Jin's Paradise Reviews

7th floor, 36-18 Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

I left this hostel with a bunch of bites, which I had never encountered in any of the hostels I had been in previously, the shower was poor, hot and then cold. Jin himself was kind and helpful however he often had friends over making a lot of noise until around 12-1am. If you are going to run a hostel you shouldn't let your personal life effect the guests stay. It all felt just quite unprofessional

An okay place to stay in Itaewon with a nice rooftop. Jin, the host, is really nice and friendly. However, it's pretty small and there's only 1 bathroom for up to 10 people. While I was there the AC wasn't working properly. The place seems like it needs to be renovated.

Great location, Jin was super friendly. Of all the Korean hostels I've been in so far (5), I've enjoyed this one the most. Jin is super friendly and helpful, and the location is really good.

• 11th Jul 2015

I only stayed for one night, but the staff were really friendly and informative. We sat and talked about not only things to do in itaewon, but also life in general! The rooms are clean and the view from the balcony is amazing. I'd definitely stay there again.