Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

1928 Total Reviews

Note that they close the common room early, and that the park across the street is a little sketchy with drug dealers. Otherwise a good place, nice hostel with a good atmosphere. Cool bars within walking distance also - the guy working at the hostel had some good recommendations

friendly staff, clean, nice location, we had a lovely time staying there.

very comfortable pillows, not so quiet hostel but it depends by the guests

Good location for clubs and lots of cheap restaurants nearby. Great atmosphere, nice social area although a little small. Loved the breakfast and cupcakes. Staff very friendly and helpful. Spacious rooms. Enjoyable place to stay. Easy enough to get to

Buy my self made friends within 5 seconds

Great hostel all round! Do yourself a favour n stay here!

This is a great hostel! The staff are really nice and helpful, the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms were the best out of all the hostels I've stayed in Europe. The location is wonderful, such a vibrant area...

Xbox + guitars. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Near Gorlitzer park, some people think the people in there are sketchy, they are just drug dealers and they are quite friendly ;)

Location is central, (in kreuzberg). I would steer clear of the park at night, but during the day it's fine. It was odd how the hostel was part of a residential complex, but they made it work. I booked an ensuite, but the bathroom didn't work. Horribly long waits for the showers in the morning.

The woman working is incredibly rude and should be fired. Otherwise the man working the night shift is awesome! Great vibes and an amazing atmosphere and location. Very clean as well. If it wasn't for the woman I would give 100%. They also overbooked and left a girl stranded one night.

Great hostel! Very clean, confortable beds and best location in Berlin!

Best Location - Stuff super cool - always nice guests :) Was my second stay already and I will definitely come back again! Only thing that I didn't like that much was that the common room gets closed down at about 10pm - but it is a good time to leave to a bar anyway..

This was the highlight of my European Trip. Berlin is great, and Jetpak was the perfect hostel to stay in as a lone traveler.

Just one down, when i leave the hostel the girl in the desk give me wrong direction what I do to go to airport, and almost miss my flight, If I have the choose I stay again

Best hostel I stayed at, if you are a solo traveller in Berlin then stay here, great atmosphere and so easy to meet people!

Jet pack is a cool place in a cool (recently hipster gentrified) location, but it is rather far from the city center. Public transport is easy though and only about 10 min away. The vibe there is really fun, nice lounge area that a lot of people chill in. Plus a couple neighborhood cats come to say hi which is nice. There was a small roach and spiders in the shower, so be prepared for that. No hostel organized events and it's much more party than alternative. Staff were very kind and helpful.

Everything is prefect. James is an awesome person to ask questions to.

This was a super friendly hostel and really perfect for anyone travelling alone. You basically have trouble not meetin people here. Loved the area too. Coffee with breakfast was great and ery much needed, beer or 1 euro from also great.

What an awesome place! This must be one of the most social hostels I've ever been to in Europe, perfect for solo travelers. Had great fun hanging out and going clubbing with other backpackers. Comfy beds, clean bathrooms, spacious common area and cheap beers. Can definitely recommend staying in the Kreuzberg area - great atmosphere and tons of good restaurants and bars.

We loved Jetpak. After a few days, it felt like home and we were very sad to leave. The staff were really friendly and had great suggestions on where to eat/go out etc. The actual hostel itself was amazing. Its located in the heart of Kreuzberg, with clubs, restaurants and shops all in walking distance. There’s a nice communal area to hang out with other travellers and has a nice family vibe to it. The facilities we’re great. comfy beds and bathrooms were hotel standard. highly recommended!