Jimmyz Backpackers Reviews

2-1, South 5 East 3, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

This was my favorite hostel in Japan! Jimmy was wonderful and had tons of recommendations on restaurants with local specialities. The beds did not have curtains, but I did not feel like I needed them since everyone was so accommodating. The hostel in very clean and is within walking distance of several major sightseeing locations in Sapporo. Next time I visit Sapporo I will plan to stay at Jimmyz.

Jimmyz is simple, but great! Really comfy beds with amazing down comforters! Everything was clean and worked perfectly. I'll definitely go back. Very convenient to downtown Sapporo.

We had a lovely stay at Jimmyz. Jimmy was really friendly and gave us lots of great tips for sightseeing around sapporo! The room was clean and toilet and bathroom were spotless!! Thumbs up for Jimmy!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Really nice place - we stayed here, passing through Sapporo on one night. Beds were clean and comfortable and Jimmy was really nice and helpful. Recommend!

Cozy ! And mr. Jimmy is very cool person! I enjoyed my stay here at sapporo And hope to be here again :)