Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

I loved this place! Would always go back!

You are always welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! Bis spater!!! :)

Well-run hostel near the centre of town. We stayed in the 12-bed dorm, which wasn't really protected from sunlight - this is sort of annoying when the sun goes down at 11pm and comes up at 4am! Staff were very helpful and make wicked waffles. I would recommend the hostel do something about the shoe situation - it's not their fault that people's shoes smell so incredibly bad (what do people do in them?!?!) but it's quite an experience walking in to the smell of a gym-room where someone has died.

Hey man, we are on it! Going to replace those old curtains and about the shoes - it looks like occasionally Mr. Cheese Foot likes to run around with no socks in the shoes in summer (why god?!?) - thats why we keep them near the entrance and not in the rooms - Cleaner that way! plus we are going to install an electric powered lemon smeller machine at the shoe zone as well. Its good to get ratings like this - it keeps us on our toes and always improving. We wish you the best!

Very well located, comfortable, clean and with a great staff. Couldn't ask for more!

Aciu and Safe travels!!!

Great Hostel! Good location, nice staff and great waffle breakfast! Can highly recommend it!

This is the best hostel for socializing. The common room always has people in it so it's ideal for solo travellers. The nightlife is also very good, there's always someone down to play beer pong. The only downside is a lack of showers and toilets in the main building.

Security could be better. At least everybody who knows the key codes can enter any room of the hostel and take things out. There are no hooks in the rooms and bathrooms to hang on clothes. Pls fix some hooks.

Hey! Thanks for your input, however Id like to correct some things if I may - not only is there a key code to enter the court yard, but after that, different sides have different key codes that only those staying on that side know. Then there is staff, then in each room we have lock boxes, that we recommend people use, pad locks are provided free with a deposit. So, there are 3 levels of locks guarding peoples stuff, 4 levels if you include the numerous staff about :) Be well and safe travels.

wonderful hostel, atmosphere and staff. They were super helpful and knew a lot about the area. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

The best hostel in Lithuania. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, fun activities, mad pub crawls, reasonably priced, great location. Had tons of fun here. The owner is a good guy as well. If you stay here, give a shout out to Whoopie and see if you can beat him in beer pong. If you beat him, he'll wear his pants on his head for an hour.

• 9th Jun 2014

Location is amazing, the free waffles every morning are delightful. The hostel staff created a great atmosphere in the common room every evening, including as many people as possible. Over all everything was positive, will definitely recommend.

The best hostel in Vilnius. Definitely worth to stay here. Two big kitchens, one is always full of people, the second give enough privacy if you prefer to cook alone. Perfect location and friendly people all around. Enough bathrooms, cleaned every time. Hostel is offering enough activities for those, who don't want to be alone, as a pub crawl or recommendation of good places where to spend your evening. Staff is mostly joining all parties :) Comfortable beds as well.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Couldnt have said it better myself :) Right on !!!!!!!

This hostel was so much fun while I stayed there! Excellent staff and great value for the price! Definitely stay here if you are going to Vilnius. The only part that is a little inconvenient is the lack of bathrooms and showers in the one side of the hostel. However, there are lots of extra ones in the other side, just a small inconvenience!

Safe travels and thanks for the great rating! We've got an equal amount of WC and shower facilities on either side :) No worries!

I chose this place based on high ratings and it lived up to the ranking. The staff was particularly friendly and personable, the place had a nice vibe and lots of activities and in a good location. The waffle breakfast was nice and the wifi worked well. My only complaint was the fact that I paid for a dorm with ensuite, but was awoke early in the morning by people from other rooms coming in to use our bathroom, I even had to wait to use the toilet while someone from another room showered

• 5th Jun 2014

Those waffles bring people together. I made a lot of great friends at this hostel and we traveled on after. Great, great vibe. Don't forget to take off your shoes (but put them back on before you go on the pub crawl)! Amazing hostel. Could use more bathrooms.

Great staff. Very cool girls! The hostel lies in absolut centre of the city. I met some great people there and yes I would definitly recomend this hostel to other travellers !

Hostel situated in the old town of Vilnius. Price is good, staff friendly and helpful and breakfast is included (crepes). For sure I will stay in the same place if I come back to Vilnius

You are always welcome!!!! Take it easy :)

Really nice hostel close to all the action in Vilnius. The staff are a lot of fun and very welcoming, and the common room is well set up to meet people. Would be nice if they had a bar, though they do sell cans of beer. Also it seemed like the crowd was a mix between travelers and longer-term guests doing internships and the like.

Jimmy Jumps was such a great place to stay. The staff is very kind, and treat you like a friend. They are always willing to play a game of beer pong with you, but are also there to help you out when you have questions. Everything is very clean, great location, comfortable beds.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Dankjewel en alle beste! Tot volgende keer :)

Verly close to city hall sq. Very familiar atmosphere.

Moj podeskoqietz jest pelne vengorze!!!!!!!! :)

Great hostel. Friendly staff. I wish I could have tasted the wonderful smelling waffles offered every morning. Unfortunately, the pub crawl guy was on holiday, but the staff provided plenty of information to still have a great time. Mattresses were a bit thin; I could feel the wood bars under them, but not too uncomfortable.

Hey there, the mattrasses on one side are thinner (12 as opposed to 16 cm) and 1 year older than the other side! We are getting ready to replace them :) Thanks for your kind words and safe travels!

I really enjoyed my short stay at Jimmy Jumps. The staff were very friendly and created a great atmosphere. And the waffles for breakfast were awesome!.

• 29th May 2014