Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Had a great time at jetpack! It was clean, quiet, safe and affordable. My girlfriend wanted to surprise me with some food and Neil made sure it got done. Highly recommended. האכסניה מאוד מומלצת. גם היה מרחק הליכה מהבית כנסת וגם שקט . ובטוח. למרות שזה לא בחלק של המסיבות, זה 50 מטר מהמטרו

• 16th Apr 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay

這是一間很好的hostel,房間整潔寬敞,附近是民居,晚上感覺也非常安全,位置也很理想,因為近捷運,去哪裡都方便(或者想慢步一下、踏單車到景點也是不錯的選擇)店長超級有善,解答了我們很多問題,加深了我們對柏林的認識。

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I really enjoyed my stay here. The super-host makes you instantly feel as if you are staying with a friend. I stayed in a 4-bed-bedroom. The room is basic, but spacious and equipped with lockers for valuables. Short walk to the subway and located in a calm, upper-class area. Restaurants next door satisfy spontaneous appetite, and for breakfast, you HAVE to visit the lovely ladies in the bakery across the street.

The hostel was perfect, very helpful staff members. We would like to thank you Neil for being so nice with us. In case we would back again to Berlin we will repeat for sure. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very helpful owner/manager and very easy going but the location is not the greatest unless you'd like to be in West Berlin (most attractions in the East)