Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Maria and Aziza were great; super helpful and accommodating. The hostel is a minute from a U-bahn station, so it was pretty convenient to get places, although it took about 20-30 minutes to get to most places that we wanted to go. Not the cleanest hostel I've been to, but it's livable and okay for just sleeping in. There isn't much atmosphere here besides the small reception / cafe area where breakfast is served, but I was only there at breakfast times and didn't run into many people.

Very nice hostal, all you need to get well rested and be ready to know the city. The staff is so joyful and always willing to help.

Absolutely loved this hostel. The owner was incredibly nice and helpful. The facility was one of the cleanest hostels I have been to. The beds are very comfortable. A bit far from all the action but it did not interfere with my amazing Berlin experience.

Amazing owners, wonderful place where I was comfortable to stay and met some great people. Couldn't recommend more

• 11th Oct 2015

Awesome staff, decent facilities and okay rooms. The staff is enthusiastic and the metro is down the block. There isn't much of a common area to meet people so it isn't the best for solo travelers. If they fix the basement this place could have a lot of potential.

Did not like this place, do not go there. So many other nice place to choose from. If you wish to extend tour stay last minute, they triple the price. Bathroom is 2 floor down. No atmosphere. Breakfast was good, but you end up paying since its not cheap for what it is.

thx for taking time to write a review. i think you wrote the review on a different hostel. we never change prices factor three. there is a seasonal change in price but this is one or two euros per night. all rooms have either a bathroom next door or max.5m away but always on the same floor! atmosphere is part of the hostel experience but sometimes also depends on the guest staying.

Location is ok, was about 10min walk to busy shopping area with plenty of restaurants and shops but a little further out from town centre. Very close to u-bahn station. Free breakfast was ok and included a proper espresso coffee. No kitchen. No proper common room, only the bar area where you had breakfast which was really small so not much atmosphere. Quite a small hostel. Facilities were clean and I liked how each bathroom had a toilet and shower which were spacious and heated! Good wifi

Great staff, clean rooms, and great atmosphere! Would definitely stay here again. It's a little off the beaten path, but really close to a metro station.

Good breakfast. Awesome location. No lockers for your luggage. Really helpful staff. Would go there again.

thanks for your great review. we have lockers in all rooms but unfortunately those in room lockers can not be used after checkout. there is lockers outside the room where the luggage can be stored until 6pm. for security we have three locks, an outside gate, an outside door and the room key with the locker inside.

definitely recommend this hostel if you want to chill out and have a good time with great people! staff are super friendly and social and go out of their way to make sure your stay is great! they have a proper cafe machine for real coffee, tea, cappuccinos and hot chocolate!! Asian joint next door is so good and cheap! had it 3 times in 2 days

Enjoyed my stay here. The only real negative is that there is no real 'common room' to meet and hang out with other guests, however the staff made a point of getting people together to socialize, which helped. It's very close to the subway so it's easy to move around the city. The rooms are very clean and lockers are just outside the rooms. Breakfast (coffee, toast, and cereal) is included which is a bonus. I did find it a bit overpriced for a hostel, but all in all I would stay here again.

• 25th Sep 2015

Very nice hostel, the staffs were amazing, esp Aziza very helpful and energetic, Junour and the other girl. I enjoyed my stay, I was gonna stay in the room of 8 but I was put in the room of 6. The cleanliness is top class, very close to the UBAN, easy to get to the airport, with restaurants close by. I'll always stay there if I come back to Berlin. Highly recommended!

The staff was great especially Maria who helped me check in and explain everything! the location is right next to an underground metro station so it's really convenient. It's also one of the most affordable hostels in Berlin! However the atmosphere was lacking a bit as there is no common area for backpackers, but if you happen to meet some cool people in your room it really doesn't matter

Really nice place, with very friendly and helpful staff , very friendly and gave everyone a lot of tips for activities and food. Location is good, you can reach most attractions in the city center in 10 to 15 min by Metro.I really loved this hostel.I definitely recommend it!

The hostel was exactly what it was in the description, plus they have amazing staff that's always friendly, and will help you in any way they can! The hostel itself is in a very cool place, 2 minutes walk from a U-bahn station, in a dead end street which means it's quite quiet and calm, no traffic noise, etc. I absolutely loved my stay there, and would recommend it to anybody!

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Bulgaria

Had a really good, short, stay at Jetpack Jumpdesk. The staff are very friendly and it's so close to the Ubahn, in a quiet area, only two stops to Bahnhof Zoo. Stayed in a 4-share dorm which was fine (only girl with three guys, but luckily no one snored!), other people staying were also friendly.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Fantastic experience: well connected to the city, great place to meet new people, a Mac available to check your emails, fast internet, tasty breakfast included and really friendly staff. I would gladly stay here again when I return to Berlin. If the hostel improves a bit the facilities, it could definitely become a 5-star hostel.

Very helpful staff and a good location close to the Ubahn. It was great to have breakfast included too. Would recommend.

It is a nice hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. It is a little out of the city but very easy with public transport to get around. It is a quiet hostel and there is not really a common area, so it isn't good for meeting people but if you're looking for somewhere quiet and easy, then I would recommend it.

A great hostel with super friendly and helpful staff! It is so close to the U-Bahn which takes you into the heart of the city in an instant, and makes walking to the hostel with heavy luggage a breeze as it is on the street adjoining the station. The recommended walk through Kufürstendamm and Tiergarten to the city centre gave me a view of the city I doubt I would have visited if I stayed elsewhere. Would highly recommend.