Jodanga Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Barrio Los Choferes, Calle El Fuerte # 1380, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Really good facilities (read: pool), nice staff, ample toilets/showers, bar, billiards, books. This hostal seems to have all the things and appears quite well managed. The location isn't quite in the centre but you can easily get there walking, bus or taxi.

This is by far one of the best and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. Unfortunately it's in Santa Cruz. While the hostel in itself is awesome, there wasn't really anyone there and so the atmosphere were pretty terrible, and there is also not a lot to do around Santa Cruz. But if you're ever around he area, I would recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, we ended up extending a few nights because of the nice pool and bar area :) Breakfast is great, they have a pool table and the hostel is cleaned many times a day. So maybe the cleanest hostel I have ever been too! Bar closes at 22:30 which is a shame cause this hostel have potential to be a great hostel for drinking and doing a little bit of partying ;) Great tv area and kitchen.

Really great hostel! The wifi is fast, it's SUPER clean, and the pool is mad refreshing. Definitely an atmosphere but the bar closes around 10ish so still quiet if you need a snooze. Also right across from a lovely park, but about a 25 minute walk from the main square (which really isn't much anyway). Great staff too!

Great hostel! Very clean and nice! Amazing HUGE breakfast! The best that I had in 3 weeks in Bolivia! Only negative side is that it is a bit isolated. But, if you arrive at Trompillo, it's a 15 min walk away only! Too bad the weather wash't nice while I was there, so I couldn't enjoy that pretty pool!

Day Staff were rude, pool was covered with leaves. The same music is repetitively played and there weren't ingredients for many of the cocktails.

We feel very sorry about the mojitos and we are glad you enjoyed the other cocktails you took. At this time it is very windy and it is almost impossible to keep the pool without leaves. Dear guests you can choose the music that you like or even be our DJ at Jodanga.

Good,clean, hostel , hot showers, a well equipped kitchen , and probably the best breakfast in South America . The only downside for us was having to pay to store our bags for a couple of dsys whilst we went on a trip.

Super clean, good bar, nice staff, good bathrooms, swimming pool for you to cool of in. I'm going back so definitely recommended.

Very basic very expensive, no atmosphere, you just pay for the pool - would not reccomend

The city has nothing to do. I do recommend this hostel because you can spend most of your time in Santa Cruz there. Big pool, good kitchen, good people, cold beer....

Hostel is excellent, guaranteed to be happy. Seems they have thought of and perfected every detail!

We only stayed here one night and it was raining in Santa Cruz so we could not use the pool or spend time outside. There is a very nice TV room with lots of DVDs.

Very good hostel, clean, organized. Santa Cruz doesn't have much to do, so the Hostel is a good place to rest.