8.0
Fabulous 206 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 206 Total Reviews
Jeth House Located at Via Depretis 65, , Rome.
Jeth House
Jeth House
    Rooms available

3rd Jun 2016
7.1

The wifi didn't work after the first two hours which was a big bummer as we had online class work to use! But besides that it was all fine!

I'm sorry about the problem of WiFi ... Now we have solved, WiFi works very well! it was a pleasure to host you! thank you

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Jeth House is in the perfect location, everything I wanted to see was easy enough to navigate from the hostel, the Spanish Steps were just a short walk straight down the road and the Coliseum was only 20 minutes away by foot. There are plenty of places to eat right next to and right across the street from the hostel. I stayed at the hostel alone and had my own private room which is what I prefer, I felt safe the entire time I was there, also, everything was clean.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Vincenzo is lovely and warm and has been extremely considerate after my run in with a bag stealer. Location is great for walking everywhere.

8th Apr 2016

Not the best for meeting people but if you're just there for the sights and meeting up with people there it is perfect. Clean, good wifi. Elevator. Nice owner.

6th Apr 2016
5.1

Upon arrival I had to wait outside for an hour, even though the owner knew my time of arrival. Then when I got inside he was rude about the doorbell, claiming I rang it to much. I wouldn't have rang it at all if I didn't have to wait outside for an hour!