Jikeleza Lodge International Backpackers Hostel Reviews

44 Cuyler Street, Central, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

The staff was very friendly. But one of it was very loud, came at one day drunken in our room and at my arrival he was also drunken. That was not so good.

• 6th Jan 2015

Really good place really helpful and friendly staff, nice relaxed atmosphere, clean and tidy place I recommend Jikeleza. I like PE and its people

Hi Gary Thank you for staying with us, i see you enjoyed. You are welcome and stay with us again

it was a very familiiar atmosphere, the rooms a clean, there is a nice braaiarea behind the house, you can reach the Citycenter by foot, the staff is very friendly and can arrange you a lot of tours i.e. to the Addo Elephant park or Schotia, Baz Bus Stop

I had a fantastic time at Jikeleza. If you're going to PE to hang out at the beach be aware it's quite far but the atmosphere of the hostel makes up for it. Njabulo, Grant and Jason were a highlight of my trip and I wish I could have spent more nights here!

Hi Lindsey Thank you for visiting, we glad we could make this the highlight of your trip. Please call again and look at our fantastic entertainment center.

View all Port Elizabeth Hostels