Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Superb hostel. Excellent staff who go miles out of their way to help out. Will definitely be recommending to any person going to Berlin. Loved it!

Great Hostel, i recommend it ;)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Nice hostel, we were staying during the middle of winter including mid week so the hostel was fairly quite, a bit too much for our taste but still meet and hung out with some cool people there. Awesome location though, just across the street is the local "green" park ;) , plus you have heaps of nice bars, restaurants and night clubs within a 20 minute walking radius. Got to experience Berlin's night life this time around and it is truly surreal, this is a good hostel for that. Nice staff too :)

Great hostel, great location! Just need some hooks on the walls in the rooms and bathrooms, especially during winter!

Loved this place! Amazing staff, great community feel in the hostel and common room, free breakfast was definitely a huge plus and great area of Berlin. Would highly recommend this place, my favorite hostel I've stayed in so far in my month of travels.

• 30th Dec 2014

Couldn't speak more highly of the lovely staff. Brilliant breakfast - vegemite woop! Proper espresso coffee an absolute godsend. If you're after a more authentic (read: less touristy, more grungy) experience in Berlin then this hostel is perfect. Cleaned daily and thoroughly. Super comfy beds. Delightful heated floors. Close enough to stumble back home from some of the best clubs in the morning (afternoon?). Would absolutely stay again!

The staff were absolutely fantastic! So friendly and helpful they really make the hostel. The place was super clean and a great place to stay for single travelers, really easy to meet people. Will definitely stay here again when I visit Berlin!

• 27th Dec 2014

Had an absolute blast here! Great communal area, 1 euro beers and fantastic staff which culminates in a great vibe and attracts the right kind of people. The hostel is well located with cheap food a short stroll away. Definitely recommend Jetpak if you're looking to experience Berlin the right way.

Had a truly wonderful stay here. Great staff and facilities. The location is excellent. A great place to meet great friends.

These guys are the best. Cannot recommend this place enough. Xx

I had the best hostel experience of my life at Jetpak Alternative. I was there over Christmas and the staff went above and beyond to make our little group of Christmas orphans feel at hom. James, one of the staff, made us bacon sandwiches on Christmas morning! He even invited us to celebrate at his home on Christmas Eve. Grant helped us by booking a Christmas dinner. I was blown away by their hospitality. The rooms and facilities were clean and nice. Thank you guys so much!!!

• 22nd Dec 2014

We stayed at this hostel for Christmas and James and Grant went out of their way to make us feel at home. Best staff and really great time, when we come back we'll stay here again. Definitely a five out of five!!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Literally nothing to possibly complain about! Great hostel in a great location!

• 20th Dec 2014

There is no better hostel in Berlin. Staff is absolutely incredible. Location is superb. Facilities are great, especially showers. Do not bother looking at other hostels in Berlin, you've found the place to stay.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :-)

A great hostel run by great staff. location was fantastic with walking/stumbling distance from all of Berlins decent clubs and bars. will defiantly come back..... soon

• 12th Dec 2014

Great hostel, great location and awesome atmosphere! Highly recommend it to everyone studying in Berlin!!

I enjoyed my stay here - the big breakfast table was a great meeting place, with cheap beer and helpful staff willing to make recommendations on where to go. The muffins are fantastic, and while the courtyard area isn't gorgeous, the room was warm, comfortable, and full of friendly travelers. Everything was clean enough. The location was great as far as visiting different parts of the city and seeing a great part of Berlin, but it's not necessarily for the faint of heart.

Great hostel, and in the coolest location in town. Love this place. This was my second stay.

staff were super lovely