Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Italy

Vincenzo is a very kind and helpful person. The price is fair and it has a great location, very close to Roma Termini and the touristic highlights.

I booked the single room, it was clean, in a good neighborhood, a good bed, the room is simple but it is really good for the money you have to pay. And Vincenzo is a nice friendly host, he gave me some good tips when I arrived.

It was a bit different that what I expected! It is actually an apartment with rooms for rental. Not least good, though! It was very cozy. Vincenzo was very welcoming and very willing to help and make the best he could to recomend places to eat and visit! Just think that the 'marketing' should be more truthful. I saw it as a hotel, and it was more link an 'Airbnb' atmosphere. I loved it and recommend it. But gotta be more realistic :)

Very good location and clean, Vincenzo is a very good host 😉 I will be back next time

Everything was more than ok. Fine.

• 9th Oct 2015

Absolutely blown away by Vincenzo's kindness and hospitality. He went out of his way to help me several times and made me feel right at home. Would definately go back! Basic but very clean facilities. Great location if coming by train. Walking distance from most major attractions. Wifi always worked. Loved it.

• 18th Sep 2015

Amazing breakfast from the cafe down the road, perfect location to walk around Rome and overall a really lovely guy!

Good location (close to Termini station) with plenty of bars and restaurants around. The room was basic, 2 travel beds pushed together which kept slipping apart and away from the wall, with no air con so was very hot at night! Breakfast (a croissant and a coffee) is served at a cafe up the street. Vincenzo was very friendly but we kept missing him so only got the breakfast card 2 out of 4 nights. He also didn't seem to remember when we were arriving or departing despite telling him before.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts