Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Superb 2920 Total Reviews
Superb 2920 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Facilities like the bathroom could be better, but they are already working on it. I would recommend staying here!

• MrInvisible
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017
2.0

I was physically slapped in the face twice and hard by the female staff member with red hair because I was on my phone during the pub crawl. I was meeting up with someone and she said I was being unsociable. It completely ruined my time in Vilnius!

22nd Jun 2017

Great location and cool place to stay.

16th Jun 2017
7.7

Good parts: Very helpful and fun staff, breakfast in the morning, superb location just in the heart of Vilnius. Bad: Dirty bathroom and not much cleaner room made us reluctant go get back to hostel to sleep... I am afraid that cleaning bathroom will not be enough (but a good start), it will probably need some renovation as the equipment was worn out and had some "permanent" dirt. Room also made an unpleasant impression.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Great location and nice staff. Wish there had been proper ventilation in our room so we had to sleep with the door open. Seems like the area of the building we were in got forgotten most of the time, more toilets are needed. Staff try their best tho and were very welcoming.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Favourite hostel of my trip yet! Staff are great and put a lot of effort into organising events which makes it great for meeting people! By far its biggest selling point. Have stayed in hostels with perhaps better facilities, but have not nearly enjoyed them as much. Will 100% recommend to any friends going travelling.

12th Jun 2017

top place! great staff, clean, loved it, thank you !!!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
7.7

really a warm hostel highly recommended!!!! they made waffles for brekkie!! but i booked a mixed hostel but turns out I stayed in a room with all males

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

Would highly recommend this for backpackers and solo weekenders from Europe. Staff are great, can't beat the location and most importantly it has the reputation and activities to make sure that you will always have something to do. I don't hear that called out enough in reviews on Hostelworld (I'd forgive a lot if hostels have this quality), so I'll throw them a shout out for it wherever possible.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
8th Jun 2017
7.7

Great location, in the centre of old town. Lots of cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Comfortable beds, decent sized dorm rooms. Not enough bathrooms and toilets especially as one of the toilets (out of 2) were not working. Staff are pleasant. Waffles were nice. Jus felt that this hostel is of of those that's a bit overrated by reputation. But that's just my perception. Nice enough for a couple of nights.