Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Close to many clubs. Berghain, Tresor and Kitkat etc are not that far away. 24 h access, code and card needed. No noise. No car trafic outside. Nice people. People sleep very late. A bit too warm rooms, smells a little of mould in one shower, noisy bathroom fans. Lots of drug dealers in the area, some aggressive. Riot police passing very often. Avoid the dealers by arriving from the north on Cuvry Strasse.

Great little hostel with a great atmosphere. All the staff were very friendly and knowledgable and had plenty of good suggestions on things to do and which bars and clubs to go to. Only negatives I noticed were that there was no bathroom in the common area and breakfast finishes quite early for a place where everyone parties so late. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel and will likely stay there again if I return to Berlin.

Awesome place, cool layout, great coffee, chill staff, sweet park across the street. Berlin was sweet too!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Staff are very friendly and helpful and were able to answer any questions. Hostel is in a very fun location with lots of bars/restaurants but there are also LOTS of drug dealers around. I never felt threatened though. I've come across a few insects during the course of my stay. It seems like in every room there's a corner with a cobweb which should be pretty easy to clean. Otherwise the place is actually extremely clean and well taken care of.

Great hostel in a good kreuzberg location. Clean rooms and beds, great staff, good free brekkie in the morning and real coffee!! Recommend for those wanting to see the real berlin :)

God hostel, good location, cool area around with heaps of bars and clubs and cafes and restaurants, close to metro to get to everywhere, staff were awesome

Second time staying here; excellent as always. Thanks guys!

My second time at JetPak. I can't see how anyone couldn't love this place.

This hostel was absolutely amazing... Everything from the neighbourhood to the free lattes and homemade muffins at breakfast to the honour system beer fridge to the showers blew me away. Such a fun and social atmosphere, I wish I could have stayed for twice as long as I did. Staff were super helpful with suggestions of places to go and things to do. You'd be stupid to stay anywhere else in Berlin.

I enjoyed my staying there. Also the staff are great!

• 4th Oct 2014

Really awesome hostel with a good vibe. I extended my stay and pretty much half the people that were staying there also did.

Jetpak alternative is the perfect hostel! A cool, relaxed and welcoming vibe, clean facilities, and very helpful and friendly staff - especially Julian! This hostel made my stay in Berlin amazing!

The staff are so helpful here, James set the standard and was super helpful

Fantastic hostel, the staff - super cool James, the enigmatic Jullian, lovely morning smile Maria, rockstar Lynne and computer Grant were extremely helpful, super friendly and fun to talk to, very much the highlight in an already great hostel. Great location and facilities. Hostel has a very homely atmosphere, very welcoming and instantly brings people together, very much like Berlin. Keep it up! Nimrod

This place is amazing. So much good times. Super friendly and helpful staff, great common area, sweet rooms, awesome location.

• 28th Sep 2014

Great area, friendly people!

Had a nice time. Staff was cool. Had a minor issue and they were all over it. Julian at the desk was great. He gave me a few great suggestions on places to go and I was glad I did!

• 27th Sep 2014

Really fun place to stay, especially for a solo traveller. The common area was a great place to make friends and the staff were ready to help with anything I needed!

Julian at front desk is extremely helpful!

With the exception of the Catalan Linn, which surpassed any expectation of good service, the other staff were inattentive and poorly kept at reception. Not that clean, bedroom do not have good acoustics, where you can not sleep with the noise from outside. Localization ok. Wouldn't stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7