Jimbocho Sakura Hotel Reviews

2-21-4 Kanda-Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,101-0051, Tokyo, Japan

Good location close to a metro subway station. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice common area with a café. I especially appreciated the curtains around the beds in the dorms, they really provided some privacy.

Complains: My sheets were sticky and felt dirty. I booked a bed in a room with 4 beds, but they gave me a bed in a room with 9 beds. I didn't feel like my luggage was safe. (maybe have a dedicated luggage storage in a room near beds.) Positives: Staff is very friendly. It was fun interacting with people living there. good loaction They sell subway pass which is amazing.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Really nice clean excellently located place with super friendly staff. The single rooms are a bit small and the walls are thin so can hear your nexdoor neighboughs talk but otherwise highly recommended. Good value for money.

No lockers so security was a worry but atmosphere was safe enough