Jodanga Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Barrio Los Choferes, Calle El Fuerte # 1380, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Good breakfast and a very nice nd necessary pool, as it is so hot. They say they have air cond but its only one fan in a 8 bed dorm and it is fixed so doesnt move, so was hard to sleep well.

I felt safe and comfortable at this hostel. The location wasn't the best but it was great that all cab drivers knew exactly where to go when I asked. The hostel can be kind of loud! Usually I am fine with this but during my very brief stay I was sick and jetlagged so it wasn't that great. Just keep that in mind. Staff were very helpful!

Only stayed here as a stopper in Santa Cruz between flights - 24 hour check-in was useful and the staff were friendly. Very basic breakfast but free!

Great when the sun is shining and you can relax by the pool

Great hostel with awesome facilities! We arrived when they were booked out but accommodated for us by making beds in the tv room!

Best happy hour ever!!