Jeju Hiking Inn

Superb 907 Total Reviews

• sazlance140
  • England, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

Very welcoming hostel and staff. It's in a great location, close to the airport bus, the harbour and market. My single room was a really good size and very clean. The hostel staff were lovely and I would stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

A really homely place, the staff are really helpful and friendly. Very comfortable, have really nice common areas and they really take care of you very well. One of the staff even drove us to the bus stop with our luggage when it was raining really badly. Would definitely recommend staying there!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

We arrived late in the evening, but the host was patiently waiting for our arrival and wonderfully assisted on our check in. Room was really homely and view was stunning on the top floor. Will strongly recommend it to all travelers .

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

I arrive at 7am, still, the host was willing to give me a room settling my stuff as there was empty one. He is so nice that keep asking me if I have any need and help telling me to bus route to mountain. It's close to one waterfall but a little bit far away from bus station, tho not too difficult to find the way. In conclusion, I have a good stay there and get some new friends.

8th Nov 2016

Nice and friendly hostel. Rooms are a bit small. Good breakfast which one can prepare on its own at any time. Friendly owner who speaks a bit english and can give tips. Perfect location in the center

• Singapore, Female, 41+
7th Nov 2016
8.0

We enjoyed our stay at Jeju Hiking Inn. The place is clean and the host is very helpful. Whenever we asked him about the directions to places of interest, he would suggest either bus routes or a combination of bus and taxi, which are more economical ways of traveling around Jeju.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.6

Did not really stay long but the owner was really nice. was making us breakfast but was not able to eat it since we needed to leave right away. Rooms are very old.

25th Sep 2016

Rooftop patio was nice and the eggs and (real) coffee at breakfast were a nice touch. Downsides -- there were only a couple younger travellers there, so the social vibe wasn't nearly as high as most guesthouses I've stayed at in Korea (also, Seogwipo is quiet..I'd stay in Jeju City). There were some families & older travellers, and the lobby was often taken over by (I think) friends or the owner's family, so not great if you want to meet young people. Mosquitoes in the room too.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016
7.7

When I arrived it was late night and I had no cash with me. The owner was renovating his reception. He was very polite and friendly and offered me to pay next day. Even to extend for one more night no problems. It's a simple hostel _and_ guesthouse. A simple breakfast for free. No other backpackers.. Cleanliness may a bit better but I've seen a lot more worse hostels. Location is pretty good, quite near to attraction and food street. The roof top is on the 7th floor but the view is worth it!

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Good location close to the waterfalls and within easy reach of Halla mountain, but nearest beach is quite far. Lots of restaurants and shops within 5 minute walk. Free breakfast included and cool chill out area on the rooftop where you can meet other travelers and relax. Staff are quite helpful and facilities are limited but was undergoing renovation when I stayed there. Recommend to stay here for a short stay.