9.2
Superb 2,306 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 2,306 Total Reviews
Jetpak Alternative Located at Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10997 Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin
92% 2306
52.4957741 13.4433174
    Rooms available

• Austria, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Not my first stay at Jetpak! I love the location and the atmosphere at the hostel! The showers could be renewed, cause they were not in the best condition..

21st Jun 2016

Loved my stay here, wish I could have stayed longer!! I'm solo tripping, and I really enjoyed the sense of community this hostel fosters. I'll be coming back to Berlin and Jetpak as soon as I financially can

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
7.1

This hostel was in a quieter area but still located near a restaurant strip and close to sites. As a solo female traveler I felt abit uneasy being next to the park at night by myself. Also found it wasn't as easy to meet people in this hostel, maybe just the time of the week, or the smaller communal space. The bottom of my bed was broken so I had bad back pain and checked out early (no problem, given refund). I liked that it was a quieter part of Kreuzberg, and the staff were very friendly

17th Jun 2016

This was the best hostel I stayed at in all of Europe! Seriously- this is such a special place with such cool people in an amazing city. It completely made Berlin my favorite city in my whole 2 months of traveling. I almost don't even want to write a review of this hostel because I don't want the secret to get out about how good it is. Large groups stay away from this hostel forever!! This is place is for small groups and solo travelers and that keeps it pure and wonderful.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

The best hostel I have stayed in to date. Vassilij and Julian are incredibly friendly hosts and will make sure your stay is a great one. Great communal hang out areas make it really easy to meet people over breakfast or a beer in the evening. Within walking distance of lots of clubs and bars, delicious cheap food is just around the corner and it's a very quick walk to public transport. Overall a great stay, I am looking forward to coming back already.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

I stayed here with friends and thought the hostel was great, everyone was really friendly, the atmosphere was sociable and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were also helpful and friendly and Vassilij did a good job of making us feel welcome :)

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7.4

The area is cool and the social atmosphere was great! The staff kinda smells like dog buns though. They wouldn't let us check in until 3 but hostel world says check in is 2. Sometimes it was hard to figure out who even worked there and when you actually asked them for help with something they were pretty rude and inattentive.

• josheborall
  • England, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

YES!!!!! Just press book. Great facilities, great location. But what tops it all off is the staff and the common area. One room, one long table forces sociallising and staff are top notch!!! Vacilli your a legend!!!! Most guest were single or 2 travellers together all up for going out every night.

7th Jun 2016

Awesome place to stay if you are in Berlin for more than 3-4 days. The reason being that the hostel is quite far from the historical tourist attractions. Great atmosphere with many restaurants near by. Facilities are very clean.

4th Jun 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here! The location is just incredible - right in the heart of the super hip Kreuzberg neighborhood. Walking distance from the major clubs and also not far from a plethora of bars and great restaurants (not to mention doner kebabs). No kitchen to make your own meals but a decent breakfast is included. Common room is a bit small yet even so I found it very easy to meet other travelers to go out with at night.