Jiang Tai Art Hotel Reviews

No.12, Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Actually it is a budgeted sleeping place but not really a hostel. It is a hotel making some area for making money from backpackers. Don't expect meeting up new friends like in other hostel. "Standard Single Private Shared Bathroom" was actually capsule bedrooms, but the space is still enough. Clean place. Polite and friendly staff. Beautiful artistic work. I will choose again if my budget to Beijing is limited. The only drawback is the distance from Beijing metro.

I really liked the art themes. I was a bit upset that I wasn't able to stay in the cool grass/forest room I booked online. The booking does not match the rooms actually available!! :(