Jellyfish Hostel Reviews

Beginenberg 25, 18055 Rostock, Rostock, Germany

It's a great hostel's name !

• 14th Aug 2014

The Jellyfish Hostel is a must if you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Rostock. When we got there we found out that they had overbooked the 4-bedroom dorm that we were supposed to stay in, so the staff offered us a private double room for the same price. Very clean, worth spending the extra 4 euro per day for breakfast. The staff are helpful and welcoming.

everything was awsome. even the wifi was very strong. great days with this hostel.

One of the nicest hostels I've ever visited. The only thing I can criticize is that you have to pay for towels extra. But the extra payment not mentioned in the description. Nonetheless, I loved my stay there!

• 11th Jun 2014

I don't know what happened there. We do not charge for towels, we just charge for bed linen. Maybe you have mixed up something or a new member of staff has made a mistake... Patrick, Jellyfish Hostel

Jellyfish is a hostel in its original/classical meaning and pretends not to be anything more or else: offers cheap accommodation. The hostel is situated in a street with old historical houses along the city wall. It is good that you can make your own tea (to boil water) - you would think that is basic but it isn't, I couldn't do it in the other hostels I stayed during my trip. The staff was really helpful. If you go to Rostock, check the coast at Graal-Muritz!