Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

If you don't stay here, you will not experience Berlin. Right in Kreuzberg, the area you must stay in if you like nightlife and character. Easy to take the train to the sites. Hostel's small so you make friends with everyone and all go out together. The staff often come or at least point you towards the best bars locals go to, the mainstream or alternative sites, whatever you're in the mood for. Super clean and new. Free breakfast, check out 11am. I WILL be coming back!

What an amazing hostel!!!! So so so much fun

• 3rd Feb 2014

If you visit Berlin and fail to stay at this hostel, your ancient ancestors will mock you for all eternity. Seriously, this place rocks - the staff are awesome and it's located in a great spot. Clean, quiet, great showers. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough.

The most outstanding hostel i have ever stayed at. I could eat my FREE breakfast off the bathroom floors if i wanted to that is how clean it is. Both the location and the staff ooze charisma and will take very good care of you while the hostel seems to attract guests of exceptional character and beauty. Despite the area being "alternative" i always felt safe , with resident "tough guy" julian on hand to take care of any disturbances or unexpected anarchy.

Really clean, in a good area and with a good atmosphere. Thanks guys!

Thank you so so much to Julian and the awesome staff here for making my stay great. Everyone's friendly and helpful, rooms are really big and clean, not a party hostel so a good spot to get some proper rest but still a lounge and kitchen to meet people. And the showers are massive and clean and warm which was a huge bonus! Really amazing neighbourhood, bit of a walk to the u bahn but not bad and it's a cool area to walk through anyway. Thanks JetPak!

It's an awsome hostel, specially for solo travelers, they have a common place with nice music and beer. It's really cozy, in breakfast there are muffins everyday directly from the oven. I was planning to stay here just for two nights but I was having such a nice time that I am still here after a week.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

the guys that work in jetpack, with the set up and facilities make that place one of the best hostel ive ever stayed in in the past two and a half years of traveling....

This place was perfect for me as I normally travel by myself. It was really easy to meet other guests. Great staff, cool location and very modern facilities! I would book this place again without hesitation. :)

I had 4 great nights at JetPak. Excellent location in Kreuzberg, which is the place to be in Berlin.

One of my favourite hostels! A really friendly place - I met loads of great people here. The location is in the heart of Kreuzberg, within easy reach of major clubs and brilliant bars. It's only a short hop to get into the city centre and has far more atmosphere. The staff were really friendly too.

fantastic!!

Go to this hostel. The location is perfect: 20 min from the center, but just in the middle of THE neigbourhood in Berlin.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Comfiest beds, cleanest rooms,

• 31st Dec 2013

The hostel is awesome. The security is really good and you have lockers in the rooms (I didn't know how to really use them, they were tricky). The staff was AWESOME, really helpful and good to hang out with. The rooms and bathrooms were clean most of the time. Berlin is so freaking big, so the location is a bit tricky, but I think the location is really good because you have a lot of sighseeing at walking distance. 2 thumbs up!

This is the kind of hostel that makes a great trip even better. The wi-fi and breakfast are nice, location is great, but what really sets this place apart is the atmosphere created by those working here. I have to give a shout out to Julian, Grant, Laura, Bernard, Lynne, and James. This internationally eclectic mix of people not just point out the ins and outs of Berlin (the places you really want to go) but feel like great flatmates that you share a beer or two Oh and the showers...awesome!

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Norway

I spent Christmas in Berlin at Jetpak and I could not have asked for a better experience. I met people from other hostel's who were here over Christmas and their time was significantly different to mine. We were given a free Christmas dinner, everyone was drinking each night in the hostel common room, they did a fantastic job of catering to the solo traveler like they claimed, I would recommend anyone this fantastic hostel.

• 22nd Dec 2013

The staff was amazing, the rooms were great, everything was clean. They are really doing everything to make our stay a good one!

• 22nd Dec 2013

I had a great stay. Thank you!

Best hostel ever!!!! Starts with the staff who are super awesome. Very friendly, easy going, approachable, helpful. Everything you would want when you are new to a city. The place is clean and very comfortable. Great beds, security and shower/bathroom facilities. The hostel is catered for you to meet new people and it achieves this perfectly. Was there before Xmas and had to change travel plans to come back. Stop browsing and just choose this place.