Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Great location and the staff were really friendly. My only complaint was the water pressure for the shower was terrible! Good thing the ocean was down the street !

We had a lovely stay here. The hostel was quiet, got a good nights sleep but close to the centre of town and the beach so we could go out and make noise elsewhere! Lovely staff, great pick up for the boat.

• 12th Aug 2013

Felt like I was being a pain to the owner for paying for my accommodation but leaving 2 days earlier. did not feel welcome.

The staff were very nice and welcoming and pick you up from the port. Comunal kitchen could use a bit of a clean.

very nice hostel, close to the liviada beach east of the town. only a 10 minutes walk to the center. the dorm was well equipped with bathroom and a litle kitchen with fridge, a commen kitchen near to the nice rooftop area is provided too. very nice and helpfull stuff managed all things booked a scooter trough the hostel and all was fine ;-)

Great place to stay and great value for money. Felt clean only the bathrooms got extremely stuffy and didnt have a place to hang the shower head but the privacy was great.

Jimmy's hostel was fantastic. It was very close to all the shops and just down the road from the beach. The staff were absolutely amazing, so friendly dropping us off grapes and cherry tomatoes at dinner time. They were also great in helping us find a nice beach to go to that wasn't too crowded. The rooms were incredible, much bigger then expected with our own bathroom, balcony and mini kitchen. Definitely would recommend Jimmy's to anyone staying in Paros

Located far enough from the action to be peaceful but near enough to walk. Nice staff. Clean

Good vibe. Great roof deck.

• 5th Aug 2013

Nice, simple hotel/hostel. Run by a husband/wife/daughter combo I believe so well organised and just a good place to rest your head... Best part was the roof terrace with a coal BBQ they welcome you to use (coals provided), beautiful place to watch the sun set!

Good location, very nice staff (specially Markus the driver), excellent rooms, shower and there is air conditioning (which was vital in Greek summer), free wi-fi, kitchen...

Brilliant !! had a fantastic stay !! the people were lovey and the owners daugheter was just SO helpful - I hope they appreciate her !!!

Had a good vibe and was good ghat we could go drink on the beach when became later as it is really close met some really nice people. Plus i could cook food in the kitchen which was good.

Great little family run hostel! Large rooms, clean bathrooms and kitchen and excellent atmosphere! Happy days in Paros

very nice hostel!!

So relaxing. Beautiful rooftop to eat and drink at. Lovely staff.

We had a pleasant stay at Jimmy's appartement. The only weakness is that we couldn't pay by Credit Card, despite it was written we could pay by card on the website...

Great value for money in Paros. Easy wall to town and beach. Marcos will be sure to put a smile on your face when you arrive at the port!

These people have to be some of the nicest and helpful hostel owners I have met. I arrived in Paros violently ill and they immediately got me to hospital, upgraded my room, did my washing, collected my medication and checked on my for the following 24 hours while I was stuck in bed. The hostel has amazing wifi in the common area and is a short walk from the beach and port.

Located a 2 minute walk from the beach, this hostel is the perfect choice for value for money. Run by a very friendly family, who go out of their way to make sure everything runs smoothly. Rooms even included a mini kitchenette which was a handy surprise.