Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Jimmy's was awesome! Very easy to get to the heart of town and the staff was super friendly and helpful being a family run hostel. Would stay again... The air con was such a nice surprise compared to other hostels on the islands!

Jimmy & Marco are legends. Such a homely place great for meeting people.

If you're going to Paros GO TO JIMMYS. That is all, that's the best advice you've ever been given when reading a sentiment about a wonderful and severely underpriced hostel. The atmosphere and geniality of the staff is unparalleled and will provide for you dear reader, an incredible social experience that you will never forget on your trip - James May

• 14th Jul 2014

We had a great time staying at Jimmy's, which for such a great price really exceeded expectations!

Couldn't speak more highly of the place. Restaurants all along the beach right around the corner, incredible facilities and venue. Amazing!

Feels more like an apartment with a fridge, kitchenette and a bathroom in each room! Great hostel with super friendly staff who couldn't be more helpful. Markos was a star from the moment he picked us up from the port. He even cooked a BBQ for everyone on the rooftop. Such a great night and exactly what backpacking is all about.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are the most accommodating, generous, kind people I've ever met. If you don't stay at Jimmys while in Paros you're missing out!

Totally loved this place! Marco is hilarious - very helpful. I really felt at home there - it was hard to leave.

Stayed 5 nights. Staff amazing and helpful. Location right near the beach and port 10 to 15 minute walk away. Everyone was super friendly. 1 small fault, air conditioner in the room made super loud noises when it was on, it would wake you up in the middle of the night

Very good hostel in Paros. Spacious. Good atmosphere. Wifi is very good. Kitchen in room and great facilities available. Jimmy adds his personal touch to everything.

Stay here! Family environment with great people. Great location, walking distance to a beach. Sweet rooftop balcony with great view. This place felt like home. I originally booked 3 nights and loved it so much I stayed 7. I will miss this place and the people. Thank you Jimmy's accomodation!

Great hostel great people and great staff. Very friendly atmosphere and so close to the beach. Staff will go the extra mile to help out with the smallest things. 10 thumbs up

This was a fantastic place to stay. Went in for 5 days and wound up staying for over 2 weeks. Jimmy and his family showed astounding kindness as hosts making us feel as though we were part of the family. Good rooms with working stoves and fridges and very close to the beach. Excellent place to stay no matter what type of traveller you are.

• 3rd Jul 2014

The island of Paros is beautiful enough already but these people made my trip! Jimmy's hostel is a home from home and everyone is your family. There is no other place to stay in Greece let alone Paros! I will be back here as soon as I can!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Jimmy's is my absolute favorite place to stay when I'm on Paros. The rooms are beautiful and very well priced. The staff are incredible, friendly and professional. Then I'm there they feel like family. I will absolutely be coming back. In all my years of travel this is my favorite hotel.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Amazing hostel on an amazing island. Very friendly staff. Despina is a wonderful host. Definitely choose to stay here.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very good place to stay. The family running it is very nice and can help with everything. Very close to town and the island is super safe. Nice quiet place if that's what you are looking for. Only problems for me were no lockers, which can make you uncomfortable although the place did feel very safe. And no breakfast although they do provide a kitchen and the supermarket is not far!

Jimmy's was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you out with anything. They provided a lot of great recommendations for the island. I would definitely stay here again.

Everyone who worked for the hostel was unbelievably helpful and made our time in Paros really enjoyable. Markos was a highlight, from when he picked us up from the port to when he took us back on our way to our next island. We had a 5 bed dorm which was clean, quiet and had a little kitchen area with a fridge, which was great for keeping costs down when we bought our own food. The rooms were very tidy and cleaned every day. Plus there were cheap sun loungers as soon as you walked onto the beach.

Very friendly owners and staff members, was introduced to them upon arrival. Down to earth people and full of information on Paros. Dorm was clean, towels and bed sheets provided for free. 2 min walk from the beach, 10 min walk to village center. I was well looked after and would happily stay here for weeks. Thanks Greg