Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

The hostel is on the edge of the forest(and it is a forest, not a park) that borders Berlin. So of course it is not in walking distance of the city center. That being said it is not at all difficult to get to and from the hostel, especially by bicycle which is quite an enjoyable way to see Berlin. The staff is great(they live next door) and very accommodating. I literally never write reviews but I wanted to for this hostel because I enjoyed my stay that much. Stay there, it is great!

• 1st Jul 2015

The beds and bathrooms were nice. The common room and dining room were a little worn down.. but for that price its OK. It takes about 30min to town centre (walk through forest and X10 bus to centre) can be good to know if you're a party person and consider staying here..

I Had a really great stay here! Everything was great. Such friendly and accommodating staff. I wish I could have stayed longer. It's the perfect place if you love being surrounded by nature and a great place to chill out after a day of sightseeing. Don't let the location put you off, it's only a short bus ride into the city centre.

This place was great! If I come back to Berlin, I will stay here again.

All in all this place is pretty decent: biggest downfall is location. If you plan on using the forest more than the city then I think it's a positive. Generally I would say it's tiered for 30+ year olds not

If you are looking for a place to chilling this is perfect, the staff were very helpfull, comfortable beds, on the oder hand if you atre looking for party this is not the place.