Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This is a perfect place to stay in Rome! First of all, the staff was super friendly and helpful - in addition, you get the breakfast to bed! The location is good as there is only 10min walk from the main railway station to the B&B and most of the tourist attractions and main shopping streets are within short walking distance. I will definitely recommend this B&B to my friends and stay there also in my future trips to Rome.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Finland

Secure location, easy to find. Right by Termini Station, walking distance to most everything (though a little farther away but not big deal). Staff was very nice and accommodating. Everything was clean and tidy. Not much atmosphere (only a few rooms and no common space) and not much for facilities but didn't make a huge difference. Breakfast is good enough.

Our stay at Jeth house was very nice. The rooms were clean and spacious, with good functioning wifi and the location was pretty close to Termini and even walking distance to momuments like Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum. No major complaints and definitely somewhere I would recommend, however the only inconvenience occurred when it came time to pay. Credit cards are not allowed and we needed to half almost exact change, down to the euro, since the "reception" couldn't give any change back.

Had a great stay at this guesthouse. Vincenzo was a great host who helped us a lot. My girlfriend and I stayed 4 nights and really enjoyed Rome!

Nice little B&B with very good location. Simple but clean, no fancy stuff. Very friendly and personal staff in Vincenzo. Breakfast could be better. Internet access.

• 31st Oct 2013