Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Best hostel we've stayed in so far! The atmosphere is super fun and the staff is amazing! Grant and Julian were both great guys, always having coffee waiting and fresh muffins in the oven. I'll definately be back :)

• 26th Jul 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at Jetpak Alternative, and two and a half years later, it's still just as great as I remember. Clean, comfortable, good location, great staff, good vibe - there is absolutely nothing here I can find fault with.

This is the best hostel out there!

Very well located hostel, near the coolest clubs, bars and good restaurants. Good atmosphere, always people around to hang out or go clubbing together.

Great staff.

2nd time back at jetpak and it was just as i remembered it! Fun, easy-going, amazing amd helpful staff, great location and some of the best showers! If i was to return to Berlin i wouldnt look at staying anywhere else

Jet Pak alternate is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. If you are travelling solo, definitely stay here. The location is awesome and you can get anywhere else easily but the area around jet Pak alternate is the best area anyway. Lots of the best clubs and restaurants within walking distance. Plus great bathrooms, made beds and 1€ beers beers.

• 13th Jul 2014

Perfect place to stay!!!!

Had the absolute best time here, one of my favourite places I've stayed.

That's is great. Good loction, big room, lovely staff.

Loved this place! Best hostel. Coming back next year for sure!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Hay, Thanks for the review! We are super glad you had such a great time in the hostel and Berlin. We look forwards to seeing you again next year for more fun crazy Berlin adventures!

Best hostel I have ever been to, I will definitely go back. Amazing for single travellers or those in very small groups. The common room is pretty much the entrance, so there is no problem meeting new people. Although it's in what looks like a dodgy part of Berlin, it's actually very safe and it doesn't take long to get to the train.

Thank you Julian, Grant, Kat, and everyone at Jetpak Alternative. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all in Berlin and wouldn't hesitate to recommend and stay at your hostel in future.

• 8th Jul 2014

Incredible staff, cheap beer, clean bathrooms, very comfortable beds. Overall a great experience, we will definitely be back.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best facilities on my stay in Europe. Big rooms and solid size ensuite restrooms in the building I was in. Beer and water for 1€ and xbox/computer was a nice addition as well. Recommended for the Kruezberg area.

Wonderful hostel. I was traveling alone but immediately met people and felt very comfortable. It was a fun crew with people coming from all over the world. The best part of this hostel was the location...it's right by the park in Kreuzberg which is a very cool neighborhood. Tons of good food and clubs nearby.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Jetpak was awesome! The beds were the most comfortable that I have ever slept on at any hostel (they were foam mattresses)! The staff was amazing and helpful, and I loved that they made you free coffee in the mornings. The hostel isn't too close to most touristy sites downtown, but the neighborhood definitely makes up for it, as it's a popular hipster spot that people on the Alternative Berlin tours will take tour groups to. There's tons of cheap food and good bars in the area. Stay here!

I loved this place. It's walking distance to a couple stations and close to plenty of bars and restaurants. The staff were all really friendly and it's not a massive place so it was easy to meet other travellers. My only complaint was that the locker was big enough for my rucksack to fit. I would definitely stay here again:)

This is a great hostel, really cool staff thats knowledgable about the city. The little touches make it better than average...it has nice cafe tables outside facing the park, as well as a fridge always full of beer, water, and soft drinks for a euro, the linens are nice and they make the beds for you unlike many hostels, etc. I've stayed a few times and its always really clean and pleasant and brings in cool people.

Very good hostel in Berlin. Although it is a bit far from the centre and all the historical sights, it is located in the best night life area of Berlin. Staff very friendly and they have the best shower I've ever seen in a hostel. Always cold and cheap beer in the fridge, I highly recommend Jetpak Alternative.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6