Jimmi Hostel

Superb 594 Total Reviews
Superb 594 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Great place to stay! The rooms are actually apartments and they are very spacious and clean. The family who owns this place is very welcoming

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

This is one of the greatest hostels I have ever stayed at. Jimmy picks you up from the port with his cool minivan, which I didn't even realise was possible or specifically request it. Then you are greeted by the greatest hospitality I've ever experienced, by his wonderful daughter Maria and her mother Kiki. Staying here was like staying with the friendliest Greek family in the world. I was supposed to stay 4 nights but ended up staying 16. Missing Paros already.. 5 stars!!!

10th Nov 2016
7.7

Clean, good location, good facilities. The owner was very nice, but kept commenting on how beautiful I am, which was uncomfortable.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Nov 2016
8.0

Very big one, but because I arrived 11pm, I informed them when I booked, turned out I arrived 1130due to ferry delay, I couldn't even find anybody in the hostel, I called more then five time but no one answered. Finally after one Hour Jimmy pickup my phone. room is simple but fine. Friendly staffs.

20th Oct 2016

Nice property located just a stone's throw from the beach. The manager was there when I arrived to greet me. The room was secure and clean. The beds were a little on the firm side. Wifi was spotty at times. Overall, a great value for the money. I would stay here again.

19th Oct 2016
7.7

Everything was perfect, although the kitchens inside the dorms could definitely be restocked with appliances, i had to use a plastic bag as a chopping board and a spoon handle as a peeler/knife. Incredibly friendly staff who are always happy to help

7th Oct 2016

Jimmi's was such a great place to stay that I extended my visit. It is just a few blocks away from a beautiful beach, and the staff is great! Its rooftop deck is very cool.

24th Sep 2016

very nice hostel, you feel like if you were at home. Jimmy and his family are like friends and you really feel good with them. the location is very good, two minutes by feet to be on the beach and yet you are in the town

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Good wifi, great friendly staff. Close to the beach and 13 minute walk from ferry port. They're are balconies too :) Note: If youre in a room with multiple sections (I.e bathroom,separate bedroom within the room, balcony), know the doors are super loud when they shut :( The people we stayed with 'slammed' the doors 1,000 times during the night (8pm-4am).drove me crazy!!!

21st Sep 2016

Staff was great, really friendly and helpful.