Jericho Inn Reviews

Moshav Vered Jericho, Dead Sea, Israel

The lady who runs in the Inn, Oron and her husband Jerry, are very kind and helped me with everything.

Very nice ensuite cabin with comfortable beds. I really enjoyed the stay.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

I enjoyed the family atmosphere of the location. The Hostel was small I had a double but nobody was there so it was a single. Good satellite television. Nice clean facilities. The hostess was very nice and I got to meet the family. Its in family neighborhood so early evening I could hear children playing. The property sits above the Palestinian city of Jericho. If you don't like the thought of being above a Palestinian controlled City it may not be for you. I slept well and felt safe.

View all Dead Sea Bed and Breakfasts