Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

This was the greatest. Such a nice, cozy hostel. Not that big, so you kinda know everybody, which is quite cool. You feel cared about, and therefore want to hang out at the hostel as well. I'm definetly going back, was great!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks to grant, James and Lynn at the hostel. This was by far the best place I stayed whilst traveling. The atmosphere here is amazing and the staff make such an effort to make sure your stay is perfect, going out of their way in their own time to help you out. I can't recommend this place enough. If you're in berlin this is the place to stay for the real experience.

• 28th Apr 2014

I don't have a bad word for this place! Great people, the best location (seriously check out Burgermeister...) great staff, great showers, great beds, great coffee. Just great great great!!!

Fantastic hostel in a great location with helpfull and knowledgable staff. Great choice for individuals or small groups wanting to meet like minded travellers.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, in one of the chillest neighbourhoods in the world. I had a great time! The beds and bathrooms were wonderful, and the staff were friendly and responsive!

Staying at Jetpak was a very good experience. The staff deserves a special recognition -Linn, Grant and specially James. They went the extra mile to make my stay as nice as possible.

• 20th Apr 2014

This place is perfect if you wanna meet people. The 1$ beer fridge is key to making friends in the common room. Staff is quite helpful and will try to get people to go out together. Good vibe in this alternative hostel. Great Neighbourhood really makes you feel like you're in the ''real'' Berlin. Also, quite possibly the best showers and the most comfortable beds I've slept in in all hostels I've been to. Keep up the good Work Jetpak Alternative, you're doing it right!

Absolutely loved my stay here. The hostel is everything you hope for - clean, secure, good location and even nicer staff. Berlin is a great city but my experience was enhanced by staying here. Highly recommend it, I certainly won't be staying anywhere else when I go back!

Great staff, very nice athmosphere, good location, super clean and quiet

Fantastic location. Staff couldn't be better. Lynn is the best! The only place I'll ever stay in Berlin. Stop looking and book here.

Loved the place, location not to mention Lynn and James! Definitely would recommend it to all. Very chilled and also in the know for everything nearby.

I have been travelling for about 10 months and have stayed in my fair share of hostels and this has been one of my favourites because the staff are so cool and helpful. And everyone you meet here is awesome. My friend did not want to come out one night so I went out with people from the hostel and we had the sickest night. The staff make fresh muffins for brekkie. (How good is that) Two metro stations near by the hostel and its in a trendy area if you want to be near the nightlife. Book it!

I love this hostel. Great staff and amenities and small so you get to know the people.

One of the best hostels that I have stayed at. Very clean environment, friendly staff who are always able to help you with any query that you have! Everyone is very polite and approachable so you will never feel alone. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to anyone.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

This is a great hostel to stay at as a solo traveler. It's clean, social, and nice. The only down side is it's kind of far from the main area, but it's pretty easy to get there via public transport. The area it is in is really nice though.

• 13th Apr 2014

nice staff

JETPack has been one of my most enjoyable hostel stays. It ticks all the generic boxes - clean, well located, safe but most importantly, the staff are all brilliant. They're really welcoming and are involved in day to day life there, not just at the check in desk. They even bake muffins for breakfast each day!! It feels much more like a big share house which makes it ideal for solo travellers.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and Jetpac Alternative have set the bar high. All the staff were fantastic and the atmosphere here was great. I'm a solo female traveller so was a little bee is at first but found it very easy to meet people in the cosy common room. At first I thought the area was a little sketchy but it was perfectly safe so don't let that worry you. Will definitely be back!!

Jetpak is a once in a lifetime experience, this is my second time staying in Jetpak. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. The staff are amazing and helpful to all travelers. James, Grant and Lynn you are all welcome to crash on my couch anytime! Great location and atmosphere it really feels like home. Cocktails nights are the best pre drinks ever, the staff make you coffee in the morning and throw a blanket over you on cold nights. Better showers than my own house back home. Much love, Pete

Jetpak was the most enjoyable hostel we have stayed in to date. The location is very convenient, its a short walk to the train to get you anywhere and a park is right across the street. The facilities are awesome. Bathrooms are nearly brand new and each bathroom has an individual shower and toilet, plenty of privacy. The rooms are well equipped with a tv and plugs and lights in each bunk. The mattresses are the most comfortable hostel beds ive seen. Highly recommend. A staff and atmosphere