Jin's Paradise Reviews

7th floor, 36-18 Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Jen was the best. Friendly and helpful. I loved my stay there. Jipi

Nice Place. The owner is very very kindly. I love these place. :)

Booked last minute because my other hostel was full when I got there. Glad I didn't stay at that hostel and found Jins. Very welcoming and tidy A bit hard to find but we'll worth it. Thanks again!

Although I didn't get an opportunity to stay here due to a last minute illness; Jin was very accommodating with my last minute cancellation. He was super nice about it.

• 28th Feb 2014

Jin was an awesome host, helpful and really friendly. There were some regulars guest at the time of my stay, and I think for one of the guest it was his fourth time staying at this hostel. Had lots of fun with Jin and the crowd staying there. Definitely recommend this place.

It was a bit cold there in the end of November, but all the rest was perfect. Nice place and atmosphere, hope to stay there once again

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Russia

It was quite busy, but not fully booked. Jin's Paradise is split into two floors (the 6th and the 7th floor) and there is one bathroom per floor. Quite a few people on the 7th floor either had to wait to use the bathroom or go to the sixth floor to use the bathroom. They provide a warm blanket for each bed, but I would still bring warm pajamas. Jin is a friendly and fun guy.

the people running this hostel couldn't be more friendly or helpful. the only problem is that it's a little bit of a walk to get to the itaewon main area.

Jin and Jen were awesome hosts and answered all my questions. Place was clean and comfortable with a family atmosphere. Rooftop was a great place to hangout and they were selling beer for way cheaper than any bar or pub. Short walk to all the stuff in Itaewon along with the subway station. Great place!

• 14th Nov 2013

Jin's Paradise was by far the best Hostel we stayed at on our entire 7 week trip around Asia! It has a fantastic atmosphere, Jin and Jen are great hosts and super fun and helpful, really relaxed and chilled common areas, there was even a ukulele! It's located in Itaewon which is the international part of Seoul, so plenty of great restaurants and late night kebab joints. We stayed for a total of 7 nights and loved every minute of it!