Superb 450 Total Reviews
Superb 450 Total Reviews
Jimmy's Hostel Located at Parikia Paros, , Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Parikia Paros
94% 450
37.0907875 25.1568245
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Amazing location! Great staff! Quiet but lovely hostel perfectly Greek!!! Will be back

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2016

It Was a really nice hostel, Jimmy is super Nice and her daughter too! They are super welcoming and They came to the port to pick us up, a great surprise :)

16th May 2016

GREAT STAFF; Jimmy and his daughter make you feel at home, and upgraded us to be with friends no problem. Wifi didn't work in the rooms, but otherwise this was a great hostel.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

Most enthusiastic staff we've ever experienced, we were greeted off the ferry with 'Welcome to Greece, I love you'. Great hostel and had a great time.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016

Nice hostel. Good location - can walk to the old town and very close to the beach. Went at the start of May, so it was quite quiet. The owners were friendly and picked up from the port for free. Overall a nice place.

8th Apr 2016

This hostel is beautiful. It makes you feel like you're truly in Greece with the white walls and blue accents. The rooms are nice and feel like a hotel. You have your own little kitchen and fridge or a kitchen facility upstairs. Jimmy was at the port waiting for us to drive us to the place which was really nice! They treat you like you're their favorite person in the world. Paros is a small island so it was easy to get around and everything you need is really close, including the beach.

31st Mar 2016

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in! I was there for only 3 days but I wish it was longer! Jimmy and his daughter were incredibly funny and sweet. Jimmy showed me all the good places to go and eat on our way to the hostel. They were very accommodating and loved chatting. The only problem I had was the bathroom light in my room was broken while I was there but other than that it was an amazing stay! Thank you Jimmy and Maria for the incredible stay and I will return one day soon!

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Beautiful place, great location and friendly staff! What more could you ask for?

• kerisimonsen4562
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

Jimmy is so nice and his daughter who runs the front is the sweater girl I have ever met!! I highly recommend staying here. They make it feel like home