Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Jimmy's is my absolute favorite place to stay when I'm on Paros. The rooms are beautiful and very well priced. The staff are incredible, friendly and professional. Then I'm there they feel like family. I will absolutely be coming back. In all my years of travel this is my favorite hotel.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Amazing hostel on an amazing island. Very friendly staff. Despina is a wonderful host. Definitely choose to stay here.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very good place to stay. The family running it is very nice and can help with everything. Very close to town and the island is super safe. Nice quiet place if that's what you are looking for. Only problems for me were no lockers, which can make you uncomfortable although the place did feel very safe. And no breakfast although they do provide a kitchen and the supermarket is not far!

Jimmy's was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you out with anything. They provided a lot of great recommendations for the island. I would definitely stay here again.

Everyone who worked for the hostel was unbelievably helpful and made our time in Paros really enjoyable. Markos was a highlight, from when he picked us up from the port to when he took us back on our way to our next island. We had a 5 bed dorm which was clean, quiet and had a little kitchen area with a fridge, which was great for keeping costs down when we bought our own food. The rooms were very tidy and cleaned every day. Plus there were cheap sun loungers as soon as you walked onto the beach.

Very friendly owners and staff members, was introduced to them upon arrival. Down to earth people and full of information on Paros. Dorm was clean, towels and bed sheets provided for free. 2 min walk from the beach, 10 min walk to village center. I was well looked after and would happily stay here for weeks. Thanks Greg

Super friendly helpful staff and great location. I loved how nice they were and the room was cleaned daily. Would have felt safer if there were lockers in the shared dorm room.

The staff were so helpful and friendly, really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it, the only flaw is the lack of lockers in the dorms.

On arrival welcomed by Marcos and assured that we had booking with Jimmy's Hostel despite our uncertainties. Ushered to his car and transported to the hostel where we met Jimmy his wife and daughter, who immediately made us feel at home. All the staff were very friendly and offered help where they could. Could not have asked for a better place for some R&R and was located in a good area to go out and party if preferred. Cheers for having us Jimmy

Excellent location, Jimmy, his family and Marcus are really nice staff. The rooms are pretty good, except for the mosquitos. But I really enjoyed the atmosphere there and the room's balcony. I found a small cockroach in my room, that's the only inconvenient I can think about (with the mosquitos everywhere)

Honestly, Jimmy and his daughter Maria are two of the most enjoyable and genuine people I have ever met. If I was lucky enough to run into both of them consecutively in the day, my day would be that much better. The hospitality at Jimmy's is exceptional, regardless that they are a place for cheaper accommodation. Not only are Jimmy and his family wonderful, we had the pleasure of having Marcos there as well, helping out all the time. Overall, amazing value, location, atmosphere, and cleanliness

Was a quiet hostel at back of Jimmy's hotel. You are collected from the port. Had kitchen in room - Perfect. Close to quiet "beach", nice water front resturants. Good Island to relax on. Church of 100 Gates/Doors is nothing special.

This is by far my favorite hostel! It's like a little apartment with your own small kitchen and bathroom in the room. There are also balconies.

Very basic room but had a fridge

• 24th May 2014

I had a great stay at Jimmy's! Jimmy is a great guy and always answers his cell, or is right there to help with any questions or problems. The rooms are clean and have a fridge and 2 burners so you can cook, and there's a super market close by. Location is awesome, right in the main town and a few minutes from the beach. The mosquitoes are getting bad though so make sure you wear bug spray!

Jimmy and his wife are awesome! Jimmy picked us up at the docks and his wife helped me with everything, even giving me some olive oil to cook with. Close to town, but still secluded, great location. Just down the road from is a small strip of the beach, a supermarket nearby and great tavernas.

1 2 Next » last »