Joe's Seaside Inn

Fabulous 85 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 85 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017

The owner of Joe's, Mr. Zhou, who speaks excellent English, is a very friendly, helpful, intelligent host. He met me at the bus stop and escorted me to the hotel, found a room for me despite confusion over my booking (not his fault), and drove me to the train station when I checked out. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk to the beach, and the room was comfortable and reasonably priced. Thank you, Joe, for your hospitality!

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Nov 2016

For a late night arrival, this was a good, fairly quiet, clean room, _basic_ hotel. Right on the main street, just one block from the beach, it is well situated. When our taxi driver dropped us off at the Shengyi hotel, we were not left at the right place. Kindly, the front desk clerk at the Shengyi called Joe's Seaside Inn, and they sent someone to come get us. I was satisfied with what we got for the money.