Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Very clean rooms and bathrooms, very helpful knowledgable and friendly staff, highly recommended!

• 16th Sep 2014

One of the nicest hostels I have been to. Would definitely be ideal if you were travelling alone as there was always a big social group hanging around the hostels. The facilities are fantastic and the staff is really nice. The location is also great. Nothing to complain about, its a very very good hostel

Hostel with small rooms so you wont find groups. You will meet others in the hostel much quicker! Lockers are big enough for your bags and the beds are comfy. Also the rooms in the back right ground floor have a big rain shower. Breakfast is a big plus. The staff brew the best latte and the freshly baked muffins are heavenly! Neighbourhood is what you should expect from Berlin: its raw, authentic and home to some of the best clubs and bars in town!

• 12th Sep 2014

If there was an option beyond excellent in staff and atmosphere, I would have chosen that. I had been traveling for almost two weeks by the time I got to jetpak, stayed in three other hostels and as a solo traveller, no where else did I get such a strong sense of community and belonging as I did here. From Lynn to Julien to Grant, everyone one of them were extremely nice, welcoming, and informative. Within the first night, I had twenty new friends easily. Wifi is a little spotty but 6/5 stars.

• 11th Sep 2014

I am so happy to have booked you guys as my hostel of choice when I first arrived to Berlin! Thanks for the good company and friendly atmosphere :)

• 9th Sep 2014

Thanks to all the team at Jetpak Alternative for a great stay. The hostel was just the right size for everyone to be social. The 1 euro beers were much appreciated, as was the sunny tables out front. Free coffees are a massive bonus!

Ive been lucky enough to stay there three times and every time I have had the best experience and made some amazing friends. The staff are some of the nicest people and are there to help you as much as they can and they are always keen just to hang out. The beds are so comfortable and the bathrooms are always clean and the showers are huge. One of the best things is that they dont allow big groups of people so everyone makes friends with everyone. Best hostel in europe hands down

I stayed many hostels around the world and Jetpak Alternative is just an ordinary hostel. You need nearly 10 minutes walk to reach the metro. 4 bed room was for 5 people (staff told us that they are keeping it for additional needs). All the other facilities were at standart level. Only exception may be the free coffee offered in the morning. Overall you shouldn't expect very much from here.

Located in an inexpensive neighborhood with affordable and delicious food. A bit of walk to metro station, like 15 - 20 mins. Staff are nice and helpful.

Hey thank you for taking the time to review us! We must have forgotten to direct you towards the close by U-Bahn station Schlesisches Tor, which is just a 7 minute walk from the hostel.

Great hostel! Would recommend to others, and stay there again.

• 4th Sep 2014

Did not enjoy Berlin fully the first time I went there (mostly due to the first hostel - around Hbf area). I decided to give it another chance and came back to Berlin about a month later and stayed at Jetpak. Can I just say that it changed my perception of the city. LOVED IT! Stay at JetPak, stay at this specific one in xberg. This is where its happening. Staff, people, location and all is amazing. Thank you!

Perfect location for parties or bars, restaurants everything. Not big common area but I it make it special because everybody is there so it is very easy to meet people. Good seats outside for chillin, nice beds, good shower pressure. Defenetly coming back. Metro near for going to centre. Quick and easy and also it is walking distance from east side gallery.

I stayed for a week but never wanted to leave! Absolutely love this hostel, will be back again . It's clean, welcoming, staff are super amazing and has a fun party vibe or if you need some timeout (to recover from a hangover) you can relax too. You also get a decent coffee for breakfast and freshly baked muffins 'made with love' as Julian loves to say. Berlin is a great city and Kreutzberg is a great arts/ cultural precinct. . Book now!

Stayed a week there, would gladly come back. Very warm atmosphere, clean facilities, super helpful staff. As the location suggests, it is an area with a lot of nice cafés and bars, and a perfect spot to enjoy berlin's nightlife. Go there if you want to meet fun new people and have a great time going out and discovering berlin almost as a local. Just be aware that even if the place is calm, with the social area well separated from the rooms, most guests will be staying out late. Enjoy!

Awesome place to stay, the neighbourhood is great, cool restaurants close by, bars, and a vibrant art scene around kreuzberg. The atmosphere at the hostel is also very good, i recommend this place to anyone who is travelling solo, guests have drinks in the common room, and at midnight hit some bars/clubs. Good facilities, 3 computers, printer, good and clean showers and toilets, tv with xbox for anyone who is into that kinda stuff. 4 blocks away from the subway station, breakfast is included.

We enjoyed our stay very much! Only thing I would say is that maybe the hostel shouldn't accept groups of 4+ people, groups tend to be very much on themselves and, in the case with our room mates, very rude to others. In my opinion, solo and duo travellers are the best guests to have. Other than that we loved our stay here! , ,

Ideal for solo travellers. Really good atmosphere

Essentially kitchenless (not even a microwave), but they offer 1 euro beers so I guess that almost made up for it. Cool area if you're up for the alternative Berlin experience - literally 5-10 minutes away from CDV and Chalet techno clubs - as well as a host of Kreuzberg's best bars and restaurants. I found the 'common area' far too small - always hard to find a seat to just have some food anytime after 9pm.

Great hostel 2 meet people, they tend 2 kick u out around mid night.. Always cheap beer In the fridge

• 25th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were friendly and welcoming upon my stay and had even emailed me directions personally before I arrived as there were disruptions to the S-Bahn. Really nice environment, a small-ish hostel so everybody gathers in the cafe part and just chats over a few beers, which are a euro each! Fantastic for solo travellers, managed to meet a lot of great people to go out with. It's a little bit out of the way in Freidreichshain but it's a really cool neighbourhood.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7