Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

1967 Total Reviews

Cool hostel one euro beers in common are but it closed at 10 pm so no where to hang with new friends. Great location for seeing cool stuff and partying and food... So close to Berlin fest!!! Very helpful staff! Not really a party hostel but still had fun because Berlin is WILD.

Amazing hostel!

Hostel was incredible. Realy awesome atmosphere and great fun location. Area feels sketchy but its just the Berlin punk vibe. Absolutely would recommend a stay. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer.

I had a great time staying at this hostel! It's a very good atmosphere for meeting people and the lobby area/kitchen is great for hanging out. Only complaint was the dude at the front desk. He wasn't friendly and inviting at all and acted bothered if you asked him a question which is the opposite of what I would expect for someone who chooses to work at a hostel. Nevertheless, he gave us great suggestions for restaurants in the area while we there. Bathrooms don't have fans or vents.

This is amazing hostel, one of the bests I' ve been in my life, clean, amazing staff, I´m not really in the party mood and I can say it was quiet to sleep after 10 pm, the neighborhood is safe, I ´m saying that because there are some reviews saying about the strange people who are in the park, actually they are just drug dealers and they don´t do nothing, just are there like in other places or countries. They also have breakfast, which is amazing and free. Tks very much indeed!

My friend and I ended up staying at Jetpack for an extra night because we just fell in love with Berlin and the neighborhood! So many great conversations and stories! Next time I'm in Berlin there is no other choice!

This is by far one of my favourite hostels! The staff are super nice, the location is really great, the free breakfast is nice, the rooms are nice and clean and the atmosphere is really, really great!

Such a cool place, the staff where great and the atmosphere of the hostel was very welcoming and fun! Great location in Kreuzberg and only a short walk from local food and transport!

• 20th May 2015

It was the best hostel one could possibly get in Berlin. Beautiful location, beautiful people. Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing chilled atmosphere, made a lot of friends! Very clean and spacious bathrooms. Would recommend this hostel to anyone seeking friendly adventures and amazing time in Berlin.

• 19th May 2015
  • Latvia

Staying at this hostel defined my experience in Berlin. It's very communal with great amenities and staff. I would have left Berlin days earlier if I had not stayed here. It's the only way to experience this city, at JetPak and in this neighborhood. I did have a towel stolen and a friend lost a journal and water bottle but it's very safe otherwise.

Overall I had an excellent experience at this particular hostel. The rooms were clean, beds comfy, showers and toilets worked fine, and most importantly an excellent common room to meet other travelers. I've recommended it to every person I've met on the road heading to Berlin. I would most definitely stay again.

Amazing hostel for so many reasons! Great, fresh coffees with breakfast. 1€ beers in the fridge. The common area is great with one communal table and a couch. Perfect for solo travellers and being aimed at small groups really brings everyone together. Everything is clean, bathrooms and showers top notch. Staff friendly and welcoming. Some people might not dig the location but realistically its adds a whole new dimension to your stay in Berlin! Kreuzberg rules!

Great atmosphere for solo travellers. Great neighborhood with good restaurants and coffee shop close by. You can get the special vibe of Berlin in Kreuzberg more than you could ever in the touristic distric. Loved it :)

Great assistance at the reception to my questions and even printing needs. They were always happy to help.

• 18th May 2015
  • Singapore

Great hostel for solo travelers! Met good people there. And also great hostel overall! Free coffee at the morning and beer for 1 euro

Really enjoyed staying here, very easy to meet people so great for solo travellers (just sit at the big table in the communal area, there's almost always someone there and lots of people have drinks there in the evening before going out). Clean, not too far from city centre, and the neighbourhood is a great destination in itself. No kitchen, but top breakfast and cheap drinks fridge. Staff helpful. Don't know why it says 'not for the faint-hearted', very friendly hostel and area.

Fantastic location and the atmosphere makes up for any possible negatives. Best hostel I've ever stayed at and I'll almost certainly be back. Wouldn't say it's for everyone but if the negative reviews don't bother you too much you should have a blast! Only possible complaint I could give is that the restriction of groups of 4 as a maximum is still a bit too high but almost everyone there seemed to travelling alone or in groups of two.

a great atmosphere. lovely common table are and bathrooms were also top notch. staff were also great made even better by the fact that they welcomed you with coffee and breakfast each morning. Be prepared for a slight walk each day to the nearest U bahn but nothing worth complaining about.

Such a good hostel!! The staff were awesome, friendly and really helpful. They also make EXCELLENT coffees. There's no cooking facilities but it's in a really cheap area so eating is cheap anyway. The cafe/breakfast area is really good for meeting people, I will definitely be back!!

Really good hostel, great for solo backpackers to meet people