Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Amazing hostel - extended my stay by one night then one more night. Lots of bars, clubs and restaurants available within a few blocks. Highly recommend for solo travellers who want to socialize and have fun!

I couldn't be more thrilled with JetPak Alternative! There's a very inviting atmosphere and it's very easy for a solo traveller to meet people. The location is great with many trendy (hipster) cafes, restaurants, and bars nearby. The staff is also the best! I only met Grant and Lynn but they both helped make my stay fantastic by giving great recommendations of less touristic things to do in Berlin!

Thanks James!

Jetpak Alternative was a fantastic place to stay in Berlin. The hosts were awesome and very friendly. All the facilities were very clean and had a great atmosphere of people. I decided to rent a bike and tour the city on wheels which I found very efficient and easy. The streets are very biker friendly and it was a great way to get around besides the public transportation. I would definitely recommend booking Jetpak Alternative for a future stay.

Tucked away in a nice location, really friendly staff and guests, beds were very comfy. Best hostel I've stayed in since backpackong europe, would highly recommend!

I loved staying at this hostel! The services/cleanliness/everything was excellent and it was such a fun, cool atmosphere. I loved the staff and everyone else I talked to. Great location, too.

Extremely welcoming staff, chill environment & cheap beers. Idea for travellers in their 20's. We miss it so much and will be coming back soon x

The stay was really quite enjoyable...it came highly recommended, and lived up to this affirmation with a welcoming environment and benevolence. Lending itself to the neo solo travel experience, I would recommend to anyone exploring Berlin.

Great hostel, nice people, friendly staff who went out of their way to help when I added nights and booked in a friend. Perfect location. Would recommend to friends. I was a lone traveller at the start and really liked the atmosphere.

An amazing experience all around. The staff (specifically Lynn and James!) are friendly and knowledgeable – they go above and beyond their duties, even tackling the *awful* task of joining guests for a beer or two. The place itself is centrally located in a great neighborhood. I didn't feel unsafe at any time and the nearby restaurants/shops are all worth a try. The beauty in this hostel is the guests it attracts. Everyone came together to hang out and it created a great atmosphere for fun times

• 26th Aug 2015

What can I say about jet pak. I have been a returning guest for the past 3 years now, and don't plan on stopping any time soon, berlin is an incredible city and there is no where I'd rather Stay than in the heart of Kreuzberg. It's not only the cleanliness of the hostel that is great when wondering in from a big night that makes this place Great. The staff are incredible and the atmosphere is extremely chilled. I can't put into words my thoughts on this hostel, but thank you to the staff, 10/10

Stop looking at reviews and book this hostel.

great atmosphere and lovely staff in an awesome area. Only downside was the lack of kitchen. would definitely recommend to those travelling solo!

I had to try not to cry when leaving this place.. Over the four days I was there the perfect group of people came together and we all had an unimaginably great time, I owe this all to the people working at the hostel. You all were the best. From making our morning coffees to showing us the best parties in the city (thanks again James). I left feeling like I had made lifelong friends which is the goal of any hostel stay. Once again, thanks again to the hostel staff. Sincerely, Michael Montondon

I had the best experience at this hostel. The staff was awesome and the rooms were very clean. The atmosphere was very social. There is a common area where you can buy drinks, but the way it's set up is so much more friendly than hostels that have a bar, like you find so many places. It made it easy to hang out and meet people. The fact that they limit it to small groups and +21s also contributed to the good atmosphere. A very good hostel for someone traveling alone who wants to meet people.

Through providing an honest and accurate description of themselves , jetpak alternative successfully has a social and chilled atmosphere of likeminded people. The staff were extremely helpful and the hostel was incredibly clean considering the price. Can't comment on the breakfeast as we never made it on time. Definitely will stay again

• 20th Aug 2015

I had a great time at Jetpack. The staff is incredible, rooms and facilities are clean and the location is perfectly situated, walking distance from everything in Kreuzberg. I met lots of great people there and I attribute it to common room and little tables outside. Great if your traveling alone. 10/10 will definitely be back!

Love Berlin and more specifically THIS area of Berlin. Stay at Jet Pack! The staff are friendly, chill, always willing to help. Stayed in the summer (sorry for the delayed review) and had a brilliant time. Great location, great people. Would definitely stay here again!

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Grant, Lynn, and James honestly do make Jetpak a home away from home. It's a small community atmosphere that is about inclusion and making everyone have the best time possible. Want to have a relaxing time and see some museums? Want to hit all the clubs near by? Do all this while meeting some of the nicest travelers you can and the most accommodating staff around. I can't say more about the staff other than see you again soon.

• 16th Aug 2015

I love this hostel!! Perfect for the solo/pair of travellers. Situated in a great location within walking distance to the metro, bars and clubs. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms were a good size and everything was clean and kept really nice. Wifi was good and there are books and games if you somehow find yourself with nothing to do. The common room was an excellent communal space where everyone would gather together in the evenings. 1 euro self service beers on offer. I loved it!!