Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Italy

The hostel was nice and the service was top notch, but ut was out of the way of everything for us. The metro is nearby, but the metro system was so disfunctional it didn't really help much. And one of the machines to buy tickets from ate 10€. But, the guy that runs Jeth House is incredibly sweet and rooms were spacious and nice. Just be prepared to spend a lot of taxi money!

• 25th Jul 2015

Definitely one of the best options to visit Rome in a familiar place. Jeth is so gentle and give you useful advices to enjoy Rome. Recommended.

Fantastic stay! Owner is very warm and welcoming, speaks English.

We had a great time in Jeth house, it was exactly what we where looking for: a nice place to sleep and a breakfast. Vincenzo, the owner was very hostile, the location was clean and friendly, so we felt really at home. The location in the city is just perfect: very near the central station and in walking distance to about everything we wanted to visit. I would definately recommend Jeth house.

• 18th May 2015

Good price, good location near train, nice owner but thats about it. Place is a bit run down, on a busy strret and no hostel atmosphere at all. won't be meeting people here.

This is a lovely, bright and large room, and the bathroom was convenient and very clean. The location was good also - with perhaps a lamp in the room to create a slightly more pleasant atmosphere in the evenings it would be the perfect simple single room.

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Jeth House was a great place to stay! The location is amazing--it is within walking distance of so many great places! Vincenzo was a great concierge. He showed many great places to go and circled these places on the map. He made me a great breakfast every day, and he even shared dinner with me one evening. I stayed for four nights and cannot think of a better to place!

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Everything was good specially the host attitude who was very kind and friendly

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

For the first time after many visits to Rome, I felt like I was offered a home. The warm welcome and hospitality made me feel instantly at ease.

• 16th Mar 2015