Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

The staff were unreal! So helpful and always very friendly. Waffles in the morning were an absolute treat! Wifi works everywhere and plenty of powerpoints in the room. Only issue would be bedroom was very cold at night, not sure whether they had heating.

Hey! Thanks for leaving a great review :) Just to quickly address the heating thing - heating in almost all of Vilnius, indeed in almost all of eastern europe, is provided centrally, by the city. Its an old thing from communist times. So we do have heating, but we cannot control it. As its been generally warm in Vilnius lately, the heating is not cranked. As it gets colder, it will get a lot warmer, if that makes sense :) We also provide extra blankets etc on request. Safe travels!

A nice little hostel in a great location. Missed the free breakfast as we left really early but did seem nice! Not a quiet place so keep that in mind if you are feeling like you need some shut eye!

Awesome hostel with one of the best atmospheres ever. Staff are a riot, but watch out if they challenge you to beer-pong. Place is clean and well appointed, rooms are nice and pretty spacious. Common room is a bit small but just makes it more cozy when it's full of travelers from all over. Only downsides are it can be a bit hard to find and the layout is pretty whack (split between 3 different buildings) but still deservedly one of the best hostels in the Baltics. Oh and yes the free waffles.

Brilliant Hostel! Really easy to meet other people, good common areas, staff are helpful and nice, and you get free waffles in the morning!

guys, nice meet you and i'm glad to stay here. kind opinion: please keep temperature warm enough :) house is a little colder. I had a good time, see you!

Great staff and great location. We stayed in the apartment which was nice and private, but we could still get the amazing waffle breakfast.

Simply outstanding hostel with awesome (and super cute) staff. They seem to have spared no expense making this hostel the premier hostel in Vilnius. I had a strange night here but that was due to some rowdy room mates, nothing to do with the hostel or staff. WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST OMG

Waffle breakfast was amazing :)!

This hostel was so cool, the staff are super amazing, I arrived cold and hungry in the morning and they made me waffles! In fact they made me waffles every morning!! I totally recommend staying there :)

Staff are really nice!! And there are very clean!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location from which you can explore old town or go on a pub crawl.

It was a bit cold inside but good blankets.

When first coming to Vilnius I was originally booked in another hostel which had zero energy so ended up re-booking to Jimmy Jumps based on word of mouth recommendations - glad I did that as the recommendations were absolutely correct. I had a great stay in Jimmy Jumps; lots of energy, awesome staff, excellent location. Hostel had everything I wanted including a nice common room and lockers. Big ups from Saint Petersburg!

Very nice hostel.

Staying in Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel is like being part of a family! There is a magic in this place that makes you feel incredibly comfortable. Yes, it is much much more than a cool hostel...I had some problems in Lithuania related to my clumsiness and they always took care of me with warmth and naturalness. The last one of them was my driving license (that I forgot there) and they have sent me back to Portugal without any costs. I hope to come back to Vilnius and this hostel. See you!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Nice hostel, but communal area layout isn't that conducive to chilling and beds are of average quality (especially limp pillows)

Hey man! Thanks for taking the time to share with us your experiences. We had a look at the pillow you used and all others, and we found 3 trouble pillows that have been relieved of their duties and replaced, so thank you! We had a look at your other ratings and found an average of 75 % across 7 ratings, so we are glad to have rated on the high end of your scale. About the common rooms, we have 2, one for party time, one for the chill, both conducive to socializing. Take care and Safe travels!

Wifi isn't great in second building. Great staff and breakfast waffles. Nice common room/kitchen. Laundry facilities.

amazing staff, great friendly girls, great time, full recommendation!

Good hostel. Big kitchen and 2 big common rooms. The staff were great with helping and organising activities. Pub crawls every night (if enough people sign up). Only a couple bathrooms but no a big deal to wait for a couple minutes. Great location in old town. Heaps of power points and good wifi (except in the furthest dorm room). Free waffles for breakfast although I was never up early enough to have them after the big nights out.

The staff were awesome! The six bed dorm was a bit of a joke with the other hostel guests wandering in and using the ensuite. Not cool!