Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Awesome place! The roof top its the place to be. Barbecue and meeting cool people! This place was perfect for the solo backpacker to meet people. Awesome set up. Nice staff. We had 2 bed rooms, a bathroom with shower, a balcony, and mini kitchen (fridge and stove). I didn't want to leave! I'll be back someday!

Jimmy's was awesome! Very easy to get to the heart of town and the staff was super friendly and helpful being a family run hostel. Would stay again... The air con was such a nice surprise compared to other hostels on the islands!

Jimmy & Marco are legends. Such a homely place great for meeting people.

If you're going to Paros GO TO JIMMYS. That is all, that's the best advice you've ever been given when reading a sentiment about a wonderful and severely underpriced hostel. The atmosphere and geniality of the staff is unparalleled and will provide for you dear reader, an incredible social experience that you will never forget on your trip - James May

• 14th Jul 2014

We had a great time staying at Jimmy's, which for such a great price really exceeded expectations!

Staff extemely helpful and welcoming. Easy walking distance from bus station and ferry port and about 100m from the beach! Roof terrace was brilliant to relax or socialise on, and our room had its own basic kitchenette which was more than we'd expected! Only issue was a small amount of sand that wasn't touched on our bathroom floor throughout the week stay despite daily room service, however this was just annoying and nothing serious. Highly reccomend, would stay again!

Staying at jimmies was absolutely wonderful! The location was marvelous! Literally two blocks from the beach. The atmosphere was great. The wifi didn't work in our rooms, but there was a nice common area where it worked. The rooftop balcony was an absolutely divine place to eat yugurt in the morning, and was also lovely for evening barbecues. This was one of the best, in not the best hostel I have stayed.

• 12th Jul 2014

Couldn't speak more highly of the place. Restaurants all along the beach right around the corner, incredible facilities and venue. Amazing!

Feels more like an apartment with a fridge, kitchenette and a bathroom in each room! Great hostel with super friendly staff who couldn't be more helpful. Markos was a star from the moment he picked us up from the port. He even cooked a BBQ for everyone on the rooftop. Such a great night and exactly what backpacking is all about.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are the most accommodating, generous, kind people I've ever met. If you don't stay at Jimmys while in Paros you're missing out!

Totally loved this place! Marco is hilarious - very helpful. I really felt at home there - it was hard to leave.

Stayed 5 nights. Staff amazing and helpful. Location right near the beach and port 10 to 15 minute walk away. Everyone was super friendly. 1 small fault, air conditioner in the room made super loud noises when it was on, it would wake you up in the middle of the night

Very good hostel in Paros. Spacious. Good atmosphere. Wifi is very good. Kitchen in room and great facilities available. Jimmy adds his personal touch to everything.

Stay here! Family environment with great people. Great location, walking distance to a beach. Sweet rooftop balcony with great view. This place felt like home. I originally booked 3 nights and loved it so much I stayed 7. I will miss this place and the people. Thank you Jimmy's accomodation!

Great hostel great people and great staff. Very friendly atmosphere and so close to the beach. Staff will go the extra mile to help out with the smallest things. 10 thumbs up

This was a fantastic place to stay. Went in for 5 days and wound up staying for over 2 weeks. Jimmy and his family showed astounding kindness as hosts making us feel as though we were part of the family. Good rooms with working stoves and fridges and very close to the beach. Excellent place to stay no matter what type of traveller you are.

• 3rd Jul 2014

The island of Paros is beautiful enough already but these people made my trip! Jimmy's hostel is a home from home and everyone is your family. There is no other place to stay in Greece let alone Paros! I will be back here as soon as I can!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Jimmy's is my absolute favorite place to stay when I'm on Paros. The rooms are beautiful and very well priced. The staff are incredible, friendly and professional. Then I'm there they feel like family. I will absolutely be coming back. In all my years of travel this is my favorite hotel.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Amazing hostel on an amazing island. Very friendly staff. Despina is a wonderful host. Definitely choose to stay here.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very good place to stay. The family running it is very nice and can help with everything. Very close to town and the island is super safe. Nice quiet place if that's what you are looking for. Only problems for me were no lockers, which can make you uncomfortable although the place did feel very safe. And no breakfast although they do provide a kitchen and the supermarket is not far!