Jetpak Eco Lodge Reviews

Puecklerstr.54, Berlin - Dahlem, Berlin, Germany

Very nice, very helpful. It was a nice place. I like it out in the forest, not busy or loud it was nice. And the breakfast was perfect. Thanks!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Awesome hostel if you like the outdoors. All the amenities needed in an outdoor setting. I loved it!

Nice hostel with interesting experience. It is a bit far from city (center), but in very quiet and relaxing location. Walking to and from hostel through forest in the dark can be interesting experience, especially when it is raining and storming. :) There is simple but buffet breakfast. It is possible to pay with cards, but only few types (Visa Electron, not Maestro). Transparent doors at shower cabins. Anyway, I will choose this hostel again for my/our next stay in Berlin. ;)

No access to the kitchen, which makes no sense because it's in the middle of the forest. It's still fairly close to civilization, but the closest grocery store is still a 10-15 min bike ride. Free breakfast was just very simple, no fruit. Very quiet peaceful location, but very easy to get lost in that forest as some paths twist and turn and even come to a dead end. Also the lake close by isn't ideal for swimming as I had thought- it's more for people to bring their dogs. Wifi was excellent.

Awesome place! Just a little far from city center but a cool experience!

The hostel is on the edge of the forest(and it is a forest, not a park) that borders Berlin. So of course it is not in walking distance of the city center. That being said it is not at all difficult to get to and from the hostel, especially by bicycle which is quite an enjoyable way to see Berlin. The staff is great(they live next door) and very accommodating. I literally never write reviews but I wanted to for this hostel because I enjoyed my stay that much. Stay there, it is great!

• 1st Jul 2015

The beds and bathrooms were nice. The common room and dining room were a little worn down.. but for that price its OK. It takes about 30min to town centre (walk through forest and X10 bus to centre) can be good to know if you're a party person and consider staying here..

Thank you very much! It was a very pleasant and enjoyable stay in the hostel. I will meet you all and Pepino! :) Hope to see you soon!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

What a dream! To be in the forest in Berlin. Walk to nearby lakes for swimming. Good transport connections to the city. In a word, Awesome. Breakfast is a big bonus!

• 28th Jun 2015

Yes it seems kind of far. But really this place is so great. It really depends on what you feel like you need. If you need to be closer to the city center, go for it. But the setting here is just beautiful. It only takes like 20 minutes by bus to get into the center. It's very easy to meet people here. Love it

I Had a really great stay here! Everything was great. Such friendly and accommodating staff. I wish I could have stayed longer. It's the perfect place if you love being surrounded by nature and a great place to chill out after a day of sightseeing. Don't let the location put you off, it's only a short bus ride into the city centre.

This place was great! If I come back to Berlin, I will stay here again.

All in all this place is pretty decent: biggest downfall is location. If you plan on using the forest more than the city then I think it's a positive. Generally I would say it's tiered for 30+ year olds not

If you are looking for a place to chilling this is perfect, the staff were very helpfull, comfortable beds, on the oder hand if you atre looking for party this is not the place.