Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great staff. Very cool girls! The hostel lies in absolut centre of the city. I met some great people there and yes I would definitly recomend this hostel to other travellers !

Hostel situated in the old town of Vilnius. Price is good, staff friendly and helpful and breakfast is included (crepes). For sure I will stay in the same place if I come back to Vilnius

You are always welcome!!!! Take it easy :)

Really nice hostel close to all the action in Vilnius. The staff are a lot of fun and very welcoming, and the common room is well set up to meet people. Would be nice if they had a bar, though they do sell cans of beer. Also it seemed like the crowd was a mix between travelers and longer-term guests doing internships and the like.

Jimmy Jumps was such a great place to stay. The staff is very kind, and treat you like a friend. They are always willing to play a game of beer pong with you, but are also there to help you out when you have questions. Everything is very clean, great location, comfortable beds.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Dankjewel en alle beste! Tot volgende keer :)

Verly close to city hall sq. Very familiar atmosphere.

Moj podeskoqietz jest pelne vengorze!!!!!!!! :)

Great hostel. Friendly staff. I wish I could have tasted the wonderful smelling waffles offered every morning. Unfortunately, the pub crawl guy was on holiday, but the staff provided plenty of information to still have a great time. Mattresses were a bit thin; I could feel the wood bars under them, but not too uncomfortable.

Hey there, the mattrasses on one side are thinner (12 as opposed to 16 cm) and 1 year older than the other side! We are getting ready to replace them :) Thanks for your kind words and safe travels!

I really enjoyed my short stay at Jimmy Jumps. The staff were very friendly and created a great atmosphere. And the waffles for breakfast were awesome!.

• 29th May 2014

You are awesome!

Excellent hostel, everything is clean and in good condition. Stuff is helpful and always friendly. And you get a fresh waffle in the morning for breakfast.

Vielen dank! Bis spater jaaaa alles gut alles klaar!

Really a great location and excellent staffs. If going back vilnius, I will stay at same hostel. :)

You are more than welcome back of course! Be well on our travels :)

#easterrailcherrypop

.......what? Is that a twitting tag errr...tweeter signal? How should we respond to this,,,, - how about #cherrywafflespopbraincellsin.ultragoodness.manrelocateslifetoliveinside.wafflemachine :D what it is yo!

I enjoy very much my stay at the hostel. The bedroom has plenty of space and the bathrooms were always clean. The staff of the hostel was very friendly ! For sure my will to come back to Lithuania includes coming back to this hostel.

• 23rd May 2014

Thank you very much! Safe travels!!! and see you next time :)

Very nice ! I really enjoyed my stay there. Good wifi and breakfast. Friendly staff. But next time, please get bigger lockers, my backpack cannot fit in there :-)

Hey there! Thanks for coming :)) Just to add - in that particular 6 bed the security lockers are big enough for normal backpacks and have electrical outlets inside ;) As for all other dorms - they have big size backpack security lockers - we could even fit a small person in them haha its just the way it worked out when constructing ! Be well see you later :)

Great central location, kind and helpful staff, clean and with a true travellers atmosphere. Would definitely recommend staying here.

True traveler atmosphere cuz its made and run by true travelers :)) Yoooo thanks take it easy on the road!!!

Absolutely loved this hostel. I would have just said that it was fine and I had no complaints about it, but with the free waffle breakfast, they really cemented themselves into my list of the best hostels ever!

Right on Llana! We can try to pack some waffles in a box and send them to you if you want, but they may be a little...fresh... after.. so.., maybe not... I guess you'll just have to come back for more! Safe travels :) ...Maybe if we vacuum packed them?

As usual Ruta, Ugne & their staff, are friendly & helpful. Jimmy Jumps now have additional accommodation across the courtyard. Delicious Waffles are served from 9am. The hostel is situated on a side street from the town hall square, and within walking distance from the city sights, pubs, clubs, and the bohemian Uzipis Respublika. Please allow about 30-30 minutes to walk to the train & bus stations

Thank you for your kind words! All the staff working here are 100% the best! (or uhh...97% I guess - so says the rate-o-meter) :)

I recomend this hostel to visitors who like a small companies and good mood.

We recommend everybody have a nice time in Latvia - our cousins to the north! Riga is also very nice this time of year , but...maybe not as nice as Vilnius! Ah who knows - its in the eye of the beholder..er.. er.. eh

Solid hostel with friendly staff. A very nice place to stay. A little over-hyped but a very pleasant visit.

The staff is very nice, bathroom is clean. The only drawback is that there are only two bathrooms, which sometimes is not enough.

Hey buddy! Glad you liked our hostel :) The thing is - we have many more than 2 bathrooms - we have 6 showers and 6 toilets! Sometimes people are mistaken about this. No worries! Safe travels man

Absolutely perfect! Quite a big hostel, so you get a very good vibe. I was staying there with a friend and we met a good bunch of people. We also did the pub crawl, which was very fun! One of the highlights would be the free homemade waffles every morning, as well as the coffee. That hit the spot for me! The beds were cozy, and I liked that the 10 bed dorm had an ensuite bathroom. It is also very centrally located, super close to the main square but a 15 mins walk to the train station!

the kitchen and breakfast area is nice, great location right next to the main square, good wifi connection, all in all a very nice hostel! we would stay here again!

Thanks to guests like you! Safe travels :))