Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

2051 Total Reviews

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, great location, staff could not do enough for you, found out anything you needed to know, Loved the waffles they make you.if I'm ever going back to Lithuania this is the place I would stay. Thank you all for everything.

This hostel was awesome! Staff was really cool and friendly, rooms were big and clean and the waffles are very good! I had a very good time there, definitely recommend it!

Had a blast there - the overall package is just pretty damn good. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to anybody who is looking for a lively and clean hostel!

Amazing staff. Amazing people. Perfect hostel in my opinion! Everything was perfect.

We are happy you liked it! As we finish off renovating the hostel bit by bit, add activities every night and a whole bunch of fun stuff to do we expect a lot more happy guests like you :) Safe travels and all the best!

Too small common room Moreover kitchen is combined with common room Pots and kettle were so dirty Nobody cares. The staffs should take care instead of talking to their friends The overall atmosphere was too free Someone drinks too many wine and beers in the common room He interrupted other guests' sleep. I don't understand how the staff never stop them

Super clean, but extremely quiet place. Staff would often sit by themselves -or with their friends that they brought into the hostel! - chatting exclusively in Lithuanian. I repeatedly got the impression that I was inconveniencing them by asking for waffles, directions, etc. Lockers aren't that secure as they don't have a back to them.

Hi! Generally staff is quite good. We are tracking down the situation to see what happened and will get on it. As for that locker, we just were having those lockers replaced with new ones, and it was not yet bolted to the wall, that is why there was no back to it...Everything now is bolted to the wall and safe :) We have renovated now one side of the hostel and have begun on the other, Safe travels and all the best!

This is my 4th stay at Jimmy Jumps, the staff are wonderful, these ladies make me feel like the hostel is my home, which I feel it is. Each morning we are treated with delicious pancakes for breakfast. The hostel staff are so helpful with finding information like train and bus times, and arrange tours, day trips and pub crawls.

Great location, very central in old town. The girls on staff are generally friendly and helpful. Generally sociable and laidback atmosphere. The waffles are delicious. Security could be improved. The rooms are not locked, and the doors to the rooms are left open except late at night. The wooden lockers are placed up against the wall but have no backs, so can be accessed from behind even if the front is locked. My phone and charger were stolen from my bed.

By far the most overrated hostel i have been.The facilities are quite old, the lockers are wooden with dust and mold, and the showers should be renovated.I expected better atmosphere for a solo traveller even though i met a couple of nice guys. Staff was friendly though. At 9am three workers came into the room and started drilling and breaking the pipes due to maintenance without NO notice the previous day.Definetely not cool guys, i didnt pay to get woken up at 9am after 15 hours of travelling

We really enjoyed our stay at Jimmy Jumps. We stayed in a double private room which was clean and quiet, with a comfy bed. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the location was awesome. A couple of things that would have made our stay even better would have been - having a shade on the skylight in our room, fixing the bathroom door which was extremely hard to open once it had been closed, and a key for the initial door to apt 9 which fit without extreme pushing. Thanks for a great stay!

Hi there, we've added these concerns to our list of renovations, thanks for informing us! We wish you safe travels, and we are glad you liked the hostel :) See you!

No lockers to store backpacks, and no locks on room doors. Bathroom facilities are very lacking.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was near the townhall, good food nearby. Atmosphere at the hostel was good. Great mix of travellers coming and going. Breakfast was just waffles, so after the fourth day I was pretty fed up. Beds didnt have curtains and lights, at least not the ones in my room, but in a way I liked it better that way. Great hostel, will come bck again for sure.

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review :) We are glad you liked it. We are finishing up the curtain frames for the beds, as we are doing renovations at the moment to freshen everything up and make some long needed adjustments. Safe travels!

Great staff and great atmosphere. A bit loud at night but that's the way with a hostel with a a good atmosphere. The staff member from Texas was amazing. Made everyone feel at home instantly! Great stuystay

Wow! such a great place! the place to come if you are in town and defiantly if you are a solo traveler! one of the friendliest staff i've ever met and great location!

Location is excellent and the free waffles thing for breakfast makes the difference. Notwithstanding, the best is its common room, with a cracking atmosphere where for sure you'll meet people from everywhere. I would stay again in this hostel, hands down!!!

To be honest the hostel seems to have lived better moments, anyway the breakfast and the kitchen are awesome, is pretty well situated, near the town hall and the staff is really nice. The problem is that there's no many bathrooms.

Hi there :) We agree with you. That is why we are now in the process of renovating the entire place, making necessary adjustments, upgrades and freshening the entire place up. We are building new bathrooms as well! Can't wait to see you again in the future :)

great hostel. would recommend. easy to meet other travellers.

Thanks for the great review! Be well on your travels, see you again!

A really good hostel with excellent and helpful staff. Not much air circulation in the 2nd building and the 10 bed room could use better wifi.. My late night drunk messaging was compromised ; ) .. The common room was nice, easy to meet people and it's big enough to chill. The music was also fantastic. Groundation all day! A really solid hostel overall

Hi, yes we need an extender on the wifi box, which we have ordered and is on the way :) The old town walls in that section are thicker than average. Thanks for letting us know! Safe travels, we are glad you liked the hostel :)

The room had a own small bathroom. Kitchen was great but at night it was pretty loud

I understand there's a real party atmosphere at Jimmy Jumps, but having people partying in the common room at 4am seemed a bit extreme!