Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Fantastic staff and accommodation

Very friendly and clean hostel! There is always someone available in the lobby at any hour to help with anything you need and make sure everything is running smoothly. We want to go back!

• 27th Jun 2015

This is a very lovely hostel with friendly staff. The rooms are fine and are clean. We just had problems with no WiFi connectivity for 2 days which was a nuisance.

What a lovely hostel I initially booked into a dorm room but was given a 2 bedroom apartment on arrival which was just great! Maria is the most welcoming friendly host, she was there to help at all times! The rooms are spotless with daily cleaning, something that is pure luxury after travelling for 4 months!! The hostel is a 2 minute walk from the beach and 5 mins from the town centre. couldn't recomend enough!

We were picked up from the port by Jimmy which was helpful. Our room was big and the balcony was a nice added extra but looked over people walking past not the advertised sea view. The beds were clean but the bathroom smelt awful. The room had a fridge, sink and hob which was balancing very dangerously on the fridge surface so we avoided it completely. We used the fridge for water only. The staff were friendly but we saw them mainly in passing. It wouldn't be our first choice next time.

Such a beautiful place to stay! So clean! And the people that work there are so lovely and make you feel very welcome! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

I had an excellent time staying at Jimmy's Hostel! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked a bed in the 4-bed dorm, but upon arrival they gave me a bed in a nice apartment style room for no extra charge! The hostel was very close to the beach, and there were great views from the rooftop patio! Would definitely stay here again.

• 25th Jun 2015

Thanks to jimmy and maria it was very nice, you are very welcoming people and i won t forget it :)

• 25th Jun 2015

I had a lovely stay at Jimmys. The staff were all very lovely and said hi and made sure your ok.

We enjoyed Jimmys! I would recommend it. He picked us up from the port and dropped us back off when we needed to leave. His daughter Maria is so sweet! She greets each guest when they arrive and is helpful in anyway she can be. Downside is the beds weren't very comfy and the wifi doesn't really work in the rooms but those were minor issues overall. It's right next to the beach and close to town also. Thanks for having us Jimmy and Maria!

I really enjoyed my stay at Jimmy's. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. The prices are so reasonable and the room we stayed in was amazing so clean and so much more than we were expecting. With a nice pool as well. The location is perfect with the main square of Parikia right across the road. One of my favourite stays! Thank you

Maria and Jimmy were so great to us when we stayed always helpful with lifts to and from the port and any other information we required. As a group of two we were given two huge bedroom and great facilities which were way Above our expectations!

• 15th Jun 2015

Very helpful staff and very good value for money!

• 10th Jun 2015

Couldn't recommend any higher! Jimmy and his daughter Maria are some of the loveliest people I've met on my travels, always happy to help you out or just say hello. We booked a 4 bed dorm and got a private apartment, complete with balcony and small kitchenette. Everything was lovely and we extended our stay. Walking distance to everything in Parikia and the bus stop and port. Not quite a party hostel but the value for money is incomparable. We feel so privileged to have stayed here - thank you!

Great place at a heart of the Paros town with all the facilities for an great deal. Staff were very helpful in picking us from the port and providing all the facilities.

I felt at home as soon as I saw Jimmy waiting at the port! The room was spacious & comfortable & the location perfect. Both Jimmy & Maria made the stay even more enjoyable with their lovely nature & will To help wherever possible. Thank you thank you thank you!!

• 25th May 2015

A nice hostel complex! You might have to look for Jimmy in his basement apartment if he's not at the main lobby office ;) Or then just call him, the phone number is on the office door!

Kitchen in room was a nice plus! Rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels were given. Location was amazing, walking distance to everything and central to all other towns. Would recommend renting quads to go around to the other city's from there. Maria was very helpful and went out of her way to get us information. We were picked up from the ferry which was nice, as we didn't know where we were going at first! Lovely place to stay overall!

Incredible atmosphere in the hostel! Rooftop patio had around 30 people on it every night. Maria is a funny girl, I booked a 4 bed but they didn't even have my booking there. I was moved to a twin with another guy who booked a 4 bed as their booking system consists of a few scribbles on A4 paper. Wifi is average which is a real pain. They take an ID and keep it in an unlocked safe 24/7 so give them a student ID and NOT YOUR PASSPORT.

Jimmy's place is clean and in a good position...not to far from port or city center. Very close to the beach in Parikia. Maria is a helpful host and she cares very much about your stay.