Jimmyz Backpackers Reviews

2-1, South 5 East 3, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Jimmyz is simple, but great! Really comfy beds with amazing down comforters! Everything was clean and worked perfectly. I'll definitely go back. Very convenient to downtown Sapporo.

We had a lovely stay at Jimmyz. Jimmy was really friendly and gave us lots of great tips for sightseeing around sapporo! The room was clean and toilet and bathroom were spotless!! Thumbs up for Jimmy!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Really nice place - we stayed here, passing through Sapporo on one night. Beds were clean and comfortable and Jimmy was really nice and helpful. Recommend!

Cozy ! And mr. Jimmy is very cool person! I enjoyed my stay here at sapporo And hope to be here again :)

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sapporo. Jimmy is a great guy and very helpful. The hostel is nice, clean and has a good atmosphere for relaxing. It's not too far from the subway either. Meeting Jimmy and the clean quiet hostel atmosphere make this the best place to stay. Wish you could've been with us our whole time in Japan Jimmy! -Two Canadian boarders

Great stay, jimmy helped me suss some other accommodation when literally everywhere else was booked out which I'm completely grateful for. Great atmosphere as well 10/10

Good hostel, jimmy was very friendly and helpful, and is keen to share advice and see how you're getting on. Despite a powerful heater, the house was quite cold and draughty in winter, though not unusually so for Japanese buildings. Dorm with 6 beds felt a bit crammed, maybe 4 would have been better.