Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

I had a really great stay at the JetPak eco lodge! I particularly liked the walk to and from the hostel through the woods (bring a torch at night, trust me, those woods are haunted). It's a shame that so many travellers are looking for a party and disappointed with this place- I'm all for meeting people too, but the quiet so close to Berlin is really unique.

• 24th Sep 2014

Nice hostel. Staff is great and it's really laid back. However it is pretty far out of the city centre and so you'll have to walk a bit to get to the hostel. Which is in a forest so if you don't like forests at night. You should consider going to the hostel early. However the staff is really nice and the rooms are clean. Showers where decent. So all in al a good hostel!

• 14th Aug 2014

Lovely setup not too far from central Berlin. I wasn't too sure where it was but found my way by asking for the Bruk museum (or something like it) witch is close to the Hostel. Lovely quiet place, wish I would've had more time to explore the forest. They did my laundry there for a fiver, breakfast was good ( vegemite for those who like it ), very homey and relaxing. Lovely staff, even though the puzzle missed a piece.

I have to love a place where there is an iron and and ironing board, and then a drink machine where beer and sodas alike cost 1 euro. Too bad there is no common kitchen facility, but you can't have it all.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

It's an excellent Hostel, you can chill excellently and have a stroll or bike around through the woods or to one of the nearby lakes. If you're looking to party this is not the Hostel for you. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I could not have stayed at a better place!! This was just want I needed. I back door version of Berlin. I could go for a hike, relax, and still see everything I wanted to with a short bus and train ride into the city. The common room was one of the best I've seen, more because of its "home" feel and relaxed vibes. Breakfast was great and offered cheese and meat to have on your toast along with the normal jams and spreads. I really enjoyed myself here, I would go back in a heartbeat!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Lori_Anne

This is the best hostel we've stayed at. Removed from down town, so the social scene was lacking. But stil a lot of fun and met some great people (and Mosquitos!)

I absolutely loved this hostel. The people running it were so incredibly kind, and the setup really led for making good friends with other people staying there. It was clean, incredibly comfortable/cozy, and cheap. Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and if/when I'm back in Berlin I will DEFINITELY stay here again. Can't say enough how much I loved this place.

• 12th Jul 2014