Jin's Paradise Reviews

7th floor, 36-18 Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

The owner was very friendly and answered any questions I had. The rooms were a bit cramped, but the common areas were spacious and excellent. There is a roof with a nice view. There was also a coffee maker which I appreciated (as opposed to having only instant coffee).

• 18th Oct 2014

Jin's paradise is a great place to stay in Itaewon Area. Staff are very friendly and helpful. But there's 2 cons: The bathrooms weren't very clean. Also, it seems like they don't clean up the dormitory room very often. Besides those points, everything was perfect!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Excellent hostel! It feels very much like a second home. Great common area (and rooftop) to meet other people, Jin is a kind, funny and dedicated host and the location is also great. You should know that this is more a party oriented hostel

We were very satisfied with the professional and friendly welcome we received from Jin, the owner of the hostel. He supplied us with maps, recommendations, tips and helped us out with whatever we needed. Recommended!

Jin is a great host and the it's seemingly impossible to not have a good time at jins paradise. Great people, great place, GO HERE

• 6th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent, as always :) Best hostel in Korea!

I had an amazing time at Jin's Paradise. The host is awesome and i hardly recommend staying at his place. Perfect location, friendly guests and as I already said...Jin is the best host you can imagine! I hope I can visit him again soon. Thanks for everything my friend

It is not so far from the subway. Very nice view from the rooftop. Twin room suits for 2 normally. If you want a party at weekends , you'll get it. In case , quiet rest is necessary, there is no way. Also Itaewon area is full of bars, shops and cafés. Jin and his sister are very hospitable.

homely atmosphere. Very friendly nice communal place. the rooms a kind of small but that just pushes you to the common area to hang out. Jin and Jen are great hosts. Had some good times up on the rooftop balcony. Very fun place.

• 19th Jul 2014

A very nice place to stay in an excellent location, with exceptionally friendly staff. We especially enjoyed the rooftop terrace. I hope I can visit again!

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! I am confident they can answer any question, and if for some reason they cant, they will find a way. Overall extremely pleased with my visit

• 14th Jun 2014

Great and convient location just a 2 minute walk from the busy itaewon subway station area. The hostel is in 3 stories where the top floor has a terrace, that functions as a social gathering point for the guests staying in the two other floors. Unlike other hostels Jin's Paradise feels more like an actual home than just a bed to spend the night in. I have never met a host who takes as good care of his guests as Jin. He really goes above and beyond in terms of friendliness and service.

At risk of sounding cliche, but definitely necessary... Jin's Paradise is the reason my trip to Seoul was so amazing. Located in a superb part of Itaewon, I was able to get to everywhere I wanted with just a short walk to the subway or taking a bus on the corner of the street. The hosts, Jen and Jin, were fantastic, friendly, and very helpful. The hostel had a great view of the city and is well priced for its location/atmosphere. Next time I will travel to Seoul, I'll be staying at Jin's!