Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great hostel, would stay again.

LOVED this place, 1 of the best hostels in Europe I've seen. Very convenient location right in the middle of the Old Town, only a few minutes away from monuments as well as bars, cafes, shops, etc. Quite spacious dorm rooms with lockers, shared washrooms. There's a kitchen/common area in each building, but everyone normally hangs out in the main room so it's easy to meet others. Staff are really friendly and nice, they take excellent care of their hostel. Great atmosphere, very homey and cozy!

Didn't spend much time in the hostel but fairly decent value for money. Did enough for a weekend stint.

I think Jimmy Jumps is one of the best hostels in Europe I have ever stayed in. This is a party hostel with a great atmosphere. Its very easy to meet other travellers. People stay there from all over the world! I have met amazing people! If u visit Vilnius u should diffinatly stay there. They have a pub crawl! Girls on reception are super friendly and helpfull.The rooms are very clearn. And in the morning they make tasty waffles for breakfast! The location is great near lots of bars and cafes.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Belarus

Overall hostel is nice and i would probably recommend it to others. Hostel is split into two sides. WiFi was good throughout. Breakfast is literally only waffles. It is included which is nice but don't expect anything else. Bathroom were clean enough looking but the showers I used tended to have that mouldy/damp smell. This was on the opposite side from main reception. Also at night they move recepton to other side. Can be very noisy if you are in dorm by that entrance. Location is very central.

Unfortunattely, wifi didn't work right in my room...

I stayed at this hostel in a double room. The room was very nice, huge, in a quiet part of the building and clean. And not so expensive compared to other hostels or hotels... The hostel is great, good atmosphere, very cosy common room witch is perfect to meet people, good waffles for the breakfast. I would recommend this hostel.

I liked my stay there, waffles as a breakfast are a great idea and everything was very clean!

Very nice atmosphere! If felt like home, not one of those big chain type hostels. Loved our stay here!

Jimmy Jump's a great party hostel for usual hard partying hosteller youth. great staff and atmosphere yet facilities a bit weak and worn. JJ's not into TP so BYO or else.

I loved my private room; all it needed was a small trash can. I was curious about the almost complete absence of women during my stay: I think having all coed dorm rooms is a turn-off for lots of women. Having a few women-only dorm rooms would help. Also, there seemed to be one hostel guest, a bossy Texan with a military style haircut, who appeared to be living at the hostel and seemed very out of place: his story was suspicious also. He reminded me of US military.

Old mate james is a bloody legend. If you're looking for a good night hit him up about the pub crawl or where to go in general. All the staff were very friendly and very easy to meet people. The waffles were an added bonus.

We had a lot of fun at Jimmy Jumps. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the old town. Staff are friendly and everything is pretty clean. It is a great place to meet other travellers but isn't too loud at night if you want to sleep as everyone stays quiet after 11pm. The free waffles in the morning were amazing!

The Hostel is in a good location. The staff were friendly, I should of planned to stay longer!

Bathrooms were quite dirty. Our room was noisy and had wet walls. They put a picture on one spot to hide a whole in the wall.

Hi! Due to Old Town street outside, a puddle forms that soaks into that particular wall. Getting the City to fix the street right is almost impossible, but we try :) We paint the wall, and paint comes off in small area, so we put a cool banksy painting there. You looked behind painting :D Lucky this problem is only in that one corner! A 57% rating though is quite extreme harsh slap as we explained the situation when you were here, dont you think? Stay cool! Safe travels!!

Great hostel, and the free waffles in the morning are incredible. The bar crawl wasn't great but aside from that I really enjoyed my stay here.

The staff was very cooperative Barute, Elena2, Andrae and others

Amazing place, the friendliest staff ive ever met in my travels and great atmosphere! Stayed 2 weeks and didmt have or hear a single complaint from anyone. Go here

Every staff member was spreading smiles, the atmosphere was rad, the room was wonderful. We only stayed a single night but we were well pleased for those couple of hours.

I would highly recommend this hostel. Not perfect, but probably the best around. Most of the staff is top notch. Good location. No frills, but chill place.