Jinta Andaman Reviews

98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Had no problems staying here, big clean and comfortable rooms, the hotel manager was lovely and helpful!

The rooms were spacious, clean and modern. Just what I was looking for and at a good price too. The staff were friendly but not all of the, can speak English which made it a bit difficult at times. I would definitely return to Jinta Andaman.

• 18th Dec 2013

Big room, nice a/c, but everything looked used. For a few days ok.

A lovely clean dorm with eateries and laundry close by. Extremely helpful staff. Nice quiet location.

I stayed in the female dorm which has walls dividing the beds so you get privacy in that sense, but you don't have a door it's just a curtain. The staff from the laundry next door use the dorm as a passage to their work so wake you at 8am. There's no mozzie guards so I woke up literally covered in bites, the room itself is clean but the bathroom is disgusting. I was on my own in the dorm so was pretty scary at night, especially when I woke up at 3am to find there'd been a power cut

It is a superbly located guesthouse within a very pleasant area of Kanta Beach. It also has a very nice staff. A big advantage is also a swimming pool. It was a best place we stayed during our 3 weeks journey around Thailand.

We loved our stay at Jinta Andaman ,the staff were lovely and incredibly helpful. The room was immaculately cleaned daily and we were supplied with coffee, tea and water. Their restaurant is very well priced and you are always greeted with a smile and great food. The location is close to the beach, shops and night market. It is a lovely quiet haven at the end of your day. The pool is kept immaculate and most times you will have it to yourself. Best to let staff book tours as they get it cheaper

Clean, comfortable, nice hostel, a few minutes from the beach and close-by restaurants.