Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

1939 Total Reviews

Great location, helpful staff with good tips of what to see and do.

Perfect choice if you go to Vilnius. the only bad thing is the door to enter to the hostel, the other just PERFECT

Really nice hostel with great atmosphere and free waffle breakfast. Stayed in a four bedroom dorm which was large and the lockers had electrical sockets inside to allow you charge your devices - very clever. A one minute walk from the old town and very secure.

Excellent hostel located in Old town which makes it easy to get to almost all the popular places to visit.

• 28th May 2015
  • Ukraine

Great stay, nice clean place with a great location! Will stay here again when in Vilnius and won`t miss out on the shooting and tank driving :) Pete`s the man.

Will definitely come back. Run by people that obviously love their job. Welcoming staff, and the all-important common area is present. Good waffles for breakfast, although I had to insist firmly in order to get my alotted two. Then I got three. ;p Really nice bathrooms. Separate, spacious lockers with built-in sockets (mine didn't work, though). No 24hr reception, no lockable room doors, but double sets of pin codes at main entrance doors. Highly recommended, few and small faults only.

All round everything was really good. Only issue I had was the wifi signal fading in and out in the 10 bed mixed dorm. As a suggestion, it might be worth Jimmy Jumps organising a few events throughout the week at the hostel, particularly on the quieter week nights, ie quiz night, games night, cooking class etc, just to help with the atmosphere and give guests something to do and interact with/meet people. Would also make better use of the awesome bunker common room.

Hi! A great suggestion, we were actually planning this out, so good sixth sense! Thanks for the great review, all the best in your travels!

Great place, with the most attractive staff you will ever see. stunning! Plus the Canadian owner was nice, he gave me free whiskey. devastated to hear his name wasn't Jimmy, but that's ok.

I spent a few days in the hostel and I really recommend it. It's located in the heart of Vilnius, everything very clean and the staff is great, so it's a great option for someone who is going to Vilnius.

The waffles in the morning is great! Staff is helpful enough. The fact that the rooms are in two different buildings make it harder to meet people. A bit hard to find and a bit of a hike from the bus station. They need to do more activities in the hostel and encourage people to join sign up for pub crawl or what not.

Great people, excellent location, value for money. I had an amazing long week-end - next time will stay the same place.

Thank you sir! We wish you the best, see you in the future!

Awesome! Big thanks to the crew at Jimmu Jumps for making our stay fun. The Mortal Kombat arcade machine was too much fun!

A really nice hostel. The location is great and the staff is really helpful and friendly.

Overall good experience. Helpful staff, clean room, and the bathrooms were fair. There are two separate buildings (I stayed in the one next to the main building which was much quieter, but I could access the more lively building as I pleased). Waffle breakfast was nice. Overall good experience and would recommend.

Great hostel! Perfect location, very nice staff, clean rooms, good free waffles in the morning...! Great atmosphere. There are only two bathrooms, but it didn't cause any problem when I was there. I recommand this hostel to everyone!

My second stay of this trip in this hostel, see my previous review for comments. Excellent.

Thank you for the waffles on the morning ! Awesome idea :)

Good location from city centre, Staff is quite helpful and friendly, Clean and good atmosphere. I enjoyed it comfortable time.

A very pleasant surprise! This is a fantastic hostel - great location, lovely staff, clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are original and social. There is no need to consider staying anywhere else in Vilnius - this place will suit every traveller type.

Everything is fine in this hostel :) The only thing that made me disappointed was that the wifi was poor in the 10-ppl dorm. And I couldn't connect it.