Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Italy

Vincenzo give everything that I neeed during my stay at Jet House. I think it's a good place, far away from the city chaos and in the same time it's in the center of the city! A good choice for who whould like to rest after a busy day in Rome, away from crowed hostels.

Breakfirst very poor except for the exellent coffee. Toasted bread instead of zwieback would be a good advice. Interior could be improoved with few alterations. Our room had external bathroom.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Jeth House was great. It was more of a B

This hostel was perfect for me and my friend. We wanted to live in central parts of Rome but not that expensive. Jeth house is located in a nice area, not that far from Termini station but not close to the unsecure area that Termini is. A shorter walk from Colosseum (15 min) and the central part of the ancient Rome. The owner is very helpful, nice and friendly. It is a hostel with 3 rooms on 5th floor (elevator). Air condition, big and nice room and a good bathroom. Would absolute go back!

Vincenzo was a wonderful host! He was able to give us some great suggestions for places around Rome to visit, and Jeth House is very close to the train station and several eateries and clothes shops. Will definitely be staying here again if I ever find myself back in Rome!

• 26th Jun 2014

Perfect for couples, no place for gathering; not good for backpackers.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Iran

Rooms within a "condo" style unit, converted to efficiency style appt - single room w/ bed and adjoining small but full (inc. shower) bathroom. Run by a very friendly man whose english was just sufficient for basic communications (if you have some italian skill, much the better). We wanted an inexpensive place to sleep and change clothes within walking distance to the main sites of Rome, and Jeth House served wonderfully for this.

• 21st Jun 2014

We had a wonderful stay, Vincenzo and his wife were always accommodating, waking up to check us in at 3am! The old building is beautiful, and in a great location with easy walking/transport connections. Our room was simple but large with big windows opening up to a view of the street below. It was lovely to have breakfast in bed, and the coffee delicious! For us, it was particularly special to support a small family business run by a couple who are so kind and welcoming. We will stay again!

Jeth House is a great value in a great location (7 minute walk from Termini). The staff was very helpful and nice. This is a no-frills accommodation: clean, basic room; large, clean bathroom down the hall; but no sink in the room. The WiFi was very fast and there is a mini-fridge for guests to share in the hallway. Breakfast of pastry, fruit, and coffee served promptly in our room. If my wife and I ever return to Rome, we would stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2014