Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great hostel to stay at! The waffle idea was great and they had huge lockers in the rooms. Outdoor balcony was small but still a good place to hang out.

Awesome hostel! Perfect location, amazing staff, great atmosphere, and a free waffle breakfast to die for!!

clean, safe, centrally located and helpful staff.

This hostel is amazing, the location literally could not be any bettter, it's in the heart of the old town. The building and rooms/facilities are nice, never seen bathrooms in hostels as clean as the ones in here so they definitely did a good job on that one. Like some others already mentioned, some rooms are in a different building but the entry is only a few steps away from the main building so this isn't an issue at all. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Vilnius.

All in all is the Hostel very good. The only critical point is the laundry. They washed my white shirts into blue one. That was the only Poblem on my Vacation in Vilnius..

• 24th Jul 2014

Heyy!! Yeh, we are very sorry for that, it is a big regret! but the thing is you asked for and only paid for 1 load of laundry... for us to wash 2 separate loads means paying for 2 separate loads...which is not what you gave us and even then we reimbursed you for all the damages and also brought you and your girlfriend on a free pub crawl so as to not have any hard feelings! Take care and be well!

Amazing friendly helpful staff, great vibe in hostel very social! Yum breaky, very tidy and great location just down from main square

Nice place!! The location is perfect the staff is very friendly and helpful, everything is clean and there is free breakfast!!

Hey! This was one of the best hostels ever. It is right in the middle of the old town, basicly you can´t stay anywhere closer. They also have a free parking lot behind the gate, so noone from the street can get there. Staff was very friendly and very helpfull, they answered all my questions, what could be really hard sometimes :D There are lcokers in the room, beds are comfy and have clean sheets. They are open 24/7 so you dont have to worry about the time. Definetely the best hotel in Vilnius!

This hostel has a great lively, yet chilled out vibe. Even as a quiet guy, I met pretty much everyone in the hostel, so that gives an idea of the atmosphere. Great location, lovely staff and super clean bathrooms... The only downsides are that the doors have codes, so anyone who knows the code can get in - I still felt safe though. Also, there is usually a queue for the bathroom in the morning. Everything else is perfect!

Hey buddy, thats why we change the codes on all the doors regularly, so that the only people who can get in are the ones who know the codes for the day :) We've (knock on wood) never had an incident. Safe travels and thanks for the great review!

great location, great staff, great breakfast. zero complaints.

Thanks! See you next time!! :)

I like it

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Belarus

My friend and I stayed for six days in Vilnius and we still didn't have enough time to do everything! The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Free waffles every morning! The atmosphere was chill and cozy. This is how I wish all hostels could be!

• 18th Jul 2014

Overall it's a great place but more party hostel than I expected. There were very loud drinking games in the common room on both nights. Only peaceful place was balcony which was a smoking place and got closed at 22:00. I don't enjoy hanging around with noisy drunk people, I don't smoke and I happened to have upper bed so I felt like there was no place to sit down in the evening.

We stayed just one night in July. Very nice hostel. Really close to the city center, clean and safe. Recommend it!

Great hostel, with very committed staff and delicious (waffel)breakfast included. Located next to the town square and one of the main streets in the city centre.

The waffle breakfast is a great idea.

you are a great idea!

Fun hostel in the perfect location in the old town! Very close to a huge number of bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Free waffles for breakfast were delicious, thanks for everything!

Really liked this place, great common area and fun staff. Felt very safe and had no problems with toilets or showers, but it would've been cool if there was a bar. Cheers guys, I really enjoyed my stay :)

we want to have a bar too, but we cant! so we do pub crawls instead, and theres lots of bars in a row and cheaaapp drinks on the way cuz of our connections. So we go from no bar at the hostel to plenty of bars in the matter of no time weeeooooowww! Thanks for the great review and safe travels!

This hostel has a good culture & helpful staff. Nice common room & kitchen for chilling. Easy to get to from train/bus station & close to attractions. Recommended; good for solo traveller has a social amtsophere.

Awesome! We're glad you liked it. See you next time!

Really good location in the centre of town and the staff was really friendly and helpful. No complaints with the hostel itself. Thanks jimmy jumps!