7.8
Very Good 201 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 201 Total Reviews
Jeth House Located at Via Depretis 65, , Rome.
Jeth House
Jeth House
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Vincenzo is lovely and warm and has been extremely considerate after my run in with a bag stealer. Location is great for walking everywhere.

8th Apr 2016

Not the best for meeting people but if you're just there for the sights and meeting up with people there it is perfect. Clean, good wifi. Elevator. Nice owner.

6th Apr 2016
5.1

Upon arrival I had to wait outside for an hour, even though the owner knew my time of arrival. Then when I got inside he was rude about the doorbell, claiming I rang it to much. I wouldn't have rang it at all if I didn't have to wait outside for an hour!