Jin's Paradise Reviews

7th floor, 36-18 Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

An okay place to stay in Itaewon with a nice rooftop. Jin, the host, is really nice and friendly. However, it's pretty small and there's only 1 bathroom for up to 10 people. While I was there the AC wasn't working properly. The place seems like it needs to be renovated.

Great location, Jin was super friendly. Of all the Korean hostels I've been in so far (5), I've enjoyed this one the most. Jin is super friendly and helpful, and the location is really good.

• 11th Jul 2015

I only stayed for one night, but the staff were really friendly and informative. We sat and talked about not only things to do in itaewon, but also life in general! The rooms are clean and the view from the balcony is amazing. I'd definitely stay there again.

Jin couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Great hostel with cool roof garden. Very easy-going vibe. Comfy bunk. Fantastic location. Excellent value for money.

• 12th Apr 2015

The place was smaller than I expected, but great atmosphere and definitely a budget stay. The owner and his sister are really nice people and gave useful travel information.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Jin is the best! So hospitable! I had an excellent time. He treats you like a guest not another customer! Thanks for everything, Jin!

• 29th Mar 2015

Jin was very kind and trusting. He is chock full of information about the area. The hostel is in a great location but it was the that active the night I stayed (could be good or bad for some people). Very chill!