Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

This was a very nice hostel. The hostel owner accommodated us very well given that we arrived at the hostel having made a late change to our plans. Very glad that we came and I would return in the future.

the staff was super friendly!

We were a large group staying at the hostel since we were visiting a friend living nearby. We had a tricky reservation with people arriving and departing different days. The manager Neil was very friendly and managed to sort it all out, which was really easier said than done. The room was clean, beds good. No curtains so room is not dark in the morning. There was almost stop in one of the showers. Toilets ok, but not more. Felt secure. Good price. Would stay here again!

• 14th May 2015
  • Sweden

Is a nice hostal. the owner is really nice and they help you with nice tips for the city sights. The only problem is that it seem that some of the guest staying in the hostal, are actually "living" there. Be side of that is a nice hostal

I had a wonderful stay at the hostel! The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The hostel was in a perfect location to get a good night's rest, get into the city centre on the metro, and feel safe walking around at night. The breakfast in the morning which included fresh muffins and a home-made cappuccino made a great start to the day. The company of Neil and his precocious daughter, Jade, over breakfast also made for a very warm and friendly environment in the city. I will go back!

Had a great time at jetpack! It was clean, quiet, safe and affordable. My girlfriend wanted to surprise me with some food and Neil made sure it got done. Highly recommended. האכסניה מאוד מומלצת. גם היה מרחק הליכה מהבית כנסת וגם שקט . ובטוח. למרות שזה לא בחלק של המסיבות, זה 50 מטר מהמטרו

• 16th Apr 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay

這是一間很好的hostel,房間整潔寬敞,附近是民居,晚上感覺也非常安全,位置也很理想,因為近捷運,去哪裡都方便(或者想慢步一下、踏單車到景點也是不錯的選擇)店長超級有善,解答了我們很多問題,加深了我們對柏林的認識。

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I really enjoyed my stay here. The super-host makes you instantly feel as if you are staying with a friend. I stayed in a 4-bed-bedroom. The room is basic, but spacious and equipped with lockers for valuables. Short walk to the subway and located in a calm, upper-class area. Restaurants next door satisfy spontaneous appetite, and for breakfast, you HAVE to visit the lovely ladies in the bakery across the street.

The hostel was perfect, very helpful staff members. We would like to thank you Neil for being so nice with us. In case we would back again to Berlin we will repeat for sure. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very helpful owner/manager and very easy going but the location is not the greatest unless you'd like to be in West Berlin (most attractions in the East)

After some initial confusion our stay here was amazing. The man at reception was incredibly helpful and made our stay one to remember. Will definitely be back!

Terrific hostel, would certainly stay here again. Owner is really cool; he goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. Great location (2min walk from metro, 10min from Tiergarten). Some potential improvements: -Floors in the room could get a bit dirty (could've been swept more often) -Not much of a social atmosphere, which is great if you just want a quiet place to sleep. It might help to turn the coworking room into a lounge.

Jetpack Jumpdesk was a very routine hostel with the exception of solid security measures to include lockers and a super pleasant staff that everyone seemed to like quite a bit. Berlin is hard city to do without public transport anyway, but this hostel isn't even close to the city center. I actually met quite a few fun people, but the place has a claustrophobic atmostphere.

Very GooD!

• 23rd Sep 2014

If your looking for a quiet place to stay and do a bit of IT work, then this is the place ... bright, fresh, clean and spacious with an excellent host in Neil the owner ...

• 11th Sep 2014

Really cool place !

• 3rd Sep 2014

The best part about my stay was the people I met, including the owner Neil. This is not a very social hostel. Do not stay here if you plan to to party on site. It's a very chilled atmosphere.

Fantastic hostel - good location, clean rooms, clean bathrooms, comfortable beds, reasonably quiet and fast internet access. Neil is a wonderful host, very helpful and knowledgable about Berlin. Can't recommend this place enough!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great location, very close to all night clubs.My room was really clean and but the window opened just a little bit what makes the room smells a little bit. There is no kitchen what makes u spend a little bit more money. The common area is really poor ( just a table outside of the hostel) and after 00:00 they kick u out of the hostel. They sell cheap beers.