Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Truly, an amazing hosteling experience. the staff that work there, and the Canadian owner, everything is running like clockwork. You are cared for!

It was a very lovely stay, the staff was amazing and made our stay in Lithuania even better!!! Tha hostel was under some remakings, so it was a little messy, but that was not a problem at all Highly recommended!

I have stayed here on more than one occasion... Really great place, friendly people, everyone wants to get to know you. Just say hello ;-)

Very cute and friendly hostel. And waffles for breakfast!

Location is great, and the place is very clean. But most important of all, the staff. They are great. Super friendly, always cheerful and smiling.

Absolutely stunning hostel. Well done to the staff here who have managed to create a warm and lively atmosphere, even in the colder and less touristy months! The best atmosphere I have encountered at a hostel.

• 6th Nov 2014

We loved our staying in this hostel! It as really very good and we felt as at home! Staff was very friendly and it was always cool in the common area. I really recommend this hostel and when I come to Vilnius next time I definitely will stay here again. Cheers once more for perfect waffles breakfast.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

great atmosphere and vibe!

The staff were unreal! So helpful and always very friendly. Waffles in the morning were an absolute treat! Wifi works everywhere and plenty of powerpoints in the room. Only issue would be bedroom was very cold at night, not sure whether they had heating.

Hey! Thanks for leaving a great review :) Just to quickly address the heating thing - heating in almost all of Vilnius, indeed in almost all of eastern europe, is provided centrally, by the city. Its an old thing from communist times. So we do have heating, but we cannot control it. As its been generally warm in Vilnius lately, the heating is not cranked. As it gets colder, it will get a lot warmer, if that makes sense :) We also provide extra blankets etc on request. Safe travels!

A nice little hostel in a great location. Missed the free breakfast as we left really early but did seem nice! Not a quiet place so keep that in mind if you are feeling like you need some shut eye!

Awesome hostel with one of the best atmospheres ever. Staff are a riot, but watch out if they challenge you to beer-pong. Place is clean and well appointed, rooms are nice and pretty spacious. Common room is a bit small but just makes it more cozy when it's full of travelers from all over. Only downsides are it can be a bit hard to find and the layout is pretty whack (split between 3 different buildings) but still deservedly one of the best hostels in the Baltics. Oh and yes the free waffles.

Brilliant Hostel! Really easy to meet other people, good common areas, staff are helpful and nice, and you get free waffles in the morning!

guys, nice meet you and i'm glad to stay here. kind opinion: please keep temperature warm enough :) house is a little colder. I had a good time, see you!

Great staff and great location. We stayed in the apartment which was nice and private, but we could still get the amazing waffle breakfast.

Simply outstanding hostel with awesome (and super cute) staff. They seem to have spared no expense making this hostel the premier hostel in Vilnius. I had a strange night here but that was due to some rowdy room mates, nothing to do with the hostel or staff. WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST OMG

Waffle breakfast was amazing :)!

This hostel was so cool, the staff are super amazing, I arrived cold and hungry in the morning and they made me waffles! In fact they made me waffles every morning!! I totally recommend staying there :)

Staff are really nice!! And there are very clean!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location from which you can explore old town or go on a pub crawl.

It was a bit cold inside but good blankets.