Jembjo’s Knysna Lodge & Backpackers Reviews

4 Queen Street, Lower Central, Knysna, South Africa

I had a wonderful stay at Jembjo's. The location was central to the activities my friend and I had planned, the private room was clean, bright, and comfortable. A simple breakfast was provided each morning. We shared a bathroom with the other guests, but there were never any timing issues. The hosts were wonderful, easy to chat with, and more than willing to help arrange day trips and offer suggestions on local places to visit. We felt welcome, safe, and relaxed for the duration of our stay.

Amazing hostel and super friendly and helpful staff. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, I've stayed in about 100!

• 8th Aug 2015

We stayed two nights in the family room- it was great, warm, clean, cosy and meet all our requirements. Our Hosts were friendly, helpful and welcoming If we're ever visiting this part of the world - we'll be back again :)

Karl and Mandy's hospitality is first class and made you feel like a guest in their home - they'll arrange or book anything you might need, from your laundry to a township tour. Things were a bit quiet due to the time of year but I otherwise had a great stay at Jembjo's.

Nice little house very well located in knysna. Staff very available and quite helpful. Simple but free breakfast, in the morning. The room we were in was a bit noisy because right next to the common room with TV. Very good value for money +++

View all Knysna Bed and Breakfasts