Jinta City Hostel Reviews

310/7 Moo 3 Tumbol Angthong, Suratthani, Koh Samui, Thailand

Dreadful place, very unclean. Never had any toilet paper it's meant to be a hotel I don't mind paying at hostels but this advertises as very nice hotel staff are as useful as a chocolate teapot rude and never at reception. Location is poor unless you are catching an early morning ferry! Worst place on my travels so far! Dirty smelly pool was a vile I cannot emphasise enough DO NOT STAY HERE they are con artists!!!

Although I had my reservation confirmed via hostelworld.com, when I arrived your staff was unaware of it, could not trace it back. This makes you come across as an unreliable hostel. The woman at the reception made me wait for over 5 minutes while she was having a private phone conversation. She was extremely rude and unfriendly to me. For all of these reasons I will recommend all of my friends not to stay at your hotel. I am writing a negative review on hostelworld,com and tripadvisor.com

I stayed here along with my sister just a few days before Christmas 2013. The location is excellent, located near the ferry pier. The rooms are decently sized, and the bathrooms are average. The place has a pool but I didn't use it. Right across th road from the ocean!! I would stay here again if I am travelling back to koh Sami!

This place is a reasonable choice if you have to catch the early ferry (8 or 9:30) in the morning in Nathon. Me and my girlfriend arrived in the evening, had a nice dinner in one of the nearby restaurants and afterwards a Chang in a bar - and thats about all you can do in this town. Otherwise I would not recommend it.