Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

This place was amazing! Its a very cozy atmosphere so you end up meeting a lot of great people! The location is also close by to all the bars and nightlife in walking distance. The staff is great as well- the lady in the mornings for breakfast is such a sweetheart! And the facilities are all really clean! Bathrooms and bedrooms and spacious and very clean! Would definitely recommend to others and stay here again!

Great little hostel with a great atmosphere. All the staff were very friendly and knowledgable and had plenty of good suggestions on things to do and which bars and clubs to go to. Only negatives I noticed were that there was no bathroom in the common area and breakfast finishes quite early for a place where everyone parties so late. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel and will likely stay there again if I return to Berlin.

Awesome place, cool layout, great coffee, chill staff, sweet park across the street. Berlin was sweet too!

This was a great hostel for the solo traveller. Highly recommend to those wanting to experience Berlin on a bit more intimate level.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Staff are very friendly and helpful and were able to answer any questions. Hostel is in a very fun location with lots of bars/restaurants but there are also LOTS of drug dealers around. I never felt threatened though. I've come across a few insects during the course of my stay. It seems like in every room there's a corner with a cobweb which should be pretty easy to clean. Otherwise the place is actually extremely clean and well taken care of.

Great hostel in a good kreuzberg location. Clean rooms and beds, great staff, good free brekkie in the morning and real coffee!! Recommend for those wanting to see the real berlin :)

Decent hostel. Small details about the dorms could be better (no power sockets by the bed, smallish lockers). I liked the part of Kreuzberg it's located in (lots of good restaurants, cafés, etc near), and distance from Schlesisches Tor U-Bahn is not too bad. I spent my time elsewhere and mostly just slept at the hostel so can't comment much on social aspects.

God hostel, good location, cool area around with heaps of bars and clubs and cafes and restaurants, close to metro to get to everywhere, staff were awesome

Second time staying here; excellent as always. Thanks guys!

My second time at JetPak. I can't see how anyone couldn't love this place.

This hostel was absolutely amazing... Everything from the neighbourhood to the free lattes and homemade muffins at breakfast to the honour system beer fridge to the showers blew me away. Such a fun and social atmosphere, I wish I could have stayed for twice as long as I did. Staff were super helpful with suggestions of places to go and things to do. You'd be stupid to stay anywhere else in Berlin.

I enjoyed my staying there. Also the staff are great!

• 4th Oct 2014

Really awesome hostel with a good vibe. I extended my stay and pretty much half the people that were staying there also did.

Jetpak alternative is the perfect hostel! A cool, relaxed and welcoming vibe, clean facilities, and very helpful and friendly staff - especially Julian! This hostel made my stay in Berlin amazing!

The staff are so helpful here, James set the standard and was super helpful

Fantastic hostel, the staff - super cool James, the enigmatic Jullian, lovely morning smile Maria, rockstar Lynne and computer Grant were extremely helpful, super friendly and fun to talk to, very much the highlight in an already great hostel. Great location and facilities. Hostel has a very homely atmosphere, very welcoming and instantly brings people together, very much like Berlin. Keep it up! Nimrod

This place is amazing. So much good times. Super friendly and helpful staff, great common area, sweet rooms, awesome location.

• 28th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe. Great breakfast with excellent coffee. Superb location close to clubs. Recommended for solo travellers. Shoutout to Julian - you da best.

Great area, friendly people!

Had a nice time. Staff was cool. Had a minor issue and they were all over it. Julian at the desk was great. He gave me a few great suggestions on places to go and I was glad I did!

• 27th Sep 2014