Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

If you look for a laid back place, with a home like atmosphere and staff always up for a chat you just found it. Big lockers with power, fully equipped kitchen and comfy beds and all in a historical building in the old town. Made my stay in Vilnius, great job.

Very nice place!

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice, clean hostel hidden behind blue gate and located down side street from town hall. Staff were cool and helpful with local stuff/ sights to see and do - one taught me guitar chords while we were there. Also, quiet whist we were there because out of season so we had a room and communal areas to ourselves, but no doubt a thriving place in Summer time. Cool rooms with different flags on each door and signing corridor up to main reception which you can leave message/ signature on - love that

Staffs are really great. Generally, great atmosphere in the hostel.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was extremely clean and had great communal spaces. The owner and staff were friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great. The location was perfect. I had a great stay here.

• 8th Dec 2015

Really nice hostel. Very close to old town, but not as close to the main part of the city. The staff was great. The facilities were nice, but they could use another bathroom or two.

I had a great time at Jimmy Jumps - the staff was super helpful and attentive, gave good tips about what to do in Vilnius, and were nice enough to agree to mail me my forgotten iPhone! Overall a great experience, highly recommend jimmy jumps!

• 7th Dec 2015

Great location and really cool hang out area. The staff were pretty unfriendly except for the guy who runs it. Would be great to have plug sockets for the top bunks, it meant I couldn't have my phone with me at night for an alarm etc. Breakfast was pretty average but it was nice to have a free one.

hey! we are happy you liked our new hang out area - its newly renovated and still more awesomeness is coming :) we are sorry you felt that way about some staff- they are generally very good with guests, Ill find out what happened but normally everyone is very good with people as our long standing reputation can testify to :) We wish you all the best and safe travels!

Great hostel with a good location in the heart of old town. Very clearn and nice rooms! There are many travellers from all over the world so if u are staying there its easy to meet new people. In the morning they give free tasty waffles! Next time ill stay there again!

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Belarus

Thanks for coming and the great review :) We are happy you enjoyed the newly renovated parts! Even more good stuff to come, like sweet projector for our crazy foreign movie nights . See you again!

It's a good hostel, specially with your traveling with friends and want to party. The rooms are big enough, but there's a lack of facilities, like sockets and individual lights that could make the night less annoying with people getting in and out.

Whats up! Privacy curtains are incoming so that should cut down on the light from people entering/exiting to the people sleeping. We have individual plugs inside all lockers except in only one of our newest rooms. We are finishing now renovations we have been making for the last 2 months so we appreciate your understanding :) We wish you all the best in your travels, be well!

Staff was soooo nice. Good location, clean. They have this really nice "welcome tradition". In my top 5 best hostel I've been.

Quite great hostel with lovely staffs and nice atmosphere just like staying at home. about 15 mins walk to bus station and located on a small street which is not sort of easy to find. Very close to old town city center and you can easily walk around inside. 5 mins walk to Rimi Supermarket where you can get everything you need. Bed and room were so comfortable and clean. I would stay here again when I back to Vilnius.

Our favourite taiwanese! Come back to party again ! safe travels :)

Great location helpfull staff and owner pete from bamff a nce guy

thanks kindly for the great review ! we wish you all the best in S. Africa, and good luck on your worldwide travels !

This is one of those rare hostels that are really too good to be true. Only downside I found was the sign to the hostel is small, you really have to look out for it. Other than that though, it was top notch. Breakfast was excellent, bathrooms were sufficient, everything was clean.

Hey! We have been waiting 5 months for approval from city for a new sign on the street, and we got approved finally so it will be up shortly! We are glad you liked the place, we've been working hard to improve it, and all the good reviews lately shows it! Safe travels :)

A wonderfull place, staff are very kind and young, so good.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel (:

thank you ! we are glad you liked it ! see you next time :)

Great place. Great beds, great people

The staffs here are awesome! Location is perfect, close to everything. One big drawback is there are too few bathrooms. You literally have to stand in line to get into the bathroom in the mornings.

Hi there :) We are actually building another bathroom at this moment! Good news hey! We are glad you liked the rest. Good luck with the travels!

Nice hostel. Waffles in the morning was a nice change but would be good if there was another option as you get sick of them fast. Most of the staff great and helpful. 12 bed room was fine except for the large group in there who forgot to be quiet. Hostel very noisy as sound travelled up from the common room.

Staff was great, very friendly and welcoming, they even ordered food for me. While this may be expected it's not always the case that the staff is that helpful, so I think it needs mentioning. The waffles are good, yes it's only waffles, but that's more than what some hostels offer, so be happy. The hostel can be a bit confusing to find so I suggest really looking at a map before you get there. I would definitely stay here again.