Jeju Hiking Inn Reviews

587-15, Seogwi-Dong, Seogwipo City, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea

I had a great time at the hostel. The owner was amazing. He was able to recommend lots of lovely sites. He even helped park the car when we had difficulty! The rooms were clean and each room had its own bathroom. When my friend's snoring kept me up, he was able to switch me into an empty room with no extra charge. The breakfast options leave something to be desired, but as it is at no additional charge, it's hard to complain. The market, art street, waterfall, and nearby island were gorgeous.

Easy to find, and nice, simple rooms with everything you need. The staff were very helpful and friendly. It is ideally located for exploring Seogwipo, and it is near buses going towards Jeju-si, Hallasan, and towards the East and West of Jeju.

Thank you good reviews. Eupnida want to see again when re- visiting Jeju Island . We wish want to always be healthy and comfortably.

The hostel was very awesome....the location was strategic and near to the attraction places.I hope to be there again.jeju was a fantastic place to visit.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Very kind staff & very helpful. Awesome place & roof chilling place. Loved it.

• 19th Dec 2015

Very good hostel. The location is very convenient if you're planning to go to Halla-San National Park (just 30-40 min. by bus). The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and well equipped. Everything was as described on the hostel's page.

e stayed for 2 nights at the private twin room. the room was clean and we had the electronic hitting sheets. we had a car so the location wasn't a problem so I can't say how good it is, but near by ther's a main street with restaurants and shops. stuff are extremely nice! the only disadvantage will be no breakfast and no wifi in the rooms. besides that- perfect!

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Israel

our guests can have breakfast ready. Wi-Fi problem is corrected immediately ...... the system of emergency sorry.

i had a 1 night stay at this place and everything was ok. room was small but clean & equipped with all the basic necessity. manager was out during my check in and the mother who speak no english kindly help me with the process even though we couldn't understand each other. Great location, walking distance from food, transport, waterfalls, convenience stores. Kitchen is small but adequate for basic boiling. The only downside is there is no elevator, problematic for heavy luggage. value for money.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

Amazing! As soon as we arrived the staff were incredibly friendly despite speaking little English and continued to be upbeat for the entirety of our stay. We booked a 4 person bunk room and on arrival got upgraded to a double bedroom for no extra charge even when we extended our stay. Massively enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone. Location was great and the view from the rooftop was an awesome perk

I really appreciate a good rating.

Host is very very kind. If I have a chance come back, I just still choose this guest house :)

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Vietnam

The owner is very nice! They helped me a lot I feel like a family!

• 18th Oct 2015

I really appreciate a good rating

I found it a bit difficult to find it as there was no Sun Beach hotel on the list of stops on 600 bus, you can get off at Saegwipo Port instead and Ocean hotel and New, whatever the name was, hotel aren't far, either. The staff are friendly and the owner helped me to carry my suitcase upstairs. Unfortunately, they don't speak much English. I enjoyed my stay, the location is pretty good and they have a rooftop with a nice view which is a big plus.

I really appreciate a good rating

the whole stay was perfect. the hostel owner is a really sympathic and friendly person. I highly recommend to stay there!

I really appreciate a good rating

This was a great experience with a family run establishment. The rooms were incredibly clean. The free breakfast provided a lot of options and the location was pretty good for catching buses or exploring Seogwipo. The internet in the rooms wasn't very reliable but we were able to work from the lobby with great speeds.

I really appreciate a good rating

nice atmosphere, nice people and a good starting point for day trips

• 14th Sep 2015

I really appreciate a good rating

Very good location and helpful staff. I made wrong date but the hostel staff is flexible to change for me. Many thanks!

Lokasi yang menarik

• 30th Aug 2015

I really appreciate a good rating

I had booked a single room, but they had received it as a twin room. Rather than uphold the customers booking, with the evidence provided, they wanted me to either pay more or take the twin room. Staff do not understand english very well, so it is hard to communicate and find out things, though they are relatively polite. There is no breakfast and nothing much in the immediate area to eat, so you will need to be prepared or walk a little way before you can find something.

• 17th Aug 2015