Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

A great hostel! The individual curtains in the dorm beds and the lockers with sockets inside were a great touch. And staff was super nice and helpful.

Really helpful staff and central location

Receptionist whom I met in the evening was very nice. But the one I talked to in the morning was not friendly. That's why checked "Good" but Excellent

I loved spending my time on bean bags in common area. Friendly staffs who always there to help u. Good location... walking distance to main sites in town. The hostel didn't run pub crawl but they suggests guest for good event at certain clubs or bars each night. Sauna was a bit pricey but I had a good time. Very socializing atmosphere and easy to meet people. Bed was great with curtain for your privacy. Thanks for amazing 5 nights in Vilnius. I do recommend here and will com back!!

perfect hostel better than my home

Very helpful staff, specially Gabriel she was always going above and beyond to ensure the guest were looked after and if there was anything she could do she would!. Good mix of people from different countries.

Very cosy and well located hostel, the staff is really helpful! Breakfast waffles are excellent!

Jimmy Jump's is amazing! Best staff in the world. Give you free shots of moonshine. The rooms are clean. Wi-fi is fast. And the location makes it super easy to explore the city. You won't be disappointed. I also recommend the pub crawls!

We only stayed for one night, but I cannot fault jimmy jumps in anyway

We booked a double bed private and got an amazing apartment room on the top floor with a great view and a kitchen and a fridge as well. I'm not sure if that is standard but it was way over our expectations. We had a lovely time.

Awesome atmosphere! This place rocks! The staff is really kind and helps you to have a nice stay in Vilnius!

Best hostel in the world

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, definitely worth checking out when you're in Vilnius.

I had a great time at Jimmy Jumps! Really cool staff, pleasant atmosphere, and heated floors in the upstairs bathroom! Also, free waffle breakfast every morning.

The hostel has an amazing atmosphere, a lovely breakfast and a very cool staff! the only thing is our room ( room 4, three beds) was really cold, even with the heater ! we woke up and ice was found on the inside part of the window !

Friendly and helpful staff and owner! Help a lot in providing information about transportation and sightseeing spots. Great waffle breakfast in the morning. After long journey of overnight bus, I feel tired and cold. The friendly welcome by receptionist and owner plus waffle breakfast made me feel so warm and touching. Valuable to stay definitely! Although a bit difficult to find the hostel at the beginning, it locates at walkable distance from bus and train station.

Super good atmosphere in the Hostel! The staff was very helpful in any kind of situation. I accidentally left my driver's license there and they promptly send it back to my hometown in Portugal!! Also very nice to meet the people staying in the hostel during our stay. A lot of drinking activities indoors, which is nice when outside it's -20º C!! Totally recommendable for short stay in Vilnius. Wonderful waffles in the morning!!!

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The owner of this place is super cool but should chat to some of his staff about how helpful they could be.. the blond girl was amazing but all others we encountered looked a little annoyed that we were asking questions. The blonde girl also seemed to be the only one that cleaned while the others hung out in the common room on their shifts. Had a great time other than that. Rooms were clean, bathrooms & kitchen kept to a good standard. Would recommend to anyone thinking of staying here!

Great hostel, nice and clean, good communal area for meeting people and having a good drinking session, would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

I love Jimmy Jumps! I arrived from an overnight bus super early and there was a free bed, so they checked me and another girl in, gave us breakfast waffles and loads of advice on things to see and do. Can't wait to go back there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6