Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Italy

On the positive side, the location was great which meant sightseeing from here was of a walkable distance. On the negative side, the extremely small room with single camp bed was like a prison cell come sauna (no television or airconditioning either), there is no communal space to meet people and no breakfast provided. Therefore if you want a cost effective room in Rome with zero frills then this is the place for you.

The hostel was nice and the service was top notch, but ut was out of the way of everything for us. The metro is nearby, but the metro system was so disfunctional it didn't really help much. And one of the machines to buy tickets from ate 10€. But, the guy that runs Jeth House is incredibly sweet and rooms were spacious and nice. Just be prepared to spend a lot of taxi money!

• 25th Jul 2015

Definitely one of the best options to visit Rome in a familiar place. Jeth is so gentle and give you useful advices to enjoy Rome. Recommended.

Jeth house was good, clean, basic accommodation close to the centre of Rome. The facilities were the minimum you need from a base from which to go exploring. The host was a very kind man with just enough English to communicate your needs. No communal/social area so better if you're travelling with others.

Fantastic stay! Owner is very warm and welcoming, speaks English.

We had a great time in Jeth house, it was exactly what we where looking for: a nice place to sleep and a breakfast. Vincenzo, the owner was very hostile, the location was clean and friendly, so we felt really at home. The location in the city is just perfect: very near the central station and in walking distance to about everything we wanted to visit. I would definately recommend Jeth house.

• 18th May 2015

Good price, good location near train, nice owner but thats about it. Place is a bit run down, on a busy strret and no hostel atmosphere at all. won't be meeting people here.

This is a lovely, bright and large room, and the bathroom was convenient and very clean. The location was good also - with perhaps a lamp in the room to create a slightly more pleasant atmosphere in the evenings it would be the perfect simple single room.

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Jeth House was a great place to stay! The location is amazing--it is within walking distance of so many great places! Vincenzo was a great concierge. He showed many great places to go and circled these places on the map. He made me a great breakfast every day, and he even shared dinner with me one evening. I stayed for four nights and cannot think of a better to place!

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Everything was good specially the host attitude who was very kind and friendly

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

For the first time after many visits to Rome, I felt like I was offered a home. The warm welcome and hospitality made me feel instantly at ease.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Vincenzo give everything that I neeed during my stay at Jet House. I think it's a good place, far away from the city chaos and in the same time it's in the center of the city! A good choice for who whould like to rest after a busy day in Rome, away from crowed hostels.

Breakfirst very poor except for the exellent coffee. Toasted bread instead of zwieback would be a good advice. Interior could be improoved with few alterations. Our room had external bathroom.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We booked the Jeth house at the last minute and it was perfect! Vincenzo is possibly the most accommodating and friendly host I have ever encountered. Everything in the city is within walking distance, including central station. Our breakfast was delivered and delicious every morning, always at the time of our choice. Rome is incredible, so is Jeth house.

Jeth House was great. It was more of a B

This hostel was perfect for me and my friend. We wanted to live in central parts of Rome but not that expensive. Jeth house is located in a nice area, not that far from Termini station but not close to the unsecure area that Termini is. A shorter walk from Colosseum (15 min) and the central part of the ancient Rome. The owner is very helpful, nice and friendly. It is a hostel with 3 rooms on 5th floor (elevator). Air condition, big and nice room and a good bathroom. Would absolute go back!

Vincenzo was a wonderful host! He was able to give us some great suggestions for places around Rome to visit, and Jeth House is very close to the train station and several eateries and clothes shops. Will definitely be staying here again if I ever find myself back in Rome!

• 26th Jun 2014

Perfect for couples, no place for gathering; not good for backpackers.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Iran

Rooms within a "condo" style unit, converted to efficiency style appt - single room w/ bed and adjoining small but full (inc. shower) bathroom. Run by a very friendly man whose english was just sufficient for basic communications (if you have some italian skill, much the better). We wanted an inexpensive place to sleep and change clothes within walking distance to the main sites of Rome, and Jeth House served wonderfully for this.

• 21st Jun 2014

We had a wonderful stay, Vincenzo and his wife were always accommodating, waking up to check us in at 3am! The old building is beautiful, and in a great location with easy walking/transport connections. Our room was simple but large with big windows opening up to a view of the street below. It was lovely to have breakfast in bed, and the coffee delicious! For us, it was particularly special to support a small family business run by a couple who are so kind and welcoming. We will stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6