Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Nicest owners ever. A couple blocks from the beach, walking distance to ferry. Great place!

great hostel! rooms are so clean and cosy it feels like your own little apartment! kitchen and ensuit, balcony!! totally rreccomend

Great place, can't get much better for your money's worth. Only down side is no bar or anywhere to get to know other hostel goers. Jimmy was great, picked us up from the port and drove us back.

Great stay at Jimmys! Such great value and a brill atmosphere!

Loved this place really good value for money. I went end of season so their wasnt many people around. But i think in the summer it would be amazing. Staff are really friendly . Love deff stay here again ..

Good location, staff were nice. Wifi didn't work in our room very well. Clean rooms.

Great place, I had probñs during my stay with the WiFi but all the rest was really cool

Great location and spacious rooms that are more like a self-contained apartment rather than a dorm room!

This is hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. From the moment Jimmy picked me up from the port I had a constant grin on my face. He was extremely welcoming, pointing out all the places to eat, drink, shop etc. Maria was equally as bubbly and helpful and always made me feel welcome at the hostel. The beds were in an excellent condition and the atmosphere was always upbeat and joyful. I will definitely recommend staying here and will hopefully return soon!

Great little place to stay

Such an amazing place. Clean, comfortable, fun. Jimmy and his daughter were the sweetest people in the world. Made us feel right at home and always brought a smile to our faces. I cannot recommend this place higher because of them, their beautiful rooms, and their superb (perfect) location. Thanks Jimmy!

Great location, great staff, great wifi. Would definitely stay here again!

From the moment I got picked up from the port by Jimmy I felt more than welcome to the island of Paros! As we drove along Jimmy pointed out all the good restaurants and shops etc which was really helpful. Maria, the receptionist was so lovely and helpful and all the staff are so friendly. It is within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, shops and bars. I felt comfortable, at ease and at home at Jimmy's and highly recommend this hostel.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • South Africa

One of the best hostels rooms I've been so far. Looked like a hotel for me

Jimmy's was amazing! Really great place for relaxing and meeting fellow travellers and a great atmosphere, would recommend to anyone!

Really liked this hostel. Only stayed one night but would have liked to stay longer. The only thing I would comment on is the four bed dorm I booked was actually two beds in one room section and a partial wall and then another two beds. The two beds in my section were super close together, only centimetres apart. There was no one in the bed beside me but I would have felt a bit uncomfortable if there had been as that's a bit close to sleep to a stranger.

As a solo traveller I was initially concerned about being in a room which wasn't a dorm, however due to the common room in the reception people quickly began talking and the atmosphere was fantastic. The outside terrace was brilliant for pre-drinks, and everyone would get together and go out as a group in the evening! Maria was so helpful and kind, and really made you feel like she knew you personally.

I really enjoyed my stay at Jimmy's hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpful... Maria does a great job :) It's secure, good wifi (although only at reception not in rooms), nice single beds rather than bunks. There are no lockers and it's a little further from the town but still close to the port and very close to the beach. The rooftop terrace is a great place to hang out and meet other travellers. Would recommend!

Jimmy is hilarious, his daughter who was running the place seemed like she had no idea what she was doing and was very confused and slow paced, I think she was only 17, but extremely polite and pleasant. No lockers in rooms, the place looked authentic, it was quite cute. I would recommend staying again.

The rooms were great. As was the free transport by the fun guy and the loud music. The only down fall was the young girl checking us in was very disorganised

• 21st Aug 2015