Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

I've now stayed at Jetpak twice and I'm pretty sure it's my favourite hostel that I've ever stayed in. The staff are incredible, the facilities are awesome (very comfy wood-framed beds - no squeaking - and bathrooms that almost feel a bit decadent for a hostel), it has a fantastic, social atmosphere, and it's located in an area that takes you out of the boring touristy areas and really shows you one of Berlin's cooler, grittier sides. I haven't stopped recommending it to people, check it out!

Out of all the hostels I've stayed in, this is easily the best. The atmosphere is what really makes this place special - the staff are just great, as were the other travellers I met. It's really clean, location is great (for nightlife anyway - and then it's a short U-bahn ride from the top tourist sites), and beds are comfy. This was my third time at Jetpak and I'm sure I'll be back again!

• 13th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in.! The staff was so genuinely welcoming and helpful and the common area is an exellent place to meet fellow travellers over a beer or a fritz coke😉 Made many friends there and the area in itself is absolutely one of the coolest in BErlin with easy access to the rest of the city. Will go there again for sure!

It's a great hostel but I wouldn't suggest going there unless you've travelled quite a bit or have been to Berlin before. The staff are great!

My favorite hostel I have ever been to, and I've been to a lot! As a solo travelers, it was so easy to meet people at this hostel and everyone was great! Facilities are great and the breakfast and coffee are free! Super nice staff! Definitely recommend!

Awesome. Loved every minute and the staff couldn't do enough.

• 26th Feb 2015

The Kreuzberg district surrounds this hostel- the cultural atmosphere from this area is simply addictive. Add that to the best bathrooms I've ever seen in a hostel, and you get a winning combo.

• 26th Feb 2015

really nice, friendly, clean hostel in a great location

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Austria

This hostel perfect if you want close access to all of the best clubs, and there are tons of bars and food around the neighborhood to get your night started. The staff are awesome: friendly, fun and helpful. To any guest looking for a great time, go to JetPak Alternative! Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in! I've been there twice already and will be back a third time for sure!

• 18th Feb 2015

Fantastic, definitely going back

• 18th Feb 2015

The park across the road is very dodgy, but stay out of there and the area is safe and very central. This place is extremely clean and modern, with very friendly staff and a great vibe. An added bonus as a southern hemisphere tourist visiting in the winter was the heated floor.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Jetpak was my first European hostel, and I had a great experience; enough that I plan on returning to Berlin and Jetpak Alternative again. Free breakfast, wifi worked throughout the communal area and the dorms. Staff were awesome and friendly. The other travelers were also pretty awesome. I stayed in a 4 bunk room, which has the heated floors. Subtle, but very nice touch!

• 11th Feb 2015
  • terinjokes2980

Free breakfast was great. Staff were helpful. Reception and communal area inaccessible over night as there is no one at the reception. Also, didn't look like there were any communal area toilets.

Staff went out of their way to be the most lovely hosts. By far the best hostel I've stayed in. Thoroughly enjoyed my time! Will be back and pleased to recommend.

Jet pak is a great hostel. The staff all went out of their way to create a fun, social environment - it was very easy to meet people at this hostel. The nearest s/u bahn station was a 20 min walk, but manageable with luggage. The included breakfast

Clean and comfortable hostel with chilled out good time vibes. The staff too are excellent - always helpful and great just to hang out with. Highly recommend.

• 31st Jan 2015

Great place, great staff.

• 25th Jan 2015

Probably the very best hostel I ve stayed in! Located in the heart of kreuzberg, the best place to stay when in berlin. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms, toilets, showers, everything clean. Good breakfast with some awesome muffins! We loved our stay here! Definitely coming back!!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Greece

Friendly and clean hostel in a great area. Really close to a lot of decent bars and restaurants, and good transport links to the rest of the city. James and Julian were very helpful, but everyone working there seemed great.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Superb hostel. Excellent staff who go miles out of their way to help out. Will definitely be recommending to any person going to Berlin. Loved it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4