Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

It was a great stay with very nice hosts. And the pancake breakfast... really cool!!!

• 14th Apr 2015

Spent a couple of nights in Vilnius. The hostel staff were charming and made me feel very welcome. Hostel is centrally located near to bars, restaurants and local supermarket that stays open late. Common area well equipped, but a little compact, but that was good as everyone can get closer and get to know each other better. Had a "beer pong" tournament on first night. The waffle breakfasts are amazing & worth staying for. The only negative thing I can say is there was not enough bathrooms.

PErfect hostel for backpackers, warm waffels, home atmosphere but with a lot of fun. Great staff!

Really great hostel. The staff are some of the friendliest ive ever met and really social. Great place to meet people, had an awesome night in the hostel one night playing a beer pong tournament. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in In a while. Can't recommend it enough

Amazing time here at this Hostel!!! Staff are super friendly and helpful and always willing to tell you secrets of Lithuania! Very clean hostel!! Especially the washrooms!!! Location is superb....in the centre and close yo everything!!

Comfortable place and nice young staffs. We like the waffle breakfast as well. But, it is just so slow to serve everyone for a waffle. Other things are good.

Good location and great atmosphere. Free Breakfast is only pancakes though, if you don't like pancakes it sucks! But the rest was fine!

Very centrally located, atmospheric place, nice staff. Definitely the best place to socialize with other travellers in Vilnius. The bathrooms are spacious, luxurious and clean. It can be a bit noisy. The only worry I have is the fact that a girl in the bed above me fell through the bed, landing with all the shelves, her matras etc on my bed. Fortunately I had gone to the toilet, but otherwise the shelves would have hit my face with the girl on top, which could have wounded me quiet seriously.

The location is really good as is the daily waffle breakfast! Only negative point is that they have only a few showers/bathrooms which are not in the best condition.

Lovely little hostel! Great atmosphere, nice people, waffles for breakfast ! :)

One of my best stays ever :) Staff was very helpful, co-travelers were totally awesome, and we the overall atmosphere was great. Met some amazing people and heard a dozen travel stories. Will stay here again for sure.

This hostel had a very fun atmosphere, and the lounge was always filled with other travelers to befriend. The lovely waffle breakfast didn't hurt either!

The staff was super friendly and made the pubcrawl worthwhile (even on a Monday). The hostel has a homie feel to it but lacks mirrors. The staff could've been more helpful with booking bus tickets to other cities but overall we were happy with our stay! I would definitely recommend Jimmy Jumps.

The private room is in a different building, and it´s more like an apartment than a room, it has private kitchen and sofas. Everything was clean, and I would recommend this hostel to my friends. The only little minus was that the breakfast was supposed to start at 9, but the last day we were a bit in a hurry because we had to take a bus, and we were at 9 sharp waiting for the waffles, but they were starting to prepare them, and we didn't have them until 9.20. But again, just a litlle minus.

Great clean place. Stuff are really awesome! Great location for everything in the city. This is my third visit of Vilnius and now I found ideal place to stay. Next time will check this hostel firstly. Plugs in a storage cases, so, when you go for a walk, you tablet or something else will be charging. And No need to sleep near the plug as paranoiac ))

cool people, lots of fun and drinks! Highly recommendable, even though the pancakes are not gender-neutral nor vegan :-) I'll be back in July, hope you keep my towel that I forgot!

Really cool place with friendly staff and good waffles for breakfast.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

Great hostel, friendliest staff, super clean and great atmosphere! Couldn't recommend more.

Nice hostel on top location. Friendly staff too!

Best place to stay in vilnius