Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Staying at Jetpak was a very good experience. The staff deserves a special recognition -Linn, Grant and specially James. They went the extra mile to make my stay as nice as possible.

• 20th Apr 2014

This place is perfect if you wanna meet people. The 1$ beer fridge is key to making friends in the common room. Staff is quite helpful and will try to get people to go out together. Good vibe in this alternative hostel. Great Neighbourhood really makes you feel like you're in the ''real'' Berlin. Also, quite possibly the best showers and the most comfortable beds I've slept in in all hostels I've been to. Keep up the good Work Jetpak Alternative, you're doing it right!

Absolutely loved my stay here. The hostel is everything you hope for - clean, secure, good location and even nicer staff. Berlin is a great city but my experience was enhanced by staying here. Highly recommend it, I certainly won't be staying anywhere else when I go back!

Great staff, very nice athmosphere, good location, super clean and quiet

Fantastic location. Staff couldn't be better. Lynn is the best! The only place I'll ever stay in Berlin. Stop looking and book here.

Loved the place, location not to mention Lynn and James! Definitely would recommend it to all. Very chilled and also in the know for everything nearby.

I have been travelling for about 10 months and have stayed in my fair share of hostels and this has been one of my favourites because the staff are so cool and helpful. And everyone you meet here is awesome. My friend did not want to come out one night so I went out with people from the hostel and we had the sickest night. The staff make fresh muffins for brekkie. (How good is that) Two metro stations near by the hostel and its in a trendy area if you want to be near the nightlife. Book it!

I love this hostel. Great staff and amenities and small so you get to know the people.

One of the best hostels that I have stayed at. Very clean environment, friendly staff who are always able to help you with any query that you have! Everyone is very polite and approachable so you will never feel alone. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to anyone.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

This is a great hostel to stay at as a solo traveler. It's clean, social, and nice. The only down side is it's kind of far from the main area, but it's pretty easy to get there via public transport. The area it is in is really nice though.

• 13th Apr 2014

nice staff

JETPack has been one of my most enjoyable hostel stays. It ticks all the generic boxes - clean, well located, safe but most importantly, the staff are all brilliant. They're really welcoming and are involved in day to day life there, not just at the check in desk. They even bake muffins for breakfast each day!! It feels much more like a big share house which makes it ideal for solo travellers.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and Jetpac Alternative have set the bar high. All the staff were fantastic and the atmosphere here was great. I'm a solo female traveller so was a little bee is at first but found it very easy to meet people in the cosy common room. At first I thought the area was a little sketchy but it was perfectly safe so don't let that worry you. Will definitely be back!!

Jetpak is a once in a lifetime experience, this is my second time staying in Jetpak. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. The staff are amazing and helpful to all travelers. James, Grant and Lynn you are all welcome to crash on my couch anytime! Great location and atmosphere it really feels like home. Cocktails nights are the best pre drinks ever, the staff make you coffee in the morning and throw a blanket over you on cold nights. Better showers than my own house back home. Much love, Pete

Jetpak was the most enjoyable hostel we have stayed in to date. The location is very convenient, its a short walk to the train to get you anywhere and a park is right across the street. The facilities are awesome. Bathrooms are nearly brand new and each bathroom has an individual shower and toilet, plenty of privacy. The rooms are well equipped with a tv and plugs and lights in each bunk. The mattresses are the most comfortable hostel beds ive seen. Highly recommend. A staff and atmosphere

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and private and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Great for solo travellers because everyone hangs out in the common area drinking and talking. It's also really close to awesome, cheap restaurants, bars and clubs. The only downside is its about 20 mins out of the city centre, but the trains run so frequently this was never a problem. Highly recommend!

Booked and paid for a 4 bed dorm, but 5 people were staying in the dorm?

• 8th Apr 2014

Fun place, just small enough to get forced into meeting people. No kitchen, but awesome espresso at breakfast. In one of the cooler, walkable locations in Berlin for bars and late night restaurants.

Wonderful stay at Jetpak Alternative! Loved the location and the staff was incredibly helpful with recommendations for sights and food. The warm chocolate chip muffins in the morning were fabulous too ;)

If you want an awesome hostel then this is for you - our only regret was leaving it! Jetpak is straight-up cool: the staff are super awesome and helpful, and the vibe is even better. We were booked for an 8-person room, but due to an error, we got moved to a 4-person dorm - no issues. The showers were heavenly and the commonroom is perfect for meeting people - we never had a night where we didn't talk to someone! If you want an amazing experience in Kreuzberg Jetpak is the one.