Jin's Paradise Reviews

7th floor, 36-18 Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

I ve stayed at 5 decent hostel in Seoul. Absolutely LOVED my stay at Jin's Paradise the most! Jen&Jin were wicked! Location can't beat! All the ways so many nice cafes, bars and KOREAN FOODS, Thanks so much for all your help with directions, tours and transport. Great location for both train stations and food, supermarket close by also Awesome atmosphere on rooftop with bunch of Korean guests ,

The owner was very friendly and answered any questions I had. The rooms were a bit cramped, but the common areas were spacious and excellent. There is a roof with a nice view. There was also a coffee maker which I appreciated (as opposed to having only instant coffee).

Jin's paradise is a great place to stay in Itaewon Area. Staff are very friendly and helpful. But there's 2 cons: The bathrooms weren't very clean. Also, it seems like they don't clean up the dormitory room very often. Besides those points, everything was perfect!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Excellent hostel! It feels very much like a second home. Great common area (and rooftop) to meet other people, Jin is a kind, funny and dedicated host and the location is also great. You should know that this is more a party oriented hostel

Great, welcoming environment! I loved the homey atmosphere and the respectfulness of the place. I would go back!!

• 2nd Oct 2014

We were very satisfied with the professional and friendly welcome we received from Jin, the owner of the hostel. He supplied us with maps, recommendations, tips and helped us out with whatever we needed. Recommended!

Jin is a great host and the it's seemingly impossible to not have a good time at jins paradise. Great people, great place, GO HERE

• 6th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent, as always :) Best hostel in Korea!

I had an amazing time at Jin's Paradise. The host is awesome and i hardly recommend staying at his place. Perfect location, friendly guests and as I already said...Jin is the best host you can imagine! I hope I can visit him again soon. Thanks for everything my friend

It is not so far from the subway. Very nice view from the rooftop. Twin room suits for 2 normally. If you want a party at weekends , you'll get it. In case , quiet rest is necessary, there is no way. Also Itaewon area is full of bars, shops and cafés. Jin and his sister are very hospitable.

homely atmosphere. Very friendly nice communal place. the rooms a kind of small but that just pushes you to the common area to hang out. Jin and Jen are great hosts. Had some good times up on the rooftop balcony. Very fun place.

• 19th Jul 2014

A very nice place to stay in an excellent location, with exceptionally friendly staff. We especially enjoyed the rooftop terrace. I hope I can visit again!