Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

1926 Total Reviews

Mycket trevlig och hjälpsam personal. Väldigt härlig gemenskap på hostlet, alla hälsade på alla. Litet och mysigt, bra häng i "common room". Frukosten var bra, enkel men bra. Stort plus till att de gör eget kaffe i espressomaskin till gästerna! Bra tillgång till dator, tv osv. Bra skåp i rummen, kändes säkert! Gick också bra att sätta väskan hos dom när man hade checkat ut. Väldigt fräscha och separata badrum! Minus till området. Ganska skumt på kvällarna. En bit att gå från metron!

• 6th May 2015
  • Sweden

I had an amazing stay at Jet pak, the staff were super friendly and accommodating, the hostel was quiet but still in a buzzing part of town and the common area had a lovely warm feel to it. I would definitely recommend this cool hostel.

• 5th May 2015

This is a really great hostel. It looks new and hip, there is free breakfast, free coffee til 10:30 (after which any espresso drink is only €1), and the common area is a great place to meet people. The staff are lovely and kind. It's just a great atmosphere all around, and the neighborhood behind the hostel is full of very good cafes and bars, ranging from cheap to moderate prices. I really have no complaints about this place. Will 100% stay here again someday!

Great location in Xberg with food and the best nightlife around the corner. This hostel was amazing, with great coffee available and awesome people as staff. Super easy to meet fellow travelers. I will definitely be back!

Great location, cheap without being shabby, clean, helpful and friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Relatively close to public transit, clubs, good and inexpensive food, the Spree and a park. Nothing to complain about really! Just before I left we got to try out "street art", that was a great idea and something I'd like to see more of.

Amazing staff, amazing location, amazing atmosphere! Only one comment they could do something about: at night when we went back to the hostel I was a little scared when I went in the big metal door next to the real front door. Someone was walking behind us and he could have easily sneaked in after us.

• 30th Apr 2015

Great hostel -- friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, and very easy to meet other travellers. Pleasant location in an interesting and rapidly-gentrifying part of Berlin, although it's a bit of a trek from the nearest U-bahn. Rooms were tidy and comfortable, and the bathrooms were spotless -- in the words of my friend, "It's like using your girlfriend's rich parents' bathroom." I'll stay here again next time I'm in Berlin!

This is definitely the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms were so clean and spacious the bathrooms again were so clean and we'll layer out. As good as a hotel. The atmosphere was also great and was easy to meet fellow travellers . I don't usually write reviews but this was worth it!

Very awesome vibe to the place! The hostel staff were very helpful, a nice cafe common area to chill out and chat after a day of exploration of Berlin,with beer of course.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. The location is just a 5 min walk from an S-Bahn stop, and is surrounded by delicious, affordable restaurants. All the night life you'll need is at most 15 min away. The staff is utterly fantastic, James knows everything you'll want to know about Berlin. But the best thing about this place though is the atmosphere, since its focused on solo travelers everyone is friendly and open to hanging out. Can't recommend this enough.

Recommended!!

Great hostel, has a really good vibe, clean and well located in Kreuzberg. The staff are awesome and make you feel welcome. James and Lynne rock!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Jetpak is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are friendly and make you coffee every morning at breakfast- a great way to start the day. I was travelling solo so appreciated the communal space (including the outdoor seating) as it was v. easy to meet other travellers. The fridge is well stocked with beers you can buy for a euro & soft drinks. And the bathroom floors are beautiful. I was confused by the website warning it was not for the faint-hearted as I felt pretty spoiled!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Loved this hostel. Great atmosphere and the staff were super friendly and helpful on suggesting bars and restaurants. The hostel itself was very clean and I always felt safe there.

• 21st Apr 2015

The amazing staff make a damn fine coffee, killer playlists and can help you explore/make party. Facilities are everything you need and the vibe is amazing. You will feel right at home walking in and meet the best people, whether staff or fellow travellers. Just watch out for Taggy - he's a heartbreaker. Easily the best place to stay in Berlin (if not Europe so far) for solo travellers or anyone interested in exploring Kreuzberg. Extended my stay three extra nights and will be back!

The best hostel ive ever stayed in, really friendly staff, and great clean rooms. Perfect for solo travellers and it has the best atmosphere so its easy to meet new people! Highly recommended

• 21st Apr 2015

Good location in the coolest neighbourhood of the city. Good beds, surprisingly great washrooms and free breakfast. Downside is there's no kitchen. Good common area for meeting people and pre drinking in the eve. But the staff could / should really get more involved I feel. They really don't interact with the guests at all beyond the checkin.

Jetpak is literally one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, the rooms spacious, comfortable and clean and the breakfast super hearty and filling. I literally have no complaints from the 4 days I spent there. Their small group policy is brilliant and allows solo travelers to meet up with other likeminded individuals. There's no kitchen but there are loads of cheap places to eat in the area. The area is vibrant and full of life, just practice common sense at night. :)

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Thank you for all your help, sometimes Saturday's in Berlin can get really crazy but you guys were more than understanding and very helpful.

• 17th Apr 2015

I had the best possible time i could have in Berlin because of the people i met at this hostel. Great place and people!

• 14th Apr 2015