Jinta Andaman Reviews

98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Really clean hostl... They clran the room daily and provide fresh towels and shampoo. A new bottle of water is in the room every day.

• 11th May 2015

Stayed for four nights with my 4 year old. Lovely stay, clean quiet and great value. Really enjoyed the pool.

We stayed in a double deluxe room and it was gorgeous. Everything you need and very clean. They have a pool and they are a close walk to the beach and restaurants. The only down side was they did not speak very good English so it was hard to communicate and the cleaning lady started cleaning rooms at 7 am and talking on her phone (on speaker phone) very loud the entire time, you could not sleep through it, it echoed very loud. Other then that it was a great place to stay and I would go again.

I felt really really pleasant about this hostel, it is the most outstanding one I have ever lived in. The staff is very nice and full of patience. That swimming poor i just can use AWESOME to describe it. Location, perfect and quiet, yet not far from the walking street, near the beach, anyway, I highly recommend this hostel to tourists in Phuket. However, the only problem is the water smells wired. I don't know if this problem is a common problem in Phuket.

- Staff helpful... when available! - Located in what is effectively a gated resort community; limited native dining options (with the exception of the night market!) - Very comfortable and clean rooms with good wifi coverage.

Hotel is very clean, stayed in both the dorm and a twin. Internet was not available in the twin, however the room was a good standard with a fridge and air con. Dorm is own private room within a larger room - only negative was a poor shower!

We really enjoyed our stay at your hostel. It was basic accommodation, but we had everything we needed. The staff was helpful and the young lady that cleaned our room was particularly delightful. Food was good at the restaurant particularly the Thai soup with cilantro and garlic and the banana pancakes. The pool was refreshing and private. We've travelled extensively, and we would definitely stay again if in Kata Beach.

• 27th Feb 2015

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and so the other girls. The only problem is that to go walk to the beach there is a river of sewage, the smell is so bad and very unpleasant. The place is two hours from the airport. The rooms are separated by walls and there is a curtain as door but the staff starts walking by the corridor at 7 AM and the door is noisy , it becomes very noisy from 7 AM. The neighborhood is nice, safe and some restaurants and shopsy

Staff is so kind and helpful. Very nice place.

Very helpful owners and staff, really enjoyed my stay

I slept in the dorm as well as in the deluxe rooms, so I definitely recommend the double room, it is spacious, comfortable and got fridge,cattle , etc .The atmosphere is not like in usual hostel where you would bump into heaps of people, but rather quite, if that's what u look for thats the place. The dormitory I dont Really recommend, the beds are separated from each other by a wall, the "door" is a curtain. Where the girls frequently pass by to get to the laundry... anyone was ableto