Jetpak Jumpdesk Reviews

Pariserstrasse 58, Berlin, Germany

Good place to stay in Berlin, close enough to U Bahn. Friendly staff and clean rooms.

This hostel got the little things right from clean rooms to pleasant conversations with the staff. It is removed from much of the business, yet right next to a metro stop and comparatively close to the ZOB bus terminal.

I have been there for more than a month, because I was looking for a flatshare, and I felt almost like at home :). Niel and his family are really nice, helpful and friendly.

The best hostel where I ever been. Excellent atmosphere. They also offered me a drink when I found my current job! Amazing! Fabio

Best hospitality by far :)

1 2 3 Next » last »