Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Best hostel ever!! :) Atmosphere is great, Staff is very friendly and always willing to help,beautiful girls are working there! Pub crawls might happen everyday, that's a good thing if You are traveling in the middle of the week:D They offer so many activities, like: Ak-47 shooting, or a tank drive! You can actually drive a real Tank by yourself, it's definitely worth to experience. Also they serve awesome breakfast :) I loved JJH, highly recommend to stay here for a good time in Vilnius:).

Friendly staff and nkce atmosphere. They have free waffles every morning as breakfast.

One of the best hostels where I've stayed ever! Perfect friendly atmosphere in the whole area of the hostel, excellent breakfast with waffles, very friendly and really pleasant staff, perfect location! The only lack thing is not accepting payment by cards! In total, the hostel is totally recommended! :)

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Russia

very nice people!so helpful~see u next time!

Staff and atmosphere were great. Was a fairly long walk from the bus station, but all hostels in the city seem to be. Common area made it easy to meet people. Will run events as long as enough people sign up which can be tricky in the low season.

quite dusty behind the beds. there was a spider on it's web that you could tell have been living there for quite a while.

This hostel is a must for all. It's got so much going for it. On arrival in the morning I was given free waffles, ( a daily occurrence) greeted by friendly and eager to help staff, It simply got better from there,; The accommodation was superb with sockets inside the lockers for added security. The range of activities offered alongside there knowledge of the area was brilliant. It was with great shame that I had to check out. I'd return just for the atmosphere alone :)

Very nice and well located!

The majority of staff were unprofessional, they often were either not at the front desk or were busy taking personal calls instead of helping. Also hostel had no sound proofing, people including staff stayed up with loud music in the common room until after 3am, it was very noisy. Bathrooms were not overly clean, hostel advertised itself being very different to how it was. For a hostel that claims to be the best I was very disappointed.

Had a great time here.

Staff and location are really great, but there were dusty and no trash bins in the room, where we lived.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Belarus

for one night okay

We were a group of three and we rented the private room that was on top of the lobby, it was good, we had wifi service all the way up to our floor and beds were comfortable. The bathroom was clean and we had no problem with the facilities. Recommended to everyone! Also the location is pretty good! And if you don't like the hostel, you definitely will like the staff, specially this tall girl who's stunning. Thanks!

Location is really nice and it doesnot take much to wherever you want to go from the hostel. Staffs are really nice people. Breakfast was a bit messy but overall I enjoyed my staying.

It was mind blowing, had a boss 4 nights there, looking forward to go back... thanks to all the staff!!!

Nice clean relaxed hostel in the centre of Vilnius. Good kitchen and nice bathrooms. Comfy beds with lockers. Always have at least 2/3 activities a day organised and a pub crawl every night.

Cracking hostel, friendly staff, great location, great room, would deffo go back for a longer stay.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, great location, staff could not do enough for you, found out anything you needed to know, Loved the waffles they make you.if I'm ever going back to Lithuania this is the place I would stay. Thank you all for everything.

Jimmy jump had really nice staff. One of them even helped me plan my trip! It was quite clean, however, the light was so dim in the room and there weren't lamps. The kitchen acted as a common place for people to have chat and relax. Overall, this is a good hostel.

This hostel was awesome! Staff was really cool and friendly, rooms were big and clean and the waffles are very good! I had a very good time there, definitely recommend it!