Directions to Jimbocho Sakura Hotel
Map & Directions
From Narita airport:
Total: 1,140yen 100min.
1.Take Keisei Line(Express Train) From Narita Airport to Aoto station.
2. then change to local train(same platform) then go Oshiage
3.Get off at Keisei Oshiage station and walk to Tokyo Metro subway Oshiage station.
(just follow the sign )
4.Take Tokyo Metro subway Hanzomon line from Subway Oshiage station to Jimbocho station. (17min)
Total: 3060yen. 80min.
1. Take Limousine Bus(50min) and go to T-CAT(Tokyo City Air Terminal which links to Suitengumae station)
2. Change to Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line. Jimbocho Station is 3 stops from Suitengumae station.
Total: 2900yen. 90 min.
1. Take the JR Narita Express and get off at Tokyo Station.
2. Change to Tokyo Metro subway Marunouchi line get off at next station Otemachi, then change to subway Hanzomon line.
3. Get off at Jimbocho station (2 stops from Tokyo station).
The hotel is 2 minutes-walk from A6 and A1 Jimbocho subway Station (Hanzomon Line, Shinjuku Line, Mita Line).
ex: take A6 exit, go right on Hakusan St. for 1block, on the 2nd street you'll see 'KOBAN(Police box)' on the right side, before the police box make a right, go straight for 1min, you'll see 'Sakura Hotel' on the right.