Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

All round everything was really good. Only issue I had was the wifi signal fading in and out in the 10 bed mixed dorm. As a suggestion, it might be worth Jimmy Jumps organising a few events throughout the week at the hostel, particularly on the quieter week nights, ie quiz night, games night, cooking class etc, just to help with the atmosphere and give guests something to do and interact with/meet people. Would also make better use of the awesome bunker common room.

Hi! A great suggestion, we were actually planning this out, so good sixth sense! Thanks for the great review, all the best in your travels!

I spent a few days in the hostel and I really recommend it. It's located in the heart of Vilnius, everything very clean and the staff is great, so it's a great option for someone who is going to Vilnius.

The waffles in the morning is great! Staff is helpful enough. The fact that the rooms are in two different buildings make it harder to meet people. A bit hard to find and a bit of a hike from the bus station. They need to do more activities in the hostel and encourage people to join sign up for pub crawl or what not.

Great people, excellent location, value for money. I had an amazing long week-end - next time will stay the same place.

Thank you sir! We wish you the best, see you in the future!

Awesome! Big thanks to the crew at Jimmu Jumps for making our stay fun. The Mortal Kombat arcade machine was too much fun!

A really nice hostel. The location is great and the staff is really helpful and friendly.

Overall good experience. Helpful staff, clean room, and the bathrooms were fair. There are two separate buildings (I stayed in the one next to the main building which was much quieter, but I could access the more lively building as I pleased). Waffle breakfast was nice. Overall good experience and would recommend.

Great hostel! Perfect location, very nice staff, clean rooms, good free waffles in the morning...! Great atmosphere. There are only two bathrooms, but it didn't cause any problem when I was there. I recommand this hostel to everyone!

My second stay of this trip in this hostel, see my previous review for comments. Excellent.

Thank you for the waffles on the morning ! Awesome idea :)

Good location from city centre, Staff is quite helpful and friendly, Clean and good atmosphere. I enjoyed it comfortable time.

A very pleasant surprise! This is a fantastic hostel - great location, lovely staff, clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are original and social. There is no need to consider staying anywhere else in Vilnius - this place will suit every traveller type.

Everything is fine in this hostel :) The only thing that made me disappointed was that the wifi was poor in the 10-ppl dorm. And I couldn't connect it.

Nice hostel in Vilnius!

Hostel located in a great district. Staff was very friendly and helpful :)

Had a great time at this hostel, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. it's in a great location and I met a lot of cool people even though I was only in Vilnius for 24 hours.

very helpful staff, always helping us with what to do in the city. For party is the best hostel in the city and in the same way, it' s not hard to sleep. If you don't want to stay up during the night and you think it would be better to change the room for one away from the bar, you only need to say that in the reception. They have lockers in the room and its possible to leave your luggage in the hostel while you see the city. I arrived at 7h and I left the hostel at 23h.

I arrived in Vilnius at 2.30 in the morning and they waited up for me which was really nice of them. They were really helpful all round, it's right in the centre of town but still really quiet.

Believe the hype. Jimmy Jumps is brilliant and the waffles are life-saving.

Great hostel! Girls that work there were amazing. Go ak47 shooting it was awesome! Waffle breakfast was tasty. Thanks for the hospitality.