Jetpak Alternative Reviews

Goerlitzerstrasse 38, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

1966 Total Reviews

Amazing hostel! Very clean but with a funky atmosphere! The staff were so so helpful with guiding me around the area, and they serve great coffee as a bonus! Would recommend this place to anyone!

• 8th May 2015

Lovely and helpful staff, lockers were a bit of a pain though. A good place to meet new people especially for solo travellers.

I couldn't recommend this place enough, i stayed for a week by myself and had the best time, staff were excellent, met some awesome people, always clean and tidy, i rebooked here instead of Pegasus Hostel and i'm really glad i did!

• 7th May 2015
  • Greece

Lady at reception was very nice and helpful, just like a small hotel, great facilities! 10 min walk to metro.

I had the best hostel experience at Jetpacker! The area is not for the faint of heart, but I had such a great time at the hostel. It's really easy to meet people, the common room is a very welcoming place, staff is very friendly and helpful, I felt very safe, beds were comfy - all around good value for your money!

Mycket trevlig och hjälpsam personal. Väldigt härlig gemenskap på hostlet, alla hälsade på alla. Litet och mysigt, bra häng i "common room". Frukosten var bra, enkel men bra. Stort plus till att de gör eget kaffe i espressomaskin till gästerna! Bra tillgång till dator, tv osv. Bra skåp i rummen, kändes säkert! Gick också bra att sätta väskan hos dom när man hade checkat ut. Väldigt fräscha och separata badrum! Minus till området. Ganska skumt på kvällarna. En bit att gå från metron!

• 6th May 2015
  • Sweden

I had an amazing stay at Jet pak, the staff were super friendly and accommodating, the hostel was quiet but still in a buzzing part of town and the common area had a lovely warm feel to it. I would definitely recommend this cool hostel.

• 5th May 2015

This is a really great hostel. It looks new and hip, there is free breakfast, free coffee til 10:30 (after which any espresso drink is only €1), and the common area is a great place to meet people. The staff are lovely and kind. It's just a great atmosphere all around, and the neighborhood behind the hostel is full of very good cafes and bars, ranging from cheap to moderate prices. I really have no complaints about this place. Will 100% stay here again someday!

Great location in Xberg with food and the best nightlife around the corner. This hostel was amazing, with great coffee available and awesome people as staff. Super easy to meet fellow travelers. I will definitely be back!

Great location, cheap without being shabby, clean, helpful and friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Relatively close to public transit, clubs, good and inexpensive food, the Spree and a park. Nothing to complain about really! Just before I left we got to try out "street art", that was a great idea and something I'd like to see more of.

This was an amazing hostel. The only downside is that the common area closes a bit early, especially for Berlin. However, this is not their fault, they are just being good neighbors. The place is extremely clean, the bathrooms look like they were just remodeled, cheap self-serve beer, great location, and great people. Everyone I talked to on my travels said that this was the best hostel in Berlin.

Amazing staff, amazing location, amazing atmosphere! Only one comment they could do something about: at night when we went back to the hostel I was a little scared when I went in the big metal door next to the real front door. Someone was walking behind us and he could have easily sneaked in after us.

• 30th Apr 2015

Great hostel -- friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, and very easy to meet other travellers. Pleasant location in an interesting and rapidly-gentrifying part of Berlin, although it's a bit of a trek from the nearest U-bahn. Rooms were tidy and comfortable, and the bathrooms were spotless -- in the words of my friend, "It's like using your girlfriend's rich parents' bathroom." I'll stay here again next time I'm in Berlin!

This is definitely the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms were so clean and spacious the bathrooms again were so clean and we'll layer out. As good as a hotel. The atmosphere was also great and was easy to meet fellow travellers . I don't usually write reviews but this was worth it!

Very awesome vibe to the place! The hostel staff were very helpful, a nice cafe common area to chill out and chat after a day of exploration of Berlin,with beer of course.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. The location is just a 5 min walk from an S-Bahn stop, and is surrounded by delicious, affordable restaurants. All the night life you'll need is at most 15 min away. The staff is utterly fantastic, James knows everything you'll want to know about Berlin. But the best thing about this place though is the atmosphere, since its focused on solo travelers everyone is friendly and open to hanging out. Can't recommend this enough.

Recommended!!

Great hostel, has a really good vibe, clean and well located in Kreuzberg. The staff are awesome and make you feel welcome. James and Lynne rock!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Jetpak is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are friendly and make you coffee every morning at breakfast- a great way to start the day. I was travelling solo so appreciated the communal space (including the outdoor seating) as it was v. easy to meet other travellers. The fridge is well stocked with beers you can buy for a euro & soft drinks. And the bathroom floors are beautiful. I was confused by the website warning it was not for the faint-hearted as I felt pretty spoiled!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Loved this hostel. Great atmosphere and the staff were super friendly and helpful on suggesting bars and restaurants. The hostel itself was very clean and I always felt safe there.

• 21st Apr 2015