Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Badkamer moet worden gerenoveerd, handdoekdroger helemaal verroest. Ontbijt niet uitgebreid. Enkel jam. Rare inrichting van het hostel.Vriendelijk personeel.

Very welcoming "staff" more a welcoming family that could't do enough for me. Was a great hostel with good size clean rooms and beds, everything provided including Breakfast. Great security and a good location in a nice suburb not far from shopping and metro ride away from all the attractions. Thanks for my stay I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 29th Aug 2015

i stayed in many hostels but never ever saw such friendly staff.. Efi and Maria thank you for your smiling faces and supports :)

Really enjoyed my time at this hostel, Efi and the owner Neil made me feel extremely welcome during my stay! Not a party hostel, but still lots of people to drink cheap beers with! Would stay again!

The owner warmly greeted me on my arrival. The hostel has lockers that can only be opened by your keycard, which is super awesome. Simple breakfast is provided and the coffee is superb. It is only two stops from the zoo station, allowing super convenient travelling plans.

Ok if you want quiet this is the place to go Right near public transport Fantastic staff Would stay again

Good clean hostel, very friendly owner and staff. Good location right beside the u bahn

• 13th Aug 2015

nice hostel , lovely staff and room quite clean have a many many of bathroom

Excellent clean hostel very close to the U-Bahn, best place I have stayed at in a while!

1 2 Next » last »