Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

The owner warmly greeted me on my arrival. The hostel has lockers that can only be opened by your keycard, which is super awesome. Simple breakfast is provided and the coffee is superb. It is only two stops from the zoo station, allowing super convenient travelling plans.

Ok if you want quiet this is the place to go Right near public transport Fantastic staff Would stay again

Good clean hostel, very friendly owner and staff. Good location right beside the u bahn

• 13th Aug 2015

nice hostel , lovely staff and room quite clean have a many many of bathroom

Excellent clean hostel very close to the U-Bahn, best place I have stayed at in a while!

• 10th Aug 2015

Neil and his wife are awesome and will go great lengths for your comfort. And rest of staff are wonderful too!

• 7th Aug 2015

I had such a good time at this hostel! The owner was so friendly and made the stay thoroughly enjoyable. Him and his wife were ready to help at any time! The hostel was so clean, one of the best beds I've stayed in! It's a little far out but the metro station is just around the corner and super easy to use, I personally walked everything!

• 6th Aug 2015

Felt like home, thank you so much for the lovely stay!

I had a great stay here. It's a little bit far out, so came here to chill out, and that is exactly what I got. Staff were incredibly accomodating and friendly, the Berlin metro is good enough that it's not too bad getting into the centre, fellow travellers there were also pretty good. Would consider staying again

Such a nice place with such nice people in a place near to a u bahn key shops. The staff wrre lovely.

The location is good and quiet near metro. Kfi is super helpful and nice. If you don't know where you can go, don't hesitate to ask them and you can get a good suggestion. Also, the good breakfast is included. The toilet and bed are very clean. I really appreciate that it has female toilet and bedroom!!!!!!! I definitely recommend this hostel:)

We would expect a little bit bigger space for breakfast. The current place which is also an office, gets quite crowded in the morning.

thanks for the comment and review we will consider moving the reception desk and also remember the early bird catches the worm

It was a great stay here!! Once you started to talk to the staff, they are all super nice, friendly and helpful! Especially Jyri, she is the first friend I met in Berlin haha :) The room is tidy and clean and with individual lockers. The location is not bad, located in a quite and safe neighborhood. Only takes one minute to get to the metro (U-Bahn), and around 15-20 mins to go to the city center. Good price for backpackers too. Would stay here again!

The stay here was wonderful! It's literally two seconds away from the U metro station, which means everything you'd need to connect to is very accessible. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to ensure you felt welcome and at home by providing a "help yourself" breakfast and fridge. Staff was also very social and we loved interacting with Effy and the owner. The owner also made several recommendations for food and bars that did not disappoint.

Had a great time, not too bad of a location to get places, bit of a residential area though so can't party too loud. Biggest downside was one member of staff called Uri, she was sat moaning about having previous negative reviews and claimed it was due to 'being an introvert'. What does that have to do with being rude and obnoxious to your guests, which was what she was to us and other guests? Other than that the rest of the staff were excellent especially the boss, really nice & helpful fella.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I booked a triple room for my friends and I and we loved the hostel. It's in a quiet neighborhood and, though a little out of the way, it's super close to spichernstrasse ubahn stop - suited us perfectly. The breakfast is ok, nothing special. The owners are very friendly and super helpful. WiFi was accessible in our room and was excellent. I'd definitely stay here again. If traveling alone and looking to find new friends to see the city with, then this might not be the place for you.

Nothing bad to say about the place. I only was there for a bed, to be honest. If you're looking for a party hostel then this definitely isn't it. Really close to the underground (U) which gets you into central Berlin in a about 15-20 minutes. I enjoyed my stay as it was a chill environment.

Amazing staff, I've never felt so welcome! The room was spacious, facilities were good and everyone was lovely! Not even a 2 minute walk to the Metro that takes you right around Berlin. Would definitely recommend!

• 16th Jul 2015

The staff were super nice and the place was clean. However a lot of the people staying there were very loud and the internet was very weak. It wasn't the best experience, but we would probably stay there again.

Very old..but really cheep