Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Lovely hostel for solo travellers. The staff are friendly and helpful. You meet new people daily in the front coffee area. Everyone hangs out there in the evening which is fun. The place was very clean including the bathrooms. My other room mates were quiet and respectful and overall I had a great time. Would highly recommend!!!

• 13th Apr 2015

Friend and I had a great time at this hostel; staff were kind and helpful-- provided bfast and clean rooms/toilets. Really great location and lots to do nearby!

Genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Fantastic staff that are always happy to help, extremely approachable and really friendly. There is a relaxed, sociable and trusting atmosphere and the breakfast is great. Highly recommend, couldn't make a suggestion for how it could be better!!!

• 6th Apr 2015

The most sociable hostel I have ever been in. Great atmosphere.

I had a wonderful experience staying at this hostel!! Not only were the bathrooms and bedrooms very clean, the staff and the overall atmosphere was amazing. It was so easy to hang out with other people and every night was so much fun in the common area! There was never a dull moment. Breakfast was amazing, there were even freshly baked muffins and fresh coffee was readily available. This is definitely the place to stay if you are travelling to Berlin!

It was wonderful! Not too big, not too small. Breakfast is included and the staff makes fresh muffins! The area is great for any variety of food plus lots of clubs and there is good transport to it. You can also find places to rent a bike in the area. It was just really really really really nice!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Romania

Could not have had a better stay. Everyone at the hostel from the owner to the staff working there were so accommodation and friendly while doing everything possible to ensure we had a good stay. The rooms were spotless, breakfast was included, and the common area in the hostel was never short of good times!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I booked for 4 days, but I wound up adding an extra two days because I loved it so much. Solo travelers, this is the hostel you want. Couldn't ask for better. Thanks for the hospitality Julian and James. Ill be back!

Loved this place. Staff was amazing, beds were perfect, bathrooms just spotless. Good security, nice chill area where everyone usually sit, chill, and have some drinks. Beers are one euro. Breakast was awesome too. Perfect place for solo travelers. Right next to a bunch of restaurants and maybe a 5 minute walk to the U train station. When I go back to Berlin I will stay here for sure. Much love

This place is excellent. It is perfect for solo travelers as it is very easy to make friends here. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and great for conversation. I loved staying here so much. Best hostel in Berlin.

• 26th Mar 2015

Great hostel in an interesting area of Berlin. the staff are Great and the facilities very good!

• Norway

I got an e-mail five minutes after I booked asking when and where in Berlin I would land so they could give me the best way to get from the airport to the hostel. I have never experienced that before. Awesome! The dining room table is the heart of the hostel, lots of people to meet people and make plans.

• Norway

Great hostel, so great I'm returning 2 weeks later for another stay. The hostel itself is ran by friendly staff who help also organise events like going to a Jazz night and visiting a food market. The hostel is clean, friendly, cool and fun. It's easy to meet new and exciting people here. I met a great bunch of people with who I explored abandoned buildings with, ate amazing food, partied till 8AM, went on bike rides and much more.

I had the most amazing week in Berlin. The staff is so sweet, Julian is a gem. It has a really incredible social vibe and I met some of the best people ever. Rooms are big and bathrooms are immaculate. Jetpack really felt like home and I didn't want to leave.

As a solo backpacker I found Jetpack Hostel to be the most accommodating, welcoming and friendly hostel I've been to. Having mainly solo backpackers there who were all into the "alternative" theme put everyone on the same page and it was easy to mingle and find groups to go out and explore Berlin. Cheap beer too. Best hostel I've stayed at.

A bit noisy in the rooms. With the clubs kicking of from 1am lots of people hanging out in and around rooms pre-drinking and chatting, not a big deal but if you need to sleep is a problem, This could be resolved if the reception/common area didn't close at midnight. Also generally a bit noisy with doors that slam and can stay open which is a security concern. Staff were the best I've encountered at a hostel, the breakfast is good with a great free barrister made coffee. Also quite clean.

I've now stayed at Jetpak twice and I'm pretty sure it's my favourite hostel that I've ever stayed in. The staff are incredible, the facilities are awesome (very comfy wood-framed beds - no squeaking - and bathrooms that almost feel a bit decadent for a hostel), it has a fantastic, social atmosphere, and it's located in an area that takes you out of the boring touristy areas and really shows you one of Berlin's cooler, grittier sides. I haven't stopped recommending it to people, check it out!

Jetpak Hostel is one of the best hostels, if not the best hostel, I have stayed in. Positioned in the coolest area of Berlin, the bedrooms aren't crowded, the beds are comfortable and you have lockers provided. The bathrooms are the best I have experienced at a hostel. The communal area and the staff are the highlight. They provide a wonderful atmosphere and make it easy to meet great people from all over the world who are keen to experience Berlin like you. Lynne et al. deserve a pay rise!

• 16th Mar 2015

Out of all the hostels I've stayed in, this is easily the best. The atmosphere is what really makes this place special - the staff are just great, as were the other travellers I met. It's really clean, location is great (for nightlife anyway - and then it's a short U-bahn ride from the top tourist sites), and beds are comfy. This was my third time at Jetpak and I'm sure I'll be back again!

• 13th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in.! The staff was so genuinely welcoming and helpful and the common area is an exellent place to meet fellow travellers over a beer or a fritz coke😉 Made many friends there and the area in itself is absolutely one of the coolest in BErlin with easy access to the rest of the city. Will go there again for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5