Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

2007 Total Reviews

The BEST hostel I've have been! The Jetpak hostel is my last hostel in my 4 weeks trip, and its definitely the best one! You'll never find a hostel with better atmosphere, great for solo travelers! The beds are really comfortable, and rooms are big and clean. You can't go wrong!

Favorite hostel so far. This is the real Berlin and I loved the neighborhood with its diversity, culture, food and shops. Atmosphere was great because it's a smaller hostel. Breakfast was good and they offered great cafe drinks. Only negative was some of the wiring-outlets and bunk lights didn't work in the rooms. I will absolutely return here again, this place is the best!

Absolutely amazing. The best hostel I've stayed in on my trip so far! Such a great atmosphere and it was so easy to meet other travellers.

Perfect location and perfect hostel

Loved and extended our stay at jetpak. Location is in a suburb as opposed to the center. An area where you'll see middle class parents with babies, drug dealers and hipsters all within a 50m walk. That's Kreuzberg and we love it. Free breakfast was a bonus plus the staff make really decent coffee. Easy to get into the center if you want but make sure you wander the local area - bars, art, vegan cafes and night life are not to be missed! Will def stay again.

Location 100%, such a cool area! Especially if you're up for the more underground bar/club scene in Berlin. During the day it's close to so much good food (no kitchen in hostel)! Free breakkie is fair decent! Not hard to get to the main tourist attractions via PT. Great hostel for solo travellers, good vibes! You can get cheaper accommodation if you're just looking for a bed, however on the weekend it's about the same price as everywhere else, but stays pretty damn pricy on the weekdays.

This hostel was amazing and I have already started recommending JetPak Alternative to all of my friends. The location was perfect because it is in a totally groovy part of Berlin and there were a bunch of food places within 5 minutes walking distance all around to go eat at. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the long table int he common room really facilitated a great environment to get to know fellow travelers. This is not a hostel to pass up!

Easily one the best hostels i have ver stayed at! The location is awesome, near the metro and other attractions in the midst of Kreuzberg, best area of Berlin. If you want to meet fellow travelers and have good nights out with thes newly made friends, this is where you should stay! You can buy beer in the hostel for only 1 euro, cheeper then you will find anywhere else. Only downside is the lobby area closes at 22:00, but its understandable since there are neighbors in the building who complain

Pretty average place all in all. Don't expect much from here. At least the beds are comfy

Great hostel with great atmosphere - perfect place for meeting other solo travellers. Espresso coffee and 1€ beers were amazing. Location is ideal for experiencing non-touristic, alternative Berlin with plenty of hipster cafes and bars. Wish I could have stayed longer!

The staff is great. The bathrooms and rooms are very clean. The only down side to this place is the common room closes around 10 or 11. But, you should be out and about by then.

Breakfast was great, espresso coffee always goes a long way against packet coffee. Was quite expensive for what it was. We did book late so we understand but was still more expensive than anything we paid a cross Europe over the last 2 months. Staff were amazing with directions and helping with bike hire, washing etc.

Amazing hostel - extended my stay by one night then one more night. Lots of bars, clubs and restaurants available within a few blocks. Highly recommend for solo travellers who want to socialize and have fun!

• 7th Sep 2015
  • xhirley

I couldn't be more thrilled with JetPak Alternative! There's a very inviting atmosphere and it's very easy for a solo traveller to meet people. The location is great with many trendy (hipster) cafes, restaurants, and bars nearby. The staff is also the best! I only met Grant and Lynn but they both helped make my stay fantastic by giving great recommendations of less touristic things to do in Berlin!

Thanks James!

Jetpak Alternative was a fantastic place to stay in Berlin. The hosts were awesome and very friendly. All the facilities were very clean and had a great atmosphere of people. I decided to rent a bike and tour the city on wheels which I found very efficient and easy. The streets are very biker friendly and it was a great way to get around besides the public transportation. I would definitely recommend booking Jetpak Alternative for a future stay.

Tucked away in a nice location, really friendly staff and guests, beds were very comfy. Best hostel I've stayed in since backpackong europe, would highly recommend!

I loved staying at this hostel! The services/cleanliness/everything was excellent and it was such a fun, cool atmosphere. I loved the staff and everyone else I talked to. Great location, too.

Extremely welcoming staff, chill environment & cheap beers. Idea for travellers in their 20's. We miss it so much and will be coming back soon x

The stay was really quite enjoyable...it came highly recommended, and lived up to this affirmation with a welcoming environment and benevolence. Lending itself to the neo solo travel experience, I would recommend to anyone exploring Berlin.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7