8.5
Fabulous 545 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 545 Total Reviews
Jimmi Hostel Located at Parikia Paros, , Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Parikia Paros
85% 545
37.0907875 25.1568245
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

The reception staff were the nicest people I've met all over Europe for the past 3 months :)

12th Aug 2016
5.7

This hostels location is great; only a short walk from the beach. The rest of my experience however was pretty mediocre. The place needs a real tidy up, there was grime all over the cutlery in the room and there was no working light in the bathroom. The wifi only works in one area of the hostel and the staff although pleasant weren't very helpful when me and my roommates were locked out of our room and were told 'to just wait on the terrace' until the fourth girl in our room got back.

12th Aug 2016

Nice stay. There was an issue with the room I booked, a girl hurt her foot and couldn't leave, but Maria made sure to find me a bed and sort it out :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Jimmy's was my favorite hostel I stayed in during my time in Greece. The atmosphere was very lively, and the owners, Kiki and her daughter Maria, were incredibly friendly. The location is good: a bit up the road from the beach on the outer side of town, but definitely walking distance from the bus stop and the city. If I come to Paros again, I would most definitely stay at Jimmy's.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
4.3

we were not given the room I had booked and paid for (with A double bed). When I asked about this apparently it was too hard to do and single beds were just easier. We had to move rooms twice over the 2 nights we were there and neither was what I had booked. The cleanliness was very bad & there were long human hairs in our pots and cooking facilities. Our air con unit also dripped a HUGE amount of water all night onto the ground - apparently this was normal. Would not recommend at all!

9th Aug 2016
6.0

Jimmy's is an ok hostel. The pros were that our mixed room was actually 2 rooms, each with 2 single beds, which really suited my friend and I, and that the aircon worked. We also got towels included, and it's in a good location for restaurants. The cons were that the door didn't close/lock properly, the 'kitchenette' was the last place I'd prepare any food, and the bathroom was 50 shades of mould. The staff, though nice, were disorganised and pretty strange. We nicknamed our room &

• France, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
5.4

BEDBUGS everywhere in my bed, I have over 200 bites on my body and I have spent the last 48h scratching my body to blood :'( This is unacceptable...!!!

We checked all beds inthe hostel there were no bedbugs.Probably theres a diferent reason you right this review

• India, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

A bit of a walk from the port but overall a lovely place to stay! There was a supermarket close by and the staff were amazing!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great place, great staff. Collection from the port was handy too. No wifi in rooms but that wasn't too much of an issue.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
6.6

Good location but when organised to be picked up from the port, no one showed up to get me. The staff seemed very friendly but a little strange considering they asked me to share a double bed with complete stranger. Wouldn't stay there again which is a shame.