Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

This is the best hostel we've stayed at. Removed from down town, so the social scene was lacking. But stil a lot of fun and met some great people (and Mosquitos!)

I absolutely loved this hostel. The people running it were so incredibly kind, and the setup really led for making good friends with other people staying there. It was clean, incredibly comfortable/cozy, and cheap. Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and if/when I'm back in Berlin I will DEFINITELY stay here again. Can't say enough how much I loved this place.

• 12th Jul 2014

Loved this hostel! The staff and dog are amazing. Great free breakfast in the morning. Hostel is a great little retreat in a beautiful forest. Wasn't a problem getting to the city center during the day, but it made going out at night difficult, so if you are looking for that, go elsewhere.

Bohemian and Clean, I love it

Miles away from city centre, nice location in the Forrest has a nice vibe to the place however takes almost an hour to travel to the main sight seeing locations of Berlin

hostel is quiet and peaceful - good if that's what you're looking for! it was in the forest which was cool! I was a solo female traveller so it's hard to stay out late when you have to transit/walk through a forest alone. otherwise it was great. but get used to using showers that require the push of a button...

My group and I really liked this hostel, but we didn't know it wasn't overly close to Berlin's sites. That and it's lack of a kitchen are the only downsides of the hostel. Other than that we had a great experience. The hostel is secluded and it doesn't not feel like it is in a city. In addition, the bus stop is not too far away and an all day partner pass was not too expensive. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to others as long as being near the sites is not a priority for you.