Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

The beds and bathrooms were nice. The common room and dining room were a little worn down.. but for that price its OK. It takes about 30min to town centre (walk through forest and X10 bus to centre) can be good to know if you're a party person and consider staying here..

I Had a really great stay here! Everything was great. Such friendly and accommodating staff. I wish I could have stayed longer. It's the perfect place if you love being surrounded by nature and a great place to chill out after a day of sightseeing. Don't let the location put you off, it's only a short bus ride into the city centre.

This place was great! If I come back to Berlin, I will stay here again.

If you are looking for a place to chilling this is perfect, the staff were very helpfull, comfortable beds, on the oder hand if you atre looking for party this is not the place.