Jimbaran Home Stay

Superb 29 Total Reviews
Superb 29 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

Our host Made is very lovely with a beautiful and quiet homestay. He was always there to help us out and he always gave us recommendations, because he used to work as a guide. I highly recommend this beautiful homestay!

Thank you for your great review Leo! Hope to welcome you back one day. Greetings Made

• Germany, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

This Homestay has one of the nicest host i've ever met! at my first day at his homestay i had an accident with the scooter, he was the only person i knew so i called him. he picked me up, took me to the hospital and waited there with me to take me home again. that was one of the nicest things someone (a stranger) has done to me! i'm very thankful for his help. he even drove me to the restaurant and picked me up again at that day. my room was very clean and cozy, with air-conditioning. 10/10

Thank you for staying at my place Nicole and thank you for your kind words. I hope everything okay with your journey! Maybe see you one day again. Greetings, Made

×