Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

A great hostel run by great staff. location was fantastic with walking/stumbling distance from all of Berlins decent clubs and bars. will defiantly come back..... soon

• 12th Dec 2014

Great hostel, great location and awesome atmosphere! Highly recommend it to everyone studying in Berlin!!

Great hostel, and in the coolest location in town. Love this place. This was my second stay.

staff were super lovely

Great stay, as always (it's my 3rd stay here!). Clean, safe and friendly. Thanks to all of the amazing staff that looked after my friend and I during our stay. Cheers Holly and Gillian xo

Hay, Thanks for taking the time to review us and say such nice things. We are glad you both had such a great time here with us and we all loved having you stay. We hope to see you again for a 4th time!

There's a lot to do around the area, but to get to the city you have to take the U train. Still short distance! Staff were awesome, friendly, helpful. Had little events at night which was great for meeting other hostel mates and getting out of the cold weather!

Amazing hostel, met great people! Wish i stayed longer. No question id come back. Loved taco!!

I had a great stay! Jetpak is located close to clubs and good restaurants. Hostel itself is not brand new but it has great homestay atmosphere. Easy to meet other travellers while staying in common room having few beers or cup of coffee. Area can be bit shady during late hours. Staff was professional, relaxed and helpful when needed. I would stay again!

Let me just start by thanking the staff for all their insight and accomodating personalities! This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed on my euro trip! If you are a single back packer or a couple of friends this is the perfect hostel! Close to great food, bars, clubs and metro! Ask the staff anything and they will have an answer and if not they will direct you! Your bunk mates become your family while travelling berlin! Great sleep tucked away from noise, and amazing bathrooms! Loved Jetpak

I've spent over a month traveling all across Europe, this was by and far the best hostel I stayed at.

The place had a great vibe to it! Was the most quiet hostel I ever slept in because we were pushed in the back away from the street. So all guests had a nice quiet place to sleep! Beds were mega comfy for after the long party nights in Berlin! Great spot, great staff and great party!

Location is such a cool area of Berlin, definitely sweet to explore but stay clear of the park- very sketchy. Kind of far from transportation. Most staff were cool & helpful, but one had a bad attitude, really arrogant and couldn't be bothered to answer questions. Great atmosphere, easy to meet people, and just chill out. I'd skip breakfast though and eat out instead. 1euro beers all the time! Overall a really cool place for solo travelers & backpackers looking for something different/unique.

This hostel is the best place to stay in Berlin. It's located in the best aternative area of the city, lots of bars and clubs around. It's true that there are drug dealers in every corner around the hostel and in the park in front of it, but they're cool and it's an experience you won't get anywhere else. Common room is great for meeting people, free breakfast is awesome (free nutella) and the staff is super friendly. Every bed has a socket, bathrooms are clean and I slept really really well.

Great hostel in a great location, near many bars and clubs. 10 minute walk from a U Bahn station. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was pretty good (very good coffee and muffins). Meet some wonderful people while staying there and i will definitely come back someday.

staff was nice and helpful, but the crowd was more of a party scenario.

• 29th Oct 2014

Best hostel! If you want to see the real Berlin stay here. Staff are amazing and such a great social atmosphere to meet other travels. Could not recommend enough!

Close to many clubs. Berghain, Tresor and Kitkat etc are not that far away. 24 h access, code and card needed. No noise. No car trafic outside. Nice people. People sleep very late. A bit too warm rooms, smells a little of mould in one shower, noisy bathroom fans. Lots of drug dealers in the area, some aggressive. Riot police passing very often. Avoid the dealers by arriving from the north on Cuvry Strasse.

Pretty much the best hostel in Berlin (and I've seen a few). The beds are amazingly comfortable, the atmosphere is perfect and the staff are incredible. At Jetpak, you'll have no trouble meeting people and partying, but you'll also have no trouble relaxing and getting some rest.

Jetpak Alternative had an awesome location in Kreuzberg and an excellent staff. I met many amazing people from the hostel due to its focus on smaller groups of travelers staying there. Special thanks to Julian for putting up with our drunken loud behavior and still smiling and helping out!

This place was amazing! Its a very cozy atmosphere so you end up meeting a lot of great people! The location is also close by to all the bars and nightlife in walking distance. The staff is great as well- the lady in the mornings for breakfast is such a sweetheart! And the facilities are all really clean! Bathrooms and bedrooms and spacious and very clean! Would definitely recommend to others and stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7