Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

My second stay of this trip in this hostel, see my previous review for comments. Excellent.

Thank you for the waffles on the morning ! Awesome idea :)

Good location from city centre, Staff is quite helpful and friendly, Clean and good atmosphere. I enjoyed it comfortable time.

A very pleasant surprise! This is a fantastic hostel - great location, lovely staff, clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are original and social. There is no need to consider staying anywhere else in Vilnius - this place will suit every traveller type.

Everything is fine in this hostel :) The only thing that made me disappointed was that the wifi was poor in the 10-ppl dorm. And I couldn't connect it.

Nice hostel in Vilnius!

Hostel located in a great district. Staff was very friendly and helpful :)

Had a great time at this hostel, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. it's in a great location and I met a lot of cool people even though I was only in Vilnius for 24 hours.

very helpful staff, always helping us with what to do in the city. For party is the best hostel in the city and in the same way, it' s not hard to sleep. If you don't want to stay up during the night and you think it would be better to change the room for one away from the bar, you only need to say that in the reception. They have lockers in the room and its possible to leave your luggage in the hostel while you see the city. I arrived at 7h and I left the hostel at 23h.

I arrived in Vilnius at 2.30 in the morning and they waited up for me which was really nice of them. They were really helpful all round, it's right in the centre of town but still really quiet.

Believe the hype. Jimmy Jumps is brilliant and the waffles are life-saving.

Great hostel! Girls that work there were amazing. Go ak47 shooting it was awesome! Waffle breakfast was tasty. Thanks for the hospitality.

Very friendly staff and very cosy common rooms with a great atmosphere! The waffles breakfast is very nice (and I come from Belgium, aka Wafflefornia)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent value for money & super friendly staff.

Bathrooms are musty

• 16th Apr 2015

A fantastic hostel and an amazingly sweet staff! ;) It's too bad that i couldn't stay there for a few more nights :D

It was a great stay with very nice hosts. And the pancake breakfast... really cool!!!

• 14th Apr 2015

Spent a couple of nights in Vilnius. The hostel staff were charming and made me feel very welcome. Hostel is centrally located near to bars, restaurants and local supermarket that stays open late. Common area well equipped, but a little compact, but that was good as everyone can get closer and get to know each other better. Had a "beer pong" tournament on first night. The waffle breakfasts are amazing & worth staying for. The only negative thing I can say is there was not enough bathrooms.

PErfect hostel for backpackers, warm waffels, home atmosphere but with a lot of fun. Great staff!

Really great hostel. The staff are some of the friendliest ive ever met and really social. Great place to meet people, had an awesome night in the hostel one night playing a beer pong tournament. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in In a while. Can't recommend it enough