Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel. Staff is great and it's really laid back. However it is pretty far out of the city centre and so you'll have to walk a bit to get to the hostel. Which is in a forest so if you don't like forests at night. You should consider going to the hostel early. However the staff is really nice and the rooms are clean. Showers where decent. So all in al a good hostel!

• 14th Aug 2014

Lovely setup not too far from central Berlin. I wasn't too sure where it was but found my way by asking for the Bruk museum (or something like it) witch is close to the Hostel. Lovely quiet place, wish I would've had more time to explore the forest. They did my laundry there for a fiver, breakfast was good ( vegemite for those who like it ), very homey and relaxing. Lovely staff, even though the puzzle missed a piece.

I have to love a place where there is an iron and and ironing board, and then a drink machine where beer and sodas alike cost 1 euro. Too bad there is no common kitchen facility, but you can't have it all.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

It's an excellent Hostel, you can chill excellently and have a stroll or bike around through the woods or to one of the nearby lakes. If you're looking to party this is not the Hostel for you. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I could not have stayed at a better place!! This was just want I needed. I back door version of Berlin. I could go for a hike, relax, and still see everything I wanted to with a short bus and train ride into the city. The common room was one of the best I've seen, more because of its "home" feel and relaxed vibes. Breakfast was great and offered cheese and meat to have on your toast along with the normal jams and spreads. I really enjoyed myself here, I would go back in a heartbeat!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Lori_Anne

This is the best hostel we've stayed at. Removed from down town, so the social scene was lacking. But stil a lot of fun and met some great people (and Mosquitos!)

I absolutely loved this hostel. The people running it were so incredibly kind, and the setup really led for making good friends with other people staying there. It was clean, incredibly comfortable/cozy, and cheap. Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and if/when I'm back in Berlin I will DEFINITELY stay here again. Can't say enough how much I loved this place.

• 12th Jul 2014

Loved this hostel! The staff and dog are amazing. Great free breakfast in the morning. Hostel is a great little retreat in a beautiful forest. Wasn't a problem getting to the city center during the day, but it made going out at night difficult, so if you are looking for that, go elsewhere.

Bohemian and Clean, I love it

Miles away from city centre, nice location in the Forrest has a nice vibe to the place however takes almost an hour to travel to the main sight seeing locations of Berlin

hostel is quiet and peaceful - good if that's what you're looking for! it was in the forest which was cool! I was a solo female traveller so it's hard to stay out late when you have to transit/walk through a forest alone. otherwise it was great. but get used to using showers that require the push of a button...

My group and I really liked this hostel, but we didn't know it wasn't overly close to Berlin's sites. That and it's lack of a kitchen are the only downsides of the hostel. Other than that we had a great experience. The hostel is secluded and it doesn't not feel like it is in a city. In addition, the bus stop is not too far away and an all day partner pass was not too expensive. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to others as long as being near the sites is not a priority for you.