Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

My second time at JetPak. I can't see how anyone couldn't love this place.

This hostel was absolutely amazing... Everything from the neighbourhood to the free lattes and homemade muffins at breakfast to the honour system beer fridge to the showers blew me away. Such a fun and social atmosphere, I wish I could have stayed for twice as long as I did. Staff were super helpful with suggestions of places to go and things to do. You'd be stupid to stay anywhere else in Berlin.

I enjoyed my staying there. Also the staff are great!

• 4th Oct 2014

Really awesome hostel with a good vibe. I extended my stay and pretty much half the people that were staying there also did.

Jetpak alternative is the perfect hostel! A cool, relaxed and welcoming vibe, clean facilities, and very helpful and friendly staff - especially Julian! This hostel made my stay in Berlin amazing!

The staff are so helpful here, James set the standard and was super helpful

Fantastic hostel, the staff - super cool James, the enigmatic Jullian, lovely morning smile Maria, rockstar Lynne and computer Grant were extremely helpful, super friendly and fun to talk to, very much the highlight in an already great hostel. Great location and facilities. Hostel has a very homely atmosphere, very welcoming and instantly brings people together, very much like Berlin. Keep it up! Nimrod

This place is amazing. So much good times. Super friendly and helpful staff, great common area, sweet rooms, awesome location.

• 28th Sep 2014

Great area, friendly people!

Had a nice time. Staff was cool. Had a minor issue and they were all over it. Julian at the desk was great. He gave me a few great suggestions on places to go and I was glad I did!

• 27th Sep 2014

Really fun place to stay, especially for a solo traveller. The common area was a great place to make friends and the staff were ready to help with anything I needed!

Julian at front desk is extremely helpful!

With the exception of the Catalan Linn, which surpassed any expectation of good service, the other staff were inattentive and poorly kept at reception. Not that clean, bedroom do not have good acoustics, where you can not sleep with the noise from outside. Localization ok. Wouldn't stay here again.

Lady staff extremely nice and dedicated and very good breakfast. Atmosphere not so good and despite of good facilities, poor cleanliness specially wc. Location is central but in a dark street with poor security.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Had a really nice stay, met really nice people here, very nice and helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere , will definitely be back!

really enjoyed this hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people and really cool place. yes the neighborhood its in is quite an interesting one but that's part of what made this hostel so good

Best hostel ever! I stayed a week and had a ball! Hostel is in a really cool neighborhood, close to awesome bars and clubs. Beds are super comfy, breakfast is great with amazing coffee. The staff here are fantastic and the communal area is perfect for chilling out, getting I know other travelers and for €1 beers!!!

Really great place to meet people and have a good time. Free breakfast and coffee in the morning :)

• 19th Sep 2014

I cannot fault this hostel on anything, if I was ever in Berlin again I would never consider anywhere else, I have stayed in soooooo many hostels in my time an this one does everything right, plus free espresso in the morning along with the fantastic breakfast

Very clean rooms and bathrooms, very helpful knowledgable and friendly staff, highly recommended!

• 16th Sep 2014