Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

this place was fantastic! focusing on solo travellers is a great idea and i met some of my favorite people on my entire europe trip here. it seemed to be right in the club district and there was lots of bars and restaurants around. kreuzberg is a really cool district and if you're looking for a more youthful, rugged, energetic area this is definitely your spot.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed so far, you won't regret to choose here if you are going to travel to Berlin in the future. Staffs are awesome, friendly, thoughtful. You might think that location is a bit far from metro stations, but it's still okay just few minutes away. I really enjoyed my stay for 6 days last week, definitely I will go again if I have a chance!

• 5th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Best staff ever and the facilities are great.

Best hostel ever!!! Atmosphere is friendly and inclusive! I would definitely stay here again

• 1st Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

Great hostel. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable and the place was clean. Very cool neighbourhood that is not nearly as sketchy as the description makes it seem. Best part is the amazing people who stay here. Oh and the super cool atmosphere and fact that the staff will make you amazing coffees regardless of how stupidly late you rolled out of bed. STAY HERE!!!

• 29th Nov 2013

Amazing hostel - great location for clubs, clean, friendliest staff ever, bedrooms are large, beds are comfortable, showers are clean, perfect place for solo travellers looking to meet others. Highly recommended - definitely coming back!

Really good staff, good facilities and fun atmosphere.

The staff were brilliant- always ready to go that extra mile for you.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Even though I showed up with no voice, the staff were great in making me feel welcome (and pointing me in the direction of a pharmacy). It would be nice to have a washroom in the main common room.

Excellent hostel. Very friendly people and an overall excellent vibe. I would definitely stay there again if I'm in Berlin.

• 14th Nov 2013

Great staff! They work hard to make everyone feel welcome and create a social atmosphere.

• 13th Nov 2013

This place was a lot of fun and I met a lot of cool people! The staff was especially awesome making sure you feel included and like they actually care to talk to you! Home made muffins in the morning! Would def recommend!

Our experience was really great, I only have good words for this hostel, location, services, everything so clean, we felt absolutely comfortable.

The best staff ever- morning had nicest coffees and everyone was really nice. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable and creating such an awesome environment!

This is an amazing hostel in kreuzberg, while the location may not be stellar the atmosphere makes up for it entirely, the staff members are extremely friendly, the hostel has a very chill atmosphere and is very good for meeting people

Best hostel in Berlin without a doubt.

Best hostel I've ever been to (out of my massive experience of 3!), really impressed that they emailed me to ask which airport I was landing at and then sent me directions straight there. Staff and other travellers were amazing. S-bahn station is about 20mins walk away but still worth it.

Great atmosphere- very friendly and casual staff, attracts a cool group of friendly travelers

• 3rd Nov 2013

Such an amazing hostel!! We loved our time at Jetpak- the common room was the ideal place to meet fellow travelers. With no big groups of people it made it very easy to meet everyone and head out and explore Berlin. Special shoutout to Julian who helped us with any issues from the moment we checked in. Great advice on sights to see during the day

I booked the hostel for a weekend trip. It was nice, clean and great and helpfull staff. The location is great, its about 5 minutes of walking to the next station.