Jeju Hiking Inn Reviews

587-15, Seogwi-Dong, Seogwipo City, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea

I enjoyed my stay here! It was a great deal. The location was really convenient -- really close to some lovely waterfalls and bus stops that can take you anywhere on the island. The man who ran the place gave us a really helpful rundown of the island and how to get around as soon as we got there. It was clean and comfortable, though the pillows were very hard. The internet was down one night but they fixed it the next. Overall, I enjoyed myself and would stay there again.

Excellent location. very easy to go to different attractions. Cheonjiyeon waterfall is only 15min walk away, so as the seaside. within 3min walk, you will see Lee Joong Seop street, where you can find cafe, restaurants, relaxing bars. The staff at reception desk speak english and he's helpful in giving directions. Very good value in general.

• 10th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff was very helpful and speaks english (i think he's the owner?). The room n bathroom is spacious altough the bathroom could use a little modernisation. It takes a while for the hot water to work..

• 7th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Good on travellers who are on a budget trip. Things that I love about Jeju Hiking Inn is the view from my room and the view on the rooftop. I have a clear view of the sea and the Saeyeongyo (bridge) that connects Jeju mainland to Saeseom (Islet). The owner even provide us with free laundry service! But do prepare some mosquito repellent on your stay there.

• 6th May 2014
  • Malaysia

The locaton was really good, but the staff was not friendly at all. When we talked to him, we had the feeling we would bother him. The rooms were old and it is not a good atmosphere at all. The rooftop though is really nice.

The hostel was in such a great location! It was in walking distance to many restaurants, stores, Cheonjiyeon waterfall, and much more. It was also very easy to commute using the airport limousine bus. My room was a nice size too but the sheets were stained and overall it was very old and dusty.

The place is quite ok for its price. The location is very good and easy to reach. It is more a motel feeling than a hostel (the terrace on the top is really cool). They owner is not a man of a lot of words but answers briefly and accurately all the question asked. I'd recommend it for travellers with low budget.

The view from our room is quite lovely and the people in the neighbouring area are friendly and helpful However, it is quite far from the bus stop. If you are travelling with heavy luggage(s), it will be very tiring and back breaking to carry those luggages to get to the bus stop.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Friendly staff and clean. But almost no hot water.

the room was freezing. Shower broken. Many mosquitos. Tracks from mosquitos that had been slammed against the wall, blood from at least 6.

The receptionist couldn`t speak english but was so nice and tried to help us wherether she could (thanks again!!!). :)

• 4th Apr 2014