Jellyfish Hostel Reviews

Beginenberg 25, 18055 Rostock, Rostock, Germany

everything was awsome. even the wifi was very strong. great days with this hostel.

One of the nicest hostels I've ever visited. The only thing I can criticize is that you have to pay for towels extra. But the extra payment not mentioned in the description. Nonetheless, I loved my stay there!

• 11th Jun 2014

Jellyfish is a hostel in its original/classical meaning and pretends not to be anything more or else: offers cheap accommodation. The hostel is situated in a street with old historical houses along the city wall. It is good that you can make your own tea (to boil water) - you would think that is basic but it isn't, I couldn't do it in the other hostels I stayed during my trip. The staff was really helpful. If you go to Rostock, check the coast at Graal-Muritz!

We (2 couples, 23-25) enjoyed our stay very much. The Hostel is very central and our room, including bathroom and also our bedsheets were extraordinarily clean, never felt so comfortable in a Hostel room. The only thing that was a bit inconvenient was the water pressure in the shower, which made washing my shoulder-long hair basically impossible as it felt like just standing in the rain. But that may just be because we slept in a room in the second floor. We will still definitely come back!

Great place, great owners/staff, would recommend it to anyone.