Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

I really enjoyed my short stay at Jimmy Jumps. The staff were very friendly and created a great atmosphere. And the waffles for breakfast were awesome!.

• 29th May 2014

You are awesome!

Excellent hostel, everything is clean and in good condition. Stuff is helpful and always friendly. And you get a fresh waffle in the morning for breakfast.

Vielen dank! Bis spater jaaaa alles gut alles klaar!

Really a great location and excellent staffs. If going back vilnius, I will stay at same hostel. :)

You are more than welcome back of course! Be well on our travels :)

#easterrailcherrypop

.......what? Is that a twitting tag errr...tweeter signal? How should we respond to this,,,, - how about #cherrywafflespopbraincellsin.ultragoodness.manrelocateslifetoliveinside.wafflemachine :D what it is yo!

I enjoy very much my stay at the hostel. The bedroom has plenty of space and the bathrooms were always clean. The staff of the hostel was very friendly ! For sure my will to come back to Lithuania includes coming back to this hostel.

• 23rd May 2014

Thank you very much! Safe travels!!! and see you next time :)

Very nice ! I really enjoyed my stay there. Good wifi and breakfast. Friendly staff. But next time, please get bigger lockers, my backpack cannot fit in there :-)

Hey there! Thanks for coming :)) Just to add - in that particular 6 bed the security lockers are big enough for normal backpacks and have electrical outlets inside ;) As for all other dorms - they have big size backpack security lockers - we could even fit a small person in them haha its just the way it worked out when constructing ! Be well see you later :)

Great central location, kind and helpful staff, clean and with a true travellers atmosphere. Would definitely recommend staying here.

True traveler atmosphere cuz its made and run by true travelers :)) Yoooo thanks take it easy on the road!!!

Absolutely loved this hostel. I would have just said that it was fine and I had no complaints about it, but with the free waffle breakfast, they really cemented themselves into my list of the best hostels ever!

Right on Llana! We can try to pack some waffles in a box and send them to you if you want, but they may be a little...fresh... after.. so.., maybe not... I guess you'll just have to come back for more! Safe travels :) ...Maybe if we vacuum packed them?

As usual Ruta, Ugne & their staff, are friendly & helpful. Jimmy Jumps now have additional accommodation across the courtyard. Delicious Waffles are served from 9am. The hostel is situated on a side street from the town hall square, and within walking distance from the city sights, pubs, clubs, and the bohemian Uzipis Respublika. Please allow about 30-30 minutes to walk to the train & bus stations

Thank you for your kind words! All the staff working here are 100% the best! (or uhh...97% I guess - so says the rate-o-meter) :)

I recomend this hostel to visitors who like a small companies and good mood.

We recommend everybody have a nice time in Latvia - our cousins to the north! Riga is also very nice this time of year , but...maybe not as nice as Vilnius! Ah who knows - its in the eye of the beholder..er.. er.. eh

Solid hostel with friendly staff. A very nice place to stay. A little over-hyped but a very pleasant visit.

The staff is very nice, bathroom is clean. The only drawback is that there are only two bathrooms, which sometimes is not enough.

Hey buddy! Glad you liked our hostel :) The thing is - we have many more than 2 bathrooms - we have 6 showers and 6 toilets! Sometimes people are mistaken about this. No worries! Safe travels man

Absolutely perfect! Quite a big hostel, so you get a very good vibe. I was staying there with a friend and we met a good bunch of people. We also did the pub crawl, which was very fun! One of the highlights would be the free homemade waffles every morning, as well as the coffee. That hit the spot for me! The beds were cozy, and I liked that the 10 bed dorm had an ensuite bathroom. It is also very centrally located, super close to the main square but a 15 mins walk to the train station!

the kitchen and breakfast area is nice, great location right next to the main square, good wifi connection, all in all a very nice hostel! we would stay here again!

Thanks to guests like you! Safe travels :))

Kind staff, good breakfast and spacious room. The hostel and beds were really clean. Small common room but full of hints about what to see and do while in town. Thumbs up!

the road you suggest to walk to hostel from bus station is not in a good condition,it's quite hard for people who carrying luggage, and the description is too complicate without google map,that will makes people think your hostel is difficult to find

Hey there! Thanks for being brave! We suggest with out directions the fastest, most efficient route! Some parts of Vilnius may not be up to standards of Englands super smooth concrete - here our sidewalks sometimes grow nice plants out of them! So there is some bonuses yes? ;) This is all part of the traveling experience! I would suggest a backpack instead of bags with wheels - or if you want bags with wheels, I suggest installing motor in bag and driving! yeeeeh! Safe travels all the best! :)

There are two buildings in this hostel, as i was not staying in the main one, the atmosphere where i stayed was terrible. The common room in the basement was just empty. And even the guy helping in my building didn't want to stay in the building and spent his night in the other building instead. But this hostel is near the town centre and have restaurants and stuffs around.

Hey buddy! Why didnt you come hang out with us? We have 2 common rooms, one where people generally gravitate to if they wanna hang out and meet people - a more lively center of action - and another where people can go if they want more private chilled out time, its an old town style basement with curved roofs, pretty awesome actually. From door to door is -literally- 2 steps! Again, one side party - other side peaceful rest! Best of both worlds. Safe travels!

Excellent place to stay and meet people in Vilnius! Highly reccomended!

Best Hostel Ever :)

• 25th Apr 2014

Superb location, you can reach everything by foot. Special thanks to Whoopy for pub crawls!