Jericoacoara Hostel - TIROL Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Dorms were a bit cramped, internet was slow. Nice chill out area and beers and drinks on offer against supermarket prices, great breakfast! (Included). I liked the hostel!

This place is amazing, and it is run by the most thoughtful people. Doubled the number of days we ended up spending there, could've stayed more!

We weren't actually staying at Tirol but at a facility nearby, which is not necessarily an issue, since the place overall was nice, but still a bit under construction. We should at least have been informed about this, and we felt it was a lil unprofessional, although, again, didn't cause any specific issues.

I had some issues, such as: - i've paid for a 4 shared room, but after finish my cc transaction the manager said that the 4 shared room was already taken. So, i lose R$80,00. Times 2 coz my friend was in the same booking. - i'd some wifi issues on the first 2 days. However, the location and the facilities on the hostel was quite cool.

Everything was ok!! Great staff. It's a beautiful place!!

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, very nice people, love jeri

Hostel Tirol was a very nice base for us, a group of five guys, in Jericoacoara located on one of the main streets of the small town. The common area outside the rooms was filled with hammocks and a fridge with self-service all day long, which was very easy and convenient. Also, the hostel allowed payment by credit card which is rather rare in Brazil. A lot of potential in this hostel as it has another lot right next to the one where we stayed with a small swimming pool, so keep up the good work

I was very happy with my stay at pousada Tirol. Really friendly yet professional and helpful staff. This hostel had plenty of staff so I felt well looked after and the place was in really good condition. I appreciated the laundry and cash services as well as the ability to organise just about anything with the help of the staff.

I enjoyed my time at Tirol very much. It has a great location being minutes away from the beach and also the restaurants and night life. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the facilities are excellent with equipped kitchen and barbecue.

Absolutely great hostel in Jeri. Nice facilities, great people, and great owner that let's you know anything you need to know to maximize your experience at Jeri. The hostel enhanced my experience at Jeri, no doubt.

• 9th Nov 2015

Gaúcho, the owner, is present at this facility. He is a professional who is very helpful and speaks several languages, including English. I will go back to this magical place and I will return to this hostel.

• 13th Oct 2015

The hostel is great, one of the bests I´ve ever been. The place is perfect for lonely backpackers looking for fun and adventure in paradise. The rooms are not so big, maximum 6 people, with bathrooms inside. There are hammocks to rest with plugs nearby to charge your phone, that´s great! Breakfast is included and the owner, Gaúcho, is a very nice guy who let me shower and keep my bag there all day even after my check out. They also organize amazing buggy tours. A great atmosphere for sure! =)

great location, great staff it was the best hostel i evere did i had such a good time there and the location is just perfect!!!!!

Very neat, clean and well organized hostel. Good atmosphere, guests mix and do things like buggy tours and bbq's together. Breakfast could use a little improvement but is okay as well.

• 18th Aug 2015

The owner gausho and all the staff are great people. Always smiling and they don't bother at all.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, cool vibe and very friendly and helpful owner. Common areas with well stocked fridge are great to meet people. Hostel is very clean and the room was cleaned daily. Negative point : the twin room we booked was really small.

Great place to stay! The staff is really helpful, special thanks to Gaucho, and the location is excellent!

An amazing hostel, with a wonderful manager! We had a great stay and couldn't have asked for a better hostel :)

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Israel

The owner and staff are all really nice and helpful, good location near beach (though nothing is very far in town in Jeri), common area is nice but atmosphere goes up and down depending on who's around, a little cliquey and not really a party atmosphere. My air con dorm room was in good shape and was comfortable. Hostel was a little pricey and a couple touches like free filtered water and better wifi (which was very slow) would've made Tirol a better value. Overall solid, though.

I had a great time at Tirol. The common are is really cool (with enough hammocks and chairs for everyone), the staff super helpful. Only the owner (Gaucho) speaks English, but he is there almost all the time. He helped us book a private transfer from Jeri to Atins, in order to get to Lençois Maranheses.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7