Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Jetpak is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are friendly and make you coffee every morning at breakfast- a great way to start the day. I was travelling solo so appreciated the communal space (including the outdoor seating) as it was v. easy to meet other travellers. The fridge is well stocked with beers you can buy for a euro & soft drinks. And the bathroom floors are beautiful. I was confused by the website warning it was not for the faint-hearted as I felt pretty spoiled!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Jetpak is literally one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, the rooms spacious, comfortable and clean and the breakfast super hearty and filling. I literally have no complaints from the 4 days I spent there. Their small group policy is brilliant and allows solo travelers to meet up with other likeminded individuals. There's no kitchen but there are loads of cheap places to eat in the area. The area is vibrant and full of life, just practice common sense at night. :)

I had the best possible time i could have in Berlin because of the people i met at this hostel. Great place and people!

• 14th Apr 2015

Overall great hostel. The location may not be ideal if you'd prefer to be right in the town center, but I still give it 5 stars because it's in a fun, vibrant, alternative neighborhood, and they make it very clear on the hostel page that it's not right near all the touristy sites. It's very close to lots of fun restaurants & bars. The atmosphere is great for meeting other travelers especially if you're traveling alone. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Lovely hostel for solo travellers. The staff are friendly and helpful. You meet new people daily in the front coffee area. Everyone hangs out there in the evening which is fun. The place was very clean including the bathrooms. My other room mates were quiet and respectful and overall I had a great time. Would highly recommend!!!

• 13th Apr 2015

One of the best hostel I have been! The special aspect of this hostel that you can meet easily new people from all around the world and go out together! It was very clean and cosy! nice breakfast and very good area!

• 8th Apr 2015

Friend and I had a great time at this hostel; staff were kind and helpful-- provided bfast and clean rooms/toilets. Really great location and lots to do nearby!

Loved this hostel for everything that it is. The rooms and washrooms are divine. Great showers and private washrooms. Loved the common area and most of the staff. One rude staff member didn't make my welcome as good as I'd have liked, especially given the walk to the place. It loses some points for having the common area close at midnight (when Berlin just starts up after 12). And it's a bit of a walk to get here. But it's really a wonderful environment that they've cultivated here.

Genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Fantastic staff that are always happy to help, extremely approachable and really friendly. There is a relaxed, sociable and trusting atmosphere and the breakfast is great. Highly recommend, couldn't make a suggestion for how it could be better!!!

• 6th Apr 2015

The most sociable hostel I have ever been in. Great atmosphere.

I had a wonderful experience staying at this hostel!! Not only were the bathrooms and bedrooms very clean, the staff and the overall atmosphere was amazing. It was so easy to hang out with other people and every night was so much fun in the common area! There was never a dull moment. Breakfast was amazing, there were even freshly baked muffins and fresh coffee was readily available. This is definitely the place to stay if you are travelling to Berlin!

It was wonderful! Not too big, not too small. Breakfast is included and the staff makes fresh muffins! The area is great for any variety of food plus lots of clubs and there is good transport to it. You can also find places to rent a bike in the area. It was just really really really really nice!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Romania

Could not have had a better stay. Everyone at the hostel from the owner to the staff working there were so accommodation and friendly while doing everything possible to ensure we had a good stay. The rooms were spotless, breakfast was included, and the common area in the hostel was never short of good times!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I booked for 4 days, but I wound up adding an extra two days because I loved it so much. Solo travelers, this is the hostel you want. Couldn't ask for better. Thanks for the hospitality Julian and James. Ill be back!

Loved this place. Staff was amazing, beds were perfect, bathrooms just spotless. Good security, nice chill area where everyone usually sit, chill, and have some drinks. Beers are one euro. Breakast was awesome too. Perfect place for solo travelers. Right next to a bunch of restaurants and maybe a 5 minute walk to the U train station. When I go back to Berlin I will stay here for sure. Much love

This place is excellent. It is perfect for solo travelers as it is very easy to make friends here. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and great for conversation. I loved staying here so much. Best hostel in Berlin.

• 26th Mar 2015

Great hostel in an interesting area of Berlin. the staff are Great and the facilities very good!

• Norway

I got an e-mail five minutes after I booked asking when and where in Berlin I would land so they could give me the best way to get from the airport to the hostel. I have never experienced that before. Awesome! The dining room table is the heart of the hostel, lots of people to meet people and make plans.

• Norway

Great hostel, so great I'm returning 2 weeks later for another stay. The hostel itself is ran by friendly staff who help also organise events like going to a Jazz night and visiting a food market. The hostel is clean, friendly, cool and fun. It's easy to meet new and exciting people here. I met a great bunch of people with who I explored abandoned buildings with, ate amazing food, partied till 8AM, went on bike rides and much more.

I had the most amazing week in Berlin. The staff is so sweet, Julian is a gem. It has a really incredible social vibe and I met some of the best people ever. Rooms are big and bathrooms are immaculate. Jetpack really felt like home and I didn't want to leave.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4