Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

1971 Total Reviews

An amazing experience all around. The staff (specifically Lynn and James!) are friendly and knowledgeable – they go above and beyond their duties, even tackling the *awful* task of joining guests for a beer or two. The place itself is centrally located in a great neighborhood. I didn't feel unsafe at any time and the nearby restaurants/shops are all worth a try. The beauty in this hostel is the guests it attracts. Everyone came together to hang out and it created a great atmosphere for fun times

• 26th Aug 2015

Stop looking at reviews and book this hostel.

great atmosphere and lovely staff in an awesome area. Only downside was the lack of kitchen. would definitely recommend to those travelling solo!

I had to try not to cry when leaving this place.. Over the four days I was there the perfect group of people came together and we all had an unimaginably great time, I owe this all to the people working at the hostel. You all were the best. From making our morning coffees to showing us the best parties in the city (thanks again James). I left feeling like I had made lifelong friends which is the goal of any hostel stay. Once again, thanks again to the hostel staff. Sincerely, Michael Montondon

I had the best experience at this hostel. The staff was awesome and the rooms were very clean. The atmosphere was very social. There is a common area where you can buy drinks, but the way it's set up is so much more friendly than hostels that have a bar, like you find so many places. It made it easy to hang out and meet people. The fact that they limit it to small groups and +21s also contributed to the good atmosphere. A very good hostel for someone traveling alone who wants to meet people.

Through providing an honest and accurate description of themselves , jetpak alternative successfully has a social and chilled atmosphere of likeminded people. The staff were extremely helpful and the hostel was incredibly clean considering the price. Can't comment on the breakfeast as we never made it on time. Definitely will stay again

• 20th Aug 2015

I had a great time at Jetpack. The staff is incredible, rooms and facilities are clean and the location is perfectly situated, walking distance from everything in Kreuzberg. I met lots of great people there and I attribute it to common room and little tables outside. Great if your traveling alone. 10/10 will definitely be back!

I love this hostel!! Perfect for the solo/pair of travellers. Situated in a great location within walking distance to the metro, bars and clubs. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms were a good size and everything was clean and kept really nice. Wifi was good and there are books and games if you somehow find yourself with nothing to do. The common room was an excellent communal space where everyone would gather together in the evenings. 1 euro self service beers on offer. I loved it!!

Great hostel, stayed here for the second time. Could easily stay here a third time. Only downside is common area closes at midnight, so you're forced to either go out to a bar/club or go to sleep. Sometimes you just want to hang around with your newly made friends without going out. Other than that, had a great stay!

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far! It was my 3rd time there already and I'm pretty sure that I will be back :)

Best hostel I stayed at in 3 months of travelling around Europe. Great location in Kreuzberg with friendly staff who were always helpful. Met so many great people and will definitely stay here next time I'm in Berlin

I recently stayed here with a friend for 4 nights and we had such a good time. The hostel has a brilliant atmosphere and the staff are all friendly and very helpful. We met lots of great people there and everyone chills out together in the communal space so it's easy to meet people. Highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Berlin as you'll meet some great people in a great location!

• 11th Aug 2015

Right in the heart of the alternative part of town, confronting at first but this is what Berlin is known for. Cosy set up ensures guests mingle and hang out, I had a lot of fun

I was really looking forward to our stay at JetPak based on all of the great reviews. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. The staff were nice, and the free breakfast was good, and the facilities were nice and clean, but the atmosphere was nothing special and the location, though in the heart of the alternative neighborhood in Berlin, was far from the major sites. 30 minutes to get to the heart of Berlin via metro.

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Staff are extremely helpful and the atmosphere is great as well. Quirky touches and lots of facilities and the location is perfect, especially for big clubs. Clean rooms with great shower and Ipod dock in every room as well. Everything you could ask for and more and felt very welcome as a solo traveller. Look forward to a future visit

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

PROS: fantastic travellers to meet and hang out, nice staff, located in a calm street, showers are great, free breakfast, close to bars and restaurants. CONS: no fans or air conditioning (heatwave in August was terrible to sleep) and cabinets don't properly lock even using padlocks.

Jetpak alternative is by far one of the best hostels I've ever been in, the location is really cool, but might not be for everyone.The staff are extremely friendly and personable, who will happily give you directions ,advice, and will even hang out with you just to chat. I usually travel alone a lot ,and whilst it is liberating it can get a bit lonesome at times. Not so here, where most of the travellers are solo, so you will always meet new friends. overall I would definitely come again!

Really nice hostel. Big beds, lots of outlets, lots of bathrooms. Cheap drinks in fridge, good free breakfast. Staff seemed helpful. Atmosphere was pretty good, almost everyone in room was down to hang out.

Very nice!

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Been travelling for a year in Europe, best hostel I've been to. Clean, nice beds, big rooms, very social common area, awesome location and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and really seem to enjoy their jobs. Highly recommend if you're keen to meet fellow travellers and have a great experience in Berlin.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7