Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

That was an amazing stay! Location, facilities and all these things are amazing, but the point of this hostel is definitely atmosphere! Stuff is doing a great job in there! (and waffles) Huge thanks to Migle for one the best pub crawl I ever been to! Definitely the best place to stay in Vilnius. Loved it!

The waffle for breakfast was excellent (the best breakfast I have ever had in a hostel). The room was cozy but a little messy. The staff was very helpful.

Great place was recommended by friends and totally lived up to their comments. Perfect location for exploring all parts of the city by foot and great staff to give a comfortable and fun stay

Excellent location, extremely helpful staff and even breakfast included in the price (yes, I wasn't aware of that) made my stay really pleasant. The best is that they let guests stay in the common zone after check-out even till late evening.

Good hostel. Nice helpful staff. Good common room where it was easy to meet people. Large clean bathrooms. Power sockets inside lockers so you can charge your computer/phone etc while you're out.

I was there for one night only, but they have very kind staff.

• 16th Dec 2014

It wasnt what I expected. It is kind of a party hostel atmosphere. I didnt feel good in there. The security could be better. My dorm was the one next to reception and even though we had a bathroom ensuite it was used for everyone in the hostel. One time I was inside the room and a guy just enter without knocking just to go to the bathroom not appropriate. As I didnt have lithuanian money to pay on arrival, they force me to leave my passport until I pay. First time ever!! not comfortable with it!

Great hostel. Excellent facilities and rooms.

Very cool hostel, very well located and super nice staff, overall great experience! Thank you for the waffles and for helping me to find my phone! ;)

Located in the very city centre, the staff is super friendly (and gave us good tips on where to eat, drink and have fun) and the conversation is always flowing in the common room. Also, you'll get waffles and coffee in the morning to set you up for whatever await during the day (and the night).

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

Everything is great, the only thing I may complain is waiting time for breakfast. But the location, cleanliness etc is perfect!

Perfect location, lovely breakfast, nice staff. No reason to complain :)

Clean and good location. Dalia on the front desk was super helpful and always happy! Loved the waffle breakfast.

Very nice place.. felt like I'm visiting some friends of mine

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

Everything was perfect for a hotel. I didn't have a single problem and would recommend it to anyone!

The rooms were clean and the staff gave really great advice on where to go/what to see. Plus the free waffles were amazing! There weren't many bathrooms for a full place and the upstairs only has a bathtub and no shower, but other than waiting a bit for the restroom in the morning there was no complaints. Great overall experience.

Pub crawl was great!! The girl who takes the pub crawl is super friendly and fun!!! Would definetly stay again, a home away from home

• 5th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Perfect location and a lot of friendly people. The breakfast waffle are awesome!

• 4th Dec 2014

With such a warm welcome

It's located at the center of old town. About 15 minute-walk from both train