Jimmy's Hostel Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Great stay, close to the beach and our room was clean and nice.

Booked the 3 bed private room. When we arrived we found out that we were not at this hostel but at a different property that was near by which we were not too happy about. The other property was okay, but there was not AC as advertised and the staff would always be entering our room. When checking in I was told to leave an ID and they would put it in their broken safety deposit box that anyone could walk up to and hit the button to open. Location was really good.

Awesome stay at Jimmy's!! Helpful staff, great location less than 5 mins walk to beachfront in Parikia. Picked us up and dropped us at port which was really easy and convenient. They have a great balcony common area and loved the private balcony in our room. Would definitely stay again!

Loved this place! Super friendly staff, very clean, very quiet! Plenty of people to talk to whether it be in the lobby or on the roof top.I originally booked for 4 nights but turned up a day late, Maria looked after me, even though she could have easily and rightfully charged me for the time I had booked for. So I am very thankful! Would definitely go back!

Perfect place to fill our needs in paros. Big rooms and often balconies as well. The rooftop terrace is definitely the best bit!

Great value for money!

Great staff and clean room!

• 11th Jul 2015

Lovely location with a beautiful building. Maria was very nice, and the place was very clean. She was helpful in making plans around the island as well. There was no wifi in the rooms, and the wifi was spotty at the reception sometimes, but it is everywhere on the islands.

Booked a 4 person room, expected it to be 4 beds in a room, instead two separate rooms, one large and then my room, that was so tiny that it just fit two single beds and small gap down the end for my bag to stand, really uncomfortable to sleep in there with no AC no door + a random guy literally lying right beside me. Should not expect to pay the same as the large room with storage + AC!! Strange hostel. People running are nice enough but facilities really let it down. Pretty much no wifi.

Jimmys hostel is in a great location! Rooms have aircon and really cool balcony. So close to the beach and only a 5 min walk to the port! Good value for money.

Had a great time staying here. Nice and close to the beach and near to the middle of town. The only thing that is missing is a bar but with a late night supermarket a few doors down and the roof terrace it's not essential! I'll definitely stay here again one day soon!

• 7th Jul 2015

i love Maria and her father nicest people reminded me that we could be family .

Really nice hostel in an excellent location! The staff were very helpful, Even drove me to the hospital when i trod on a sea urchin!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved that there was a kitchen and maid service. Staff were nice and transfer was great. Excellent atmosphere and beautiful hostel!

Jimmy's was a fantastic place. His daughter maria also worked at reception & was incredibly kind to every patron & helpful. Jimmy had great energy & was always there to help as well. The staff kept the hostel very clean & its location was excellent, especially if you are a beach goer. I would suggest this hostel to everyone, great price, great place.

This hostel is in a great location! Super close to the port, bus terminal and beach. We loved Jimmy and Maria. They were very friendly and welcoming. We just wish they had given us specific advice when we asked for recommendations about beaches and things to do instead of responding with "everything!" Also, the wifi is a little spotty.

Fantastic staff and accommodation

Very friendly and clean hostel! There is always someone available in the lobby at any hour to help with anything you need and make sure everything is running smoothly. We want to go back!

• 27th Jun 2015

This is a very lovely hostel with friendly staff. The rooms are fine and are clean. We just had problems with no WiFi connectivity for 2 days which was a nuisance.

What a lovely hostel I initially booked into a dorm room but was given a 2 bedroom apartment on arrival which was just great! Maria is the most welcoming friendly host, she was there to help at all times! The rooms are spotless with daily cleaning, something that is pure luxury after travelling for 4 months!! The hostel is a 2 minute walk from the beach and 5 mins from the town centre. couldn't recomend enough!