Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

jimmys hostel is rearly amazing ...i will come back

The room was clean, good location(10 minutes walk from the port), and above all, Jimmy and his daughter Maria was very kind and great! The only problem was that the hot water had a bit difficulty, but other things were perfect.

Mostly everything great. The credit card machine didnt work, yeah, for the last four months. They tried to fix it by taking me to a travel agency and pay there, but the minimum is 30 euros, at least that was what they said.. I dont know why, hot water wasn't hot... Everything else, great. They picked me up and take me to port for free!

Good location in Parikia the main town on Paros. Just 5-10 minutes walk from the port. Stayed in a 5 bed dorm with bathroom ensuite. The rooms were nice and clean and with two little terraces. Unfortunately we were not allowed to use the rooftop terrace which seemed to be nice. Met some people there but all in all not that a social hostel at least when I was there. But okay to relax and close to the beaches. All restaurants and bars in Parikia are in walking distance.

Central location and clean. Dorms lock but have no lockers.