Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Lahemaa tour offered was great! Stayed at this hostel because they offered it and it was the highlight of my stay! As a side note, I'd recommend requesting a bottom bunk when you book. In my dorm, I hit my head on the ceiling when I sat on my bed-- and I'm pretty short!

cute staff :-)

Amazing hostel with a perfect location! The vibe in the hostel is great, easy to meet people and if you want you there is enough to party! Will definitely come there again..

Great staff, watch out for Davor when play beer pong against.

Excellent place. The girl with the freckles is wicked.

Yeh she is, thats why she works here! Safe travels!

The hostel was great: the staff was friendly, the atmosphere was chill (but not out of control:), our room was nice, and we even got nice pancakes for breakfast. Highly recommended!!! Oh, and yeah, the location is veeeery central indeed! Girls, thanks for everything! :)

Jimmy Jumps is an amazing hostel. Really friendly staff, great location, cheap, great common areas to hang out and meet people and really good facilities. Davor is a babe and I love him long time. Come and visit me in Budapest! Much love x

Davor misses you long time! He sends his love

Great hostel with a great staff! Had a lot of fun here.

Thats whats up! Safe travels and thanks for the great review

Super cool hostel, ideal location, staff is super nice and helpful, super awesome waffles in th morning, comfortable beds and a feel at home atmosphere combined with a party one in the evening with cool pub crawls (as far as i remember haha)

:) Awesome, we are glad you liked it! We really appreciate guests who like our hard work and care! Be well

Each big locker had a socket inside so charging things wasn't a problem. The small balcony was a great place to mingle. Rooms were alright, and bunks too. Storage room was next to reception but not locked. Quite clean! Down the road from Town Hall. A bit pricey though..

Hey bro! Hope your travels are good. We just want to lay down real quick what people get for 10 euros, of which we only get 8.5 after hostelworld takes their cut. Bed with bedsheets premade, Unlimited high speed internet, Secure locale with lockers with power outlets inside the lockers, Free fresh hot waffle breakfast served each morning, Hot shower,Awesome staff ready to answer all questions, Free tea n coffee and shot of something special. All for the price of 2-3 drinks at the bar. Pricey?..

Great hostel to stay at! The waffle idea was great and they had huge lockers in the rooms. Outdoor balcony was small but still a good place to hang out.

Awesome hostel! Perfect location, amazing staff, great atmosphere, and a free waffle breakfast to die for!!

clean, safe, centrally located and helpful staff.

This hostel is amazing, the location literally could not be any bettter, it's in the heart of the old town. The building and rooms/facilities are nice, never seen bathrooms in hostels as clean as the ones in here so they definitely did a good job on that one. Like some others already mentioned, some rooms are in a different building but the entry is only a few steps away from the main building so this isn't an issue at all. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Vilnius.

All in all is the Hostel very good. The only critical point is the laundry. They washed my white shirts into blue one. That was the only Poblem on my Vacation in Vilnius..

• 24th Jul 2014

Heyy!! Yeh, we are very sorry for that, it is a big regret! but the thing is you asked for and only paid for 1 load of laundry... for us to wash 2 separate loads means paying for 2 separate loads...which is not what you gave us and even then we reimbursed you for all the damages and also brought you and your girlfriend on a free pub crawl so as to not have any hard feelings! Take care and be well!

Amazing friendly helpful staff, great vibe in hostel very social! Yum breaky, very tidy and great location just down from main square

Nice place!! The location is perfect the staff is very friendly and helpful, everything is clean and there is free breakfast!!

Hey! This was one of the best hostels ever. It is right in the middle of the old town, basicly you can´t stay anywhere closer. They also have a free parking lot behind the gate, so noone from the street can get there. Staff was very friendly and very helpfull, they answered all my questions, what could be really hard sometimes :D There are lcokers in the room, beds are comfy and have clean sheets. They are open 24/7 so you dont have to worry about the time. Definetely the best hotel in Vilnius!

This hostel has a great lively, yet chilled out vibe. Even as a quiet guy, I met pretty much everyone in the hostel, so that gives an idea of the atmosphere. Great location, lovely staff and super clean bathrooms... The only downsides are that the doors have codes, so anyone who knows the code can get in - I still felt safe though. Also, there is usually a queue for the bathroom in the morning. Everything else is perfect!

Hey buddy, thats why we change the codes on all the doors regularly, so that the only people who can get in are the ones who know the codes for the day :) We've (knock on wood) never had an incident. Safe travels and thanks for the great review!

great location, great staff, great breakfast. zero complaints.

Thanks! See you next time!! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6