Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel Reviews

Savičiaus gatvė 12-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

1931 Total Reviews

I arrived in Vilnius at 2.30 in the morning and they waited up for me which was really nice of them. They were really helpful all round, it's right in the centre of town but still really quiet.

Believe the hype. Jimmy Jumps is brilliant and the waffles are life-saving.

Great hostel! Girls that work there were amazing. Go ak47 shooting it was awesome! Waffle breakfast was tasty. Thanks for the hospitality.

Very friendly staff and very cosy common rooms with a great atmosphere! The waffles breakfast is very nice (and I come from Belgium, aka Wafflefornia)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent value for money & super friendly staff.

Bathrooms are musty

• 16th Apr 2015

A fantastic hostel and an amazingly sweet staff! ;) It's too bad that i couldn't stay there for a few more nights :D

It was a great stay with very nice hosts. And the pancake breakfast... really cool!!!

• 14th Apr 2015

Spent a couple of nights in Vilnius. The hostel staff were charming and made me feel very welcome. Hostel is centrally located near to bars, restaurants and local supermarket that stays open late. Common area well equipped, but a little compact, but that was good as everyone can get closer and get to know each other better. Had a "beer pong" tournament on first night. The waffle breakfasts are amazing & worth staying for. The only negative thing I can say is there was not enough bathrooms.

PErfect hostel for backpackers, warm waffels, home atmosphere but with a lot of fun. Great staff!

Really great hostel. The staff are some of the friendliest ive ever met and really social. Great place to meet people, had an awesome night in the hostel one night playing a beer pong tournament. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in In a while. Can't recommend it enough

Amazing time here at this Hostel!!! Staff are super friendly and helpful and always willing to tell you secrets of Lithuania! Very clean hostel!! Especially the washrooms!!! Location is superb....in the centre and close yo everything!!

Comfortable place and nice young staffs. We like the waffle breakfast as well. But, it is just so slow to serve everyone for a waffle. Other things are good.

Good location and great atmosphere. Free Breakfast is only pancakes though, if you don't like pancakes it sucks! But the rest was fine!

Very centrally located, atmospheric place, nice staff. Definitely the best place to socialize with other travellers in Vilnius. The bathrooms are spacious, luxurious and clean. It can be a bit noisy. The only worry I have is the fact that a girl in the bed above me fell through the bed, landing with all the shelves, her matras etc on my bed. Fortunately I had gone to the toilet, but otherwise the shelves would have hit my face with the girl on top, which could have wounded me quiet seriously.

The location is really good as is the daily waffle breakfast! Only negative point is that they have only a few showers/bathrooms which are not in the best condition.

Lovely little hostel! Great atmosphere, nice people, waffles for breakfast ! :)

One of my best stays ever :) Staff was very helpful, co-travelers were totally awesome, and we the overall atmosphere was great. Met some amazing people and heard a dozen travel stories. Will stay here again for sure.

This hostel had a very fun atmosphere, and the lounge was always filled with other travelers to befriend. The lovely waffle breakfast didn't hurt either!

The staff was super friendly and made the pubcrawl worthwhile (even on a Monday). The hostel has a homie feel to it but lacks mirrors. The staff could've been more helpful with booking bus tickets to other cities but overall we were happy with our stay! I would definitely recommend Jimmy Jumps.