Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel

Very Good 3328 Total Reviews
Very Good 3328 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2017

Clean and good location. Staff were very helpful. We were greeted by Jose who was extremely helpful throughout our trip. Would recommend.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2017
7.1

No chance to charge a phone in a room.

• kingabigail8842
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

My stay at Jazz on the Park was my first experience in hostel. It is my first time in the states and I picked Jazz because that's where my friends were staying. I do not regret my choice. The staff were super friendly and helpful, especially José; he helped me on multiple occasions with my room and other things at the hostel. My only con about my entire stay would be that the ground floor female shower room occasionally smelt of rotten eggs. My overall experience was great and I highly reccomend

• sjlaver9736
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
5.4

Dirty, staff aren't very helpful at all. All stairs. Putting females on the side where the males bathrooms are and females having to walk over the other side of the building to use bathrooms

7.4

Not worth the price in my opinion... seems like a hostel that just keeps on going because travelers have no where else to stay...

8th Aug 2017

Jazz on the Park is a well-run no-frills hostel for budget travelers. I've stayed there twice, and intend to stay there again. If you are looking for extra comfort, look elsewhere, but the dorm rooms are airy and are not overcrowded with beds, and the place is freshly painted and clean. Friendly and accommodating staff.

5.1

No elevator, so if you have heavy luggage expect to climb stairs with it. Basic room to sleep, nothing special. Way overpriced.

• USA, Male, 41+
6.0

The cheapest place to stay in Manhattan, but you get what you pay for. The staff was friendly. The sheets were clean and you only have 2 people per room, which is better than 4 or 6. There is a microwave and a fridge, but no stove or cooking utensils. No is breakfast provided. The baths have nowhere to put your clothes, so they get wet when showering. The wifi covers the entire building, but the internet is slow. Only one toilet on the 5th floor, so I had to go down to the 3rd floor to pee.

• Macedonia, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

The hostel was really as described. It has the best location. I loved staying there because Central Park is on 1 min away. The hostel organized night out which was a cool thing to have. I would go there again.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+