Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

1932 Total Reviews

The hostel was ok. We had a double room in a flat next to the hostel. There are three rooms in that flat and one bathroom. Also, in one of the room lives a woman (I think that it is her regular home). In our room there was just a bed. No tables, no wardrobe, no mirrors, nothing at all. Not even a hanger for your coats or jackets, which is really bad. This woman who lives there was extremely annoying and complaining about everything whereas we were extremely respectful cause we have been in

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Spain

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The stuff in amazing and helpful. After hiking trip I totally felt like i am at home. Perfect place, with tasty waffels in breakfast and friendly people.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Latvia

Staff were good, kitchens could have more utensils, quite social but no atmosphere at all on a night. Hostel has the potential to be soo much more enjoyable.

Great staff, great atmosphere, excellent position, really good hostel

The hostel is in a great location right in the heart of the old town, near lots of bars, cafes and all the sights. The hostel's scavenger hunt was a great was to first explore the city! In the evening the common room was very social and a great place to drink before going out, although if placed in the other building across the street i would recommend going to the main building for socialising. A great stay here, met some great people and had an amazing time. Vilnius is wonderful!

Excellent location and staff, and delicious waffles. I had a great time there, thanks for all!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Great place to stay; will definitely recommend!

Hostel workers were absolutely amazing and knew so much about the city. Helped make Vilnius one of the best cities we have travelled to so far. Very chilled,yet full of people who want to experience the city and all it's beauty. special shoutouts to James and Sindre for tolerating us.

• 12th Aug 2015

You all are amazing! I had a business call to make back home to Canada, there was a 8 hour time difference and it was still business hours back home. One of the staff let me duck into the reception area to have a quieter space to make a very important business call. It's this kind of understanding and service focus that is so appreciated. Also, the hostel was clean, kitchen utilities were well kept, beds were comfy, and staff was friendly!! Stay at Jimmy Jumps!!

• 10th Aug 2015

I had a great time at this hostel. The only "room for improvement" is a little better signage to help find the place, but in speaking with the owner and team while I was there...they are already on it and will be installing a new, sweet, sign soon. This is the ONLY hostel to visit when in Vilnius!

Amazing stay. The staff were super friendly, they make waffles for your breakfast. I stayed in the Brazilian room which was nice. The kitchen in the second building is modern and clean, nice chill out area in the basement. Definitely will return to JJ!!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Everyone at jimmy jump house is so awesome! Amenities were clean and nice. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They give you a map when you first get there and really take time to let you know about the city.

Excellent hostel and staff!

Great hostel. Waffles in the morning are perfect! Staff very friendly. Had a lot of fun and met lots of people.

Great location. Lot of binge-drinking Dutch people and hungover Brits. But, clean and cheap.

Pros: - Nice social common room and kitchen - Fun & loose pub crawl and is quite good with a small group but best on weekends. - All the local girls who work there are very attractive (but thats Lithuanina women in general) Cons: - Combined toilet/bathroom facility not that great limited 1 per floor which means long wait times to use. - The double room we booked was very bare with a mattress on the floor we had to get another bed put in.

We stay only one short night. The location was excellent, the place is quiet and clean, and the people is nice.

Too many clothes on the staff. Lovely waffles for breakfast

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is located in a very central place, near the Town Hall. It has a real hostel vibe to it, with many people sharing their experiences. However, we couldn´t connect to the internet wi-fi from our room. Also, the room was not very clean when we arrived, nor did the staff clean it during any day of our stay... There's a certain feet smell in the entrance, due to the no-shoes policy of the hostel... It's an alright place to stay, but was expecting better from "Lithuania's best Hostel".

Staff are amazing here! Birutė was super helpful in allowing me to extend my stay, even though they were booked. She found some options for me and we worked it out. From providing recommendations to pub crawls to making waffles, everything was taken care of by these wonderful people. I had such a great time talking to them and meeting so many great people in the common room. Beds, facilities and security were all great. I loved this hostel! It's one of the best I've ever been to! I'll be back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7