Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

I wish there was a ranking better than Excellent for the staff, atmosphere, and facilities. James, Grant, and Lynn were all amazing and made you feel like you were at home and they were family. The atmosphere is great, and they have an awesome computer to use, as well as an Xbox 360 with a bunch of games and 4 controllers! Would never stay at another hostel in Berlin if I had a choice.

Great staff, great (but different) location. Stay here to see a different side of berlin.

Jetpak Alternative is The place to stay, especially for young solo travelers. The staff create a great social atmosphere, where it's easy to meet people. Also, their age limit is vital for those travelers who don't want to hang out with young college kids. The breakfast is tasty, and the staff are great baristas. Highly recommended!

Great location and fantastic staff. Also nice pillows and good coffee for breakfast.

• 8th May 2014
  • Lithuania

Wonderfull ambience, exelent staff only comment I could have is that the cleaninglady came in our 3beds bedroom while we were all three still in bed. a bit uncomfortable. Besides of that, it's a great hostel!

• 6th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hay! I am so glad you had such a great time both at our hostel and in Berlin. I am sorry that the cleaning lady coming in and cleaning made you feel uncomfortable I can only apologist about this and that of you stay with us again and stay in that room again we will make sure she dose not enter wile your in there. However, we hope to see you again!

JetPak Alternative were great! Great people, facilities and a fun time!

Really great hostel - small enough to make socialising easy, and the staff were so cool, helpful and like to mingle and join in the fun! Very clean, secure, and nice coffee :)

The staff of this hostel is fantastic, they really make you feel like home. But, it is far from the train station, as well as to the city center. Also, there is a kitchen but, the guests cannot use it. So, you need to pay for all your meals at restaurants.

Hallo! Thanks for the review. It was very nice of to say such nice things about us (The staff), thank you. With regards to the train station we are a 5 min walk to the closest U-bahn stop and only 20 mins by train to the main big museums. However, we are located right in the middle of all the bars, super cheap places to eat and all the main clubs.(As stated in our description) We are as most our guest say in the "real Berlin'

I just loved staying at Jetpak! The staff is very very friendly, helpful and just loads of fun. Thanks James, Grant and especially Lynn for taking care of your guests in such a lovely and personal way. One night James bought a cake to surprise and celebrate the birthday of two of the guests. So nice! The coffee is great, the location perfect and the beds are the best hostelbeds ever slept in. I will definitely come back!!

• 1st May 2014

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Great location for going out at night and such an interesting area. Loved how small it is as everyone gets to know each other and there is a very homey and welcoming vibe. Will definitely recommend this place to anyone travelling to Berlin.

Hay, We are super glad you had such a great time in the hostel. Thank you for such a nice review. We hope to see you again. Dont be a stranger!

Clean, peaceful, and green spot in the heart of Kreuzberg. The staff is super-friendly. Fully recommended.

Great hostel. Super easy to meet people, nice rooms and decent bathroom. Would stay again.

This was the greatest. Such a nice, cozy hostel. Not that big, so you kinda know everybody, which is quite cool. You feel cared about, and therefore want to hang out at the hostel as well. I'm definetly going back, was great!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks to grant, James and Lynn at the hostel. This was by far the best place I stayed whilst traveling. The atmosphere here is amazing and the staff make such an effort to make sure your stay is perfect, going out of their way in their own time to help you out. I can't recommend this place enough. If you're in berlin this is the place to stay for the real experience.

• 28th Apr 2014

I don't have a bad word for this place! Great people, the best location (seriously check out Burgermeister...) great staff, great showers, great beds, great coffee. Just great great great!!!

Fantastic hostel in a great location with helpfull and knowledgable staff. Great choice for individuals or small groups wanting to meet like minded travellers.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, in one of the chillest neighbourhoods in the world. I had a great time! The beds and bathrooms were wonderful, and the staff were friendly and responsive!

Staying at Jetpak was a very good experience. The staff deserves a special recognition -Linn, Grant and specially James. They went the extra mile to make my stay as nice as possible.

• 20th Apr 2014

This place is perfect if you wanna meet people. The 1$ beer fridge is key to making friends in the common room. Staff is quite helpful and will try to get people to go out together. Good vibe in this alternative hostel. Great Neighbourhood really makes you feel like you're in the ''real'' Berlin. Also, quite possibly the best showers and the most comfortable beds I've slept in in all hostels I've been to. Keep up the good Work Jetpak Alternative, you're doing it right!

Absolutely loved my stay here. The hostel is everything you hope for - clean, secure, good location and even nicer staff. Berlin is a great city but my experience was enhanced by staying here. Highly recommend it, I certainly won't be staying anywhere else when I go back!