Joan´s Hostel Reviews

Calle del Mediterraneo No. 12, Colonia Jardines de Guadalupe, San Salvador, El Salvador

Location was good, quite close to the museums. Staff were lovely and super helpful

Thanks, This was an amazing experience, staff was very helpful and courteous, always available... Price was right, location excellent; Just that there is not a working refrigerator and dryer just a washer which is good. Thanks for you assistance and support. definitely I will return and the future and suggested to anyone... Marco Hernandez, NJ- USA

• 8th May 2015

I only stayed in San Salvador for one night, but this was a great find. I felt safe walking to get food at night, and even walked to tica bus earlier in the day to confirm a ticket. The room was quiet, clean, and everything I needed. The bathroom was also clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. :) I would recommend!!

View all San Salvador Hostels