Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Really cool spot. Smaller hostel and you meet lots of people and every night of the week you can rally a decent squad to go out with. Good location for the more alternative/hipster scene which is way cooler than the downtown area. Lots of bars/clubs nearby. Great time.

The best place I've stayed so far for solo travellers!

What an amazing place! The staff were all so friendly and helpful! I mentioned that I had a gluten free allergy and one of the staff members (Julian) overheard and asked his cousin (following the same diet) for suggestions in Berlin! The place was always clean, and beds were comfortable. They also had a great common area, and it was easy to meet others. Would recommend for solo travelers!

A different hostel geared for experienced travellers in the hipster/bar/cafe area of Berlin, which is much nicer and cheaper than downtown touristy Alexanderplatz (about 30 mins walk+train away). Very much geared for solo travellers. Clean rooms with adequate facilities including wifi. Everyone gets together and drinks until around 1030 then heads out. Unfortunately the toilets flooded when i was there.

This was one of my favorite hostels out of the eight I stayed at while backpacking Europe. Everything was clean, the staff was great, and best of all, they had the best "bar": a fridge full of beer for only 1 euro each. The bar closed at 10, but I met tons of cool people before that, and it's close to all kinds of great clubs and bars. It's also really close to the Berlin Wall and a subway station. Great location, staff, and atmosphere.

Amazing hostel.. Staff so friendly, happy to help always, great social hostel makes it easy to meet others. Great location, clean, spacious and great coffee to boot. Can't talk more highly about it, a must stay.. would return

This hostel was a perfect fit for a solo traveler who is tired of the massive corporate hostel chains that cater mainly to large school groups and travel groups. The vibe in the lounge was incredible, the moment I sat down I was joined by multiple other people who were sitting just to sit and meet people, not to check their phones and their detailed itinerary for the day. I would recommend this everytime. The location is unbeatable, you can get to Mitte easily while avoiding the tourist traps.

• 31st May 2015

My only issues were that my locker was broken and the lack of personal adaptors but apart from that, the staff was amazing and it was an enjoyable stay :)

Cool hostel one euro beers in common are but it closed at 10 pm so no where to hang with new friends. Great location for seeing cool stuff and partying and food... So close to Berlin fest!!! Very helpful staff! Not really a party hostel but still had fun because Berlin is WILD.

Amazing hostel!

• 28th May 2015

Hostel was incredible. Realy awesome atmosphere and great fun location. Area feels sketchy but its just the Berlin punk vibe. Absolutely would recommend a stay. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer.

I had a great time staying at this hostel! It's a very good atmosphere for meeting people and the lobby area/kitchen is great for hanging out. Only complaint was the dude at the front desk. He wasn't friendly and inviting at all and acted bothered if you asked him a question which is the opposite of what I would expect for someone who chooses to work at a hostel. Nevertheless, he gave us great suggestions for restaurants in the area while we there. Bathrooms don't have fans or vents.

This is amazing hostel, one of the bests I' ve been in my life, clean, amazing staff, I´m not really in the party mood and I can say it was quiet to sleep after 10 pm, the neighborhood is safe, I ´m saying that because there are some reviews saying about the strange people who are in the park, actually they are just drug dealers and they don´t do nothing, just are there like in other places or countries. They also have breakfast, which is amazing and free. Tks very much indeed!

My friend and I ended up staying at Jetpack for an extra night because we just fell in love with Berlin and the neighborhood! So many great conversations and stories! Next time I'm in Berlin there is no other choice!

This is by far one of my favourite hostels! The staff are super nice, the location is really great, the free breakfast is nice, the rooms are nice and clean and the atmosphere is really, really great!

Such a cool place, the staff where great and the atmosphere of the hostel was very welcoming and fun! Great location in Kreuzberg and only a short walk from local food and transport!

• 20th May 2015

It was the best hostel one could possibly get in Berlin. Beautiful location, beautiful people. Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing chilled atmosphere, made a lot of friends! Very clean and spacious bathrooms. Would recommend this hostel to anyone seeking friendly adventures and amazing time in Berlin.

• 19th May 2015
  • Latvia

Staying at this hostel defined my experience in Berlin. It's very communal with great amenities and staff. I would have left Berlin days earlier if I had not stayed here. It's the only way to experience this city, at JetPak and in this neighborhood. I did have a towel stolen and a friend lost a journal and water bottle but it's very safe otherwise.

Overall I had an excellent experience at this particular hostel. The rooms were clean, beds comfy, showers and toilets worked fine, and most importantly an excellent common room to meet other travelers. I've recommended it to every person I've met on the road heading to Berlin. I would most definitely stay again.

Amazing hostel for so many reasons! Great, fresh coffees with breakfast. 1€ beers in the fridge. The common area is great with one communal table and a couch. Perfect for solo travellers and being aimed at small groups really brings everyone together. Everything is clean, bathrooms and showers top notch. Staff friendly and welcoming. Some people might not dig the location but realistically its adds a whole new dimension to your stay in Berlin! Kreuzberg rules!