Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

This hostel has a unique layout which forces you to meet people, fortunately I didnt meet a single person that did not jive with me and even met some people I am glad to call good friends. The location of this hostel is in Kreuzberg which is the more authentic Berlin experience in my mind i.e. great street art, cheap and delicious food, great bars/clubs and walking distance to the east side gallery. Also shout out to the great staff, specifically Lyn and Julian for creating a warm homey feel

I had a great stay! Jetpak is located close to clubs and good restaurants. Hostel itself is not brand new but it has great homestay atmosphere. Easy to meet other travellers while staying in common room having few beers or cup of coffee. Area can be bit shady during late hours. Staff was professional, relaxed and helpful when needed. I would stay again!

Let me just start by thanking the staff for all their insight and accomodating personalities! This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed on my euro trip! If you are a single back packer or a couple of friends this is the perfect hostel! Close to great food, bars, clubs and metro! Ask the staff anything and they will have an answer and if not they will direct you! Your bunk mates become your family while travelling berlin! Great sleep tucked away from noise, and amazing bathrooms! Loved Jetpak

I've spent over a month traveling all across Europe, this was by and far the best hostel I stayed at.

The place had a great vibe to it! Was the most quiet hostel I ever slept in because we were pushed in the back away from the street. So all guests had a nice quiet place to sleep! Beds were mega comfy for after the long party nights in Berlin! Great spot, great staff and great party!

Location is such a cool area of Berlin, definitely sweet to explore but stay clear of the park- very sketchy. Kind of far from transportation. Most staff were cool & helpful, but one had a bad attitude, really arrogant and couldn't be bothered to answer questions. Great atmosphere, easy to meet people, and just chill out. I'd skip breakfast though and eat out instead. 1euro beers all the time! Overall a really cool place for solo travelers & backpackers looking for something different/unique.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »