Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

2007 Total Reviews

One of my favorite hostels ever! This is my second time staying at this hostel and both times I made amazing friends. The common area is a great place to meet all types of travelers, and it's nice because it's disconnected from the rooms so you can get some quiet time if you want to. My only complaint is that the common area closes at 12, but there are so many cool bars in the area that it never stopped us from having a good time!

I really liked it here. The staff were really helpful, the rooms and facilities were really nice. It's a small hostel and everyone tended to hang out in the kitchen/living area so it was easy to make friends. Bare in mind it's not close to major sights, but the train station is around the corner and it's easy to use the metro. It is located in an alternative area so if you're wanting to hit up bars and clubs it's a great area for that.

Great Hostel, would recommend anyone to stay there. Great for a solo traveller!

Great hostel it had an atmosphere that made it easy for me to meet other travelers and the free coffee was a plus

All round great hostel! Would highly recommend for solo travellers and anyone wanting to stay in Kreuzberg

• 7th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel with awesome people!

• 5th Jul 2015

We liked this hostel very much, and the neighbourhood too. You have quite interesting points, like the East Side Gallery, very close. If you want to go to the center, you can always take the metro. We spent a really good time here, the receptionists are very kind and helpful, and the hostel was always clean with an excellent breakfast.

Incredible hostel. A must whilst in Berlin

Note that they close the common room early, and that the park across the street is a little sketchy with drug dealers. Otherwise a good place, nice hostel with a good atmosphere. Cool bars within walking distance also - the guy working at the hostel had some good recommendations

friendly staff, clean, nice location, we had a lovely time staying there.

very comfortable pillows, not so quiet hostel but it depends by the guests

Good location for clubs and lots of cheap restaurants nearby. Great atmosphere, nice social area although a little small. Loved the breakfast and cupcakes. Staff very friendly and helpful. Spacious rooms. Enjoyable place to stay. Easy enough to get to

Buy my self made friends within 5 seconds

Great hostel all round! Do yourself a favour n stay here!

This is a great hostel! The staff are really nice and helpful, the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms were the best out of all the hostels I've stayed in Europe. The location is wonderful, such a vibrant area...

Xbox + guitars. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Near Gorlitzer park, some people think the people in there are sketchy, they are just drug dealers and they are quite friendly ;)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere was excellent and the place was very well run. Not a party hostel, but there were always people going out every night and people were always hanging out in the common area. I wish they would close the common area a bit later so we could continue our FIFA pregames, but it's a minor complaint for an overall great experience.

Location is central, (in kreuzberg). I would steer clear of the park at night, but during the day it's fine. It was odd how the hostel was part of a residential complex, but they made it work. I booked an ensuite, but the bathroom didn't work. Horribly long waits for the showers in the morning.

The woman working is incredibly rude and should be fired. Otherwise the man working the night shift is awesome! Great vibes and an amazing atmosphere and location. Very clean as well. If it wasn't for the woman I would give 100%. They also overbooked and left a girl stranded one night.

Great hostel! Very clean, confortable beds and best location in Berlin!