Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

My girlfriend and I stayed in the deluxe private room, which we found to be quite comfortable. Our room was big enough for 2 people, but it could have done with some bedside lights, a wardrobe or equivalent for our clothes, and a pair of curtains! The hostel was fairly easy to find from the directions and it seemed to be very popular with other travellers, which meant that we had lots of opportunities for socialising in the kitchen and lounge area. Overall, we had a very welcome stay here. Ačiū!

Really a great place to stay: perfect situated, very clean and neat with helpful staff and delicious breakfast. You can’t find anywhere better, I bet. If you ever happen to stay in the town, don’t hesitate to choose them. Cheers !!

You always welcome here! Thanks! :)

Good group of foreigners coming through, and a great location for exploring old town.

Was nice to meet you! See you next year :))

No place for parking

Hey! Hows life? We hope your travels are going well. We do have parking on site - only it is limited and is on a first come first serve basis :) Otherwise, we recommend free parking nearby (3 minutes on foot) Take it easy!

Very cool staff, hostel located in the old center, less than 10 min walking from the main square, hostel very clean and...waffles in the morning!! :)

• 19th Jun 2014

Directions to the hostel were appalling - use your own map! Very unclear. Security was good, but key codes (not keys) and no rooms locked meant anybody who had stayed but no longer was could still get into the rooms. The staff were polite but indifferent, and the atmosphere was nice although seem very cliquey. Bathrooms were really nice. Was the only person in my dorm who didn't go partying - this is a stay out late, wake up late hostel. Overall, quite nice but not my crowd of people.

Heyyy! We understand some people have trouble using the directions :) The thing is, we have rewritten it multiple times in the past - and no matter how we write it - some people inevitably find the navigation difficult. On one hand it can be annoying, Ive had trouble finding hostels myself in the past - on the other hand, thats part of the travel experience! About it not being your 'crowd' there is always new people here and its up to everybody to get along! Most usually, its great :) Be well!

I loved this place! Would always go back!

You are always welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! Bis spater!!! :)

Well-run hostel near the centre of town. We stayed in the 12-bed dorm, which wasn't really protected from sunlight - this is sort of annoying when the sun goes down at 11pm and comes up at 4am! Staff were very helpful and make wicked waffles. I would recommend the hostel do something about the shoe situation - it's not their fault that people's shoes smell so incredibly bad (what do people do in them?!?!) but it's quite an experience walking in to the smell of a gym-room where someone has died.

Hey man, we are on it! Going to replace those old curtains and about the shoes - it looks like occasionally Mr. Cheese Foot likes to run around with no socks in the shoes in summer (why god?!?) - thats why we keep them near the entrance and not in the rooms - Cleaner that way! plus we are going to install an electric powered lemon smeller machine at the shoe zone as well. Its good to get ratings like this - it keeps us on our toes and always improving. We wish you the best!

Very well located, comfortable, clean and with a great staff. Couldn't ask for more!

Aciu and Safe travels!!!

Great Hostel! Good location, nice staff and great waffle breakfast! Can highly recommend it!

This is the best hostel for socializing. The common room always has people in it so it's ideal for solo travellers. The nightlife is also very good, there's always someone down to play beer pong. The only downside is a lack of showers and toilets in the main building.

Security could be better. At least everybody who knows the key codes can enter any room of the hostel and take things out. There are no hooks in the rooms and bathrooms to hang on clothes. Pls fix some hooks.

Hey! Thanks for your input, however Id like to correct some things if I may - not only is there a key code to enter the court yard, but after that, different sides have different key codes that only those staying on that side know. Then there is staff, then in each room we have lock boxes, that we recommend people use, pad locks are provided free with a deposit. So, there are 3 levels of locks guarding peoples stuff, 4 levels if you include the numerous staff about :) Be well and safe travels.

wonderful hostel, atmosphere and staff. They were super helpful and knew a lot about the area. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

The best hostel in Lithuania. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, fun activities, mad pub crawls, reasonably priced, great location. Had tons of fun here. The owner is a good guy as well. If you stay here, give a shout out to Whoopie and see if you can beat him in beer pong. If you beat him, he'll wear his pants on his head for an hour.

• 9th Jun 2014

Location is amazing, the free waffles every morning are delightful. The hostel staff created a great atmosphere in the common room every evening, including as many people as possible. Over all everything was positive, will definitely recommend.

The best hostel in Vilnius. Definitely worth to stay here. Two big kitchens, one is always full of people, the second give enough privacy if you prefer to cook alone. Perfect location and friendly people all around. Enough bathrooms, cleaned every time. Hostel is offering enough activities for those, who don't want to be alone, as a pub crawl or recommendation of good places where to spend your evening. Staff is mostly joining all parties :) Comfortable beds as well.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Couldnt have said it better myself :) Right on !!!!!!!

This hostel was so much fun while I stayed there! Excellent staff and great value for the price! Definitely stay here if you are going to Vilnius. The only part that is a little inconvenient is the lack of bathrooms and showers in the one side of the hostel. However, there are lots of extra ones in the other side, just a small inconvenience!

Safe travels and thanks for the great rating! We've got an equal amount of WC and shower facilities on either side :) No worries!

I chose this place based on high ratings and it lived up to the ranking. The staff was particularly friendly and personable, the place had a nice vibe and lots of activities and in a good location. The waffle breakfast was nice and the wifi worked well. My only complaint was the fact that I paid for a dorm with ensuite, but was awoke early in the morning by people from other rooms coming in to use our bathroom, I even had to wait to use the toilet while someone from another room showered

• 5th Jun 2014

Those waffles bring people together. I made a lot of great friends at this hostel and we traveled on after. Great, great vibe. Don't forget to take off your shoes (but put them back on before you go on the pub crawl)! Amazing hostel. Could use more bathrooms.

Great staff. Very cool girls! The hostel lies in absolut centre of the city. I met some great people there and yes I would definitly recomend this hostel to other travellers !