Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

1929 Total Reviews

I had great stay here, and the location is right in the middle of old town Vilnius. The staff was awesome and super friendly. Only one they need to correct ASAP- there as only one bathroom+toilet on each floor of the main building. When you want to pee and someone is taking a shower.... Apart from that- I'd definitely go back.

Highly recommended. Everything you could ask for in in a hostel: comfortable, clean, with a cozy common area. It's in a nice location tucked away next to the old town square.

I liked my stay at this hostel. It's a good place to meet people in their common area. It's really handy that they have power outlets in the lockers (bring your own lock) and the waffles for breakfast are a nice way to start the day. I stayed there for a weekend and it made me come back another weekend after my trip :)

People who are working in this hostel are so friendly and hospitable that you can only dream to meet such a perfect staff during next trip! :)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Poland

It was really great the Jimmy jumps hostel, friendly staff, a lot of nice people and the bar crawls are excellent. I would recommend it to everybody.

This hostel was a very important factor for one of my most amazing traveling experiences I have ever had. Apart from the funny / helpful staff that work there and the amazing price, they organise a lot of activities (pub crawls, gun shootings, tank rides and more) that I am pretty sure that will give you amazing memories from this beautiful city.

The Hostel was very organized and clean. We had an amazing time with James during the Pub Crawl. A hostel that I definetly recommend.

Very well planned out and organised hostel. Staff are great; some even drove us around and outside Vilnius and took us bar hopping-not from a pub crawl. Convenient location in old town near town hall, full of cafes, restaurants, supermarkets etc. Clean rooms, friendly staff and tourists, great tours and very good atmophere. Free waffle breakfast thrown in as a kicker too. Facilities all very good, great bathrooms and showers. Good party atmosphere but easy to find space to chill and relax.

The best hostel for musicians that I've ever seen--piano, guitars, tambourines, accordions, stage equipment, etc. Also, would have an incredible top-notch atmosphere if the staff didn't shut things down at midnight. I mean, come on, midnight? This is a hostel and we don't want to play in then D-league. Well located and good wifi to boot. Like the lockers. Staff sometimes gives off attitude which isn't appreciated. Do your job with a smile!

Great stay, tough the room was very hot in the night. Very friendly staff, everything clean and good beds.

One of my favorite hostels yet. Free waffle breakfast and the kindest staff ever. Great atmosphere to meet others. Would highly recommend.

Nice place, but a tad male-centric. The fresh waffles are a lovely touch though, and the staff are sweet as syrup :)

This hostel is awesome. The staff and atmosphere are what make it great. It is a good mix of opportunities to go out and have a good time while also relax and stay in if you would rather do that. If I ever visit Vilnius again I will definitely stay here.

Good value for money, some flaws as to be expected for the low price (slightly unclean, showers went cold sometimes). Very friendly and helpful staff, good social vibe. Only real complaint is that wifi didnt work well in the dorm and lower common room

This hostel is nice but I didn´t liked two things: The entered door is small, like a small door inside a big one, that way you have to put your head down to pass throught this. And the other no good point is the rule that you have to enter in the rooms and common area without your shoes, this I didnt like. But in the other questions it was everything nice, location, cleanlinees, etc...

Hi! Thanks for taking the time. Our hostel is located in a world heritage site :) So the old door that inconvenienced you so much, which usually amuses people, cannot be changed so easily, blame UNESCO! Part of traveling is experiencing new and crazy things! Also, Lithuania gets a lot of snow and rain so people generally take of their shoes when entering a home, which is what our hostel is styled like, and it helps keep things clean as well :) Safe travels!

They need air con!

Jimmy Jumps Hostel was great. First to find the hostel was a simple and easy task, its in a great location. 2nd, checking in was a breeze, all the information I needed was given to me with a map and place to go and visit. 3rd, the place was clean, the beds were really good and the room and bathroom has great air ventilation and loads of sunlight during the day. The vibe is really good here with loads of travelers looking to get together and go out sightseeing or during the night.

I spent 1 week in this hostel, and i really liked this one, all the staff were available, friendly, lively etc... Maybe one other fridge just for more place to put away the beers ;). The organizer of Pub crawls (SIR J.W) was perfect, i dedicate this perfect review to him.

Great Location, very local friendly staff and great value for money .... just a block away front town hall

I had a great stay, the staff was extraordinarly friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms very clean and tidy and well equipped.