Jinta Andaman Reviews

98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket, Thailand

- Staff helpful... when available! - Located in what is effectively a gated resort community; limited native dining options (with the exception of the night market!) - Very comfortable and clean rooms with good wifi coverage.

Hotel is very clean, stayed in both the dorm and a twin. Internet was not available in the twin, however the room was a good standard with a fridge and air con. Dorm is own private room within a larger room - only negative was a poor shower!

We really enjoyed our stay at your hostel. It was basic accommodation, but we had everything we needed. The staff was helpful and the young lady that cleaned our room was particularly delightful. Food was good at the restaurant particularly the Thai soup with cilantro and garlic and the banana pancakes. The pool was refreshing and private. We've travelled extensively, and we would definitely stay again if in Kata Beach.

• 27th Feb 2015

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and so the other girls. The only problem is that to go walk to the beach there is a river of sewage, the smell is so bad and very unpleasant. The place is two hours from the airport. The rooms are separated by walls and there is a curtain as door but the staff starts walking by the corridor at 7 AM and the door is noisy , it becomes very noisy from 7 AM. The neighborhood is nice, safe and some restaurants and shopsy

Staff is so kind and helpful. Very nice place.

Very helpful owners and staff, really enjoyed my stay

I slept in the dorm as well as in the deluxe rooms, so I definitely recommend the double room, it is spacious, comfortable and got fridge,cattle , etc .The atmosphere is not like in usual hostel where you would bump into heaps of people, but rather quite, if that's what u look for thats the place. The dormitory I dont Really recommend, the beds are separated from each other by a wall, the "door" is a curtain. Where the girls frequently pass by to get to the laundry... anyone was ableto

Staff were very friendly and helpful with my queries. Housekeepers were always wearing a smile when I meet them in the morning. There were mosquitoes in the Dorm, it will be good if there is insect repellent or mosquito coil. Dorm bathroom lock is not working. Since I was the only one staying, it was fine.