Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

We were a large group staying at the hostel since we were visiting a friend living nearby. We had a tricky reservation with people arriving and departing different days. The manager Neil was very friendly and managed to sort it all out, which was really easier said than done. The room was clean, beds good. No curtains so room is not dark in the morning. There was almost stop in one of the showers. Toilets ok, but not more. Felt secure. Good price. Would stay here again!

• 14th May 2015
  • Sweden

Is a nice hostal. the owner is really nice and they help you with nice tips for the city sights. The only problem is that it seem that some of the guest staying in the hostal, are actually "living" there. Be side of that is a nice hostal

I had a wonderful stay at the hostel! The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The hostel was in a perfect location to get a good night's rest, get into the city centre on the metro, and feel safe walking around at night. The breakfast in the morning which included fresh muffins and a home-made cappuccino made a great start to the day. The company of Neil and his precocious daughter, Jade, over breakfast also made for a very warm and friendly environment in the city. I will go back!

Had a great time at jetpack! It was clean, quiet, safe and affordable. My girlfriend wanted to surprise me with some food and Neil made sure it got done. Highly recommended. האכסניה מאוד מומלצת. גם היה מרחק הליכה מהבית כנסת וגם שקט . ובטוח. למרות שזה לא בחלק של המסיבות, זה 50 מטר מהמטרו

• 16th Apr 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay

這是一間很好的hostel,房間整潔寬敞,附近是民居,晚上感覺也非常安全,位置也很理想,因為近捷運,去哪裡都方便(或者想慢步一下、踏單車到景點也是不錯的選擇)店長超級有善,解答了我們很多問題,加深了我們對柏林的認識。

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I really enjoyed my stay here. The super-host makes you instantly feel as if you are staying with a friend. I stayed in a 4-bed-bedroom. The room is basic, but spacious and equipped with lockers for valuables. Short walk to the subway and located in a calm, upper-class area. Restaurants next door satisfy spontaneous appetite, and for breakfast, you HAVE to visit the lovely ladies in the bakery across the street.

The hostel was perfect, very helpful staff members. We would like to thank you Neil for being so nice with us. In case we would back again to Berlin we will repeat for sure. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• 4th Mar 2015