Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location from which you can explore old town or go on a pub crawl.

Very nice hostel.

Staying in Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel is like being part of a family! There is a magic in this place that makes you feel incredibly comfortable. Yes, it is much much more than a cool hostel...I had some problems in Lithuania related to my clumsiness and they always took care of me with warmth and naturalness. The last one of them was my driving license (that I forgot there) and they have sent me back to Portugal without any costs. I hope to come back to Vilnius and this hostel. See you!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Nice hostel, but communal area layout isn't that conducive to chilling and beds are of average quality (especially limp pillows)

Hey man! Thanks for taking the time to share with us your experiences. We had a look at the pillow you used and all others, and we found 3 trouble pillows that have been relieved of their duties and replaced, so thank you! We had a look at your other ratings and found an average of 75 % across 7 ratings, so we are glad to have rated on the high end of your scale. About the common rooms, we have 2, one for party time, one for the chill, both conducive to socializing. Take care and Safe travels!

Wifi isn't great in second building. Great staff and breakfast waffles. Nice common room/kitchen. Laundry facilities.

amazing staff, great friendly girls, great time, full recommendation!

Good hostel. Big kitchen and 2 big common rooms. The staff were great with helping and organising activities. Pub crawls every night (if enough people sign up). Only a couple bathrooms but no a big deal to wait for a couple minutes. Great location in old town. Heaps of power points and good wifi (except in the furthest dorm room). Free waffles for breakfast although I was never up early enough to have them after the big nights out.

The staff were awesome! The six bed dorm was a bit of a joke with the other hostel guests wandering in and using the ensuite. Not cool!

A very good hostel, in the center of Vilnius, with nice and helpful staff and great breakfast-waffles!

It proudly says it is the best hostel in Lithuania and I can see why. Everything there was perfect. It is worth staying here just for the waffles at breakfast in the morning. A large social area meant that everybody could meet up and chat. There was a lot to do in the evening as well.

This is a great hostel with all the essential things such as a kitchen, wifi etc included. More importantly the vibe is great and everyone mingles in the common room and there is a warm atmosphere. The staff are great and really helpful. The location is great 2 min walk from old town square and 10 min walk from the main shops and 15 min walk from bus stop. Vilnius is great and the only regret I have is not staying long enough. Also gun range shooting is a must do! It's a cool story to bring home

Good hostel. The free waffles in the breakfast is awesome. The staff was nice and kind. The hostel is split in 2 buildings and one of them have better atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. You feel home.

Really good hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Great location in the middle of Vilnius.

Only good things to say about Jimmy Jumps. Perfect setting in old town Vilnius, and a top notch friendly help full staff, it's already on my future return list..

• 20th Sep 2014

Thank you! Gooo Alaska! :)

Great cheap hostel located near the heart of Vilnius. Easy walking distance to anywhere you may want to go. Staff are really helpful and the atmosphere of the place is great. Highly recommend.

Amazing hostel with awesome (and outrageously attractive) staff. really good facitities, cool atmosphere and rad location. Highy reccomend. Boyzzzzz

Thanks boyzzz! We'll get some muscles and next time it's gonna be our turn to carry you around on our shoulders :DD

Staff was very friendly, and the location was great. Hard to find at first because there is no sign just a small sticker by the keypad. Worst part was there are only two real bathrooms to use, one shower and one bath. So in the morning when the 15-20 people get up there is a line for the facilities, really brings down the rating overall.

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to leave your comments! I just want to make a correction here :) We have 6 toilets and 6 showers (plus more for the private apartment)... Sometimes there is a small wait in the morning, and we wish we could provide a private bathroom for each guest, but a short wait can occasionally be part of the whole hosteling thing, thats why you pay such cheap prices! We wish you safe travels!

Has a great social vibe. Is located right in the heart of old town. The staff helped me set up the forest sauna trip and eleven of us went and stayed overnight in a cabin with a sauna in the forest and it was amazing. Great hostel.

I would definately recommend this hostel. Very nice place to stay. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7