Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel

7.1
Very Good 3136 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

Jazz on the Park was an excellent experience. Clean, convenient and cost-effective. The staff were very helpful and engaging. I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank you so much!

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
6.9

Easy to get there

• Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
2.6

Staff horrible, don't answer your mails if you want to contact them. We had to cancel out stay, no confirmation or assistance, they just ignored my several attemps to contact

• England, Male, 18-24
4.0

Pros: good location with shops, metro and central park nearby Cons: 1. no wifi in rooms 2. no elevator 3. lack of plugs in rooms (I was in a 8 person room and there were only 4 plugs, none near beds) 4. no kitchen 5. no atmosphere 6. severe lack of events 7. anyone can walk in as the front door is always open and you can walk through the lobby into the corridors for rooms 8. I am male but women in my room were complaining that there is no female showers on our floor 9. $10 for bag storage

7th Feb 2017

It's not amazing, but it does the trick for a good price. I was on the 5th floor, had to go to the 4th floor for the women's bathroom, and the 2nd floor for the women's showers. The room was very warm (probably because the heat from the rest of the floors rose). The staff was really friendly, though there wasn't much of a community with the guests. Great location, amazing price for NYC.

• USA, Male, 25-30
5.4

Perfectly average in absolutely every way. The staff I encountered were super short with me and/or rude. The room was a fine value for the cost (I absolutely would not pay any more than I did). Main area need some love and updating.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Great location close to subway and easy to walk to Central Park. Reception is manned 24 hours which is useful and security is good. Rooms and showers clean enough. Lots of great little places to grab good very close by. Very good for this price, I would stay here again.

24th Jan 2017

Too bad there is no wifi access in my room, but front desk told me that we suppose to have wifi. With no wifi access in the room, just wouldn't book this hostel again. Other than that, everything else was great.

22nd Jan 2017
7.7

This location was located a few blocks from the subway station and close to Central Park and Columbus university. The area itself was really safe at night. On my first stay here, I was given a room on the 2nd floor, which was spacious and had wifi access there. The only downside to this place are the showers. The showers are separated only by a curtain and the hooks to hang your stuff are outside of the shower booth.

• Austria, Female, 41+
19th Jan 2017

I will stay again- I loved the vibe of the place and always felt safe. It was very clean and mostly very quiet.