Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Badkamer moet worden gerenoveerd, handdoekdroger helemaal verroest. Ontbijt niet uitgebreid. Enkel jam. Rare inrichting van het hostel.Vriendelijk personeel.

Very welcoming "staff" more a welcoming family that could't do enough for me. Was a great hostel with good size clean rooms and beds, everything provided including Breakfast. Great security and a good location in a nice suburb not far from shopping and metro ride away from all the attractions. Thanks for my stay I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 29th Aug 2015

i stayed in many hostels but never ever saw such friendly staff.. Efi and Maria thank you for your smiling faces and supports :)

Really enjoyed my time at this hostel, Efi and the owner Neil made me feel extremely welcome during my stay! Not a party hostel, but still lots of people to drink cheap beers with! Would stay again!

The owner warmly greeted me on my arrival. The hostel has lockers that can only be opened by your keycard, which is super awesome. Simple breakfast is provided and the coffee is superb. It is only two stops from the zoo station, allowing super convenient travelling plans.

Ok if you want quiet this is the place to go Right near public transport Fantastic staff Would stay again

Good clean hostel, very friendly owner and staff. Good location right beside the u bahn

• 13th Aug 2015

nice hostel , lovely staff and room quite clean have a many many of bathroom

Excellent clean hostel very close to the U-Bahn, best place I have stayed at in a while!

Neil and his wife are awesome and will go great lengths for your comfort. And rest of staff are wonderful too!

• 7th Aug 2015

I had such a good time at this hostel! The owner was so friendly and made the stay thoroughly enjoyable. Him and his wife were ready to help at any time! The hostel was so clean, one of the best beds I've stayed in! It's a little far out but the metro station is just around the corner and super easy to use, I personally walked everything!

• 6th Aug 2015

Felt like home, thank you so much for the lovely stay!

I had a great stay here. It's a little bit far out, so came here to chill out, and that is exactly what I got. Staff were incredibly accomodating and friendly, the Berlin metro is good enough that it's not too bad getting into the centre, fellow travellers there were also pretty good. Would consider staying again

Such a nice place with such nice people in a place near to a u bahn key shops. The staff wrre lovely.

The location is good and quiet near metro. Kfi is super helpful and nice. If you don't know where you can go, don't hesitate to ask them and you can get a good suggestion. Also, the good breakfast is included. The toilet and bed are very clean. I really appreciate that it has female toilet and bedroom!!!!!!! I definitely recommend this hostel:)

We would expect a little bit bigger space for breakfast. The current place which is also an office, gets quite crowded in the morning.

thanks for the comment and review we will consider moving the reception desk and also remember the early bird catches the worm

It was a great stay here!! Once you started to talk to the staff, they are all super nice, friendly and helpful! Especially Jyri, she is the first friend I met in Berlin haha :) The room is tidy and clean and with individual lockers. The location is not bad, located in a quite and safe neighborhood. Only takes one minute to get to the metro (U-Bahn), and around 15-20 mins to go to the city center. Good price for backpackers too. Would stay here again!

The stay here was wonderful! It's literally two seconds away from the U metro station, which means everything you'd need to connect to is very accessible. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to ensure you felt welcome and at home by providing a "help yourself" breakfast and fridge. Staff was also very social and we loved interacting with Effy and the owner. The owner also made several recommendations for food and bars that did not disappoint.

Had a great time, not too bad of a location to get places, bit of a residential area though so can't party too loud. Biggest downside was one member of staff called Uri, she was sat moaning about having previous negative reviews and claimed it was due to 'being an introvert'. What does that have to do with being rude and obnoxious to your guests, which was what she was to us and other guests? Other than that the rest of the staff were excellent especially the boss, really nice & helpful fella.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I booked a triple room for my friends and I and we loved the hostel. It's in a quiet neighborhood and, though a little out of the way, it's super close to spichernstrasse ubahn stop - suited us perfectly. The breakfast is ok, nothing special. The owners are very friendly and super helpful. WiFi was accessible in our room and was excellent. I'd definitely stay here again. If traveling alone and looking to find new friends to see the city with, then this might not be the place for you.