Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Stayed in Mixed Room 4 bed, People managing the hostel(Wife & Husband) are so kind & very nice, they treated me as family member, apart from that small place for breakfast..few min.. to metro station & located near to the center.

Very clean, nice hostel. The hostel keeper was incredibly nice and welcoming, offering me coffee and personally walking me to my room when I arrived. He also let me check in early! The facilities were great and new, and the bathrooms were pristine. Pretty far though from the city center... Close to a metro station but it takes about 15-20 min with a transfer to get there. Also, limited common areas to hang out and meet other travelers.

This hostel looks like regular hostel, it's nice, clean and good located, but what gives it a soul is his owner Neil. Extremely kind, in the morning he'll greet you in your own language and serve you a coup of coffee or tea and tell you interesting things about Berlin. I highly recommend this hostel :)

The owner was very helpful and friendly. he couldn't have gone out of his way more to help us and was always up for a chat. We had a four bed dorm which was clean. Security was very good as was the wifi. There was also an included breakfast which was simple and good. The location is not directly in the centre of Berlin but not far away by train. It is also located in a nice quiet pretty suburb with good restaurants around. Another female bathroom/shower would have been good.

It's kind of small and out of the way, but I had a great time. Neal, the manager, was super nice and helpful--gave us great tips about the city, made us coffee every morning, even lent us a free converter. Everything was clean, showers worked well, bedding included. It's a bit far from mitte but the U stop is right there and I had no trouble getting around. If you somewhere in the middle of everything where you can party this probably isn't it, but its great for a safe, quiet place to stay.

i had a great stay - perfect match from what i needed and what youy had to offer (here i mean also what was written in the description). room and toilette were clean enough, big locker in the room is excellent addition, and very friendly staff! i loved the concept that there is a room to read-write-work or meet other people.

1 2 3 Next » last »