Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

cool people, lots of fun and drinks! Highly recommendable, even though the pancakes are not gender-neutral nor vegan :-) I'll be back in July, hope you keep my towel that I forgot!

Really cool place with friendly staff and good waffles for breakfast.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

Great hostel, friendliest staff, super clean and great atmosphere! Couldn't recommend more.

Nice hostel on top location. Friendly staff too!

Best place to stay in vilnius

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel is comfortable and affordable to stay. Nothing better than friendly staffs, tasty waffle in the morning and pub crawl at night. Tres bien! I really enjoyed staying here. Thank you, Jimmy Jumps!

you must here if you go to Vilnius.

Staff is very friendly and helpful And the location is perfect. You will feel home there, an awesome place! I would stay there again for sure!

The best hostel I've ever stayed at - it literally made my time in Vilnius an even more memorable one. The rooms, facilities and atmosphere are all top notch, but it's the ladies at the front desk that make this place. Always smiling, full of energy and a general pleasure to be around. They also whip up waffles for you every morning, free of charge.

Amazing hostel :) thanks for the awesome Waffel breakfast :)

Had great fun staying here - the apartment we stayed in was amazing! Much bigger than expected. The staff were really friendly and helpful too!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Excellent atmosphere and cleanliness. Felt just like home. Very relaxing feel. Excellent toilet and showers!

very good place and people

• 20th Feb 2015

This is as close to the perfect hostel you'll get. There's room for relaxing, plenty opportunities to party and first and foremost a great atmosphere. There's not many hostels that offer good quality in all aspects of housing travelers, but this one has it all. Lovely terrace, good shisha, cozy common rooms, fast wi-fi, clean kitchen and toilets, friendly staff, crazy pub crawls and central location. With this one, hostelworld got it right, in this case I agree with their recommendation.

Very nice place!With fantastic people!And the position is perfect, in the centre of the city :)

I lile the recition, the girl very nice, she has gold hear, and sweet of smile, Because has she stay the hostel , I will go to there again.

Good atmosphere and price. Beautiful & helpful staff. I love there so much and I would suggest this hostel to anyone

Lots of fun. Staff are great, something on every night. Recommended!

Even though I only stayed one night, it was a really nice stay. The staff was really friendly. The atmosphere was great. Met some nice people :)

There are many ingredients that make a good hostel but the key ones are friendly staff, a home-like atmosphere and the helpfulness of the establishment. This hostel hits these three things perfectly and goes beyond them to ensure a marvelous time. From the moment I walked in and were greeted by a friendly Lithuanian smile, one that never disappeared during my three night stay, to my post visit problems in which they were still willing to help and offer their services, this hostel got it right!

• 5th Feb 2015