Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

I have been there for more than a month, because I was looking for a flatshare, and I felt almost like at home :). Niel and his family are really nice, helpful and friendly.

The best hostel where I ever been. Excellent atmosphere. They also offered me a drink when I found my current job! Amazing! Fabio

Best hospitality by far :)

very nice family run hostel, a real home while on the road. The owner Neil is very friendly and helpful. He welcomed me, introduced me to everybody and was always up for a chat. The facilities are very good and spotless clean.Big up for the Rainforest shower ! Beds are really good. But the best part is the integrated co-working space. Really comfy chairs, 50 mbps internet , large screens. If you want to enjoy Berlin and even get some work done, this is the Place !

• 6th Mar 2014