Jazz on the Park-Hostel Reviews

36 West 106th Street @ Central Park West, New York City, New York, USA

Stayed here for 13 nights and enjoyed it so much! The staff is amazing. Make sure to get to know Maria "Helena", she will put a smile on your face! I do not know how to make an 8 with 10 lines..

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Thank you for your friendly review, we are glad that you had a great experience at our hostel.

The guy un receptiom are so kind and helfull. -ask for Mary and $ergio.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you for your friendly review, we are glad that our staff was great help, customer service is always important to us.

Wonderful time! Wonderful staff! I really enjoyed this time..3 blocks away from the subway station so it is always a good time to go.out and enjoy the city.. i met a lot of new people. I just had the best time.ever.. and of.course it is NYC..

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Bolivia

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are glad you had such a great experience at our hostel.

Good hostel. Very close to the park!

Thank you for your friendly review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel and the location we're around.

The staff was very nice. I just had one problem, when I get there they had his credit card machine broken so I had to pay all my stay in cash. Beyond that, the rest was ok.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review, we apologize for any inconvenience and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

wifi is poor

the location is perfect. what i only dont like is the bad. it was very uncomfortable. other than that, all was great, thanks....

Thank you for your kind review, we would like to apologize that you did not enjoy the comfort of our new spring-less mattresses but we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The breakfast, although free, was low quality. I liked that there was a free comedy show, but I didn't like the fact that a cockroach climbed up my pant leg during the show. When I arrived, someone was occupying my bed in the dorm room because it was so difficult to read the signs on the beds.

Pretty cool hostel. Cozy atmosphere and near central park, has nothing to Jazz. In regards to front desk Maria very warm and welcoming. Recommend the hostel to all.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Lebanon

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you enjoyed our location and atmosphere of our hostel. Customer service is important to us and we appreciate the time you take to leave us a kind review.

Every one was so good to us, felt really lookedafter

• 19th Jun 2014

Thank you for your kind review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay; customer service is always important to us.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »