Jeth House Reviews

Via Depretis 65, Rome, Italy

Vincenzo is a very kind and helpful person. The price is fair and it has a great location, very close to Roma Termini and the touristic highlights.

I booked the single room, it was clean, in a good neighborhood, a good bed, the room is simple but it is really good for the money you have to pay. And Vincenzo is a nice friendly host, he gave me some good tips when I arrived.

It was a bit different that what I expected! It is actually an apartment with rooms for rental. Not least good, though! It was very cozy. Vincenzo was very welcoming and very willing to help and make the best he could to recomend places to eat and visit! Just think that the 'marketing' should be more truthful. I saw it as a hotel, and it was more link an 'Airbnb' atmosphere. I loved it and recommend it. But gotta be more realistic :)

Very good location and clean, Vincenzo is a very good host 😉 I will be back next time

Everything was more than ok. Fine.

• 9th Oct 2015

Absolutely blown away by Vincenzo's kindness and hospitality. He went out of his way to help me several times and made me feel right at home. Would definately go back! Basic but very clean facilities. Great location if coming by train. Walking distance from most major attractions. Wifi always worked. Loved it.

• 18th Sep 2015

Amazing breakfast from the cafe down the road, perfect location to walk around Rome and overall a really lovely guy!

Good location (close to Termini station) with plenty of bars and restaurants around. The room was basic, 2 travel beds pushed together which kept slipping apart and away from the wall, with no air con so was very hot at night! Breakfast (a croissant and a coffee) is served at a cafe up the street. Vincenzo was very friendly but we kept missing him so only got the breakfast card 2 out of 4 nights. He also didn't seem to remember when we were arriving or departing despite telling him before.

On the positive side, the location was great which meant sightseeing from here was of a walkable distance. On the negative side, the extremely small room with single camp bed was like a prison cell come sauna (no television or airconditioning either), there is no communal space to meet people and no breakfast provided. Therefore if you want a cost effective room in Rome with zero frills then this is the place for you.

The hostel was nice and the service was top notch, but ut was out of the way of everything for us. The metro is nearby, but the metro system was so disfunctional it didn't really help much. And one of the machines to buy tickets from ate 10€. But, the guy that runs Jeth House is incredibly sweet and rooms were spacious and nice. Just be prepared to spend a lot of taxi money!

• 25th Jul 2015

Definitely one of the best options to visit Rome in a familiar place. Jeth is so gentle and give you useful advices to enjoy Rome. Recommended.

Jeth house was good, clean, basic accommodation close to the centre of Rome. The facilities were the minimum you need from a base from which to go exploring. The host was a very kind man with just enough English to communicate your needs. No communal/social area so better if you're travelling with others.

Fantastic stay! Owner is very warm and welcoming, speaks English.

We had a great time in Jeth house, it was exactly what we where looking for: a nice place to sleep and a breakfast. Vincenzo, the owner was very hostile, the location was clean and friendly, so we felt really at home. The location in the city is just perfect: very near the central station and in walking distance to about everything we wanted to visit. I would definately recommend Jeth house.

• 18th May 2015

Good price, good location near train, nice owner but thats about it. Place is a bit run down, on a busy strret and no hostel atmosphere at all. won't be meeting people here.

This is a lovely, bright and large room, and the bathroom was convenient and very clean. The location was good also - with perhaps a lamp in the room to create a slightly more pleasant atmosphere in the evenings it would be the perfect simple single room.

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Jeth House was a great place to stay! The location is amazing--it is within walking distance of so many great places! Vincenzo was a great concierge. He showed many great places to go and circled these places on the map. He made me a great breakfast every day, and he even shared dinner with me one evening. I stayed for four nights and cannot think of a better to place!

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Everything was good specially the host attitude who was very kind and friendly

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

For the first time after many visits to Rome, I felt like I was offered a home. The warm welcome and hospitality made me feel instantly at ease.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Thank you very much! Regards Vincenzo

Vincenzo give everything that I neeed during my stay at Jet House. I think it's a good place, far away from the city chaos and in the same time it's in the center of the city! A good choice for who whould like to rest after a busy day in Rome, away from crowed hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6