Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Only good things to say about Jimmy Jumps. Perfect setting in old town Vilnius, and a top notch friendly help full staff, it's already on my future return list..

• 20th Sep 2014

Thank you! Gooo Alaska! :)

Amazing hostel with awesome (and outrageously attractive) staff. really good facitities, cool atmosphere and rad location. Highy reccomend. Boyzzzzz

Thanks boyzzz! We'll get some muscles and next time it's gonna be our turn to carry you around on our shoulders :DD

Staff was very friendly, and the location was great. Hard to find at first because there is no sign just a small sticker by the keypad. Worst part was there are only two real bathrooms to use, one shower and one bath. So in the morning when the 15-20 people get up there is a line for the facilities, really brings down the rating overall.

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to leave your comments! I just want to make a correction here :) We have 6 toilets and 6 showers (plus more for the private apartment)... Sometimes there is a small wait in the morning, and we wish we could provide a private bathroom for each guest, but a short wait can occasionally be part of the whole hosteling thing, thats why you pay such cheap prices! We wish you safe travels!

Has a great social vibe. Is located right in the heart of old town. The staff helped me set up the forest sauna trip and eleven of us went and stayed overnight in a cabin with a sauna in the forest and it was amazing. Great hostel.

I would definately recommend this hostel. Very nice place to stay. :)

bed is comfortable. nice kitchen and common area(the same area).good free wifi. locker in room. friendly staff. place is quite clean. good free waffles in the morning, just tell the staff you would like to have your breakfast and they will make the waffles fresh for you. supermarket near by. good location in the old town. more toilets maybe? every morning there is a short queue for the bathrooms.

One of the best hostels I've ever been :). Perfect location ! It's within walking distance of museums, bars, clubs, ATM, supermarket. Staff is VERY friendly and it's very easy to meet and party with people from the hostel. Sometimes in the morning you need to be patient because there are only 2 showers in the building.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

This is an amazing hostel, I had such a good time - plus the waffles in the morning are so good! Only thing is there is for sure a shortage of bathrooms, but the hostel is so great that it doesn't matter. Would definitely stay here again!

Gold staff ans great atmosphere at the hostel. It was really nice to have waffles for breakfast.

Great hostel - clean, cheap with nice atmosphere.

It is excellent hostel. Worth for money. Lots of people but small common area

• 4th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Absolutely loved this hostel! Great price and great location. I gave an average rating on the facilities only because the common room and kitchen were in the basement. I was on crutches with a broken foot while staying here, so I was unable to do many stairs to access these things. The staff was amazing with helping me with everything. Large locker sizes appreciated, great security gate. Thanks so much!

This was a great place to stay in Vilnius. Excellent location and very easy and secure access. The staff were fantastic and arranged for a number of things for us to do while there. They were very quick to resolve a minor issue with beds we had too. Staff are great sports and willingly scull beer if they lose a bet on the basketball!

Great location and excellent staff! However, there were only two bathrooms for about 20 people and they were quite dirty while I was there. Also, it was packed with students who were partying and getting home very late and being very loud all night.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments! We appreciate it as this is the kind of thing that keeps us on our toes. Just to clarify, we have 6 showers and 6 porcelain thrones for our guests, and while staff does work hard keeping it all clean, there is the inevitability that on that rare occasion, a bathroom is left scuffed before staff can get to it. We're lookin at installing permanent staff inside each WC handing out silk TP but until then...we will continue doing our best! Be well!

One of my favorite hostels! Definitely where one should stay in Vilnius!

Thanks You :)

Definately one of the best hostels I'veever been. The staff is incredibly nice and the atmosphere of the hostel is great. It is a place where you can easily meet people, it seems like you are at someone's house. Very homy and quiet during the night, so you can sleep well. There's a kitchen, a coutyard and lockers, but you need a padlock. Preferably, arrive before midnight, because the reception is 24 hours, but the staff sleeps, so u might have to wake them up. For sure I'd stay here again.

Ehh thanks for taking the time to write this up :) Its awesome guests like you that make the hostel what it is! Yeah staff does take a nap in the wee hours of the night, (no point standing like a zombie behind the desk at 4 in the morning) but there is a bell to ring which produces a living breathing -thanks god- staff member in 15 seconds flat! Padlocks free with a deposit :) Obregado!

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, waffles for breakfast - a great little hostel. Power sockets in the lockers are a nice touch. Just remember to bring a padlock.

Yooo thanks for the great review! We do have padlocks that we lend out for free - with a deposit which is returned when the padlock is returned :) But yeah, thats just one of the awesome little things we got going on here, and more in the works! Safe travels and be well!

A very cosy and cute and clean hostel with excellent location!super friendly stuff and amazing waffles for breakfast,unlimited coffee and tea,clean bathrooms and great atmosphere!will recommend it to all my folks!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belarus

Thank you Tanya for good words! :)

I absolutely loved my stay at Jimmy Jumps! It's close to the city centre and the central busstation, the staff is super friendly and bakes you waffles in the morning. It felt more like a home than a hostel. I would absolutely recommend a stay at Jimmy Jumps!

We are happy that you are happy! Everybody smiles. Smile. Smile all day. Nothing weird about smiling all day. Unless you cant not smile. If you can just keep a normal face AND smile, thats normal, but if you can do nothing but smile, like the joker in 1989 Batman, thats a little weird. Thankfully we can do both here, keep a normal face, and smile. Frowning only happens when we get a bad review. But that doesnt happen much so its mostly smiling, but not only smiling! I think Ill shut up now.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Especially the cleanliness was perfect!

• 21st Aug 2014

Awesome! We try hard to keep it that way, and knowing we cant please everybody, its great when we do! Safe travels and good luck!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7