Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Awesome hostel! Perfect location, amazing staff, great atmosphere, and a free waffle breakfast to die for!!

Nice place!! The location is perfect the staff is very friendly and helpful, everything is clean and there is free breakfast!!

Hey! This was one of the best hostels ever. It is right in the middle of the old town, basicly you can´t stay anywhere closer. They also have a free parking lot behind the gate, so noone from the street can get there. Staff was very friendly and very helpfull, they answered all my questions, what could be really hard sometimes :D There are lcokers in the room, beds are comfy and have clean sheets. They are open 24/7 so you dont have to worry about the time. Definetely the best hotel in Vilnius!

This hostel has a great lively, yet chilled out vibe. Even as a quiet guy, I met pretty much everyone in the hostel, so that gives an idea of the atmosphere. Great location, lovely staff and super clean bathrooms... The only downsides are that the doors have codes, so anyone who knows the code can get in - I still felt safe though. Also, there is usually a queue for the bathroom in the morning. Everything else is perfect!

Hey buddy, thats why we change the codes on all the doors regularly, so that the only people who can get in are the ones who know the codes for the day :) We've (knock on wood) never had an incident. Safe travels and thanks for the great review!

I like it

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Belarus

My friend and I stayed for six days in Vilnius and we still didn't have enough time to do everything! The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Free waffles every morning! The atmosphere was chill and cozy. This is how I wish all hostels could be!

• 18th Jul 2014

Overall it's a great place but more party hostel than I expected. There were very loud drinking games in the common room on both nights. Only peaceful place was balcony which was a smoking place and got closed at 22:00. I don't enjoy hanging around with noisy drunk people, I don't smoke and I happened to have upper bed so I felt like there was no place to sit down in the evening.

Great hostel, with very committed staff and delicious (waffel)breakfast included. Located next to the town square and one of the main streets in the city centre.

The waffle breakfast is a great idea.

you are a great idea!

Really liked this place, great common area and fun staff. Felt very safe and had no problems with toilets or showers, but it would've been cool if there was a bar. Cheers guys, I really enjoyed my stay :)

we want to have a bar too, but we cant! so we do pub crawls instead, and theres lots of bars in a row and cheaaapp drinks on the way cuz of our connections. So we go from no bar at the hostel to plenty of bars in the matter of no time weeeooooowww! Thanks for the great review and safe travels!

This hostel has a good culture & helpful staff. Nice common room & kitchen for chilling. Easy to get to from train/bus station & close to attractions. Recommended; good for solo traveller has a social amtsophere.

Awesome! We're glad you liked it. See you next time!

This was a nice place to spend a couple of days in Vilnius.

Good to hear it! We hope your travels are goin good.

Nice hostel with nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly, helpful, easy-going. There are waffels for free for breakfast :) The hostel is well located, close to the town hall. It's tidy and quite well equipped. We stayed in the second (=the new one) hostel building. Everything was perfect apart from the number of bathrooms. There were 2 for a number of beds so sometimes one had to wait a while to get there.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Yooo we have 6 toilets and 6 showers in total! They hide sometimes. But then they are found again and its all good!

it is a nice home-like hostel, good location and I have to say that the breakfast waffle is very good!

Great news! waffles is our secret weapon. Be well, safe travels!

Great overall experience in this hostel. The location is perfect and the staff kept on entertaining us and gave us advice throughout our stay. The hostel offers big lockers where you can easily fit in your backpack and they serve waffles for breakfast. I would stay there again if i get the chance to come back to Vilnius

Thanks for the great review! Ja ja alles gut have a good journey see you next time!

Good Location, it is very close to the old town. The staff is very friendly. good and cheap beer. good atmosphere. the pub craw was very fun. Amazing party hostel. I saw no radiator in the room. Hope they put some mobile heater in the room in winter. No problem for us going in summer. some shutter at the windows would have been nice.

Thanks for the great review! Dont worry everythings toasty in the winter. But its summer now thank the heavens!

Great staff (all attractive women) who took pride in their work: keeping things clean and organized and even cooking breakfast for us every morning. Waffles with various jams and nutella

ohhh yeeeeeeehhhhhhh jams and nutella, jamsjamsjams and nutella

A fun place to stay. Helpful staff and great location. Nice facilities, although they won't be winning any rewards for their bathroom planning. A lot of chill guests and staff, mostly young. Definitely a certain party vibe.

We had booked a twin room but got a double room. They did however get us an extra mattress so we didn't have to share the bed.

:) Thank you!

It is all about the free waffle beakfast. It makes your day 59% more awesome. Super nice staff that can tell you what is going down. Central location but far enough out of the way to be quiet. Cleaned regularly. Will stay there again!

safe travels! Be well and thanks for the review!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5