormir e na minha opnião a cama poderia ser um pouco maior.

We stayed at Jazz for 3 nights and during that time barely got a seconds sleep due to the bedding being so terrible. In addition staff were often rude and lazy, especially the young girl who was more often then not on her phone rather than doing her job. Hostel was clean but cleaners did ruin a shirt of mine by somehow getting bleach over it. Wouldn't stay there again

• 26th Dec 2014

Check-in time 3:00pm is a bit too late for a 100$ rate per day and you get surprised by the rudeness of the staff which could never offer a solution,instead you had always an answer of yes or no!! Second is when you see the place disordered and you learn that the internet is available only when you are close to the reception otherwise you can forget about it in your room. Stayed there 45min more and had to pay 15$ per person!This is cheating and not what was written in their policies.Scarce!!!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Spain

I appreciate the cleanliness of the place and the facilities. I feel like some of the staff could be more polite and nice with each other and the guests. I felt very uncomfortable when I heard the staff talking in Spanish about the guests.

• 18th Dec 2014

Staffs are very rude.

Thanks for everything! was great my time with you guys

Wie haben in einem 4er Zimmer gewohnt. Die Zimmer sind ausreichend groß und das Bad war sauber. Die Betten waren allerdings sehr unbequem. Die Schließfächer waren kaputt und Dan frühstück war schlecht. Das Publikum im hostel war auch etwas merkwürdig. Viele über 40. Wir haben mit einer 80jährigen im Zimmer gewohnt. Das hat die Atmosphäre etwas kaputt gemacht. Ansonsten ist die Lage Top. Direkt am Strand und in der Nähe von vielen Geschäften

« first « Prev 1 2 3