Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

1986 Total Reviews

We really enjoyed our stay at Jimmy Jumps. We stayed in a double private room which was clean and quiet, with a comfy bed. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the location was awesome. A couple of things that would have made our stay even better would have been - having a shade on the skylight in our room, fixing the bathroom door which was extremely hard to open once it had been closed, and a key for the initial door to apt 9 which fit without extreme pushing. Thanks for a great stay!

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was near the townhall, good food nearby. Atmosphere at the hostel was good. Great mix of travellers coming and going. Breakfast was just waffles, so after the fourth day I was pretty fed up. Beds didnt have curtains and lights, at least not the ones in my room, but in a way I liked it better that way. Great hostel, will come bck again for sure.

Great staff and great atmosphere. A bit loud at night but that's the way with a hostel with a a good atmosphere. The staff member from Texas was amazing. Made everyone feel at home instantly! Great stuystay

To be honest the hostel seems to have lived better moments, anyway the breakfast and the kitchen are awesome, is pretty well situated, near the town hall and the staff is really nice. The problem is that there's no many bathrooms.

great hostel. would recommend. easy to meet other travellers.

A really good hostel with excellent and helpful staff. Not much air circulation in the 2nd building and the 10 bed room could use better wifi.. My late night drunk messaging was compromised ; ) .. The common room was nice, easy to meet people and it's big enough to chill. The music was also fantastic. Groundation all day! A really solid hostel overall

The room had a own small bathroom. Kitchen was great but at night it was pretty loud

I understand there's a real party atmosphere at Jimmy Jumps, but having people partying in the common room at 4am seemed a bit extreme!

The downside is that the hostel is situated near other residences and has some strict rules about noise, activity, etc...after 10pm. But, it is well located, the staff was fine and the facilities were fine too. In fact, bathrooms were quite large.

Great hostel, would stay again.

LOVED this place, 1 of the best hostels in Europe I've seen. Very convenient location right in the middle of the Old Town, only a few minutes away from monuments as well as bars, cafes, shops, etc. Quite spacious dorm rooms with lockers, shared washrooms. There's a kitchen/common area in each building, but everyone normally hangs out in the main room so it's easy to meet others. Staff are really friendly and nice, they take excellent care of their hostel. Great atmosphere, very homey and cozy!

Didn't spend much time in the hostel but fairly decent value for money. Did enough for a weekend stint.

I think Jimmy Jumps is one of the best hostels in Europe I have ever stayed in. This is a party hostel with a great atmosphere. Its very easy to meet other travellers. People stay there from all over the world! I have met amazing people! If u visit Vilnius u should diffinatly stay there. They have a pub crawl! Girls on reception are super friendly and helpfull.The rooms are very clearn. And in the morning they make tasty waffles for breakfast! The location is great near lots of bars and cafes.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Belarus

Overall hostel is nice and i would probably recommend it to others. Hostel is split into two sides. WiFi was good throughout. Breakfast is literally only waffles. It is included which is nice but don't expect anything else. Bathroom were clean enough looking but the showers I used tended to have that mouldy/damp smell. This was on the opposite side from main reception. Also at night they move recepton to other side. Can be very noisy if you are in dorm by that entrance. Location is very central.

Unfortunattely, wifi didn't work right in my room...

I stayed at this hostel in a double room. The room was very nice, huge, in a quiet part of the building and clean. And not so expensive compared to other hostels or hotels... The hostel is great, good atmosphere, very cosy common room witch is perfect to meet people, good waffles for the breakfast. I would recommend this hostel.

I liked my stay there, waffles as a breakfast are a great idea and everything was very clean!

Very nice atmosphere! If felt like home, not one of those big chain type hostels. Loved our stay here!

Jimmy Jump's a great party hostel for usual hard partying hosteller youth. great staff and atmosphere yet facilities a bit weak and worn. JJ's not into TP so BYO or else.

I loved my private room; all it needed was a small trash can. I was curious about the almost complete absence of women during my stay: I think having all coed dorm rooms is a turn-off for lots of women. Having a few women-only dorm rooms would help. Also, there seemed to be one hostel guest, a bossy Texan with a military style haircut, who appeared to be living at the hostel and seemed very out of place: his story was suspicious also. He reminded me of US military.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7