Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Couldn't speak more highly of the lovely staff. Brilliant breakfast - vegemite woop! Proper espresso coffee an absolute godsend. If you're after a more authentic (read: less touristy, more grungy) experience in Berlin then this hostel is perfect. Cleaned daily and thoroughly. Super comfy beds. Delightful heated floors. Close enough to stumble back home from some of the best clubs in the morning (afternoon?). Would absolutely stay again!

The staff were absolutely fantastic! So friendly and helpful they really make the hostel. The place was super clean and a great place to stay for single travelers, really easy to meet people. Will definitely stay here again when I visit Berlin!

• 27th Dec 2014

Had an absolute blast here! Great communal area, 1 euro beers and fantastic staff which culminates in a great vibe and attracts the right kind of people. The hostel is well located with cheap food a short stroll away. Definitely recommend Jetpak if you're looking to experience Berlin the right way.

Had a truly wonderful stay here. Great staff and facilities. The location is excellent. A great place to meet great friends.

These guys are the best. Cannot recommend this place enough. Xx

I had the best hostel experience of my life at Jetpak Alternative. I was there over Christmas and the staff went above and beyond to make our little group of Christmas orphans feel at hom. James, one of the staff, made us bacon sandwiches on Christmas morning! He even invited us to celebrate at his home on Christmas Eve. Grant helped us by booking a Christmas dinner. I was blown away by their hospitality. The rooms and facilities were clean and nice. Thank you guys so much!!!

• 22nd Dec 2014

We stayed at this hostel for Christmas and James and Grant went out of their way to make us feel at home. Best staff and really great time, when we come back we'll stay here again. Definitely a five out of five!!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Literally nothing to possibly complain about! Great hostel in a great location!

• 20th Dec 2014

There is no better hostel in Berlin. Staff is absolutely incredible. Location is superb. Facilities are great, especially showers. Do not bother looking at other hostels in Berlin, you've found the place to stay.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :-)

A great hostel run by great staff. location was fantastic with walking/stumbling distance from all of Berlins decent clubs and bars. will defiantly come back..... soon

• 12th Dec 2014

Great hostel, great location and awesome atmosphere! Highly recommend it to everyone studying in Berlin!!

I enjoyed my stay here - the big breakfast table was a great meeting place, with cheap beer and helpful staff willing to make recommendations on where to go. The muffins are fantastic, and while the courtyard area isn't gorgeous, the room was warm, comfortable, and full of friendly travelers. Everything was clean enough. The location was great as far as visiting different parts of the city and seeing a great part of Berlin, but it's not necessarily for the faint of heart.

Great hostel, and in the coolest location in town. Love this place. This was my second stay.

staff were super lovely

Great stay, as always (it's my 3rd stay here!). Clean, safe and friendly. Thanks to all of the amazing staff that looked after my friend and I during our stay. Cheers Holly and Gillian xo

Hay, Thanks for taking the time to review us and say such nice things. We are glad you both had such a great time here with us and we all loved having you stay. We hope to see you again for a 4th time!

Very good environment. Kicks people out so they can enjoy the city. Definitely feels like a hostel with people gathering in the common area and bonding. 10 minute walk to the metro though.

There's a lot to do around the area, but to get to the city you have to take the U train. Still short distance! Staff were awesome, friendly, helpful. Had little events at night which was great for meeting other hostel mates and getting out of the cold weather!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »