Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

This place is close to all the fun nightlife and has heaps friendly helpfull staff. The rooms are not cramped but the hostel is nice and cosy.

Solo traveller here. The staff are quite nice, and the place is clean. Waffles are fairly average (breaky) but its free so can't complain. Could do with more bathrooms though. They have 2 buildings which sort of separate people. The pub crawl run by them was also fairly average (still had a good time because of the people we were with). But a decent place to stay with a nice common area. Can imagine it would be much livelier in the summer.

I would describe this hostel as adequate but not amazing. It's in a great spot just off the main square and the staff are friendly but the place is a bit cramped and run down. I noticed a lot of things broken that could have easily been fixed, like lightbulbs and shower heads. Overall, it wasn't a very pleasant stay, but it was alright

Thanks for your input! I would hardly describe the place as run down, however there are some things around here that have been so used by the good times that they need replacing and we really appreciate getting a review like this that motivates us to refresh it all for 2015, so thats the mission for the now! Safe travels and be well!

Really lovely hostel just off the town square of Vilnius. Staff were really helpful and lovely. Plus waffles for breakfast every day-- need I say more?!

Cheers for the great review! We hope to see you again in the future, the waffles will be waiting :)

Very nice experience, people from around the world, super friendly staff... I totally recommend it

Awesome! Thanks and all the best to you as well :)

Location is perfect, staff was incredibly nice and helpful, atmosphere is awesome and everything was kept very clean. The kitchen/common room is a good place to hang out and meet people and they serve free waffles for breakfast. Only dislike was the lack of wifi-reach in private room in the new building but that'll be fixed soon, so go and stay here!

That was an amazing stay! Location, facilities and all these things are amazing, but the point of this hostel is definitely atmosphere! Stuff is doing a great job in there! (and waffles) Huge thanks to Migle for one the best pub crawl I ever been to! Definitely the best place to stay in Vilnius. Loved it!

The waffle for breakfast was excellent (the best breakfast I have ever had in a hostel). The room was cozy but a little messy. The staff was very helpful.

Great place was recommended by friends and totally lived up to their comments. Perfect location for exploring all parts of the city by foot and great staff to give a comfortable and fun stay

Excellent location, extremely helpful staff and even breakfast included in the price (yes, I wasn't aware of that) made my stay really pleasant. The best is that they let guests stay in the common zone after check-out even till late evening.

Good hostel. Nice helpful staff. Good common room where it was easy to meet people. Large clean bathrooms. Power sockets inside lockers so you can charge your computer/phone etc while you're out.

I was there for one night only, but they have very kind staff.

• 16th Dec 2014

It wasnt what I expected. It is kind of a party hostel atmosphere. I didnt feel good in there. The security could be better. My dorm was the one next to reception and even though we had a bathroom ensuite it was used for everyone in the hostel. One time I was inside the room and a guy just enter without knocking just to go to the bathroom not appropriate. As I didnt have lithuanian money to pay on arrival, they force me to leave my passport until I pay. First time ever!! not comfortable with it!

Great hostel. Excellent facilities and rooms.

Very cool hostel, very well located and super nice staff, overall great experience! Thank you for the waffles and for helping me to find my phone! ;)

Located in the very city centre, the staff is super friendly (and gave us good tips on where to eat, drink and have fun) and the conversation is always flowing in the common room. Also, you'll get waffles and coffee in the morning to set you up for whatever await during the day (and the night).

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

Everything is great, the only thing I may complain is waiting time for breakfast. But the location, cleanliness etc is perfect!

Perfect location, lovely breakfast, nice staff. No reason to complain :)

Clean and good location. Dalia on the front desk was super helpful and always happy! Loved the waffle breakfast.

Very nice place.. felt like I'm visiting some friends of mine

• 10th Dec 2014