7.1
Very Good 325 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 325 Total Reviews
Jesselton Cabin Located at 1st & 2nd Floor, No. 74 Jalan Gaya, , Kota Kinabalu.
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu Sabah 88000 1st & 2nd Floor, No. 74 Jalan Gaya
71% 325
5.9848326 116.0774230
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2016

I appreciate how Yan allowed me to change from private to mixed room when my buddy backed out from the trip. It saved me a lot of money. It was also my first time staying in a hostel with mixed occupants (female&male). I thought it was a scary thing but Yan assured me that its not. When I mentioned my desire to climb Mt. Kinabalu he arranged it and made my wish come true.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
6.0

Didn't pay much so didn't expect much. The showers were fine and you can leave your important things behind the receptionist instead of your own locker. The bedroom was quite old with rickety beds and we had to pay 5 ringgit each to have the AC on