Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Staying here is like being at home, the honour system to pay for beers etc is great, the facilities were excellent The location was interesting. Kreuzberg a much more interesting neighborhood than those close to the centre where you would find other hostels. Be prepared to use the excellent public transport a lot though. The downside was that there weren't as many guests when I was there. As a solo traveller it's always nice to meet other travellers after a day of exploring the city.

Second time here , and I was glad of it ! Great Stuff , location is perfect and the hostel itself is tidy , warm and cosy , well equipped and clean. I definetly recommend this Hostel , and I will definetly be back here on my next trip to Berlin! Danke!!!

• 22nd Jan 2016

I absolutely loved this hostel. There was a really cool atmosphere and we ended up chatting to everyone staying there. The staff were also amazing! So friendly and incredibly helpful. When I go back to Berlin I will definitely be staying here again.

• 21st Jan 2016

I absolutly love this hostel, great rooms , great breakfast, near to all the cool bars and pubs, in special i would like to thanks james who is and awsome host and mark (hope i am writing the names right) they were the best in give me insights of the city and party points as well as they solved all my problem so i could feel at home, i hope i get the chance to go back so i can stay with you!!! Franky!!!! :)

Nice Hostel in a vivid area where one has no troubles finding bars and clubs to go out and enjoy Berlin feeling. The Hostel offers you good coffee in the morning and there its good breakfast to start the day. On the whole I've spent some nice days there and I would recommend it to my friends too.

Awesome Hostel, Great Staff, Fantastic Atmosphere, I am unlikely to ever stay anywhere else in Berlin when I visit.

Everything was great. My trip to berlin was the best time of my life. The fact that the hostel was so friendly, clean, comfortable, and so well run made my my trip even greater. I would recommend jetpak to anyone traveling in berlin.

• 30th Dec 2015

1. There were lockers in the rooms but no locks provided, this would have been a way to ensure our important things (passports etc..) are locked and secure The staff were very nice, but kept to themselves a lot of the time. It would have been nice to have them more involved with the guests, talking about berlin and what to do.. In general some more recommendations regarding things to see in Berlin would have been welcome: which walks are recommended, clubs and lines that are worth the time.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Poland

This place is amazing. Great staff, great service, great atmosphere. My stay in Berlin was incredible, much in part to my amazing experience at Jetpak. I hope I can make it back someday.

• 27th Dec 2015

This is a great place to stay. It is in a funky, alternative area with lots to see and do The staff were really helpful and always willing to go that extra mile. James has great suggestions for places to go for a drink and on NYE, took everyone to see the madness that was Berlin's coolest fireworks display. The toilets and showers were clean and the beds were comfortable and also clean. Oh and €1 beers on offer, can't go wrong. A big thanks to the Jetpak staff. Highly recommended.

Staff at Jetpak were excellent, enthusiastic and friendly. They were always keen to help and often joined us for a chat and a beer. The hostel atmosphere was fantastic and quickly met a lot of people in nice common room area. As advertised, facilities were limited, having no where to store or prepare food but the areas were clean and well maintained with plenty of cheap food and bars nearby. Also not far from nightclub district. No washer or dryer while there. Good Wifi throughout entire hostel.

Great spot, Great Staff.

• 26th Dec 2015

Good hostel with nice facilities. The staff was nice but I think it lacked of friendliness and the atmosphere was null. I think you can work on it.

All the staff I met were friendly and helpful and made me feel very comfortable. The breakfast was simple and satisfying and came with my choice of espresso drink made to order by staff. Rooms were clean and spacious. The bathrooms were spotlessly clean as well. Wifi was very fast in my room and the common area. Kreuzberg is kinda seedy but thats part of its appeal. If you only want to go shopping and stroll the lovely Tiergärten you should probably consider staying somewhere else.

• 23rd Dec 2015

A perfect place for solo travellers! Very nice atmosphere that everyone gets the chance to meet each others and hang out together! Staff are friendly they even made some muffins for people and the muffins taste AWESOME! Clean bathrooms (even better than mine at home) and there are plug and lamp for every bed. Though it's a bit far away from the city centre, it takes around 10 mins walk to the metro so its fine for me. Nothing to complain about.

Really lovely hostel, great common room to meet other people, staff that work there are super friendly and will make you cupcakes!

I am not gonna mention that the hostel isn' that close to the tube station as it is nobody's fault. We stayed in a private room, it was very warm but it was really small and I think we have expected some room just a little larger. Since it was not a ensuite we had to wait long times for others to come out from bathrooms. Therefore it may be useful to leave notes to common areas that they should keep their stuff short like many other hostels. Friendly and helpful staff though! Cheers!

Absolutely loved it here. Made very welcome by the staff and shown straight to my room. When I came out into the common area the atmosphere was great. I was chatting with other people staying within seconds. Everything was clean and tidy. The bed was super comfy as were the pillows. Great location in Berlin for food and the alternative culture. I went to a gig in Kreuzberg so Jetpak was ideal. Great hostel. Would definitely use again.

Great hostel with a super chill atmosphere! Met so many cool people here as a solo traveller - would definitely stay again

Great hostel in the most interesting neighborhood in Berlin, close to everything you could need.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6