Jimbocho Sakura Hotel Reviews

2-21-4 Kanda-Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,101-0051, Tokyo, Japan

I stayed there twice (January 2014, July 2014). Shortcomings didn't change. Very poor atmosphere. Very old and uninviting rooms (the dormitories I stayed in do not come any close to the pictures). Be prepared to sleep in a bed that was put in between the bunk beds in the middle of the room without any privacy (no curtains). I can only recommend as a last resort which it was for me.

I would highly recommend this hotel / hostel to anyone traveling to Tokyo. Awesome common area and patio serving drinks and food which made a great atmosphere for meeting fellow travelers. Clean, safe and super staff. The neighborhood is pretty dull - mostly offices - but the metro stop is VERY close so it's only a quick trip into the more lively areas. Book it!

Good location of hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were reasonable, nothing special.