Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Amazing staff, amazing location, amazing atmosphere! Only one comment they could do something about: at night when we went back to the hostel I was a little scared when I went in the big metal door next to the real front door. Someone was walking behind us and he could have easily sneaked in after us.

• 30th Apr 2015

Great hostel -- friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, and very easy to meet other travellers. Pleasant location in an interesting and rapidly-gentrifying part of Berlin, although it's a bit of a trek from the nearest U-bahn. Rooms were tidy and comfortable, and the bathrooms were spotless -- in the words of my friend, "It's like using your girlfriend's rich parents' bathroom." I'll stay here again next time I'm in Berlin!

This is definitely the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms were so clean and spacious the bathrooms again were so clean and we'll layer out. As good as a hotel. The atmosphere was also great and was easy to meet fellow travellers . I don't usually write reviews but this was worth it!

Very awesome vibe to the place! The hostel staff were very helpful, a nice cafe common area to chill out and chat after a day of exploration of Berlin,with beer of course.

Recommended!!

Great hostel, has a really good vibe, clean and well located in Kreuzberg. The staff are awesome and make you feel welcome. James and Lynne rock!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Jetpak is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are friendly and make you coffee every morning at breakfast- a great way to start the day. I was travelling solo so appreciated the communal space (including the outdoor seating) as it was v. easy to meet other travellers. The fridge is well stocked with beers you can buy for a euro & soft drinks. And the bathroom floors are beautiful. I was confused by the website warning it was not for the faint-hearted as I felt pretty spoiled!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Loved this hostel. Great atmosphere and the staff were super friendly and helpful on suggesting bars and restaurants. The hostel itself was very clean and I always felt safe there.

• 21st Apr 2015

The amazing staff make a damn fine coffee, killer playlists and can help you explore/make party. Facilities are everything you need and the vibe is amazing. You will feel right at home walking in and meet the best people, whether staff or fellow travellers. Just watch out for Taggy - he's a heartbreaker. Easily the best place to stay in Berlin (if not Europe so far) for solo travellers or anyone interested in exploring Kreuzberg. Extended my stay three extra nights and will be back!

The best hostel ive ever stayed in, really friendly staff, and great clean rooms. Perfect for solo travellers and it has the best atmosphere so its easy to meet new people! Highly recommended

• 21st Apr 2015

Jetpak is literally one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, the rooms spacious, comfortable and clean and the breakfast super hearty and filling. I literally have no complaints from the 4 days I spent there. Their small group policy is brilliant and allows solo travelers to meet up with other likeminded individuals. There's no kitchen but there are loads of cheap places to eat in the area. The area is vibrant and full of life, just practice common sense at night. :)

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Thank you for all your help, sometimes Saturday's in Berlin can get really crazy but you guys were more than understanding and very helpful.

• 17th Apr 2015

I had the best possible time i could have in Berlin because of the people i met at this hostel. Great place and people!

• 14th Apr 2015

Overall great hostel. The location may not be ideal if you'd prefer to be right in the town center, but I still give it 5 stars because it's in a fun, vibrant, alternative neighborhood, and they make it very clear on the hostel page that it's not right near all the touristy sites. It's very close to lots of fun restaurants & bars. The atmosphere is great for meeting other travelers especially if you're traveling alone. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Lovely hostel for solo travellers. The staff are friendly and helpful. You meet new people daily in the front coffee area. Everyone hangs out there in the evening which is fun. The place was very clean including the bathrooms. My other room mates were quiet and respectful and overall I had a great time. Would highly recommend!!!

• 13th Apr 2015

One of the best hostel I have been! The special aspect of this hostel that you can meet easily new people from all around the world and go out together! It was very clean and cosy! nice breakfast and very good area!

• 8th Apr 2015

Friend and I had a great time at this hostel; staff were kind and helpful-- provided bfast and clean rooms/toilets. Really great location and lots to do nearby!

This hostel truly met my expectations based on previous reviews. I stayed at a more typical hostel a few nights before this one and had a fine time, but as I transitioned to this one, I felt like I was about to explore a new part of Berlin. It's a great way to become familiar with the Kreuzberg area. The staff were quite accommodating, the facilites very clean, showers and washrooms excellent (and private), and the rooms tidy. It is a bit of a trek from the U-Baun, but it's worth it.

Genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Fantastic staff that are always happy to help, extremely approachable and really friendly. There is a relaxed, sociable and trusting atmosphere and the breakfast is great. Highly recommend, couldn't make a suggestion for how it could be better!!!

• 6th Apr 2015

The most sociable hostel I have ever been in. Great atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5