Jikeleza Lodge International Backpackers Hostel Reviews

44 Cuyler Street, Central, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

very quiet, close to the city center.

The staff at the backpackers is very friendly (and chatty) and always up for a laugh. I only stayed for one night but enjoyed it. Good atmosphere. Getting to PE centre is a fair walk though.

• 10th Mar 2015

I had a great stay at Jikeleza. I had sprained my ankle, and the man at reception was really helpful and carried my backpack for me when needed. I would come back to stay again.

Thank you Claire for your kind comment.

The staff was very friendly. But one of it was very loud, came at one day drunken in our room and at my arrival he was also drunken. That was not so good.

• 6th Jan 2015

Hi We are sorry for this, we were not aware of this matter perhaps the staff member was off duty and decided to have a little fun without realizing that he made your stay not good, further disciplinary action was taken for such behavior. Hope your enjoyed your stay though. Thank you Manager

View all Port Elizabeth Hostels