Jinta Andaman Reviews

98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket, Thailand

I slept in the dorm as well as in the deluxe rooms, so I definitely recommend the double room, it is spacious, comfortable and got fridge,cattle , etc .The atmosphere is not like in usual hostel where you would bump into heaps of people, but rather quite, if that's what u look for thats the place. The dormitory I dont Really recommend, the beds are separated from each other by a wall, the "door" is a curtain. Where the girls frequently pass by to get to the laundry... anyone was ableto

Staff were very friendly and helpful with my queries. Housekeepers were always wearing a smile when I meet them in the morning. There were mosquitoes in the Dorm, it will be good if there is insect repellent or mosquito coil. Dorm bathroom lock is not working. Since I was the only one staying, it was fine.