Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel! Its next to a park that is a bit spooky at night. Its probably not dangerous, but you should tell people about it at check in. Staff was very nice and very relaxed about my more than late check out - thanks a lot for that :)

Amazing hostel in the perfect location for food and bars. Free breakfast is a godsend and €1 beers in the common room until midnight is the perfect way to meet people to party with. Will definitely stay again, cheers guys!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Originally booked 5 nights and extended to a week because I loved my time there so much. Really amazing social atmosphere at night, free breakfast, beautiful modern rooms and rainfall shower heads - what more can I say? Have been traveling solo for 3 months so far and my best time has been in this hostel.

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, good facilities, nice common room, and the best coffee you'll ever get in a hostel. Generally just a really well thought out hostel.

I've stayed at a lot of hostels and this one is it! Best hostel I've ever stayed at! I can't believe it myself but litterly in every category excellent! The staff and atmosphere is amazing! And defiantly the cleanest hostel I ever stayed at. Bonus! The rain showers are the best after a long days travel!

• 26th May 2014

Having traveled all over the world and stayed in many hostels I can safely say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The hostel is small and intermit so you really get to meet people and hang out. Great location to experiance the real Berlin. But what really makes this place is the staff. Super friendly and very cool, they are always on hang to ask questions and get some in the know Berlin advice. Big thank you to James, Lynne and Babez (Grant) you truly are a amazing!!

Love this place. James, Lynn and Grant were all great and so friendly. The staff made a great place greater.

loved the hostel: the common room is great and people are sociable (not always on their phone or laptop)

Staying at Jetpak was the best decision I made when I went to Berlin recently. Staying in Kreuzberg was really cool (great food and nightlife!), and getting to Mitte to see the more touristy sights wasn´t hard at all. The people staying at Jetpak were all really nice, and the people working there were very accomodating. Ask James for a coffee recommendation! I went alone, and I met loads of people to go out with. Definitely will stay there again next time.

Jetpak Alternative is a brilliant hostel. It's in a cracking location, really clean, boasts great facilities, has an easy going, chilled out atmosphere, and it's run by wonderful people. I had the craziest weekend in Berlin and I'll be back in August. I had booked a different hostel but now I'm a Jetpakker, I've cancelled that booking in order to stay here again!

• 22nd May 2014

Best hostel in the whole stay. Friendly and helpful staff.

Great hostel for meeting fellow travellers, staff very helpful and friendly, decent location, bars and clubs are short walking distance

Wow. Awesome place, location and people- one of the best hostels ive stayed at. James, Lynne and Grant make sure you feel right at home. Great facilities and vibe for the solo traveller. Will definitely be back nedt time im in Berlin!

Excellent hostel ! Great staff and facilities ! No complaints whatsoever !

It turns out that Jetpak Alternative is probably in my top 3 favourite hostels in the world! Beds are comfy with big pillows and power sockets, there are plenty of bathrooms all fitted with new showers, everything is cleaned thoroughly each day. The location in Kreuzberg is perfect, there are many places to eat nearby, and most of the best Berlin nightlife is within waking distance! The breakfast is fantastic with some great coffee available from staff!

Great place, great staff. Great location but probably not for everybody, if you wanted to stay in the centre, it's not for you. If you want a better experience and the real Berlin , do it.

Hay, We are super pleased you had such a great time at our hostel and we loved having you to stay. In response to your location you are right we are not close to the main big museums but they are only a 20 min train ride away and that we are located slap bang in the middle of all the bars and main clubs. Thank you for your review.

By far from all the places Ive travelled this is THE BEST HOSTEL!!!!!! I would stay again!!!! Location is the arty area and close to some cool bars (madame claude was our local bar, badeshiffe and canal bar) close to cheap food streets and near park. Facilities: nicest bathrooms with heaps of space to put clothes, clean! bed rooms were timber so it doesnt creek!!! As solo traveler this was the best place to meet everyone. SMALL, BOUTIQUE, FRIENDLY, AWESOME!!! recommend to EVERYONE!!!!

This was my second stay and i loved it just as much as the first time, there are a few things that need fixing (shower door, lockers) but that's if i'm being really fussy. Thank you for another wonderful stay :D

Really liked this hostel a lot. It's located very close to great eateries, bars, parks, and clubs. The dorms have a really neat set-up and everything is very nice/clean. The staff always gives good tips about where to go at night and occasionally you'll find them about city doing the things they recommend. This is a great place for solo travelers, you will make lots of friends and have a great time!

Great hostel. Really nice staff and a relatively smaller common room make it super easy to meet new people in this Hostel. I also really liked that buying drinks worked on an honor system. The provided breakfast was amazing, they even had Vegemite and free coffees. Excellent location within walking distance of loads of bars, clubs and restaurants. Never had a problem with the WiFi and the bathrooms were always super clean. Would definitely recommend to friends.