Jimmyz Backpackers Reviews

2-1, South 5 East 3, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Jimmy was extremely helpful with any queries we had. He had brilliant suggests on places to eat and things to do. We really enjoyed our stay there.

I have a wonderful stay at Jimmy's hostel. He is very friendly, helped me a lot to plan sight seeing, shopping, travel. Convenient store as well as ATM is very close. just 6 min walk from Susukino subway exit 5. All the nice food place and entertainment area in susukino is also very close.

It is very clean and nice hostel. Near from susukino and subway.

This was my favorite hostel in Japan! Jimmy was wonderful and had tons of recommendations on restaurants with local specialities. The beds did not have curtains, but I did not feel like I needed them since everyone was so accommodating. The hostel in very clean and is within walking distance of several major sightseeing locations in Sapporo. Next time I visit Sapporo I will plan to stay at Jimmyz.

Jimmyz is simple, but great! Really comfy beds with amazing down comforters! Everything was clean and worked perfectly. I'll definitely go back. Very convenient to downtown Sapporo.

We had a lovely stay at Jimmyz. Jimmy was really friendly and gave us lots of great tips for sightseeing around sapporo! The room was clean and toilet and bathroom were spotless!! Thumbs up for Jimmy!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Really nice place - we stayed here, passing through Sapporo on one night. Beds were clean and comfortable and Jimmy was really nice and helpful. Recommend!